Stuart Plumbing & Heating Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stuart Plumbing & Heating Supplies

Tell us how Stuart Plumbing & Heating Supplies made you happy
Brilliant, really helpful guy. Helped me with alternatives for my shower fittings. Nothing was touch trouble. Thanks very much.
very pleased with the service I received after a slight technical hitch that was sorted out very promptly and will definitely be using again
Easy to order, arrived on time
A brilliant service with very helpful staff. 10 out of 10.
Quick delivery and a great price. Can’t ask for any more
Good range of products at great prices. Excellent quick service
Very fast service
Very prompt service my item was dispatched very quickly and arrived when promised.
Great service and delivery also good technical support
Excellent service, correct part in good packaging - delivered even quicker than I expected.
All as expected gave advice as needed
wow,as soonas i ordered they got the item off the shelf and posted it,great
Phone service could be a bit more friendly, I had to confirm the date and time myself but the face to face service was excellent. Phil came to fix some incorrectly fitted pipe and did an amazing job. Friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Had everything he needed to hand, worked in a very awkward part of the kitchen and left neat and well fitted piping with no fuss. Everything was thoroughly tested before he left. I now have more cupboard space too, bonus. Thank you.
Have always been really helpful in my (admittedly) limited dealings with the company. I’ve recently ordered and promptly received some more Beko Alcon 10 construction adhesive which really is superb stuff, sticks pretty much anything to everything and, importantly for a clumsy oaf like myself, it’s sandable.
Excellent service, everyone I spoke to was very helpful, ordered online and the product arrived the next day.
Friendly and efficient and great value.
Ordered some parts , the clever man who picked my order noticed I had made an error and put it right saving me a return visit Top man cheers
Very fast service!
Excellent online service. Easy to use website, payment and quick delivery made the whole experience seem effortless. Product was also competitively priced
There's nothing medieval about this 'Stuart Family'; right up-to-date and leading the way!
Stuart Plumbing & Heating Supplies is rated 4.29 based on 229 reviews