Stuart Plumbing & Heating Supplies Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stuart Plumbing & Heating Supplies

Tell us how Stuart Plumbing & Heating Supplies made you happy
The item I recevied is so much darker than the image on the website. It is almost black so I was disappointed with that. Everything else was good - delivery etc
happy with product not happy tho that i couldn't order the product over the phone and pay for it
Very helpful, great service. Only problem was the request to write a review before item delivered
This company came to the rescue quickly and efficiently providing and easy to fit article even for a 91 yr.old lad y so thank you so much.
Very prompt response and dispatch, but please don’t use Royal Mail for delivery!. I ordered theee days ago , express delivery and I still haven’t received my goods!!!
On the whole, click and collect worked well. However, what their procedure lacked, was an email or text to confirm that the item ordered was ready for collection.
Happy with the part once received but it took longer than expected to arrive
Fast service, well priced and C19 distances well adhered to both whilst queuing and inside. Only gripe was that somebody had half-inched the nozzles from most of the cartridges. I suppose that’s ‘professional’ tradesmen for you.
This product was just what I wanted, received very quickly, however, they did arrive scratched and dirty. That said, I will be ordering another one.
Although you have to wait a few days. Good service
Easy web site, competitive price, product arrived in a couple of days. Would use Stuart again. Yet to use the product but it seems exactly as advertised
Guys very helpful, but difficult to get through ro on the phone.
Stuart Plumbing & Heating Supplies is rated 4.29 based on 229 reviews