Stovesonline Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stovesonline Ltd
Read Stovesonline Ltd Reviews

About Stovesonline Ltd:

Helping you to turn your building into a cosy home. Natural, low CO2, wood heating draws you in, makes a comfortable space to relax, to chat, to kick back.

You get help all the way, from choosing the right stove, to installation design (that's included in our prices) to full aftersales support. Whether you have a Grand Designs project, or just need a simple stove we go that extra mile.

info@stovesonline.co.uk

FlightwayDunkeswell Business Park

How could Stovesonline do better next time? Nothing
Very helpful and professional. I was given really good advice and supplied with all I needed
Excellent help throughout. Thanks
Definitely recommend Stovesonline. We purchased a stove, thermal store and associated parts! Stovesonline were fantastic from first inquires to fine tuning our bespoke heating system to maximise efficiency.
How could Stovesonline do better next time? I do have some parts that were not required and are no use to me so should be able to return
They were very helpful and assisted me in buying the right fire for my house, I have a woodfire built in fire that heats the whole house and is very economical with the wood I burn as I have made sure that i have large logs that are very dry. excellent choice of this fire as it is a direct air system that is very controllable Many thanks Martin..
Very happy with the complete service
How could Stovesonline do better next time? Sometimes it’s hard to get through on the phone
Nice, honest, straightforward people to deal with. Good technical advice and spares.
How could Stovesonline do better next time? n/a
brilliant they had my parts availaable with a quick dispatch
Brilliant team nothing is too much trouble have used them time and again never any problems ......David
Excellent service. Stovesonline had no issues with sending my new stove and accessories to the Channel Islands. This was an issue with most of their competitors. I would highly recommend this company.
The technical help from Matin was fantastic helping me choose the right stove for my application and then he was there and always willing and helpful with dealing with a couple of the small install queries that came up. Great company, great choice and great service and highly recommended
Answered query's quickly and satisfactory, quick delivery and communications.
How could Stovesonline do better next time? How can you improve perfection?
Brilliantly.
excellent,could not have been more pleased
Great service and good advice. We bought our thermal store from them and received loads of helpful information and diagrams helping with the system design and installation.
How could Stovesonline do better next time? By being Brought out retirement and going on Holiday
As well as Me 🤷🏼‍♂️ By being brought out, retiring ! & going on Holiday.
How could Stovesonline do better next time? No room for improvement
Absolutely brilliant! Nothing too much trouble for them. Numerous e-mails backwards and forwards, answering all my questions and doubts, plus, helping me to design my fireplace. Couldn't ask for more.
Excellent bit of kit. Robust, easy to use and seems accurate.
Really excellent service despite a lot of back and forth on our part.
Would highly recommend!! They were very helpful in giving advise on stoves and flues. Thank you.
I found stovesonline were excellent in helping with the purchase and arranging delivery of the stove we chose and were pleasant to deal with.
Stovesonline Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 609 reviews