Stovesonline Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stovesonline Ltd
Read Stovesonline Ltd Reviews

About Stovesonline Ltd:

Helping you to turn your building into a cosy home. Natural, low CO2, wood heating draws you in, makes a comfortable space to relax, to chat, to kick back.

You get help all the way, from choosing the right stove, to installation design (that's included in our prices) to full aftersales support. Whether you have a Grand Designs project, or just need a simple stove we go that extra mile.

info@stovesonline.co.uk

FlightwayDunkeswell Business Park

Very Good - 5 stars
I needed some parts for my Douvre stove ,my email listing the parts required was delt with promptly with a quotation ,which I accepted and the parts were delivered really quickly. I couldn't ask for better service that the provided.
Really helpful and informative. Susi was knowledgeable and Stovesonline are lucklyto have her expertise.
THEY WERE VERY HELPFULL WITH MY ENQUIRY AND COULD NOT DO ENOUGH TO ASSIST MY ORDER TO GET TO ME ONTIME.
Unusually helpful team - they're helpful, good communicators, quick to respond and very human.
Very prompt and friendly service, would definitely recommend
Very well - obtained a rare gas fire valve from eastern Europe.
Excellent attention to detail, hugely helpful with knowing all the details of the product range and advising in the best possible way. Juliet could not have been more helpful, friendly and efficient. Her help in tailor-making the whole project to our specific requirements was hugely beneficial. We are very grateful to have found her.
I found the stove I wanted and searched for the best price etc. had a call to confirm what I required and everything was sorted. Deliver was good, very pleased overall with service. Cheers Gary.
I believe this is the first review i have done.My reason for taking the time to do so is firstly,Susi was such a delight to chat to regarding info on the chosen stove for a client.Secondly,Ben designed and itemised the flue system for me with great advice and expertise through out.Thirdly,the price was very competitive,and delivered promptly with no fuss. To have such a package available to my building business is heartening in this current climate Hence my recomendation of a 5 star review Andy
My go to website for my spares excellent service as usual Reliable and speedy
Very personable, helpful and human. Jack and Ben …… like normal people, straight down the line, no sales flannel, say it like it is. More than willing to share and advise on the client’s incompetence. Stovesonline much talked about on a Rock in the Channel.
Poor customer service. Poor communication.
Very good services
Very well, thank you.
They did good. Delivered on time
Very helpful and took care to get me what I needed.
Fantastic support and advice - helped me every step, and helped me save money too - could not fault them.
Friendly, knowledgeable and quick service. Knew what I needed even though I was not that sure. Very happy
Very helpful