Stovesonline Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Stovesonline Ltd

About Stovesonline Ltd: Helping you to turn your building into a cosy home. Natural, low CO2, wood heating draws you in, makes a comfortable space to relax, to chat, to kick back.

You get help all the way, from choosing the right stove, to installation design (that's included in our prices) to full aftersales support. Whether you have a Grand Designs project, or just need a simple stove we go that extra mile.

info@stovesonline.co.uk

FlightwayDunkeswell Business Park

J
"A very friendly and efficient service. Excellent prices and good product knowledge compared to other online companies. Our stove arrived in perfect condition on the day they said it would. Would certainly recommend."
A
"I have used stoves online twice now and would definitely use them again. They have been brilliant in answering any questions I’ve had and the support they provide is excellent throughout."
"They were very helpful and knowledgeable and provided all I needed for a truncated-chimney installation with slate hearth. And all at a very competitive price."
"Superb service and always there should you need clarification or a question answered. Prices are very good indeed and we try to keep our custom as local as possible. We'll return for a smaller sub stove plus associated parts when we refurb our little sun room."
How could Stovesonline do better next time? Couldn’t
"Very knowledgeable very helpful and extremely well priced"
How could Stovesonline do better next time? Nothing. They are excellent.
"Excellent. Susi was extremely helpful and very personable."
"I was very impressed with the service"
How could Stovesonline do better next time? n/a
"Good advice given during my phone enquiry before purchase - friendly and personal service. Quick delivery and competitive prices. I'd certainly recommend Stovesonline."
"are very helpful my second purchase"
"Excellent service - items despatched promptly and very understanding when I found I had ordered the wrong part."
How could Stovesonline do better next time? No improvement neeed in my experience
How could Stovesonline do better next time? They couldn't.
"I need a length of Selkirk flue and I needed it really quickly, I rang Stovesonline they were very friendly and very efficient, I paid over the phone and within seconds my invoice was in my inbox and the flue arrived the very next day. Overall a very nice experience with professional service/people. Thank you."
How could Stovesonline do better next time? Nothing
"Very good, excellent choice of stoves, competitively priced. Team were excellent - my stove came without glass in door (not the fault of stoves online, it was boxed up like that in the factory) but I rang up and was immediately sent replacement glass by courier. Would recommend."
How could Stovesonline do better next time? Can't think of anything yet...
"So far I've bought a flue system from Stovesonline but will be buying a stove too and they will be the first place I go to. I found them very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly to deal with (in contrast to some of my local stove shops)."
"They are very attentive to customer needs"
"Honest, expert advice and prompt supply of the parts I needed. Great."
Hi Alan,

Thanks for your review - and thanks for coming back to us. :)
As you know - any ongoing questions or support - we're here.

Nice looking install, I like that stone facing, it sets it off very well.

Thanks,

Sune
"I was given good advice by Jamie concerning my tarring up/cold flue issue on my ESSE W35. Whilst for personal reasons I have not yet been able to fit the device required (LK810 Thermomat Load Unit) I have every confidence the unit will solve the issue."
Hi Patrick - glad to hear it, and thanks for leaving us a review.

That load unit should really help - I have on on my boiler stove. It will also make your system much more responsive. Without it your hot water cylinder or thermal store will heat up in stages in 10 - 15ºC increments. So if the water is 30ºC that could mean heating the whole tank to 40, then 50, then 60 before you can have a shower.

With the load unit it will be heating the tank to around 70ºC from the start - meaning you can have a shower sooner.

Thanks again for your review and good luck.

"Quick and efficient"
Thanks Andrew, glad to hear it.
"Good customer service."
Thanks Steve - well we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the people who choose to be our customers - customer service is vital.

Thanks,