Stovesonline Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Stovesonline Ltd

About Stovesonline Ltd: Helping you to turn your building into a cosy home. Natural, low CO2, wood heating draws you in, makes a comfortable space to relax, to chat, to kick back.

You get help all the way, from choosing the right stove, to installation design (that's included in our prices) to full aftersales support. Whether you have a Grand Designs project, or just need a simple stove we go that extra mile.

info@stovesonline.co.uk

FlightwayDunkeswell Business Park

Tell us how Stovesonline Ltd made you happy

G
"Great service; knowledgeable staff"
A
"Help and support excellent, Ben was very helpful in designing the twin wall flue, delivered as promised on time"
"A great service and couldn't be anymore helpful."
"We always find Stovesonline competitive and very efficient with delivery’s, knowledgable and helpful. We would strongly recommend this supplier for any stoves required."
"Helpful and friendly highly recommended"
"excellent advice and very helpful"
"very helpful with the shopping list in what i would be needing for the installation of my wood burner, and all my technical questions regarding installation were answered expertly. All calls were returned promptly making the experience on installation a pleasant one many thanks"
"First Class Service. Very pleasant to deal with. Items are very good quality."
"Very happy with Stovesonline service and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them."
"Pleased with the overall experience from ordering to delivery. Customer care service was also useful to me during the comissioning stage."
How could Stovesonline do better next time? Perhaps they could have a "where is my stove" tracking system or advisory email as I had to chase up my order as I'd heard nothing as to its' delivery date to the installer.
"Even though their showrooms were "closed" for a refurb, when we phoned to enquire about their products they invited us to view their stock in their show room. They put themselves out pulling out stoves we had shortlisted to view. Most traders would have said come back when we're open."
"Friendly staff in a very helpful company, planning flue design and supporting getting the product to you asap. Quality products at competitive prices."
"Service was very good and I received stove on time."
"Excellent - We exchanged a number of e-mails when I was in the process of making my final choice of stove and all were answered promptly with the detailed information I requested. The ordering process was clear and the product was delivered in the time frame promised."
"Stovesonline were very helpful with answering questions."
"They have a fast, efficient and friendly service"
How could Stovesonline do better next time? Keeping up the good work!
"Great, giving us a lot of support making sure we had made the best choices."
How could Stovesonline do better next time? Couldnt
"Extra Very Good"
"And thank you for all the help."
How could Stovesonline do better next time? Packaging of lead flashing was very poor with heavy distortion of the unit
"Good response to enquiry and record of previous orders/ installation. Good prices."
Stovesonline Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 279 reviews