Stovesonline Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Stovesonline Ltd

About Stovesonline Ltd: Helping you to turn your building into a cosy home. Natural, low CO2, wood heating draws you in, makes a comfortable space to relax, to chat, to kick back.

You get help all the way, from choosing the right stove, to installation design (that's included in our prices) to full aftersales support. Whether you have a Grand Designs project, or just need a simple stove we go that extra mile.

info@stovesonline.co.uk

FlightwayDunkeswell Business Park

Click Here
A
"Brilliant service and lovely people! Would definitely recommend them"
J
"Very helpful with advice as to stand being suitable"
"Very helpful on the phone and accommodating as we juggled with delivery dates. And stove looks fabby- looking forward to winter to get to use it!!"
"Fantastic service from start to finish; stovesonline had an excellent team who guided me to choose the best stove for my front room, then designed my flue system for me and put me in touch with a local installer who was really friendly, thoughtful and punctual. The stove delivery was handled really well with the delivery company keeping me updated through the whole process. To be honest it could not have gone more smoothly and I will definitely recommending this company to my friends and family. Thanks again to all the people in stovesonline who helped me with choosing and installing our new stove."
"Product reasonably priced and delivered on time. The questions I had were dealt with promptly."
"They were very knowledgeable of their products and the staff were very helpful in providing the information and materials that I needed to install my Morso Squirrel"
"Stove choice very good British built stoves are the best cheap stove burn through the shell very quickly from considering all on the market AAROW was the best value and size for our purpose delivered on time no problems came on a purpose built pallet easy to move around many thanks Graham L Wayt"
"Very good. Parts as described and arrived on time"
How could Stovesonline do better next time? We missed the flue connector with the stove, but otherwise no faults!
"Everyone was extremely helpful. From buying the stove to designing and sourcing the chimney and flue system everting was made very easy for me and Amy questions were expertly answered by the team."
"Great service. Answered any queries quickly and honestly."
How could Stovesonline do better next time? They couldn’t! 100% satisfied
"Brilliant service and lovely people! Would definitely recommend them"
How could Stovesonline do better next time? Perfect for us.
"Superb service,sound practical advice."
"Very friendly staff. Helpful."
"Great service good advice and very responsive"
"Very helpful. Spoke to manufacturers about specification and crucial dimensions. Provided lots of details."
"Very helpful. Stove arrived as it should. Good back up knowledge too!"
"Very helpful and gave sound advice. Also put me in touch with an accredited installer."
"Absolutely fantastic company. Would gladly use them again."
"Good personal service with quick despatch."
How could Stovesonline do better next time? Walk on water carrying stove in teeth
"Brilliantly."
"Super well, but I had to bargain with their delivery people to get them to bring the stove beyond the curb. Very few women can lift 100kg on their own, so I found that a little disappointing. So Stoves are fab, couriers not so much."
How could Stovesonline do better next time? Nothing more I could ask for.
"Amazing!! Fantastic responsive service. Thank you so much for your expert advice and ongoing support."
"Great. Very quick and no problems."
Stovesonline Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 479 reviews