startrescue.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend startrescue.co.uk

About startrescue.co.uk: startrescue.co.uk provides an award winning service at outstanding value, backed up with products you can count on!

enquiries@startrescue.co.uk

Axis CourtNorth Station Road

customer service
"My son recommended you..My breakdown cover on my car from new had ended. I would have given 5* except the jump in price just to add 'Homestart' is £10.. Maybe it would be better to give the choice of that or abroad cover? Some quotes cover 'abroad' even though I said no."
"Being a current startrescue customer and happy to renew my current arrangement, I spoke with a customer advisor prior to renewal to enquire into the possibility of changing my policy to personal cover. The advisor was courteous, clear and knowledgeable, and provided me with the information I required, explaining my options. Historically I have found startrescue professional and excellent value for money and continue to call on their services."
"Easy site to navigate, good value."
"I found the purchasing of my policy very easy. I knew I wanted to go with Start Rescue as I was with them a year ago until I purchased a new car which had a year's breakdown cover with it. So now that has run out I needed to renew my policy again."
"Very straight forward not difficult"
"Recommended to me to have such a great recovery service Very quick and easy to set up and join. easy to use mobile app. Keep up the good service."
"Customer Service Rep was very informative explaining the different policies."
"Very easy to access on line. Good value .thank you"
"Smooth transaction, all steps simple & all options stated clearly so that a decision could be made quite easily"
"Havent used it yet but easy to apply adn register and a good app. PC website is a little confusing but all good"
"Have not had to use yet but sign up very easy,also impressed that it includes accident recovery where most do not. Also able to make a saving on insurance as legal expenses cover could be dropped as it is also included. Other small discounts on a variety of services and suppliers was a welcome additional benefit."
"Simple to use website which is self explanatory. Clearly displayed options to help select the correct level of cover required."
"I found purchasing the breakdown cover from startrescue very easy, and the app to be able to find me anywhere is amazing."
"Very simple to understand what type of cover is available to suit and so simple to get membership"
"Very easy from start to finish and good value"
"Have been with them for years. I have only had to call them out once and they were very quick and efficient."
"Haven’t had to use it but was easy to sort the package that suits you at a very good price"
"I called to discuss the policy details and was answered quickly. The responder was very pleasant, knowledgable and clear in describing the policy. Price quoted was very competitive and the 'small print' too is clear. Very refreshing after calling various competitors who offered quotes of up to £350 for the same cover! Hope I never need to claim but feel confident I will get good service. Thanks"
"Quite easy and straightforward."
"renewal of the policy was very easy to do on line."
startrescue.co.uk is rated 4.57 based on 27,199 reviews