startrescue.co.uk Reviews

21,367 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

startrescue.co.uk provides an award winning service at outstanding value, backed up with products you can count on!

enquiries@startrescue.co.uk

Axis CourtNorth Station Road

Mrs Andrea S
Verified Buyer

Quick and easy to do online. Not had a breakdown so can't comment on that side of the service
Mr Mark W
Verified Buyer

On renewal was offered loyalty discount but did not get Police Federation 15% discount, called customer services but only way to get better discount was to take out new policy, losing loyalty discount earned. Customer services unable to apply both......not overly impressed.

Ms N
Verified Buyer

i found the purchasing of the cover very easy but it said I would receive an email with a link to activate my account and I haven't received anything yet. I'm worried this means I'm not covered but don't have any account details to chase this up
Verified Buyer

easy to understand and navigate
Mr Keith C
Verified Buyer

Very polite and helpfull.
Verified Buyer

Can't give more than 4* as I have just paid for my first year. Looks like great value and one of my family used the service and was very happy.
Verified Buyer

Competitive pricing. Easy to follow guidelines of product making it simple to choose the level of cover required.
Ms B
Verified Buyer

I have only just signed up for the service but the website and the ease of ordering was very good. The prices are very reasonable which was the main reason I signed up with Startrescue.
Ms M
Verified Buyer

Can't believe how cheap it is and offers more than leading companies for half the price. I've yet to need them for a call out but great peace of mind I have it all covered for a affordable price.
Mrs Christine F
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service, young man I spoke to was very knowledgeable, spoke well and helped me with all my queries. Would def recommend this service to a friend.
Verified Buyer

We moved to you and the service was satisfactory

Very polite on phones
Verified Buyer

The product offered all the options I required at a fair price. The website was straightforward to use.
Mr Raymond A
Verified Buyer

Very easy to use; clear and managed to do a membership in few minutes!
Mrs Ann J
Verified Buyer

Quick response with a query. Return call very helpful
Mr Edward W
Verified Buyer

Easy to purchase and set up, good price, and hopefully will never have to use it, ;-)
Mr John P

Seems good value
Verified Buyer

All straightforward. No delays. Good value.
Mr David W

Good price and service
Mr Robert F
Verified Buyer

That is a bit difficult as I have only been a member for 1 day. Ask me again in a year's time and see if there is any difference
startrescue.co.uk is rated 4.56 based on 21,367 reviews