startrescue.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend startrescue.co.uk

About startrescue.co.uk: startrescue.co.uk provides an award winning service at outstanding value, backed up with products you can count on!

enquiries@startrescue.co.uk

Axis CourtNorth Station Road

customer service
"Very good value break down service, for what they offer, compared to other break down services, first class."
"Very easy to buy new insurance pleased with the simplicity of the procedure"
"I dealt with Shelby, found her to be polite, quick and it was a pleasant experience dealing with her."
"Very easy process. Was able to buy breakdown cover easily and quickly. Everything explained well."
"Very easy to join"
"getting started was quick and easy"
"The whole procedure was straightforward and very easy to follow. Everything was easy to understand and explained in detail to make sure I would be taking the right cover for my needs."
"Only just bought but seems very easy and straightforward to buy. I look forward to not having to use it!"
"I had no problem getting the policy I required. I just hope if I do need you anytime things will go as well."
"Brilliant company.changing over from the rac was painless and an awful lot cheaper for more cover.with start rescue i get home start a hotel if its to late to get myself and children home.i havent had to use you and i hope i dont have to because nobody likes to breakdown.but im sure if i do i at least feel much more happy and secure with startrescue.co.uk.thanks."
"Helpful Customer Service. Quick to process application but have still got my name wrong, despite my phone call!"
"very easy to understand good information in The lounge page."
"Found the website easy to use very competitive premium."
"Easy to choose the correct policy and sign up."
"Went with this company after a relative who was with them broke down twice on separate occasions. They said the speed, the service, and the repairs carried out both times were excellent."
"Getting n board was no problem. I selected you on price & service. We have no other experience of you yet. Regards, John Farrow"
"Quick and easy to purchase no around the houses questions just the way it should be"
"Easy to navigate website and make a purchase."
"Very easy process, all information easy accessed for reassurance"
"It promises to be a good break down service. It seems to cover everything one needs as a motorist. The price is right and hopefully I won't be disappointed if and when I should need it. Like the app."
startrescue.co.uk is rated 4.57 based on 27,953 reviews