Stamptastic Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stamptastic Limited
Really love it as expected.!!
Amazing stamp, stamps easily and clearly. Would definitely recommend.
Stamptastic Limited 5 star review on 11th May 2021
Exceptionally fast dispatch and delivery. I bought 2 stamps of 2 designs (2 kids) and they are both perfect and as ordered. The ink has stayed and the kids are excited to stamp their clothes so one less job for me to do! Will definitely be recommending and purchasing a new ink pad when this one runs out!
Great service
Fantastic product, easy to use and doesn’t wash off the clothes, can be used over and over again.
Fantastic no more ironing on! My little boy loves the elephant 🐘😊. I just wished they had a lion stamp aswell
Fast service, great stamps! Makes fast work of naming everything.
Fantastic for when myself sons start school in September.
Very good customer service, perfect personalized product, and fast shipping, I am delighted with the product! Thanks :)
Great stamps
Easy to use and very fast delivery
Fabulous quick postage. First used Stamptastic for my son’s uniform; no more labels to see on- awesome! This time was to name stamp my Aunts clothes to save them going astray in the nursing home-perfect. Thank you ladies for this fabulous time saving wonder😘
My son loves it as he chose the picture. He thinks it's brilliant and can't wait to stamp in his name in his school uniform. Thank you!
Great customer service, good range of products
I'm a stamper! I now stamp pack lunch boxes, knickers, toys. We went to a concert in the park and I stamped their hands! Ha Ha
Stays on after a few washes and very pleased with product. It is so handy for naming school uniforms and would def recommend. I got it when it was on offer and think it is a little expensive at full price, however it is worth it!
Amazing product, makes life so much easier! Ink doesn't wash off or fade despite frequent washing. Quick delivery too. Thank you!
Great service. I have ordered both a bespoke stamp as a gift and a name stamp for my son. Quick delivery on both. Very happy with the products. I can’t stop stamping!!
Great service, great product makes labelling kids clothes and other stuff a breeze!!
I have bought three name stamps for my kids and I am really pleased. I first bought one to check if I liked it and I loved it so I decided to buy the other two. I have to say that the second time I chose a slightly bigger font and I prefer it, but that is totally personal and even the smaller font does the job(although I prefer it bigger). I love the stamps because they really work on everything, even swimming caps and googles (although they don’t last as long as on any other material). I can name socks too. Anything really!! Quick, effective and environmentally friendly. I definitely recommend this product
Stamptastic Limited is rated 4.89 based on 5,589 reviews