Stamptastic Limited Reviews

Stamptastic Limited 5 star review on 21st January 2021
R Sligo
Stamptastic Limited 5 star review on 24th December 2020
M Woodley
I absolutely love these stamps! I have 3 children and it takes me a matter of minutes to stamp all their uniform in one go. I also do their water bottles, lunch boxes and backpacks. So quick and easy! The ink pad lasts for what feels like forever and what I especially like, is when I’ve bought a new coat or whatever, and forgotten to stamp it, I can quickly do it at the door and it takes seconds, lifesaver! Only thing I’ve struggled with is black pe pumps, but I’ve just bought the white pen so excited to give that a try.
Quick, easy and reliable stamp and ink for my kids school clothes. The ink lasted well over two years!
Website is great and purchases have been sent very quickly. Products are fabulous value.
Excellent product. Huge time-saver and it looks great. Extra bonus that the PSA fund made money for sale too!!
Great product!! Stamps are so easy to use and the ink lasts for AGES!! Makes labelling my kids clothes SO WUICK AND EASY! Delivery is always really speedy too. Would definitely buy again and recommend to others :)
Brilliant!
Anyone who has school age children needs these stamps in their life. Makes labelling quick and easy. The girls provide excellent customer service too.
Great service, lovely stamp. What you order is what you get which is great. Doesn't wash off!
These are genuinely amazing. I ordered the little box for them to go in as well which is brilliant to keep it tucked away from little fingers. All excellent quality, I can see these lasting for years. Postage was quick and neat as well with no issues. I’ve stamped pretty much everything from coats and jumpers to socks and water bottles! Honestly these are brilliant, I’ve already recommended to multiple friends and very happy to leave this 5 star review.
Delivery really quick, once order came within 3 days. really easy to selected the stamp that you want and good customisation of products.
Great website with a wide variety of products.
Really good products and as always amazing delivery time!
Stamps are the biggest time saver, easiest way to name clothes etc. All done in 10 mins, what’s not to love!
Love it. easy to use and so quick!
Excellent quality, brilliant service and an amazing idea. Better than sitting there for hours sewing in name labels.
Absolutely amazing. Have them for all 3 of my children now. So quick and easy! Brilliant product and recommend to lots of parents ☺️☺️
Love the stamp makes labeling so easy!!
Great service, great stamp and pad.
Such a quick and easy way of labelling my boys school uniform with a funky stamp that they love!
Is absolutely great and easy to use , I recommended