Sourcing-IT Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sourcing-IT
Read Sourcing-IT Reviews

About Sourcing-IT:

Sourcing-IT are an independent reseller of IT hardware established in 2007 specialising in delivery to Africa.

+44 (0) 118 973 6675

sales@sourcing-it.co.uk

Sourcing-IT Ltd.Unit 28 Murrell Green Business ParkLondon RoadHookHampshireRG27 9GRUnited Kingdom

Tell us how Sourcing-IT made you happy
The service was not only professional but also quite timely. We received our package within 2 days which is unheard of. Initially I thought the 2 days delivery window was all talk but they do keep their word. Pricing is also very competitive and I look forwarding to doing more business with them.
Thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on our delivery time to Kenya and are so pleased that you have allowed us the opportunitiy to prove ourselves. The feeling towards future business together is mutual - we look forward to the future.
Efficient in terms of delivery
Blazing fast services.
Very good customer coms
Sourcing-iT is the Best Ever there was Supplier,they are reliable and if there is any Delay they communicate well. I have recommended them and will continue to do so what I will have to ask is for us to open like a day or three account soo that we avoid any delays as we process payments
Extremely efficient service, from quote request to delivery. One of my favourite suppliers.
Excellent customer service, no qualms at all. Very competitive pricing & best discounts. Delivery is quite timely most of the time. No challenges with refunds & returns. I highly recommend this company to all & sundry! Thanks.
Efficient Service
The service from Requesting for quote to delivery was Professionally done by the staff. ie the package was done professional , good customer support and the delivery to time and well efficient always.
Fantastic Service and On-time Delivery. Howard Did a great job in taking care of me and both my customer
Sourcing-IT has responded very well to my RFQ's every time I have made enquiries to them as well as updating me on all business issues. Honestly I am very happy by their response time on RFQ's and even making follow ups on anything concerning doing business.
The service offered was awesome, am so happy for it and also satisfied with the Equipment's received.
I am happy
The delivery is timely as always!
What country are you located in? Ghana
Would you recommend Sourcing-IT to other people? yes
Order was delivered precisely as quoted. Delivery was swift and efficient. Packaging was professionally done. Great job.
Shipping was just on time and packaged professionally.
Thank you for: - Quick responses to queries - Order Delivery Updates - Good Support on customer delivery issues and many many more. Keep it Up! Thank you!
What country are you located in? Kenya
Would you recommend Sourcing-IT to other people? yes
Thank you so much to Tom Carter and Ferdi. We received our stock in a timely manner and to our door just as advertised. We appreciated the support throughout the process and were glad that the whole process was without any hassle. In us, you have found a permanent client. Thank you Sourcing-IT.
The timely delivery is one of the positive things to pick and say thanks to the entire Sourcing IT Team. The range of Products available and offered to us is also of great Service. We do really appreciate
Very efficient
Sourcing-IT is a true definition of professionalism; timely delivery,best customer service(cc Jack) and competitive pricing all wrapped into one and a ribbon on it. Bravo! I look forward to doing more Business with you.
Sourcing-IT is rated 4.68 based on 216 reviews