Sourcing-IT Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sourcing-IT
Read Sourcing-IT Reviews

About Sourcing-IT:

Sourcing-IT are an independent reseller of IT hardware established in 2007 specialising in delivery to Africa.

+44 (0) 118 973 6675

sales@sourcing-it.co.uk

Sourcing-IT Ltd.
Unit 9
Reading Road

Tell us how Sourcing-IT made you happy
So far so nice. Dataflex relationship with Sourcing-IT has been a success story of over 2 decades and still waxing strong. We enjoy from S-IT; 1. Prompt response to requests, 2. Highly competitive pricing regime that help us to win all our deals. 3. Prompt and seamless delivery of consignments to Nigeria 4. Credit facility relationship (yet to be restored after withdrawal as a result of low patronage). 5. Many more support such as promo sales and new product information from time to time.
Sourcing-IT team is quick and very responsive whenever inquiries are made. l worke with Jack(sourcing-IT) and my delivery was on time and with exact items i ordered. l would recommend anyone to contact them for any IT needs.
Un fournisseur efficace et très rigoureux. Je vous le recommande les yeux fermés.
Very good service and great support
It always a pleasure dealing with Jack who has always being very professional, Responsive and Trust worthy in all dealings
I have enjoyed your fast delivery and professionalism. Please keep up the good work
Happy with the delivery time.
I’m totally satisfaction for my last order Time between order transfert and ship Good job team
I want to say thanks to Sourcing-IT and their accurate response team for making me to receive my equipment on time and making my client in my company.
Sourcing-IT 5 star review on 19th March 2021
Charley Wemyss. I am part of Finance department and the communication was good and flexible. Thanks
Quick response and positive attitude
Sourcing IT has been very helpful to us; with competitive pricing, timely delivery on all ordered equipment, Pre and Post Sales Support and with line of credit facility. They are reliable and very dependable. i give a score card of 100% to the team.
Very Happy with your professionalism and support. Its always a pleasure to do Busines with Sourcing-IT.
Good communication from you guys.keep it up
I find your organization very professional in her dealings with customers. Your usual prompt response to request is very commendable.
We regularly order from Sourcing IT. Service provided is excellent. Mails are being replied in less than 24hours & We get our deliveries on time as well I would also like to mention the famous Fantasy League organised by Sourcing-IT, which is really entertaining.
Timely delivery and great customer service
Awesome services 👍
Product pricing was very competitive and impressive. Received the goods well packaged and all in order. Little delay with shipping. Overall, very happy with my purchase. Mark and Tom where very helpful in getting this order processed and shipped.
It is always a challenge keeping up with the level of professionalism at Sourcing-IT
Sourcing IT is a leading IT company, there prices and delivery are accurate. There team are so friendly, always on time and very professional. we would recommend them to any company and person.
Sourcing-IT is rated 4.73 based on 419 reviews