Sourcing-IT Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sourcing-IT
Read Sourcing-IT Reviews

About Sourcing-IT:

Sourcing-IT are an independent reseller of IT hardware established in 2007 specialising in delivery to Africa.

+44 (0) 118 973 6675

sales@sourcing-it.co.uk

Sourcing-IT Ltd.
Unit 9
Reading Road

Tell us how Sourcing-IT made you happy
So far so nice. Dataflex relationship with Sourcing-IT has been a success story of over 2 decades and still waxing strong. We enjoy from S-IT; 1. Prompt response to requests, 2. Highly competitive pricing regime that help us to win all our deals. 3. Prompt and seamless delivery of consignments to Nigeria 4. Credit facility relationship (yet to be restored after withdrawal as a result of low patronage). 5. Many more support such as promo sales and new product information from time to time.
Wow.....We have no complaint at all. I understand they even spent extra 220 euros to ship faster. Great job guys
I AM SATISFIED
Awesome response time. Genuine devices.
The order was handled in good time, My order was treated with professionalism and got updates regularly from Tom and Jack. I appreciate how quick they had the order shipped to us with no hiccups
We purchased a refurbished server from Sourcing IT. This is our first experience with them. Charley was instrumental in assisting us on a timely manner and Brandon did his follow up very well. From helping with us with selecting a server according to the budget we had and sending it to us in a timely manner, and making sure that it works, we are satisfied with the service we received. Best of wishes.
Prompt delivery and great customer service
No discount considerations
Excellent service delivery
Quick delivery and well priced products with also discounts
The order was handled in good time I appreciate for the ..service
Goods received in time and in great condition, thank you
I like the timely delivery, customer support and pricing.
I real appreciate the way you manage the customer request, in such a way that , I do not feel the time difference of your region and my region, please keep us.
Good products, excellent service, fast delivery.
Very professional Team
efficient
good quality, very professional and trustable.
Sourcing-IT team is quick and very responsive whenever inquiries are made. l worke with Jack(sourcing-IT) and my delivery was on time and with exact items i ordered. l would recommend anyone to contact them for any IT needs.
Un fournisseur efficace et très rigoureux. Je vous le recommande les yeux fermés.
Sourcing-IT is rated 4.73 based on 437 reviews