Sourcing-IT Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sourcing-IT
Read Sourcing-IT Reviews

About Sourcing-IT:

Sourcing-IT are an independent reseller of IT hardware established in 2007 specialising in delivery to Africa.

+44 (0) 118 973 6675

sales@sourcing-it.co.uk

Sourcing-IT Ltd.
Unit 9
Reading Road

Tell us how Sourcing-IT made you happy
Excellent.
I wish to have the maximum supplier credit to fill several orders and make stock.

The delivery time is very important.
Great service
Mark worked well with us and in a timely manner
I think i am satisfied with your delivery. You keep to your words on delivery timeline and am happy with that. I will keep patronizing you
satisfy with your support on prices, advise , Good availability, delivery on time and your quick response on enquiries. thank you for doing business with you.
Delivery happened within lead time estimates committed and this inspire our clients confidence in us.
Thank you and please keep it up!
on its fast reply to quotations and other deals that we have done in the past.
One of the best services I know and quick to deliver, and always finding the right solution and sometimes going extra mile to help.
Satisfied.
The delivery of the previous order took longer than expected.
The service was not only professional but also quite timely. We received our package within 5- 7 days which is good for our business.
Pricing is also very competitive and I look forwarding to doing more business with them.
My Partnership with Sourcing IT as a preferred parts distributor head been mutually beneficial
I have been working with Sourcing IT from 2018 to date. Our account manager as well as the accounts and operations officers are reliable, responsive and offer not just good service at point of order placement but also in follow up to ensure goods are delivered to us and in good condition.

Thank you.
Items were delivered on time, and saved us a huge embarrassment with our customer
Impressive Customer service by Mark and right on time delivery .
Great communication updates and on time.
We appreciate doing business with you
hello,
i am ivorian and i work in sales team, by Sourcing-IT i get the quote quikly and the appliance price is not too expensive !
i like their strategy !