Sourcing-IT Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sourcing-IT
Read Sourcing-IT Reviews

About Sourcing-IT:

Sourcing-IT are an independent reseller of IT hardware established in 2007 specialising in delivery to Africa.

+44 (0) 118 973 6675

sales@sourcing-it.co.uk

Sourcing-IT Ltd.Unit 28 Murrell Green Business ParkLondon RoadHookHampshireRG27 9GRUnited Kingdom

Tell us how Sourcing-IT made you happy
The service was not only professional but also quite timely. We received our package within 2 days which is unheard of. Initially I thought the 2 days delivery window was all talk but they do keep their word. Pricing is also very competitive and I look forwarding to doing more business with them.
Thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on our delivery time to Kenya and are so pleased that you have allowed us the opportunitiy to prove ourselves. The feeling towards future business together is mutual - we look forward to the future.
Delivery was done in good time.
The service was great. Our account manager is spot on in responding to our follow up emails and feedback regarding delivery timelines. I believe that the inspection process should have taken a shorter time, but again, this was not entirely in Sourcing-IT's control. Great service with very good pricing!
Thank you for your review, I will make sure that Charley sees your comments on her service! With services we do have to rely on third parties and sometimes they can take longer than anticipated and we do try to be as accurate as possible with our delivery times in quotes. We look forward to further business in the future!
What country are you located in? Nigeria
Would you recommend Sourcing-IT to other people? yes
My items were not delivered as agreed due to circumstances that I understand were beyund control (the flight expected to deliver the cargo was filled). However, I believe this should have been communicated early enough to help me manage my client better. Asides that, every other thing was perfect. Regards,
Thanks for leaving your review. We apologise that your consigment was subject to a transit delay. As you mentioned, sometimes the flights become over-booked and cargo is offloaded in favour of passengers which is what had happened this time. We will be sure to improve on the communications between our clients and shipping partners to make sure any information that should be shared is passed on as quickly as possible.
What country are you located in? Nigeria
Would you recommend Sourcing-IT to other people? yes
Much thanks to Charley, and her team. Much support will be appreciated from Sourcing-it.co.uk and also delivery time line can be improved upon. Above all, its been a wonderful experience transacting with you and your entire team. Mark, thanks.
Thanks for leaving your review, I will be sure that Charley sees your comments! We strive to make sure our orders are delivered in our usual 24-48 hour service timeline and we apologise that it was later than anticipated on this occassion. We look forward to further business with you in the future!
Delivered as promised.
Customer service is fine and ok. Parts were delivered on time though shipment was delayed by 2 days due to logistics. But service was generally good.
Good delivery so far.
What country are you located in? NIGERIA
Would you recommend Sourcing-IT to other people? yes
sourcing IT has been very prompt in response to request and delivery of goods. i also appreciate the credit facility extended to us which has helped us to survive the payment period of some of our clients. our contacts also has been very considerate and wonderful. they share in our burden and ensure there is a way out. we have been dealing with Mark Reid; a fantastic man.
Swift response to rfqs and broad knowledge on products.
Your delivery period was on point, my customer was very happy with me because I delivered as expected, thanks to sourcing- IT. Charley is the best when it comes to response to requests. Thumbs up to the team
What country are you located in? KENYA
GOOD JOB QUICK RESPONSE ROB ROW
Amazing response times! You can never go wrong with this team.
Thank you for posting your review! We will make sure your comments make it to the team and it's great to hear your are happy.
So far so good
Thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear you are satisfied with our service!
I have dealt with Sourcing-IT for more than seven years. I am happy with their service. Delivery time, quality and ability to resolve issues are key areas where they excel
Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that through 7 years of business we have kept you completely satisfied! We look forward to continuing business with you in Uganda for the forseeable future.
Sourcing-IT is a great company to work with in terms of your respond time and delivery. They have very good customer relationship.
Thank you for your review, we have passed on your comments to the sales team who will be very happy to hear your opinion on working with them! We look forward to future business with you.
Excellent performance. Always quick at responding to enquiries. Good pricing and always willing to support in winning bid. You guys are good.
The prompt delivery equipment purchased and the customer service received from the Sales team is quite impressive. I hope they keep up with the standard.
The delivered as promised
Speedy delivery, precise documentation, but needs improvement in response to emails. I love Sourcing-IT
Taking long to response.