Sourcing-IT Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sourcing-IT
Read Sourcing-IT Reviews

About Sourcing-IT:

Sourcing-IT are an independent reseller of IT hardware established in 2007 specialising in delivery to Africa.

+44 (0) 118 973 6675

sales@sourcing-it.co.uk

Sourcing-IT Ltd.Unit 28 Murrell Green Business ParkLondon RoadHookHampshireRG27 9GRUnited Kingdom

Tell us how Sourcing-IT made you happy
The service was not only professional but also quite timely. We received our package within 2 days which is unheard of. Initially I thought the 2 days delivery window was all talk but they do keep their word. Pricing is also very competitive and I look forwarding to doing more business with them.
Thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on our delivery time to Kenya and are so pleased that you have allowed us the opportunitiy to prove ourselves. The feeling towards future business together is mutual - we look forward to the future.
Their flexibility, cooperation & understanding!!
The service offered was awesome, am so happy for it and also satisfied with the Equipment's received.
I am happy
Their delivery and customer service along with documentation is very precise.
What country are you located in? Nigeria
Would you recommend Sourcing-IT to other people? yes
Reliable and supportive. Prices are highly competitive giving us the opportunity to make good margins. Prompt and timely responses to inquiries is also a plus for Sourcing IT.
Would you recommend Sourcing-IT to other people? yes
Sourcing-IT is one of the supplier we trust for CISCO equipment
Excellent customer service, no qualms at all. Very competitive pricing & best discounts. Delivery is quite timely most of the time. No challenges with refunds & returns. I highly recommend this company to all & sundry! Thanks.
Efficient Service
The service from Requesting for quote to delivery was Professionally done by the staff. ie the package was done professional , good customer support and the delivery to time and well efficient always.
Fantastic Service and On-time Delivery. Howard Did a great job in taking care of me and both my customer
Sourcing-IT has responded very well to my RFQ's every time I have made enquiries to them as well as updating me on all business issues. Honestly I am very happy by their response time on RFQ's and even making follow ups on anything concerning doing business.
the service was perfect , the marketing team was replying to e-mails very quickly , the delivery was on time and there was a huge flexibility for the payment , I wouldn't hesitate to work with sourcing IT once again .
quick response to every mail and request sent.
What country are you located in? Kenya
Would you recommend Sourcing-IT to other people? yes
Very happy and the team is very helpful.
Great service & quick delivery
Quick and great
What country are you located in? Kenya
Would you recommend Sourcing-IT to other people? yes
Source-IT is very prompt in attending to our needs. We are delighted with the services and have stopped dealing with other suppliers. Hope they will continue with the same level of services or more. We have been dealing with Mr. Mark Reid.
What country are you located in? KENYA
GOOD JOB QUICK RESPONSE ROB ROW
So far so good
Thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear you are satisfied with our service!
Happy with all aspects of business with Sourcing IT
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments, we look forward to a future of business together!
Sourcing-IT is rated 4.68 based on 226 reviews