Sourcing-IT Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sourcing-IT
Read Sourcing-IT Reviews

About Sourcing-IT:

Sourcing-IT are an independent reseller of IT hardware established in 2007 specialising in delivery to Africa.

+44 (0) 118 973 6675

sales@sourcing-it.co.uk

Sourcing-IT Ltd.
Unit 9
Reading Road

Tell us how Sourcing-IT made you happy
Their flexibility, cooperation & understanding!!
Great Support received from Charley Wemyss and her wonderful team and management.

Looking forward to closing bigger deals in 2020.

Thanks
Very timely in there responses and delivery. The goods are always in great shape and form well packaged and delivered on time. Would recommend them any time any day.
The service offered was awesome, am so happy for it and also satisfied with the Equipment's received.
I am happy
Their delivery and customer service along with documentation is very precise.
Reliable and supportive. Prices are highly competitive giving us the opportunity to make good margins. Prompt and timely responses to inquiries is also a plus for Sourcing IT.
Sourcing-IT is one of the supplier we trust for CISCO equipment
The laptops I got where delivered in the specified time and of good quality too.The customer service is exceptional looking at the current COVID pandemic, however, I had someone around to assist with any classifications..I won't hesitate to make my next order
Liked working with you guys.thanks for delivering our switches in time.
Very responsive to requests, fair pricing and faster delivery timelines
it was the response and feed back at every stage of the transaction. Please keep it up we highly appreciated.
It was as usual
Great products and delivery timelines!
I have dealt with Howard who has given us excellent service
They are on time and very responsive for any questions we ask. We will definitely work with them again
Your service is great!!
Excellent customer service, no qualms at all. Very competitive pricing & best discounts. Delivery is quite timely most of the time. No challenges with refunds & returns. I highly recommend this company to all & sundry! Thanks.
Efficient Service