Sourcing-IT Reviews

Happiness Grade
Read Sourcing-IT Reviews

About Sourcing-IT:

Sourcing-IT are an independent reseller of IT hardware established in 2007 specialising in delivery to Africa.

+44 (0) 118 973 6675

sales@sourcing-it.co.uk

Sourcing-IT Ltd.
Unit 9
Reading Road

Sourcing-IT have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service.

Price - Excellent

96.30%
Industry Average
satisfy with your support on prices, advise , Good availability, delivery on time and your quick response on enquiries. thank you for doing business with you.
- Vincent
Fast response to queries, good delivery times and competitive prices
- Anonymous
Customer service is very dynamic with a response time within one hour of the request. Very appreciable as a service with prices in the right range. Delivery to the forwarder within 3 days. Respect of deadlines.
- Fabrice N

Delivery - Fast

99.14%
Industry Average
Amazing Experience - Sourcing IT is always responsive and their delivery is always on time. I would love to appreciate the whole team, Howard in assisting us in quoting and many more. We faced an issue from our client in Mozambique, they were ready to replace the device and ship it for free. Thank you team and all the best
- Amani Temu
I wish to have the maximum supplier credit to fill several orders and make stock. The delivery time is very important.
- Souleymane
I think i am satisfied with your delivery. You keep to your words on delivery timeline and am happy with that. I will keep patronizing you
- Chidi Okafor
98.97%
Industry Average
I have been working with Sourcing IT for a few years. The service has been great all the time. Except for the last shipment where i personally believe that the shipment has been wrongly handled.
- Ganesh Ramalingum