Sourcing-IT Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sourcing-IT
Read Sourcing-IT Reviews

About Sourcing-IT:

Sourcing-IT are an independent reseller of IT hardware established in 2007 specialising in delivery to Africa.

+44 (0) 118 973 6675

sales@sourcing-it.co.uk

Sourcing-IT Ltd.
Unit 9
Reading Road

Tell us how Sourcing-IT made you happy
So far so nice. Dataflex relationship with Sourcing-IT has been a success story of over 2 decades and still waxing strong. We enjoy from S-IT; 1. Prompt response to requests, 2. Highly competitive pricing regime that help us to win all our deals. 3. Prompt and seamless delivery of consignments to Nigeria 4. Credit facility relationship (yet to be restored after withdrawal as a result of low patronage). 5. Many more support such as promo sales and new product information from time to time.
Sourcing-IT team is quick and very responsive whenever inquiries are made. l worke with Jack(sourcing-IT) and my delivery was on time and with exact items i ordered. l would recommend anyone to contact them for any IT needs.
Un fournisseur efficace et très rigoureux. Je vous le recommande les yeux fermés.
Very good service and great support
It always a pleasure dealing with Jack who has always being very professional, Responsive and Trust worthy in all dealings
I have enjoyed your fast delivery and professionalism. Please keep up the good work
Doing business with Sourcing-IT has been great. Their response to RFQs and clarification is prompt and apt. On several occasions, they have interfaced with our clients to get matters arising resolved in the best possible ways. Kudos team but you can do more!!!
So far, Dealing with Souring IT has been good with prompt responses to inquires/RFQs and good customer service. I have been dealing with Charley.
Happy with the delivery time.
I’m totally satisfaction for my last order Time between order transfert and ship Good job team
I want to say thanks to Sourcing-IT and their accurate response team for making me to receive my equipment on time and making my client in my company.
Sourcing-IT 5 star review on 19th March 2021
Charley Wemyss. I am part of Finance department and the communication was good and flexible. Thanks
Quick response and positive attitude
It took too long to deliver the Item
Les delais de livraison sont ok, le services clientel est ok
Sourcing IT has been very helpful to us; with competitive pricing, timely delivery on all ordered equipment, Pre and Post Sales Support and with line of credit facility. They are reliable and very dependable. i give a score card of 100% to the team.
Very Happy with your professionalism and support. Its always a pleasure to do Busines with Sourcing-IT.
Good communication from you guys.keep it up
We are very satisfied with the services from Sourcing IT UK. Charley was very helpful for the delivery of our project. Maybe a credit facility or flexible payment terms will go a long way.
I find your organization very professional in her dealings with customers. Your usual prompt response to request is very commendable.
Sourcing-IT is rated 4.73 based on 419 reviews