Sourcing-IT Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sourcing-IT
Read Sourcing-IT Reviews

About Sourcing-IT:

Sourcing-IT are an independent reseller of IT hardware established in 2007 specialising in delivery to Africa.

+44 (0) 118 973 6675

sales@sourcing-it.co.uk

Sourcing-IT Ltd.
Unit 9
Reading Road

Tell us how Sourcing-IT made you happy
Sourcing IT, a great partner with an efficient team. Also impeccable customer service and the prices are unbeatable.
I have been in Partnership with Sourcing IT and I will say, it has been a very good Partnership.
Prompt response, keep it up
Good Customer service it is our first time business with you guys, but you made it even though it was difficult dealing with Meraki Order. Thanks in advance, it is just the beginning
Quick delivering
They have the best delivery period and respond to enquiries promptly. Their team is very helpful always available to respond to queries. I would recomend their services any day any time. Thanks for making our work easy.
Quick and accurate response
Very efficient with timely deliveries. keep the good work up.
Prompt response, delivery time lines are always meant.
Efficient supplier
Prompt response to inquiries. Delivery periods are commendable. Genuine products received. Thank you Rob!!!
I get fast response from everyone in the team most especially Rob. He has been very helpful. You guys are doing a great job. Keep it up.
Excellent customer service...Thanks Charley Wemyss
Order was prompted shipped and delivered.
I always get the best support and pricing from Charley and Tom, they have been a great help, they respond very quickly to my requests, they give me good prices, they are always attentive and helpful, the orders come on time, and they keep following the order until your confirmation of reception. Great Team to work with, I am happy.
Thank you JACK and JAQUELINE. Courtesy and efficiency. It is a pleasure to be attended by your team.
Good customer services.
prompt response
Excellent response and delivery times
Sourcing-IT is rated 4.73 based on 419 reviews