So Simply Robell Reviews

The Premier Online Robell Trousers & Jeans Store

The Largest Range Online of Robell Trousers and Jeans in Euope

Marie, Bella, Rose, Nena, Lena, Elena, Jacklyn, Star, Sonja & Ltd Editions

Summer & Winter Collections Always Available
An Online Store showcasing the German Trouser Company Robell.

info@simplyrobell.com

The GranaryHinton Business ParkTarrant HintonDorset

Tell us how So Simply Robell made you happy
This is the first time I have bought Robell Jeans and a little disappointed, having already bought 5 pairs of the Maria and Bella trousers which are excellent. I was expecting the Bella Jeans to be made of a thicker material. They are still good but normally Jeans are made of a heavier weight material.
Very good but, There are no enough colours in the petite ranges.
I've always liked Robell trousers, but I've never ordered online before. I was disappointed that I had to pay to return goods. I'll order from Amazon in future as it's hard to buy online and be sure of the fit.
Good Afternoon Nicky
I have just sent you a text enclosing a photo of a hole that appeared in one of the seams .regards Dee
I had planned to order another pair but I am now rather disappointed
I love Robell trousers been buying them for some time now they really are mostly a supper fit my last pairs had to be changed I’d ordered the wrong ones but my issues all sorted and am about to order the correct ones
Two pairs of velvet trousers ordered, however I ordered one petite and one standard length to see which length was best for me but received two pairs in standard length. The trousers are lovely and I’ve kept both pairs rather than risk the erratic post at the moment, but have had to shorten them considerably.
So far so good. Good selection of merchandise, quick and efficient delivery. I like Royal Mail, it is much better than a courier.
Happy with service.
Love the jeans !
Metallic navy print great for parties
I am very happy with my jeans, but the fit on my needlecord trousers it a bit odd. i didn't notice there are only 14 days to return goods , so i missed the deadline, which is a shame.

kind Regards,

Cheryl Wilkins.
Dont fit as well as my usual trousers I buy from you ! They seem to slip down at the back ! Wish I hadn't bought two pairs !!
Lovely jeans but,unfortunately for me, the regular length was too long and the 29in was too short so, sadly, I had to return.
I have many pairs of Robell trousers, which are always comfortable and well made. My latest purchase was a pair of fleece lined ones which are surprisingly warm. However, there is a gap in the seam near the waistband (very unusual) so just four stars this time. Otherwise - brilliant!
Unfortunately I had to return the blue trousers as the colour was disappointing and the length slightly too long
Well made and fits perfectly. Would have liked a lining, but that’s my personal choice.
We got the package on time and the trousers were as expected. Fitted very well.
Thanks
I have a Happy Jacket that I love, so I ordered two more in other colors. One was slightly smaller than the one I have of the same size and one was a lot smaller, so I had to return it.
I ordered two pairs of trousers Bella and Marie unfortunately they were both to large. Will order again, packaging and delivery were very good.
Love the trousers, this time the Marie style. Bought these because I know the size fits and therefore easy to order online and they’re also a 29”. Downside is that Marie don’t have back pockets.
Happy with Robell particularly the speedy orders.
My only negative, hence four stars, is the quantity of emails; whilst I’m happy to receive updates from Robell the frequency is too much for me.
Super fit - I have had these before. My only 'complaint' for want of a better word, is the number of stitched-in labels. They are so scratchy so I always cut them out. Other than that the trousers are very well made and a good fit. I live in Spain and delivery was surprisingly quick. Thank you.
So Simply Robell is rated 4.92 based on 3,921 reviews