So Simply Robell Reviews

The Premier Online Robell Trousers & Jeans Store

The Largest Range Online of Robell Trousers and Jeans in Euope

Marie, Bella, Rose, Nena, Lena, Elena, Jacklyn, Star, Sonja & Ltd Editions

Summer & Winter Collections Always Available
An Online Store showcasing the German Trouser Company Robell.

info@simplyrobell.com

The GranaryHinton Business ParkTarrant HintonDorset

Tell us how So Simply Robell made you happy
Very happy with the fit and style
Love these jeans. Have lots of pairs.
Price and service good but I have an issue with the description of the colour of my purchase. Beige is not bronze or grey in my book!
I have been shopping Robell for many years now. I wouldn’t wear anything else. If you want quality and comfort and a smart casual then Robell is the best.
I had to return the jeans as the legs were wider than my original Robell jeans. However, I do love Robell jeans as they are so comfortable to wear.
Really nice trousers (Marie), but I sent them back as they were just a bit too tight for comfort. I wish you’d describe the fit more in the online and catalogue description. I didn’t realise these were super slim fit till they came. Is there a looser version?
Completely professional service delivery quick even under the circumstances at these current times.
The service was good. Sadly the jeans were not the same size as existing trousers. Probably not a good idea to try and buy online, best to try jeans on. Refund was also processed smoothly. Cannot risk trying another size due to return costs.
Slimmer fit than imagined
No pockets!! Otherwise the fit and material are very good. I am pleased with my purchase.....just a little disappointed about the lack of pockets.
Unfortunately the leg is too wide on the Marie trouser I had ordered. Loved the colour and I have other styles that are a great fit. Have had to send these ones back but the customer service with So Simply Robell is second to none .
Fairly quick arrival, good fit, unfortunately no tracking available.
My second pair. Very comfortable jeans that help make me look a size smaller than I am without feeling tight. Good design with extra seam down centre of back legs. Only drawback is inner fold at lower back & label at back is very itchy against bare skin. Fine in winter as wear extra layer tucked in but in summer they aggravate my lower back. If the waist seam on fold was sewn down with a band over this would not happen.
Size lot smaller than same size trousers bought 2 years ago (18). Have requested size 20 by return.
These trousers are a replacement for an old navy pair which had faded. I own 3 pairs of Bella in different colours and they are my favourite trousers. I’ve always bought the hem in a shop but So Simply have been a good company to deal with and I will order these trousers online now purely because he choice of colours is so much wider.
I love the golf trousers, they fit perfectly except for the length. Being a little short I’ve had to turn them up as they don’t come in a shorter length. Otherwise they’re great.
Always comfy yet smart but this time a little disappointed with the labels and how they were stitched on (so tight and secure it is very hard to cut out with scissors without damaging the material)
Good fit and colour
Very fast and efficient service
So Simply Robell is rated 4.91 based on 4,644 reviews