So Simply Robell Reviews

The Premier Online Robell Trousers & Jeans Store

The Largest Range Online of Robell Trousers and Jeans in Euope

Marie, Bella, Rose, Nena, Lena, Elena, Jacklyn, Star, Sonja & Ltd Editions

Summer & Winter Collections Always Available
An Online Store showcasing the German Trouser Company Robell.

info@simplyrobell.com

The GranaryHinton Business ParkTarrant HintonDorset

Tell us how So Simply Robell made you happy
I now have several pairs of Robell trousers and find them very comfortable to wear.
Generous sizing. Sent back for a smaller size!
Helpful advice from the sales team but it’s difficult to assess the colour accurately from the website. However two of my choices fit well and are extremely comfortable but I will return the third as the colour was not as expected.
Efficient - as ever. Friendly and helpful with my telephone enquiry. My desired item was not in stock and it would have been helpful to have been informed when it came in. No big deal but I would have appreciated that.
Very comfortable trousers
i dont wear any other make of trouser since i was introduced to Robel That speaks volumes
Really comfortable and look good
Telephone advice excellent,also prompt delivery. Material rather stiff. Would have preferred softer, more flexible feel. As these are an old model, I think they should have had a good price reduction. Despite above, decided to keep, but nearly sent them back.
Lovely trousers and a good fit, unfortunately I will have to have them taken up about 3/4", hence the 4 stars. Great service!
I have been wearing this make of trousers for years now and they are so comfortable. I am Five Feet 4 inches and they always need to be altered for the length but it is no problem as I can sew very well. Thank you
Good quality and very comfortable to wear. They was extremely well . Great buy. This is my seventh pair of Robell trousers.
I love Robell trousers and my new warm lined Bella are great the only issue I have is the length, the ankle grazers are too short at 27” for winter wear and the petite ones at 29” inside leg are just an inch too long for me so have to be altered hence only 4 stars! But I have trouble with most trousers πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Unfortunately the trousers were not a good fit on me so I returned them. They were posted back on the 17th Oct.
I love Robell trousers and these winter weight ones are great. I have ordered another pair in a different colour. My only gripe is the length. Full length too long, 7/8 too short and the 29” not available in the style/colour I want! A 30minute job to shorten the full length ones is not a big issue, but why not the 29” in all trousers?
Good fit and very comfortable to wear. Thinking of ordering more!
Arrived 2 days after order. Sizing of Petite version seems slightly smaller than regular version which I already had. However, good fit and look nice on..
Lovely flattering trousers and very prompt delivery. But why are some lengths are in inches and others in centimetres? Using one standard measurement across the range would make comparing styles a lot easier.
Excellent service and products
Excellent advice re style, dispatched by 1st class post and received my trousers the next day.
Very comfortable and well fitting. Only improvement would be another inch on the length.
So Simply Robell is rated 4.90 based on 6,634 reviews