Soren's House Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soren's House

About Soren's House:

Modern design store for kids focusing on natural, organic and sustainable products

Tell us how Soren's House made you happy
Stylish and tasteful homewares and children's goods! Prompt delivery!
I am so impressed with how quickly my parcel was despatched and received. Excellent little company, thank you!
Quick delivery and beautiful item! :) The website has a beautifully curated selection of toys and we will definitely be ordering again! We found the best price here too during Christmas time ;)
Fast efficient service, thank you!
Quality products, quick & free delivery. fab, thank you
Arrived very quickly and with no plastic packaging! Bonus!x
Very pleased with my purchase. Arrived quickly.
I bought the Gluckskafer natural house and I love it! It arrived quickly and well packaged and now sits pride of place in my living room. All the kids play with it when they see it.
Easy to order, quick delivery, product as described and great for kids to use independently to manage their anxiety
Great product (Mohdoh) that arrive quicker than expected... Will be buying from here again in the future.
Beautiful snow suit, very good quality. Love the balloon pattern and material which seems like it will be rain resistant and the inner lining is lovely and soft and snug. Good service and it arrived very promptly. The legs are open for a toddler to wear shoes or boots but the material also folds over if going shoeless eg in the buggy, to keep feet nice and warm.
Very helpful and great products
Lovely selection of children’s toys, clothes and home wares. I particularly appreciate the ethical and sustainable choices.
Prompt delivery and beautiful Little Green Radicals blanket. Would use again.
Soren's is a lovely and easy website to use and the items arrived speedily for Christmas.
Fast delivery of a gorgeous product
Great service/ speedy delivery/ great quality clothing.
I ordered a play mat. Arrived quite fast but the box was damaged.
Lovely quality product and swift delivery
Great quality and wonderful customer service!!
Soren's House is rated 4.91 based on 530 reviews