Soren's House Reviews

of reviewers recommend Soren's House

About Soren's House:

Modern design store for kids focusing on natural, organic and sustainable products

Tell us how Soren's House made you happy
A wonderful product range, great customer service and quick delivery. I’m so glad I found Soren’s House and will certainly be back for more lovely things for my girls.
A lovely unique range of products. Found exactly what I was looking for toy storage. Also good customer service from some enquiries I had.
I have ordered 2 butterfly wall art packs as present. They arrived swiftly, although one is a dragonfly this is ok as in hind sight I should have ordered two different! Lovely packaging and efficient service. Not yet opened and tried the product as they are gifts.
Lovely quality item, good packaging and speedy delivery
Great delivery communications. Product well made and pretty design.
Great products, great service, super quick delivery- will be shopping here again!

Emy Gray
Great turnaround on delivery. Had a slight issue with a damaged parcel and customer service replied promptly and solved the issue straight away. Will definately use again lovely unique gifts
Beautiful product - simple instructions to follow and a great detailed wall decoration, my kids love it too! All topped off with fast service. Will be buying more.
Soren's House 5 star review on 21st October 2020
Lovely choice of products, speedy delivery.
Beautiful selection of children's clothes and toys. Delivery was quick and packaged nicely. I'll absolutely be back!
Great service and excellent product!
Very prompt service and continually updated with delivery details.
Easy to navigate website with quality product.
Excellent service. Very happy with purchases. Thank you
Beautiful shop, item arrived very quickly!
Fantastic service and a beautiful selection of products to choose from, it’s taking all my will power to save my purchases for my little one’s birthday! Can’t wait to play!
Quick delivery
Very fast delivery of an absolutely gorgeous Liewood rainsuit.. already looking at our next purchase!
I look for durable, imaginative and ecological children's toys. Soren's House sells all that, as well as beautiful design. It was my first order with them and faultless. I wish I'd known about Soren's House earlier, but I do now!
I bought some studio roof models as Christmas gift and they Soren’s House had a great range. They arrived very quickly and packaged well in fully recyclable packaging.
This shop has a great range of products and also has great ethics. Win/win.
I am so happy I found this online shop, they are so unique and really will make a difference to our future of online shopping and what it can do for our climate. The tea set I purchased is so beautiful and will make my three year old son very happy Christmas Day.
Soren's House is rated 4.91 based on 1,332 reviews