Sock Geeks Reviews

Quick to arrive
TLDR -
Style 5/5
Quality 5/5
Sizing 4.95/5 (full story in full review)
Price 5/5
Delivery speed 5/5
Customer service 100/5
Recommendation 5/5

I would happily give this company 10 out of 5 if I could! Shout out to Harry from the customer service side of things for for making the start of my experience perfect!

Full review - I purchased a sock subscription from this company for my self so that for one day a month I could get something exciting through the post (OMG I must be getting old if I think socks are exciting but honestly they really are!!!)

Unfortunately the first pair of socks that came through didn’t fit my feet properly as they were too small (tightness not length, I have wide feet :( ) But big lad Harry sorted me right out as soon as I let him know by e-mail that I had an issue. I got a same day response from Harry offering a free second pair to try to see if they were any better he also took my feedback into full account about the size issue, so that in future they could make the socks more to the design their customers wanted. On top of this he let me keep the old socks if I could find a use for them with someone else. Side note please do not bombard Harry with requests for free socks this was a very good act of customer service and SHOULD NOT BE ABUSED!!!.

The new socks came next day and were once again a very stylish design and this time fit like a glove!!! (Or a sock in this case)

If your thinking about buying a subscription to this site I would 200% give it a go!!! Thank you very much for your help and I look forward to next months socks coming through the door.
Great, quality socks. A surprise every month.
Excellent !! I’ve had these bought me a couple of times and got a friend a subscription as a birthday gift. Never fails.
Really personal service, taking special care to not give away a birthday surprise. Perfect.
Love my monthly delivery of socks. Always different but always very much my style so am very happy I signed up.
Easy to use website and really helpful company. Bought a gift subscription and the recipient was delighted with the socks.
I love the concept, the website, the presentation and the humour. Bravo!
Speedy delivery, and the comfiest socks I have worn in years will be recommending to all my friends
Great service and smashing socks. This was a birthday present and was delivered on time and to the delight of the recipient.
We bought a subscription for my father in law and he was DELIGHTED! Harry was very responsive and helpful with our questions. Highly recommend.
Last minute Father’s Day pressie
So impressed it got to us the day before! As always great socks. Good service. Third time we’ve ordered a subscription for a gift. Will continue to keep ordering them! Great feedback from friends, a gift that keeps giving every month!
Keep it up!
Thanks x
Brilliant packaging and socks! A great vision behind the personality test.
This made a fabulous Father’s Day present. I have sent subscription before as birthday present and always well received. Socks are original and very comfortable
Great socks, arrived on time for father’s day
We bought this second year running for my dad for Father's Day. He is delighted each month with great quality socks, thoughtful notes and packaging, and it is a joy to be able to get dad something he actually likes! Thanks Sock Geeks.
Delivered on time. My dad loved it. I am sure the 6 month subscription will be extended!
My Dad loves them and is looking forward to wearing them when the weather turns and he gets out of his Flip
Flops! He said people always comment on his socks and these will be perfect !
Bought for my son-in-law who loves a sock with a difference! SockGeeks lived up to what I wanted for him and I know Peter is looking forward to the next instalment. Cheers, Irene
I was a bit unsure of the pattern when I opened the package, but when I wore them, they definitely grew in me.
Sock Geeks is rated 4.70 based on 695 reviews