Sock Geeks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sock Geeks

Tell us how Sock Geeks made you happy
Most amazing customer service :).
Henry accommodated an adaption to a product swiftly and with ease to suit my gift requirements. Thank you :) Excited to see my wife open her advent weekly subscription when it arrives.
SockGeeks is a quirky out of the box and handy service that is one of a kind and truely remarkable. Loved my time receiving different kinds of socks from this fantastic upcoming business...
Great variety and great quality
A fantastically personalised and quirky company. Customer service is out of this world, and, though I have no qualms with my brilliant first pair of socks, I have no doubts that Harry and his amazing team will remain ever-helpful. Cant wait to recieve my new pair of socks. The suspense is killing me!
I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend. It was the best gift as it just kept on giving. The majority of the sock designs were great and pushed him out of his "safe zone". The only downside was that a couple of the designs were not to his liking but this is to be expected.
I was sent a pair of socks I already had. One email, and all was sorted. A new pair in the post. I love getting my sock geeks delivery every month.
Sorry guys, would love to be positive but, after 8 months of a subscription, the reality is I would not have chosen even 1 pair of your designs that I’ve been sent if I’d been shopping for myself. I’ve actually changed my Sock Geek ‘personality’ to try and tone down the wacky designs, but still just too random. Maybe they are running out of new ideas. Furthermore, I’ve found most pairs too small (I’m a size 10). Sorry to be a moan, just my experience.
Intuitive questionnaire to establish they types of socks I wanted. Quick delivery and loved the socks!!! What's not to like!!
Great fun socks. A treat to receive a new surprise pair each month and if, by chance, you hate a design, Sock Geeks wil send you another. Excellent idea for a gift for the man who has most things. Highly recommended!
Very helpful and quick responses to my emails. Initially bought a 6month subscription for my stepdad for Christmas, he was that made up with his socks that I renewed it for father's day... And will probably renew again for this year's Christmas! Lol thanks sock geeks x
Sock Geeks is rated 4.70 based on 698 reviews