Sock Geeks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sock Geeks

Tell us how Sock Geeks made you happy
Fun quiz, fast shipping. Socks were not exactly the colours I would have ever chosen but hey time to try something new! Surpriiiiise ;-)
Bought this subscription as a present. Recipient was very pleased with his first pair. They arrived promptly and were well packaged. Disappointed that the tracking info was not sent to me though as I would like to have known that they had arrived safely.
lovely quality soft comfy socks!
It’s a shame that the receiver us to activate the subscription. It explains why a few years back my father in law complained he never received 2 of the 3 pair subscription as I was unaware he needed to log on to activate the subscription. This time I did it myself.
I look forward to my monthly sock delivery wondering what design pattern will this month be. I’m never disappointed!

There is however a variance in sock sizes which makes some designs harder to put on than others.
Nice-looking, very comfy socks!
very efficient, nice touch of humour & socks were loved
Have been a customer for the last year. Great socks, surprised not to get a loyalty discount :(
Socks just arrived in USA. Recipient very pleased with his socks.
Great color
I love them
Really quick delivery and nicely wrapped in gift box - only negative is that the message to go with the gift is printed on the receipt and not inside the box so looks a bit less special.
I liked the socks and they came quite quickly
Colourful, interesting socks but my main reason for subscribing was that they are also thick and comfy.
I love the colours but is there anything you can do to make the socks a little bigger? They are really difficult to put on and take off.
One pair very tight
I was happy with my first order. Hoping for some more cute, colourful novelty socks
Good socks
Fantastic service and even when you
the birthday boy was really happy with his gift
Sock Geeks is rated 4.70 based on 695 reviews