Sock Geeks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sock Geeks

Tell us how Sock Geeks made you happy
Decent first pair, so far I'm very happy, thank you!
First time user! Will review progress after next exchange. Hope to be suitably impressed.
Decent. Look forward to nxt pair
I really wanted the test results to be included in the initial gift
Present for son so can’t review socks but initial delivery very quick.
bought for a birthday, not opened yet.
It’s a good idea,I like it. First pair of socks aren’t really my cup of tea as they’re a bit too bold. But I’m looking forward to receiving my next pair.
Needed help to negotiate buying the item I had selected
Very nicely packaged with some good personal touches. Sock feel and look very good quality too
Great gift idea!
Good stuff. Occasionally send me socks j already have, but always quick to respond and fix
Great idea! the service was efficient.
Lovely socks
Hi Bryony, Huge apologies for the oversight on your recent re-subscription. We're usually really good at making sure we check the previous designs sent but this one must have slipped through the net as a renewal somehow. Maybe the change of address did it - I'm not sure. But please be assured we do usually check subscriptions for previous designs sent. I will of course arrange for a replacement to go into the post for you ASAP so you can eagerly await the new pair arriving early next week. If you need anything at all in future just drop me a mail at harry@sockgeeks.co.uk Have a great weekend. Harry
Almost great!? Some of the socks have only lasted a short time and one pair the inner stitching was so tight I only wore them once and discarded I love the monthly delivery and the style and will not let maybe 3 pairs out of the whole subscription so far have too great an impact scoring you guys high
I like the socks
Fun quiz, fast shipping. Socks were not exactly the colours I would have ever chosen but hey time to try something new! Surpriiiiise ;-)
Bought this subscription as a present. Recipient was very pleased with his first pair. They arrived promptly and were well packaged. Disappointed that the tracking info was not sent to me though as I would like to have known that they had arrived safely.
lovely quality soft comfy socks!
It’s a shame that the receiver us to activate the subscription. It explains why a few years back my father in law complained he never received 2 of the 3 pair subscription as I was unaware he needed to log on to activate the subscription. This time I did it myself.
I look forward to my monthly sock delivery wondering what design pattern will this month be. I’m never disappointed! There is however a variance in sock sizes which makes some designs harder to put on than others.
Sock Geeks is rated 4.71 based on 894 reviews