Sock Geeks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sock Geeks

Tell us how Sock Geeks made you happy
I believe that the quality of the most recent socks that you sent are shocking and way below the standards 9f the first pair that you sent. Im seriously considering to cancel my subscription, if i dont get a reply ASAP
Hi Zahid,
Our apologies for this issue.
We're really proud of our sock quality, so when there is a problem we take it very seriously, and our top priority is your happiness.
I have responded to you privately to resolve the issue.
Kind Regards
Harry @SockGeeks
Didn't arrive for Christmas. Replied to my question to say they would post on 24th but no confirmation so I have no idea if the first ones will be sent at all.
The personality matching tool seems floored - Big bold and garish socks delivered - for a unpretentious, straightforward personality. Contacted Sock Geeks over 48hrs ago and still no response or acknowledgement.
We're so sorry you haven't liked the socks. And I'm sorry you haven't got a reply. Please try emailing Harry again at Harry@sockgeeks.co.uk and we'll get socks to you that you like!
Didn't get all 3 pairs...
Hi Carlotta

I'm really sorry you didn't receive some of your pairs - we use Royal Mail to dispatch our socks, and whilst it rarely happens, occasionally they can misplace post in their system! Please send me an email to harry@sockgeeks.co.uk and I will get some replacement pairs sent out to you!

Many thanks,
Harry.
Awful socks. I will not be renewing my subscription.
Hi Andrew

I'm really sorry you haven't been happy with your socks. We really appreciate your feedback, so please let me know what you didn't like about them and we will send you socks that you do like! We have a no quibble replacement policy, so if you ever receive a pair you don't like, you just have to let me know and I would select and send you a different pair! Please send me an email at harry@sockgeeks.co.uk so we can make your feet happy again!

Thanks,
Harry.
Sizes are way to large and quality is very poor. First few pair of socks were very nice, but after that just a big dissapointment.
Hi Vytaute

Thanks for your review - I'm really sorry you haven't like some of our socks. All our socks are one-size, designed to fit Mens sizes 7-11 UK / 41-46 EU - so unfortunately if you are smaller than a 7 UK size then they are going to be too big! Also, if you ever receive a pair that you don't like, you just need to send me an email to let me know and I would select another pair for you - we have a no quibble replacement policy so you just have to email me: harry@sockgeeks.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from you,
Harry.
I did not receive my third pair of socks despite bringing this to your attention
Hi William

Thank you for your review. As discussed over email, we selected another pair pair of socks to you after you brought this to our attention - did they still not arrive?! I'll get another pair sent to you straight away!

Please let me know if there is anything else we can help with.

Harry.
Complained over Christmas subscription. I explained the issue and merely received a thin apology. Ruined the present.
Hi Emma

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry you were not satisfied with the outcome of our conversations over Christmas. We did our best to try and make our Christmas Gifts as much of a surprise as possible for the gift recipients, but your feedback of how we can improve that in the future was invaluable and we are very grateful. Despite ruining your Christmas, I hope your boyfriend has been enjoying his subscription and looks forward to the surprise every month of receiving a new pair of socks!

Thanks again,
Harry.
My partner came out as a ‘happy sock geek’ which showed bright colourful striped socks. He didn’t receive even one pair that he liked or would wear. There were all very similar in design, he even got 2 pairs with yellow stars on. The quality of the actual socks was okay but the design/colours were disappointing and definitely did not match his personality as you claim.
Hi Katriona

Thanks for your review. I'm sorry your partner didn't like any of the socks he received. We have a complete no quibble exchange policy, so we would be happy to change any socks he didn't like. Perhaps if he did the personality quiz for himself he may come out as a different result... personality matching is a very complex science!

I'm more than happy to change or discuss his personality profile, or change any socks - just drop me an email to harry@sockgeeks.co.uk and I'll be more than happy to help!

Thanks,