Sock Geeks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sock Geeks

Tell us how Sock Geeks made you happy
They are comfortable and of average quality but has a fun colour palatte.
Sock Geeks 3 star review on 7th May 2020
Not stand out enough for my liking, but still ok
They are ok , but although I always wear simpsons socks or funny socks , these were just...ok . Will give another chance next month. Quality is good !
Quality is ok, not as premium as happy socks, not as soft and id prefer the logo/name less prominent than it is. Fit is a little tighter than expected. Design was nice though and interested to see what others are like.
Great service. Would like MORE extreme socks though!!!
some selections miss the mark, for me
Fine.......
I suppose I expected nicer packaging, as it's to be given as a gift.
I couldn't see anything on the website that says what the socks are made of, and they do seem a bit heavy on the man made fibres. Look nice though.
Amusing socks. Disastrous, excessive black plastic packaging.
Good fit and quality but was hoping for a more interesting/colourful design.
I received my first pair of socks very promptly. Quite a lot of black non recycleable plastic packaging, which seemed unnecessary for a pair of socks. I thought the design of the socks was fairly uninspiring. (My socks were grey and yellow!) Not sure if it was a real match to my carefully assessed personality or driven more by the first pair of socks that was lying on someone's desk! I look forward to my next pair - simply because the law of averages means it may be an improvement :-)
Great idea and nice socks unfortunately mine had a slight mark on the first pair which is a shame
Hi Joe, that's more than a shame! We're really sorry to let you down with a marked pair. We should have been more eagle eyed when we packed them up. I will make sure to get a replacement into the post first thing in the morning for you.
Hope you have a great Sunday.
Harry :)
Not as eccentric as I thought they would be. Only had one pair, good quality, but quite plain.
Socks were okay.
Fun socks and no issues with the subscription, delivery times etc, but the socks wear through at the heel and ball of foot VERY quickly. How about shipping in a recyclable cardboard box rather than two layers of plastic?
I took out your subscription with a view to replacing my existing subscription with Club Sock. After taking the test and finding out the type of sock geek I was, I was excited to see what socks were delivered to me. The delivery took a long time if I’m honest and due to the inclusion of postage, you are in fact more expensive than my Club Sock subscription. The socks which I received didn’t match the style of sock shown when I was told I was a ‘friendly’ sock geek. I received some quite boring and ugly socks that were grey with purple clouds and lightening; I’m not sure that screams friendly to me. I’m going to give it another month to see if the next pair wow me otherwise I will cancel and continue my Club Sock subscription.
Not a bad pair of socks, good quality. Didn’t love the mustard colour - would be nice to pick a range of colours.
Many of the socks were too small. Only the last pair I received fit me well. I never reached out as I just gave them to my son
Okay idea. Some designs better than others. Some quality better than others. Promised extra pairs with subscription but yet to appear.
Great socks and easy purchase but as it’s s gift, I’d like to be able to track where the package is/ how long it’ll take to reach the destination/ that it got there safely.

Best