Sock Geeks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sock Geeks

Tell us how Sock Geeks made you happy
I find it frustrating that when I buy a sock subscription as a present I have no idea when the first pair is sent.
Great quality socks, good designs, but recieved same design twice once Re-subscribed.
Hi there, Oh no! I'm really sorry about the duplicate design. We usually link up the previous subscription so that doesn't happen. Please drop me a mail at harry@sockgeeks.co.uk and then I can arrange for a replacement pair of socks to wing it's way to you asap. Best Harry :)
Socks are fine. Only had one pair I actually like tho. The rest are s bit meh. Also some pairs seem to be smaller made than others
Hi, Thanks so much for leaving your review. It's so important to know when people are happy or even unhappy too. We're always ready to replace any pairs that you don't like, don't forget that. So always let me know if that is the case. It could also be that you're recieving the wrong personality socks for you, and we could change that on your subscription for you, no probs. We always strive to get you receiving socks you love! Please drop me a mail and I can organise any of that for you. All the best Harry (harry@sockgeeks.co.uk)
Bought for my husband for Christmas, he was pretty excited about this (!!!) but underwhelmed with his first pair. The circles design was a bit dull in his opinion and the quality of the socks not too good either - there is slight bobbling on the heels after just one wash and wear. Hoping that the others are better.
Ok, good quality socks, expected them to be a pit ‘jazzier’ but it is my first pair :-)
Primpt delivery. Sock was quite plain however so will see what next month brings
Some durability issues but other than that the socks are colourful and comfortable.
Socks arrived in good time however socks are too tight
There has definitely been a few misses amongst the hits.
some designs are bit poor
Hi Anonymous, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Feedback is really important for us here. I wanted to reply here and remind you that we'll replace any socks that you don't like. So if you find a particular design isn't for you then just drop me an email at harry@sockgeeks.co.uk and we can sort that out for you. All the best. Harry & The Sock Geeks team.
They are comfortable and of average quality but has a fun colour palatte.
Sock Geeks 3 star review on 7th May 2020
Not stand out enough for my liking, but still ok
They are ok , but although I always wear simpsons socks or funny socks , these were just...ok . Will give another chance next month. Quality is good !
Quality is ok, not as premium as happy socks, not as soft and id prefer the logo/name less prominent than it is. Fit is a little tighter than expected. Design was nice though and interested to see what others are like.
Great service. Would like MORE extreme socks though!!!
some selections miss the mark, for me
Fine.......
I suppose I expected nicer packaging, as it's to be given as a gift. I couldn't see anything on the website that says what the socks are made of, and they do seem a bit heavy on the man made fibres. Look nice though.
Amusing socks. Disastrous, excessive black plastic packaging.
Good fit and quality but was hoping for a more interesting/colourful design.
Sock Geeks is rated 4.71 based on 897 reviews