Sock Geeks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sock Geeks

Tell us how Sock Geeks made you happy
Decent first pair, so far I'm very happy, thank you!
Enjoyed doing the quiz. I’m 78 and the socks were for my 20 year old grandson so I was nervous but he loves them!
Love sock geeks so much! Bought a subscription for my wife for 6 months earlier this year for a little pick me up every month with us both being key workers! She loved them so much, and I loved seeing the smile on her face, that I have just purchased her another 6 months!
Love it x
Sock Geeks 5 star review on 11th July 2021
Fantastic customer service and great discount for renewing my subscription, and also the best socks so far ~ morse code socks
fantastic socks and super speedy
Love your socks! Amazing!
Great socks. Great service.
We both look forward to Paul receiving his socks every month. Love the designs.
Great experience. Would recommend
First time user! Will review progress after next exchange. Hope to be suitably impressed.
Fantastic product and delivered very quickly!! One very happy birthday boy with a 6 month subscription
I find it frustrating that when I buy a sock subscription as a present I have no idea when the first pair is sent.
Fantastic service! Highly recommend!
It’s Christmas every month with Sock Geeks! A fantastic new pair every month, delivered in minimal packaging.
Second time giving someone a gift of a subscription. they absolutely love the socks, arrived very quick, great design and quality.
Amazing company and Amazing experience for our fathers and brothers. Quality is always assured and now all birthdays and Fathers days feel the Sock Geek vibe :-) Think it might be Mums, Sisters and daughter’s turn going forward !!! Karen
Love the socks and the after sales service is personal and first class. Can’t recommend highly enough.
Once again Sock Greeks were outstanding with their products and delivery. My dad loves receiving new socks once a month or just the odd one offs and the quality is exceptional.
We keep coming back for more, love sock geeks, especially for presents. We all get really excited when the package comes through the post to see the design 🧦
Sock Geeks is rated 4.71 based on 894 reviews