Sock Geeks Reviews

More Photos & Videos
Sock Geeks 5 star review on 10th January 2020
Bob Bareham
More Photos & Videos
We bought a subscription for my father in law and he was DELIGHTED! Harry was very responsive and helpful with our questions. Highly recommend.
Bought this subscription as a present. Recipient was very pleased with his first pair. They arrived promptly and were well packaged. Disappointed that the tracking info was not sent to me though as I would like to have known that they had arrived safely.
Last minute Father’s Day pressie
So impressed it got to us the day before! As always great socks. Good service. Third time we’ve ordered a subscription for a gift. Will continue to keep ordering them! Great feedback from friends, a gift that keeps giving every month!
Keep it up!
Thanks x
Brilliant packaging and socks! A great vision behind the personality test.
This made a fabulous Father’s Day present. I have sent subscription before as birthday present and always well received. Socks are original and very comfortable
Great socks, arrived on time for father’s day
lovely quality soft comfy socks!
We bought this second year running for my dad for Father's Day. He is delighted each month with great quality socks, thoughtful notes and packaging, and it is a joy to be able to get dad something he actually likes! Thanks Sock Geeks.
Delivered on time. My dad loved it. I am sure the 6 month subscription will be extended!
It’s a shame that the receiver us to activate the subscription. It explains why a few years back my father in law complained he never received 2 of the 3 pair subscription as I was unaware he needed to log on to activate the subscription. This time I did it myself.
My Dad loves them and is looking forward to wearing them when the weather turns and he gets out of his Flip
Flops! He said people always comment on his socks and these will be perfect !
Bought for my son-in-law who loves a sock with a difference! SockGeeks lived up to what I wanted for him and I know Peter is looking forward to the next instalment. Cheers, Irene
I was a bit unsure of the pattern when I opened the package, but when I wore them, they definitely grew in me.
What an excellent brand - high quality socks and the packaging is just fab. The perfect gift for my Dad on Father’s Day.
Thanks for beginning my new sock subscription for my boyfriend. He was completely delighted. He read to me all the little paper/info bits and bobs that came with the new socks. We both now will look forward to future sock designs and packages!
Great socks
Excellent service with a great quality product.
Quick delivery even during Covid-19 pandemic.
Socks are of a good quality.
Good, quick communication. Product received quickly and as expected. Very good value for money!
Just the best