SockGeeks Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend SockGeeks

Tell us how SockGeeks made you happy

"Great range of quirky patterns and fabulous quality."
"I am delighted by the selection I have been sent to date. The quality is exceptional. Thank you all!"
"My Husband lived his subscription, the best Christmas present ever he said!"
"I love sock geeks and they are an awesome company. Best present ever for my partner. You never know what you are going to get so there is a lovely surprise element. It’s great that if you do not like a pair they just let you keep them so no issues trying to sort out a return and then they send you a new pair straight away and take note of what you did not like for next time. The patterns are cool and they use recyclable packaging. It is easy to get in touch and they are incredible friendly. Highly recommend"
"Great customer service, quick delivery, lovely packaging and socks. My husband will love this Christmas present."
"Enjoyed the concept"
"As always: Amazing socks and fast delivery!"
"Great one off designs"
"Great array of designs, easy to navigate website and personality test a bonus. First pair gorgeous and arrived beautifully packaged in gift box with a luxurious feel. Birthday boy totally loved them."
"My friend was very pleased with his sock subscription - a fun gift idea! Service has been great."
"Fabulous service, delivering the socks exactly as requested. ‘Cool’ 21st birthday present. Thank you."
"The person I gave this to as a gift loved it and regularly gets asked about their spectacular new socks. The ordering process and customer service was also great."
"Very helpful when I emailed them as the discount code didn’t go through. They emailed me back quickly and refunded me the money for the discount"
"Great variety and good hard wearing socks"
"I loved all my funky new socks except the pair with the queen's head on."
"I liked the personality survey I filled pior to subscribing. I have only received one pair of socks so far so it'll be interesting to see if the next ones will match 'my personality' based on that questionnaire. Delivery was quick, socks seems to be good quality (though I would prefer 100% cotton if that's an option), I also really like the personal touch in their emails. I'm only a new customer but so far so good, let's see how it goes for the next few months."
"Super fast delivery and fab socks!"
"Love the socks - loves the gift box too as less work for me. Excited to see the other styles"
"Loved it! Choosing the right match was the best shopping fun I’ve had! He loves the idea and the first selection. Really good quality. Will be back."
"It’s innovative, unusual, and exciting. I’m a huge fan"
SockGeeks is rated 4.69 based on 513 reviews