SockGeeks Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend SockGeeks

How would you rate SockGeeks ?

"Fab thanks"
Posted 32 minutes ago
"My personality test on your website came back with 'definitely no cartoon characters on your socks' but then last month I was sent socks with a cartoon ostrich on which were not great. So far I've loved the sun ones and the lollipop ones, the rest haven't been a great fit style wise :)"
"Easy, fun to set up. Bought as a gift for my brother and he loves it! Would be good I guess to be able to pick the sock designs?"
"I was skeptical of this to start with, but I soon turned into loving having a new pair arrive every period. It would be nice to be able to have some additional filters though, for instance based on main colour - if you don't wear white socks ever, than to avoid patterns with a white sock base colour. Also, the fit is great - but they do only offer one size currently"
"Fantastic socks. My husband loved them. And good quality too!"
"The personality matching tool seems floored - Big bold and garish socks delivered - for a unpretentious, straightforward personality. Contacted Sock Geeks over 48hrs ago and still no response or acknowledgement."
We're so sorry you haven't liked the socks. And I'm sorry you haven't got a reply. Please try emailing Harry again at Harry@sockgeeks.co.uk and we'll get socks to you that you like!
"SockGeeks is a quirky out of the box and handy service that is one of a kind and truely remarkable. Loved my time receiving different kinds of socks from this fantastic upcoming business..."
"Great variety and great quality"
"Great gift idea, good value & great customer service from Harry."
"A fantastically personalised and quirky company. Customer service is out of this world, and, though I have no qualms with my brilliant first pair of socks, I have no doubts that Harry and his amazing team will remain ever-helpful. Cant wait to recieve my new pair of socks. The suspense is killing me!"
"Dad loved the quirky socks and looks forward to the next instalment!"
"Okay idea. Some designs better than others. Some quality better than others. Promised extra pairs with subscription but yet to appear."
"I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend. It was the best gift as it just kept on giving. The majority of the sock designs were great and pushed him out of his "safe zone". The only downside was that a couple of the designs were not to his liking but this is to be expected."
"Quick delivery and I liked the socks, but can there be less packaging please?"
"I was sent a pair of socks I already had. One email, and all was sorted. A new pair in the post. I love getting my sock geeks delivery every month."
"Sorry guys, would love to be positive but, after 8 months of a subscription, the reality is I would not have chosen even 1 pair of your designs that I’ve been sent if I’d been shopping for myself. I’ve actually changed my Sock Geek ‘personality’ to try and tone down the wacky designs, but still just too random. Maybe they are running out of new ideas. Furthermore, I’ve found most pairs too small (I’m a size 10). Sorry to be a moan, just my experience."
"Great service , delivered on time and a good choice. My son is looking forward to next months socks."
"My husband is very happy with his sock subscription gift. Easy service to use and happy with the first pair of socks."
"Intuitive questionnaire to establish they types of socks I wanted. Quick delivery and loved the socks!!! What's not to like!!"
"Great fun socks. A treat to receive a new surprise pair each month and if, by chance, you hate a design, Sock Geeks wil send you another. Excellent idea for a gift for the man who has most things. Highly recommended!"
SockGeeks is rated 4.60 based on 193 reviews