SockGeeks Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend SockGeeks

Tell us how SockGeeks made you happy

"After having two sock subscriptions for my bf with general wear and tear he had worn through his favourites. I threw them away and he was devestated. I emailed the team and asked if there was a way of ordering them individually and on the same day I got a reply with a link and the socks arrived within two days and once again he’s chuffed to bits. Would order more if we had more room in his sock drawer - highly recommend!"
"The personality test was a very good fit and the socks matched the person i gifted! I love that the socks are personalised and are also of good quality."
"Fun to do the personality quiz and quick delivery"
"Arrived in time, fun website good quality and reasonable prices"
"The ordering process was straightforward, a bit of fun and the order was delivered- actually on the birthday: well done!"
"Prompt delivery."
"Bob on!"
"Loved them. Slightly dearer than the previous socks from Happy Feet but will see how they work out"
"Cool design and very good quality! Really happy I discovered this."
"great item/packaging and fast delivery"
"Bought a subscription for my son and my son in law. Fantastic quality and originality"
"The gift is for 13th January and so hasn't been opened yet but am very happy with everything so far. A friend had got her nephew some for Christmas, which is where I got the idea and apparently he's delighted, I'm sure my son will like the idea as he likes gifts outside the box! Plus I never know what to get him!"
"Hubby was happy with my choice. Fun and funky!"
"Great idea for a gift, great packaging, great socks. What's not to like! ;-)"
"Nice socks, not as statement as I would have liked but still have two more orders so fingers crossed. Great service, however."
"On time delivery and great colours,"
"My family loves Sock Geeks! The competition between my brother and father regarding who receives the best socks each month has been a constant source of entertainment on our family WhatsApp group. So much so, my Uncle and cousin are now in on the act!"
"My Husband says it is the best present he has ever had!"
"My son loves his first pair and can’t wait for the next 2. Great Christmas present and very quick delivery."
"The first pair came just b4 Xmas beautifully wrapped like a cracker. It was a present for my partner and he loved it. 😊"
SockGeeks is rated 4.65 based on 311 reviews