SockGeeks Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend SockGeeks

Tell us how SockGeeks made you happy

"In this ever changing fast paced hyper reality of a world, sock geeks remains constant - reliable service, high quality socks and above all personal service with a human! Thanks so much Harry for your help, communication and humour!!"
"They were very well received and I love your emails!"
"Quick service Affordable More targeted to men than women"
"Excellent response times, flexible and very friendly! :)"
"Fun & easy to order. Quick response to email queries."
"Excellent service, great product"
"Very high quality finish and a perfect fit even for a little size 8"
"fantastic present idea and I've been super impressed. Bought for husband for Christmas. The service is great and the quality definitely 5 star. And very personable after-sales service too - 'don't like this month's? no problem at all, another pair is in the post. Will definitely use again."
"I bought this subscription for my boyfriend over 2 years ago now. The subscription now appears on every birthday and Christmas list. He absolutely loves them! They are such amazing quality, even the very first pair he had is still in excellent condition. Highly recommend ☺️ Thank you sock geeks. Ps very excited about the woman’s subscription you have bought out. My birthday is at the end of April and I have been dropping hints."
"It’s got the wow factor"
"Just recieved my first pair of socks. They look great and are really comfortable. Can't wait for my next pair to arrive."
"Great socks, great service"
"I received my first pair of socks very promptly. Quite a lot of black non recycleable plastic packaging, which seemed unnecessary for a pair of socks. I thought the design of the socks was fairly uninspiring. (My socks were grey and yellow!) Not sure if it was a real match to my carefully assessed personality or driven more by the first pair of socks that was lying on someone's desk! I look forward to my next pair - simply because the law of averages means it may be an improvement :-)"
"Super happy that sock geeks for girls have landed. It means I dont have to steal my boyfriends!"
"This is such a good idea and has been well received by the people I have arranged this for. It’s a light hearted, funny and highly useful gift!!!"
"Nice socks, got fit and fun colours!!"
"Great subscription!!! Thanks"
"Some very unusual designs; monthly 'pack' arrives promptly time after time."
"Really good my partner loves the socks"
SockGeeks is rated 4.64 based on 366 reviews