Sock Geeks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sock Geeks

Tell us how Sock Geeks made you happy
Fantastic company and very inventive, only stopped my subscription because my sock drawer was full! Will be back!
Fantastic birthday present. Great presentation!!
Great service arrived quickly
The whole process was an absolute joy! The personality questionnaire gave me such a giggle and then the gift was delivered to the recipient so quickly it arrived in time for birthday!
Amazing customer service! Great quality socks, going to be great as a gift!
Fantastic! I messed up my delivery address and they sorted me out with no hassle (superb customer service) . The product came in a bearifuk little box which my wife loved. The socks themselves are great quality and she loves them.

Thank you very much sock geeks!
Bought as a gift for my uncle and he’s made up with the subscription!
Present for son so can’t review socks but initial delivery very quick.
Spit on!!
bought for a birthday, not opened yet.
Surprised my Dad with a subscription for his birthday. He is thrilled with his first pair. Thank you!
Great choice very happy
I have used sock geeks quite a few times now and have always been really pleased with the customer service and the quality of the socks!
Friendliness and speed of service excellent. Slight issue with discount not being applied but this was dealt with immediately. I shall be buying more subscriptions. I only wish you did socks for Hamish and Sam my 7 and 5 year old grandsons. Cheers
Great quality socks with a great pattern
No for me. I like spotty socks and stripy socks but they are a bit too gordy for me.
Hi Keith, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It sounds like you're receiving the incorrect personality for your socks. You've been sent the "Extreme" socks which are our most colourful/out there so I'd definitely suggest a change so that we can get your feet into socks you love. I will drop you an email separately to arrange a replacement for the first pair that don't fit your style.
All the best, Harry :)
Very good quality socks.very good service.
Excellent service as always. I've used Sock Geeks several times and am always really impressed.
Great gift idea. Often get comments on the designs: in a good way!
I received a subscription as a birthday present - so happy that I am now sending as presents to friends and family. It is lovely to send a present that keeps on arriving!
Sock Geeks is rated 4.70 based on 845 reviews