Sock Geeks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sock Geeks

Tell us how Sock Geeks made you happy
I’ve tried a few sock subscriptions. Sock geeks are far and away the best quality.
Love the original designs.
Really happy with my socks and excited about receiving more! Excellent customer service too.
Super nice people to deal with, and very cool socks.
Great company to deal with prompt email answers to my questions. The 1st pair of socks (a 12 month subscription) arrived beautifully wrapped. The other socks will be delivered as a gift to a different address. The process was very easy.
they looked brilliant. Sadly his best Xmas present... made me wish I hadnt bought all the other stuff!
Socks are fine. Only had one pair I actually like tho. The rest are s bit meh. Also some pairs seem to be smaller made than others
Hi, Thanks so much for leaving your review. It's so important to know when people are happy or even unhappy too. We're always ready to replace any pairs that you don't like, don't forget that. So always let me know if that is the case. It could also be that you're recieving the wrong personality socks for you, and we could change that on your subscription for you, no probs. We always strive to get you receiving socks you love! Please drop me a mail and I can organise any of that for you. All the best Harry (harry@sockgeeks.co.uk)
Awful quality laddered when put on
Hi there, Oh no! I'm so sorry. That's not acceptable at all. Were usually super proud of the quality of our socks. It sounds like this could be a damaged pair. Please drop me an email and I'll get another one on it's way to you asap. Harry (harry@sockgeeks.co.uk)
Brilliant, Bought the 3 month subscription for my nephew and he has loved them
Socks arrived in plenty of time before Xmas. We absolutely love your socks.
On time Nice Packaging Great Socks...........no more required
Really loved the Christmas cracker gift set for hubbies sock subscription. Can’t wait for the first set of socks now! He loved his gift this year.
Needed help to negotiate buying the item I had selected
Our son loved his socks and the whole idea of a subscription. The first socks came in a lovely Christmas cracker and the were well chosen based on the fun quiz. Efficient service too. Thank you.
The socks for my husband's birthday are addressed to me. Maybe I missed something in the instructions. No problem. Good fun. Looking forward to him opening his package on the 15th. Thank you.
Absolutely love the socks! The pattern is brilliant and they're super comfy and breathable
Bought for my husband for Christmas, he was pretty excited about this (!!!) but underwhelmed with his first pair. The circles design was a bit dull in his opinion and the quality of the socks not too good either - there is slight bobbling on the heels after just one wash and wear. Hoping that the others are better.
Love the designs and look forward to receiving each month.
Really impressed with the quality and durability of the socks. Love the designs. Didn't realise I'd get so excited when the postman arrived every month with a new pair of socks!
opopopoopo
Very nicely packaged with some good personal touches. Sock feel and look very good quality too
Sock Geeks is rated 4.70 based on 810 reviews