SockGeeks Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend SockGeeks

How would you rate SockGeeks ?

"Great service, sock choice so far has been brilliant, and lovely quality. Thank you for a fantastic gift idea."
Joy Blissett
Verified Buyer
"Chris, the birthday boy, immediately put on his new pair of socks.....he is a very happy chap and is looking forward to the next two picks. Thanks to the team. Joy"
"Really helpful and responsive to queries and my nephew loves the socks!"
"Brilliant idea great product and excellent service. What's not to like ?"
"Mate was impressed. Thanks."
"Amazeballs service!!!"
Grant McFarlane
Verified Buyer
"Great service, fun selection process, fast delivery + top quality socks. Couldn't recommend more!"
Jenny Collingwood
"Looks great"
Paul Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Parcel delivered on time to a delighted 60th birthday friend Thankyou"
"Excellent service, great socks"
Cassie Schofield
Verified Buyer
"Fab. Ordered a subscription for a Father’s Day Gift. Socks arrived just before the day and my Dad loves them!!! Food quality and very funky. Looking forward to seeing what arrives next month!!"
Sara Meier
Verified Buyer
"Fast and efficient delivery. Great present for my dad who loves socks! He loved his first pair and can’t wait for a surprise pair each month! Thanks!"
Andy James
Verified Buyer
"Awesome idea. Great quality socks. Looking forward to the next delivery!"
Karen Wagg
Verified Buyer
"The monthly sock gift matched, thanks to a unique quiz, with the wearers sock-sonality is an absolute delight of an idea. One happy recipient and two happy children able to share a gift that keeps on giving - well for the next 11 months anyway."
Scott Pring
"excellent product"
Gary Joyce
Verified Buyer
"Brill company with excellent socks. Something simple done right makes all the difference and Sock Geeks does it the best."
Chase Hicks
Verified Buyer
"My first pair was awesome! A perfect fit for me. I can’t wait for my next arrival!"
"As of the weekend, the first package had not arrived! As far as I know, it still hasn't. Disappointing start."
Hi, I'm so sorry to hear you haven't received a package. Please email me with your details at harry@sockgeeks.co.uk and we'll get this resolved for you straight away.
Jessica Stanley
Verified Buyer
"God a subscription for my Pastor as a Father's Day gift. He is truly a "sock geek" and he was very impressed with the first pair. I can't wait to see the next ones!"
Lorraine King
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous idea to match socks with personality. Recipient loved the first pair, can't wait to see what comes next. Checked various companies before going for sock geek but I'm super impressed and happy I chose you. Thank you"
SockGeeks is rated 4.64 based on 169 reviews