SockGeeks Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend SockGeeks

How would you rate SockGeeks ?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Helpful responses to my emails and my stepdad actually looked forward to receiving his socks every month so was the perfect gift. Will be looking to reinstate the subscription as a potential father's Day gift"
Nicholas Cottle
Verified Buyer
"All good. Only thing I would say is that I'm renewing a subscription received as a gift, and the first pair received I already had. Perhaps develop a way of realising if renewing that this is the case. Can I send you a list of socks already received?"
"Not sure on the sick quality but placed an order well in advance of the birthday assuming I could specify a date for delivery ( as other companies have done) but there was no option to do this. Emailed twice before I heard back from harry@sockgeeks.co.uk by which point the first pair of socks had already been delivered and I had had to intercept them!! Harry@SockGeeks.co.uk has since been in touch to say no further deliveries will be made till after the date specified but I was disappointed this wasn't an option initially and that it took so long to get a response."
Joseph Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Great socks, brilliant service šŸ‘"
"Thank you SockGeeks. The person who I bought this gift for absolutely adores your socks and will continue to do so every month now for another 6 months."
"So buying a present for the man who has everything is pretty difficult. SockGeeks made it such an easy option. I felt like they were interested in the person I was buying the subscription for and they made sure they got it right. Harry is a top man who deserves to be a success as he knows what the customer wants. Well Done to the team at SockGeeks!"
BILLIE DANIELS
Verified Buyer
"I was so impressed by the customer care I received. There is an authenticity about SockGeeks something that is a rarity theses days. The recipients were thrilled with their sock choice!"
"Great socks"
"Excellent and efficient service."
"husband is lovin the socks! thank you"
"Really great company. The subscription was a fantastic present for my boyfriend and every month they smash it with their socks of choice!"
"Great gift! It was well recieved :)"
"i love it because they are so surprising."
"Damn fine socks!"
"Bought these as a gift and loved how the socks are tailored to your other halves personality. He loved them!"
"Great products, on time"
Richard Gill
Verified Buyer
"Happy with design delivery and look - I am afraid I’m not impressed with lots of bits of cotton on the insides of the socks which catch on my toes as I put them on. Puts a slight negative on an otherwise positive experience."
Hi Richard

Thanks for your review - I'm really sorry you haven't been happy with some of the socks. There's no getting away from having little bits of cotton inside the socks though - this is all part of the stitching and allows us to create such wonderful designs!! If you ever receive one you don't like though, or if you catch your toe on it too frequently and it develops a hole, just drop me an email and I'll be happy to replace them for you: harry@sockgeeks.co.uk

Thanks,
Harry.
"A fun present to give . Nice quality product. Would buy again."
"Easy fun present. Good to get a discount code as a tad pricey otherwise."
Darren McGarry
Verified Buyer
"Great socks. Just my style. Good quality. Well happy"
SockGeeks is rated 4.61 based on 142 reviews