Sock Geeks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sock Geeks

Tell us how Sock Geeks made you happy
Fun socks to receive and good quality to wear!
Great quality socks, top level customer service. Will always subscribe to SockGeeks
Not really liking the choices that are being sent to me. I think one out of the four have been to my liking.
Hi Stuart,

Don't forget that we'll replace any pair that you receive and don't like. You just need to drop me a mail and let me know (harry@sockgeeks.co.uk).

It sounds like you may be receiving the incorrect sock personality if you're not really liking any of them. That is something I can easily change going forward too.

I will drop you an email so that we can get you some socks that you love!

All the best
Harry
Fantastic service and even when you
the birthday boy was really happy with his gift
Fantastic Idea and Product. Great Socks, Lovely Packaging and a Great Gift.
Love them. Socks on socks. Who knew 😂
great, everyone loved the gifts
Absolutely fantastic company. Delighted with my monthly socks that get sent to me.
I bought 2 subscriptions last year as Christmas presents, and the boys absolutely love the arrival of their socks each month. So I renewed the subscription this Christmas. Brilliant idea, and excellent service I love it! Thanks.
A really great service with an interesting variety of designs. Whilst the socks are not of the very highest quality (in terms of new product - they last well), the price reflects that.
Designs are poor.
Very pleased with the gift and efficient service
The sock subscription is a brilliant gift-second time I’ve bought from them and the recipient was delighted!
Good Quality Attractive Socks At A Reasonable Price!
Sock recipient was very happy. It would be helpful to be able to choose an exact delivery date for the first pair of socks, as it was a birthday present.
Excellent quality
I found out about these guys accidentally, a passing comment from someone in advertising! I’m a fan of these kind of things but sometimes these subsection services are a bit rubbish, not in this case at all! Top quality socks, some very nice packing and delivered quickly. I couldn’t ask for better!
Great quality socks in a lovely pattern. Thanks.
Will have to renew, so sad that was the last delivery of socks. Kept me entertained for a year and add the excitement of waiting for the postman.
Sock Geeks is rated 4.69 based on 582 reviews