Sock Geeks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sock Geeks

Tell us how Sock Geeks made you happy
I ordered a 3 month subscription for my husband as a birthday gift. I received the first pair in no time at all - customer service is brilliant! The quality and design of the socks are amazing! My husband was so impressed with his gift and cannot wait to see what he will receive next month.
First pair of socks in my subscription very nice and appear good quality, look forward wearing them.

Hope the rest come as good asthe first delivery
Great idea for a fun present
Absolutely love the socks I get sent, different but very my style every month and it is a great surprise to get a new pair in the mail every month.
The personality test was very accurate and the first pair of socks perfectly summed up the character of the recipient And he was well chuffed :)
Good quality, fast delivery and good price
Sock Geeks 5 star review on 13th October 2020
I have a very happy sock drawer because of these guys.
I've had my sock geek subscription for a year now and its honestly great. I originally got it as a present from a friend and I continue to renew it, something really cool and different to look forward to every month.
Sock Geeks 5 star review on 12th October 2020
What an awesome sock drawer, Kirsty! Thankyou for sharing it and your lovely review! It means the world to us here!
Harry :)
convenient service and very exciting.
Some durability issues but other than that the socks are colourful and comfortable.
What can I say?? Superb quality, customer services that has a sense of humour and decent subscription options. Definitely worth continuing my subscription after my gift expired
Bought this as a present for my brother - who loves his socks.
A quirky, unusual gift - was not disappointed.
Quality socks delivered very quickly = one very happy son 😊 thanks guys x
Best present ever, quality is amazing and it's like a little surprise every month! Well worth it! The customer service is brilliant too! Thank you.
Received a pair of socks I’ve already had before. I have previously subscribed to sock geeks and recently restarted my subscription
Hi Bryony,

Huge apologies for the oversight on your recent re-subscription. We're usually really good at making sure we check the previous designs sent but this one must have slipped through the net as a renewal somehow. Maybe the change of address did it - I'm not sure. But please be assured we do usually check subscriptions for previous designs sent. I will of course arrange for a replacement to go into the post for you ASAP so you can eagerly await the new pair arriving early next week.

If you need anything at all in future just drop me a mail at harry@sockgeeks.co.uk

Have a great weekend.
Harry
You are the best!!!! I love the design, the quality, the customer service and the whole experience. Thank you and all the best ❤️
Comfy, colourful, quality socks delivered cheaply and promptly.
Love them! Am signing up for more!
Socks arrived in good time however socks are too tight
A lot better than expected. Very quick delivery and some of the comfiest socks I've worn
Gifted a one year birthday sock subscription for my boyfriend and he loves it!

Great quality
Fun designs
Cute packaging!
Excellent Customer Service!

We love you!
Brilliant, my husband looks forward to these every month. Always good quality and a quirky style.
Sock Geeks is rated 4.70 based on 737 reviews