Sock Geeks Reviews

Christopher
Sock Geeks 5 star review on 9th November 2021
Rebecca Ireson
Excellent service & fun socks
I am a Sock Geek addict and subscriber for almost 4 years now and I have never had a bad pair of socks from Sock Geeks. I especially love the summer edition being a little bit thinner and more silky (especially for the weather). Being a loyal customer I regularly receive offers and discounts by email and this month I used the code LOVEQUEEN, applied 30% off and I ordered the Premium Royal Jubilee gift box and I love it. I ordered now this socks for all my family and colleagues at work.
Sock Geeks 5 star review on 10th May 2022
Adding a great detail of style and finesse to my outfits. On top of the quality is superior to most other socks. I love it! πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— They last a good period of time and never seem to ride. Will be using these for years to come. I saw your sock competition and I will also submit a few designs. Sign A FOREVER Sock Geeks customer
Sock Geeks 5 star review on 22nd April 2022 Sock Geeks 5 star review on 22nd April 2022
Great socks - and responsive messages from the team
Exciting socks are always best
Lovely products beautifully packaged and a unique gift idea. Thank you
On my fifth subscription - fantastic service. Harry is a legend - nothing is too much trouble. Great quality socks and an ideal birthday, Christmas or celebration gift. Thanks SockGeeks you guys are the best πŸ’—
Have been receiving socks from SockGeeks for nearly 3 years. Up until the last couple of pairs the quality has been great, recently they have become thinner and don’t feel as good as they used to. Designs remain great, but please bring back the previous level of quality.
Absolutely lovely socks, so so comfy and the best design ever! Really love how they match your personality :) The packaging gave them a very superior feel
Lovely product, makes a great gift.
I was very pleased from start to finish with their service. Highly recommend.
Very helpful customer service
The SOCK GEEKS are superb I LOVE them - good quality, great designs, very comfortable and very well made.
Sock Geeks 5 star review on 3rd March 2022
Awesome surprise to get these, my sons loves my new pac man socks! Well packaged and good quality.
Easy to navigate website & great socks! So nice to see different designs to suit all personalities Thanks Sock Geeks
Very good socks, always a nice surprise when they arrive
Very good quality and very happy with the design. I can't wait for my second pair!
Great quality and cool colours. My boyfriend was very happy for the surprise subscription
Good quality socks!
I didn’t buy a subscription, I just bought some socks
Sock Geeks is rated 4.72 based on 974 reviews