Snuz Reviews

of reviewers recommend Snuz
Read Snuz Reviews

Tell us how Snuz made you happy
Very unimpressed. I've spent twice as long as the claimed 50 minutes assembling this. It feels like a prototype in need of a proper work-over from a product designer. It is fiddly for no apparent advantage. The assembly illustrations are ambigious in parts and some of sequencing does not appear to make sense. Quality control needs work too as one cross-brace was missing the nuts to recieve to the screws and another brace was split where the nut receptacle had been driven in too hard. I tried to assemble this a competent father attempting to help a daughter just home with a new-born. In the event, there is a crib but no stand to place it on. I wouldn't recommended this. Even without issues, it is expensive and overly complicated.
Screw m is too short. Our screw m measures 16 mm, and is listed as 16 mm in the manual. The current version of the online manual lists a 20 mm screw, which would work. We literally bought this from John Lewis four days ago. To make things more fun, both screws have the same part number, PSP4014. Maybe you guys should hire an engineer and a technical writer.
Customer service at Snuz has been outstanding. Thank you to Lou who quickly sorted out an issue regarding my Snuz Mattress. She organised to send me a new mattress and replacement cot panels and I received them all within 1 working day. I have been overwhelmed by the service! Thank you very much from a very happy Snuz customer!!
Great products, great support team and customer service
I had really good dealings with the customer service team, who were very patient and went above and beyond to help me, including when I decided to return the products in the end.
Their products do not work together. The baby sleeping bag does not fit in the Snuz Pod (unless your baby is unfortunate enough to not have a head). Two of their most popular products, it's pretty surprising. More so that there doesn't seem to be any record of this anywhere online. We are posting so that other new parents are aware.
Ordered the cotbed and was very surprised to find that two of the key pieces were broken - clearly unsafe to be used in building an infant bed! It took over a month for the replacement part to be delivered (apparently the first replacement 'got lost'). The replacement part arrived in a filthy, damaged box and surprise surprise, was also damaged. We are, to date, still waiting for the problem to be resolved. Not what you would expect from an expensive piece of furniture and a reputable company like Snuz. Would not use them again.
Snuz is suppose to make top quality products with excellent support. In the pictures the snuz products look very nice but they are very expensive for the price. We bought the Snuzkot, Snuzpod and Snuz changing units. The Snuzpod came and we didnt have much issues with that. Next came the snuz changing unit. There we had two issues. The drawer front had an imperfection but also the sides of the top of the changing unit had unpainted wood. Contacted Snuz and we did get a new door front but for the unpainted wood they told us its suppose to be like that. I looked at some other pictures of snuz changing units and that was not the case. Our third product and have to say the worst product was the Snuzkot. The product came with a manufacturing fault that two holes were not pre drilled. I contacted Snuz and told them about this. Their response was that I didnt buy it from an approved supplier and they will not send me a replacement part. So had to drill the holes myself. If the company was a descent company they would have just sent us one small piece of wood after we spen around 1200 pounds on all their products. The Snuzkot also does not fit seemingly together. There are spaces between the main frame and the crib bars which are wider in certain areas than others so you have to do some adjustment on your own. Overall for the money you spend I have to say Ikea Products are made better. In the future I would not buy products from Snuz again.
We absolutely love the Snuzpod (our baby sleeps much better than our first baby who was in a different cot so THANK YOU!) It looks so stylish in our bedroom and we love the features that it has- the tilt was particularly useful when our baby had a cold recently. We also have the sheets and the cloud and think the whole collection is great. Would highly recommend!
The Cloud is the single best gift we received - our little one adores it, and it is very good quality. I am ordering another one, as, if this one got lost, it would be a disaster! One small suggestion: a mid stage level of volume would be lovely. At GBP 30 it is quite pricey - if they were slightly less expensive I would buy a bunch more for friends.
Beautiful bedside cot that looks great in our bedroom. We ordered some sheets that didn't fit the mattress very well, but we got in touch with them and they sent out new ones straight away that fit nicely - great customer service.
The delivery was fast which is nice but I'm absolutely appalled by the condition. Both items were extremely DIRTY... the packaging literally covered with dust! It's horrifying to even imagine a warehouse that stores baby items to be in this unhygienic condition. Also the white sheets are not white. I got the 3-piece set for the crib. The sheets are off-white/cream and the blanket has a tinge of purple.
We chose our perfect Snuzkot and matching Snuzpod at the London Baby Show. We were so excited for it to arrive and to get our baby's room ready. We had a couple of minor issues with the hardware, when assembling and we called the helpline. Emma couldn't have been more helpful and efficient in getting replacement parts out to us to complete our little one's new cot. We're very impressed with the service we had from Snuz. We love our Kot and Pod, they look beautiful in the nursery. Thank you Emma!
The customer service I received by a colleague over the phone was absolutely amazing! Amazing by how swiftly and without-problem, my query was dealt with. Replacement parts were requested for, and the very kind colleague did everything she could on her end to mitigate for the inconvenience initially caused by the faulty snuzpod. I will most definitely be shopping with the company again- truly outstanding.
The zip on my snuzpod broke and I contacted Snuz to find out if I could buy a replacement canvas. They immediately offered to send me a replacement free of charge and it arrived the next day. My baby loves her snuzpod and I was very happy with the fantastic customer service. It's been the one baby item I could not have done without.
I love the quality and design of the products.
Great products, thanks to Hannah for amazing customer service
The quality of products is the best, I am so happy with the bedside crib we bought.
delivery delayed to add insult to injury the company sent the wrong size. As the item arrived late it was too late to give the item as a present and we had to scramble to find something else in a short space of time which wasn't ideal and as we had already spent money on this item we had to spend even more on the gift we were giving as a replacement. Not impressed this company leaves a lot to be desired and will think twice before ordering from here again
I love the concept of the Snuzpod, it’s fantastic, and it looks lovely too. But... am I missing something? There are lots of reviews to say that it’s a great design. I’m a designer and I put together a lot of flat pack furniture and I can’t help but curse how this is designed - it’s not at all fit for purpose. For something that is so prone to getting soiled, why is it so difficult to wash? Not only is it hand wash only but you have to take the whole thing apart to get the fabric off. The metal rods are almost impossible to get in and out and the wooden batons are equally frustrating to reinsert. Surely, the process of removing the fabric could be made simpler...? I’ve just taken it apart to wash it in order to pass it on to someone and it took me right back to the time when I was doing it with a newborn baby... even more stressful! I do still recommend this product to friends because once it’s built, it’s great. But I do warn people about giving themselves plenty of time to put it together and to try and cover as much of it as possible so it doesn’t get dirty.
Snuz is rated 4.41 based on 111 reviews