Snuz Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Snuz

How would you rate Snuz ?

"I love the concept of the Snuzpod, it’s fantastic, and it looks lovely too. But... am I missing something? There are lots of reviews to say that it’s a great design. I’m a designer and I put together a lot of flat pack furniture and I can’t help but curse how this is designed - it’s not at all fit for purpose. For something that is so prone to getting soiled, why is it so difficult to wash? Not only is it hand wash only but you have to take the whole thing apart to get the fabric off. The metal rods are almost impossible to get in and out and the wooden batons are equally frustrating to reinsert. Surely, the process of removing the fabric could be made simpler...? I’ve just taken it apart to wash it in order to pass it on to someone and it took me right back to the time when I was doing it with a newborn baby... even more stressful! I do still recommend this product to friends because once it’s built, it’s great. But I do warn people about giving themselves plenty of time to put it together and to try and cover as much of it as possible so it doesn’t get dirty."
"Lovely service and people, thanks to Emma who was an amazing help!! Thanks very much"
"If i could give less than a 1 i would w3 purchased the snuz mode cot from mothercare as it looked great and it was grey and white the colour scheme we wanted once it was delivered and we opened it up tp put up the end panels and the trims were loose were it was jointed paint was scratched off so i contacted snuz and i admit customer service was great and fast and no squoble and sent us 2 replacement ends saying it would have been the delivery guy at fault, with workin away they were left in the boxes untouched for afew week we ordered the mattress which came no problem so thought get my brother to finish putting the cot up when hes finished some other work in the house hes a joiner i recived a phone call from him today sayin the cot is shocking its not leveling right so 2screws arent near the holes for them and every time hes screwed the screws its made the noise like the woods ready to split and other sections as hes doing it wood and paints splitting its shocking and this is coming from my brother whos a joiner by trade the past 25years if i could get my money back i would the first 3 photos are from the new parts rest from first time round"
"Thanks Snuz again fab service and great quality product 👍"
"Not usually one to write reviews but I felt it necessary for this amazing company. I can’t speak highly enough of them. Excellent products; wonderful customer service and a fantastic delivery process. They understand completely the stresses of pregnancy and how important it is to buy good quality products and have them delivered on time. I will definitely be buying from them again and would recommend to anyone."
"easy to order and arrived the next day. Lovely quality"
"I think the design of this product is ingenious and practical."
"Fantastic products with amazing design."
"Best growbags i came accross!"
"On price and value. Plus delivery"
"Really good quality and easy to use"
"I LOVE my Snuz pod, I have had it for 3 years now and it has been used by my first son then my niece and then my friend borrowed it and now I'm using it again for my 2ndlittle boy! I just replaced the mattress and I've bought some of the gorgeous patterned sheets, which are lovely and soft for baby and come woth gorgeous designs on! Thank you! I'm a very happy customer!!"
"Delivery on time, good condition and quality"
"The sleeping bag is high quality and the zip to change the nappy is such a good idea."
"It is very nice to look at and love the concept. However some of the edges were a little rough which was disappointing, also one of the long metal side supports won't screw all the way in not matter how we have tried and is sticking out. Is this something you can help us with? Bethany"
"I did not receive the order I had made as one item was missing. I sent you a complaint 3 days ago (with photos of the order that arrived) and I still have not heard anything from you. Please contact me the soonest possible on ameliakeane@gmail.com. Thank you Amelia Keane"
"Great service, delivery and quality."
"Such soft material!"
"Beautiful design and good quality"
"Great product, clear website, quick delivery."
Snuz is rated 4.48 based on 94 reviews