Snuz Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Snuz

How would you rate Snuz?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Thanks Snuz again fab service and great quality product 👍"
Andrea Fones
Verified Reviewer
"Not usually one to write reviews but I felt it necessary for this amazing company. I can’t speak highly enough of them. Excellent products; wonderful customer service and a fantastic delivery process. They understand completely the stresses of pregnancy and how important it is to buy good quality products and have them delivered on time. I will definitely be buying from them again and would recommend to anyone."
"easy to order and arrived the next day. Lovely quality"
"I think the design of this product is ingenious and practical."
Rafael Freitas
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic products with amazing design."
"Best growbags i came accross!"
"On price and value. Plus delivery"
Sophie Holland
Verified Buyer
"Really good quality and easy to use"
Louise Bucknell
Verified Buyer
"I LOVE my Snuz pod, I have had it for 3 years now and it has been used by my first son then my niece and then my friend borrowed it and now I'm using it again for my 2ndlittle boy! I just replaced the mattress and I've bought some of the gorgeous patterned sheets, which are lovely and soft for baby and come woth gorgeous designs on! Thank you! I'm a very happy customer!!"
"Delivery on time, good condition and quality"
Lorna Herbert
Verified Buyer
"The sleeping bag is high quality and the zip to change the nappy is such a good idea."
BETHANY KEYMER
Verified Buyer
"It is very nice to look at and love the concept. However some of the edges were a little rough which was disappointing, also one of the long metal side supports won't screw all the way in not matter how we have tried and is sticking out. Is this something you can help us with? Bethany"
Amelia Keane
Verified Buyer
"I did not receive the order I had made as one item was missing. I sent you a complaint 3 days ago (with photos of the order that arrived) and I still have not heard anything from you. Please contact me the soonest possible on ameliakeane@gmail.com. Thank you Amelia Keane"
"Great service, delivery and quality."
"Such soft material!"
"Beautiful design and good quality"
"Great product, clear website, quick delivery."
Sarah Harris
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the product. Ordering and delivery process were easy."
Sinduja Jeyakumaran-Andersson
Verified Buyer
"We have not yet started using the Snuz Pod, can you mail us after January when are little one will arrive so we can give you a proper review of how it is working out for us. Thanks"
Jordana Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Website was easy to use, delivery was fast and the product was lovely and really good quality material will be ordering again"
Snuz is rated 4.53 based on 91 reviews