Snakehive Reviews

customer service
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Very disappointing as they advertised a 'Black Friday' deal which is meant to include a £5 e gift card via e-mail. Having not received this e-mail I contacted customer services who said this would be sorted. However, no e-mail / gift card arrived so again I contacted customer services who said they would forward the issue to their marketing team to resolve. I have still not received this gift card so, In my opinion, this Is false advertising. I was wanting to use the discount to purchase another item but would now not recommend the company.
Case is great however the Samsung galaxy s10 screenshot keeps activating as you fold the case and switch off. It activates the volume button as you close case. Maybe a cutout is required.
The case has very nice material and detail but does not protect the phone very well. I had mine fall from 18 inches and the screen cracked.
What am I reviewing here? The business or the product? I received my case promptly, not much more t say about the business than that. There's more to say about the product though. I bought a Vintage Navy Leather Wallet for a Samsung S10e and first impressions were great. However, the aperture for the USB charging plug is both misaligned and too small for the Samsung charger. The round hole for the 3.5mm jack plug is also misaligned. A well presented and generally well made case but lacks the expected precision. Disappointing - my rating is based on the product only.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your purchase from us.
Please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be more than happy to help to resolve this issue for you.

Snakehive
Have an email from you on the 4th of Nov @ 14.24 telling me all items despatched its now 11th of Nov @ 15.47 and still waiting for it, not impressed with delivery.
I am sorry to hear that you have not received your order yet.
Please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be more than happy to provide you with a shipping update.

Snakehive
I'm sure the product is beautiful, but I haven't received it yet!!.....8 days after placing the order.

Snakehive
The case doesn't stick down around the edge on one side very annoying

Snakehive
Not happy with my purchase at all. Not used a week yet and already looks shabby. So wish I hadn't made this purchase
Thank you for taking the time to leave us with feedback about your purchase from us.

I am very sorry to hear that you are not happy with the finish on your case
Our cases are made from Nubuck leather which has a soft finish and will naturally develop a patina. To clean the case we recommend that you carefully wipe the cover with a nubuck or similar soft cloth using a circular motion.
Brush with a nubuck brush to remove dirt and dust. Spray with a nubuck cleaner, from leather retailers or online, and work well into the leather.
Allow to dry thoroughly and then use brush to restore the nap to its original condition.

Kind Regards,
Snakehive
It snapped as I was putting it on .
Have an issue with the phone case that I bought from Snakehive. Still no reply from the company. Phone case has damaged the screen of my iPhone.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I can see our customer services team have got back to you.

Snakehive
I brought this two weeks ago. After two days it started showing marks on the front and back of the cover. Not very impressed with this item at all!

I am very sorry to hear that you are not happy with the finish on your case
We recommend that you carefully wipe the cover with a nubuck or similar soft cloth using a circular motion.

Snakehive
Great service and quick delivery, however.
I would love to rate the product, IF I EVER am lucky enough to receive it!!!

Snakehive
My iPhone case was damp when it arrived and the case wouldn’t close properly.

Snakehive
Still have not received my phone case.

Snakehive
Did not receive delivery - chased 3 days running leaving messages - on 3rd phone call it was answered and said Royal Mail delivery had been scanned as delivered but not to my address? Even though it was correct address - not blaming Snakehive as I did want the product but why do they use a carriage company that gets signed deliveries or proof of delivery?

Snakehive
I would NOT RECOMMEND this XS MAX iphone case, it makes the phone much bigger in size to hold when speaking, as when you turn it back it becomes bulky, I also had it personalised and felt the initals were NOT neatly done. I emailed Snakehive about this, but they would not refund or exchange as it was personlised, so therefore would NOT RECOMMEND having this done.
Bought the burgundy Note 10 Plus cover. I've had it for a week now. It's 'ok'. The leather is very stiff and difficult to bend the cover, as well as folding to watch videos 9n the phone. I've tried to work the main spine to soften it, as that's what you do with leather. Alas, all I have managd is a strange 'ripple' pattern on the outside leather. Ironically, the inside leather is perfectly flexible. The magnet isn't very strong either, and is quite weak when cards are added to the slots, making it bulge and difficult to close ans keep closed. I have two cards in the slots. I have difficulty folding the cover back and holding it while on the phone as it doesnt fold back flat, it's bulky and smoodgy. I received multiple review reminders before I even received the phone. I complained and the rep was kind and apologetic, so they seem nice. The suede leather feels nice, the colour is classy and rich. Though, like all suede, it makes easily. The craftsmanship is lovely too, especially the silicone phone holder which is quite firm. A must for curved edged phones. I have a couple of $10 Chinese covers that are easy to use and not awkward like this cover to hold. Sadly I think I'll return to them. I couldn't find any fault per se regarding this cover, it just feels bulky and clumsy to use.

Snakehive
I’ve only had it a week - it’s super stained and marked already. It appears that any moisture changed the colour and it looks dreadful. I’m very disappointed This is my second case. The first one was fabulous :(

I am very sorry to hear that you are not happy with the finish on your case
Our cases are made from Nubuck leather which has a soft finish. To clean the case we recommend that you carefully wipe the cover with a nubuck or similar soft cloth using a circular motion.

Snakehive
Quality of case is very good. Being suede leather material it marks and stains very easily. When I received I spayed it with a leather conditioner to try prevent this and it hasn’t helped. Bought a navy one for myself and gold one for my wife and both look very poor after 1 week of use

Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 16,730 reviews