Snakehive Reviews

Easy
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne Court, Dorking Business Park

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
It was the wrong case l asked for iPhone 8. Plus
Hi Les,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback and I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your recent Snakehive order.

I have checked your order confirmation which states that the case that has been ordered is for the standard iPhone 8, as opposed to the iPhone 8 Plus. This would have been mentioned in your order confirmation email at the time of purchase. I do apologise for any misunderstanding.

As your case has been personalised we are sadly unable to process an exchange for the correct size case however, if you would like to contact us directly, we would be very happy to offer you a generous discount for a replacement case. We can also provide assistance to ensure that the correct case is ordered for your phone.

You can contact us at sales@snakehive.co.uk, and we will look forward to hearing from you so that we can get this resolved as soon as possible for you.

Snakehive
Did not like the size of the holder/ case. It’s a bit small for the phone. The black covers marks very easily and was looking a bit stuffy after a couple of hours use. I have stopped using it as it doesn’t look very good.
Hi William,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback and I am very sorry to hear that you're not totally satisfied with your new case.

With regards to your feedback regarding the size of the case, I will certainly pass this feedback on to our product development team to consider. We really do appreciate all feedback so please be assured that this will be looked into.

Our cases are made from a soft Nubuck leather and especially when new they will naturally show marks which will add to the character and over time the case will develop a rich patina. Wear on the cases will vary on each case depending on its use.

To clean your case we recommend that you carefully wipe the cover with a nubuck or similar soft cloth using a circular motion.
Brush with a nubuck brush to remove dirt and dust.
Spray with a nubuck cleaner, from leather retailers or online, and work well into the leather.
Allow to dry thoroughly and then use brush to restore the nap to its original condition.

I hope that this information is helpful however if you have any enquiries or any further feedback, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Services team directly at sales@snakehive.co.uk.

Snakehive
As much as I love the colour to have a cover made from suede is not ideal as as soon as your finger touch the case any grease or dirt transfers to the cover. I have tried to protect it with protector spray but it does not work and my case is ruined already, I only received it at the beginning of January. If I had realised that it was suede not leather I would not have purchased it. So cannot recommend, sorry
Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you for your feedback, and I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with the finish on your case.

Brush with a nubuck brush to remove dirt and dust.

I hope that this information helps however if you have any further enquiries or feedback, we would love to hear from you.

I recently purchased a phone case for my new iphone 12
On first impressions it looks very good, but not overly impressed with the clear plastic flexible phone holder, in my opinion it cheapens the look, would have preferred if it could have been black, the same colour as leather.
Have also discovered it doesn’t allow the phone to be wirelessly charged which was a big disappointment.
I am unable to return the product as I got it personalised.
Good customer service, great products.
Will order from them again
Hi Viviane,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback and we are so pleased to hear that you are happy with our products and service! We will certainly look forward to receiving your next order.

However we are disappointed to see that despite your positive comments, you have left us a 2* review.

We would be very keen to hear from you with any further feedback so that we can improve your experience in the future! Please do contact our Customer Services team directly with any enquiries: sales@snakehive.co.uk

Snakehive
I didn't get everything included in the black Friday deal. I complained but I have had no response. Really bad/non existent customer service.
Hi Zoe,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback on your recent purchase with us and we are very sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue.

Sadly we are unable to find any correspondence from you and all emails are responded to within 24 hours. Please do contact our Customer Services team directly at sales@snakehive.co.uk so that they can get this resolved for you.

With regards to our Black Friday deal, items need to be added to the cart in order to be claimed which may explain why you did not receive everything that was included in the deal.

We will look forward to hearing from you so that we can put this right :)

Snakehive
Not as it said in description as I received a suede finish, the one I bought a month earlier for my wifes phone was shiny leather, which I wanted for mine, leather wipes clean, the suede like one stains.
Not good, should say suede like in description
Hi Philip,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback and I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with the finish on your case.

Our cases are made from a soft Nubuck leather, which is stated in the product description, and especially when new they will naturally show marks which will add to the character and over time the case will develop a rich patina. Wear on the cases will vary on each case depending on its use.

Brush with a nubuck brush to remove dirt and dust.

I hope that this information helps however please get in touch with any further enquiries.

Snakehive
Great quality case but it creates a signal problem when I fold the front of the case
To the back, so not too happy with that
Hi Gary,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your new case and we are so pleased to hear that you love the quality of the case. We are concerned to hear however that your case is creating a problem with your signal, we have not had this feedback previously so we would be keen to look into this further so that we can get this sorted out for you.

Please can you kindly contact our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk with your order details so that we can put this right?

We will look forward to hearing from you.

Snakehive
Leather too thick for me. Case doesn’t shut properly. Very good quality but too much size. And any credit cards are pushed into screen. Looks cool though.
Hi Adam,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review and we are sorry to hear that you're not totally satisfied with your new case.

As our cases are made from premium Nubuck leather, our Vintage Leather Wallets do have a certain level of thickness however we do design our cases with style and functionality in mind, so we are pleased to hear that you think the case looks cool!

The case should close comfortably with your phone and up to three cards inside of the wallet so we are sorry to hear that you are unable to close your case correctly.

With regards to the cards pushing against the screen, it is for this reason that we always recommend using a screen protector in line with our cases.

We would love to be able to get this resolved for you so that we can improve your Snakehive experience, so please do kindly contact our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk so that we can look into this for you.

We will look forward to hearing from you.

Snakehive
Phone cases are the best around but the wallets are too small and feel cheap I can fit nothing in them
I would review had I received it....
Hi Theresa,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback and we are so sorry to hear that you haven't received your order just yet.

I can confirm that your order was dispatched on the 12th October and we normally estimate delivery to Ireland within 4-7 working days. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, some orders are facing small delays so I do apologise for the inconvenience.

Please could you kindly contact our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk with your address details so that we can make sure that your order is on its way to the correct address?

We will look forward to hearing from you so that we can get this sorted.

Snakehive
I purchased a iPhone 11 Max case less than a year ago and the card pockets have become very loose causing me to lose my debit card. I contacted Snakehive about this issue and sent them a video demonstrating how easily my cards slipped out of the pockets. I wanted know if it was covered under the warranty and I was told it was normal wear and tear. I was disappointed that they didn’t stand by their product. I would not recommend this phone case, if you plan on storing cards.
It was way darker than the image on the screen and attracts dirt and stains, so needs constantly wiping.

Very disappointed with the product that I was so looking forward to receiving.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us & we are very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your new case.

We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear on the website.

Please do contact our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk with your order details so that we can look into this further and get this resolved for you.

Snakehive
Disappointed with quality expected better
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase and we are sorry to hear that you haven't received your order just yet.

I can see that your order was dispatched on the 7th September from our UK warehouse and with the shipping method selected, we estimate delivery to Ireland within 7 working days.

Please note that some orders might be slightly delayed due to the extra COVID-19 safety precautions that we and our shipping partners are currently taking.

In the meantime, please could you contact our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk with your order details and we can certainly look into this for you & get this resolved.

Snakehive
Not as nice as I thought
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us and we are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your new case.

Please could you kindly send us some further feedback to sales@snakehive.co.uk so that we can try and get this resolved for you?

Snakehive
The second phone case that I've bought from you. My disappointment was that there was surplus glue inside the area where the bank cards go. I've had to order new cards as the existing ones have glue on them.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us and I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue with your case.

As all of our products are covered by our 12 month manufacturing warranty we would be very happy to replace this for you.

Please do get in touch with our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk who will be able to get this resolved for you.

Snakehive
Ainda não recebi a capa que comprei!!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us.

Your order was dispatched from our UK warehouse on the 22nd June and we estimate delivery to Portugal within 8 - 12 working days excluding weekends.

Please contact our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk and we can provide you with further updates.

Snakehive
Not impressed with the quality of the product they’ve sold me
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us and we are very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your new case.

Please could you kindly contact our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk with your order details and we will be able to try and get this resolved for you.

Snakehive
ordering was easy, delivery excellent, just un happy with the glass
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us and we are very sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with your order.

Please do get in touch with our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk and we will be able to get this resolved for you.

Snakehive
I found it hard to put on screen so got ripples in so had to throw it away ...
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback and I am very sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your screen protector.

Please contact our Customer Services team with your order details at sales@snakehive.co.uk and we will be able to get this resolved for you.

Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 22,553 reviews