Snakehive Reviews

Easy
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I sent for the Samsung galaxy J5 mobile phone cover. Unfortunately my phone is the J530F which I omitted from the order. The phone cover did not fit. I tried to force it in and even used a spot of glue. I just thought it was a bad fit. It would be helpful to give a bit more information in the sizes when people are ordering from you. I loved the cover but am worried about re-ordering. Yours sincerely Mrs Fraser.

We make every effort to ensure that our listings are as clear as possible to avoid incorrect orders, however please do contact our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk and we will be able to assist with placing a new order.

Snakehive
Selected the correct wallet but was sent one that covered up the flash and wasn’t what I ordered. To much hassle to complain and return. Good value for money if it fitted the phone.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us and I am very sorry to hear that you have received the incorrect case.

Please do send an email to our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk who will be able to send you the correct case straight away, as well as a pre-paid envelope to return the incorrect case at your convenience.

Apologies once again for the inconvenience and we will look forward to hearing from you.

Snakehive
Afraid I cracked & broke it trying to put it on my phone
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us. Please do send your order details to our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk who will be able to get this resolved for you.

Snakehive
Not the same quality like before
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us and I am very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your new case.

Please do feel free to send any feedback to our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk and we will certainly be able to get any issues resolved for you.

Disappointing.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your purchase with us.

I am very sorry that you are disappointed with our service! Please do contact our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk and we will be able to get any issues resolved for you straight away.

Snakehive
Lovley case but poor quality inside where it holds the phone. I sent the case back for a refund.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us. I am very sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your case.

Please send us some further details to sales@snakehive.co.uk and we will be able to get this resolved for you as soon as possible.

Snakehive
I brought a case for my s20 ultra. The outside of the case is lovely but the quality of the rubber part that holds the phone is very poor so I will be sending the case back for a refund!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us and I am very sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue with your new Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra case.

All of our products are covered by a 12 month manufacturing warranty so please do send an email to our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk, who will be able to advise you further with this so that we can get this resolved for you.

Snakehive
I love to give you a review but to this day I still haven't received my purchase .
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us and I am sorry to hear that you have not received your order.

I can confirm that your order was dispatched from our UK warehouse on the 7th April and we anticipate delivery within 1 - 3 working days. Please can you send an email to our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk and we will be able to get this resolved for you.

Snakehive
Still waiting for it to arrive,so a bit hard to review.
Sadly the product I ordered was not the same that arrived. Waste of money unfortunately.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your recent purchase with us.
We are sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your order.
Please do feel free to contact our Customer Service team at: sales@snakehive.co.uk so they can advise you with this issue.

Elise
Snakehive
Purchased a cover for iPhone XR - happy with this purchase
However I also purchased a screen protector for £ 12.95 which shattered on the corner while I was trying to re-align it as I was fitting it - a complete waste of money
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us, and we are very sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue with your screen protector.

Please could you send an email to our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk and we will be able to get this resolved for you.

In the meantime we are pleased to see that you are enjoying your new case and we will look forward to hearing from you.

Snakehive
Received a request to write this review before even receiving the product I ordered.
Delivery not great.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us. I have looked into your order and can see that this was dispatched from our UK warehouse on the 3rd March. I have checked Royal Mail tracking which confirms that your order was delivered on the 5th March, which is in line with the shipping method that you chose at checkout (1 - 3 working days).

Please do contact us at sales@snakehive.co.uk if we can assist with this any further however we hope that you are enjoying your new case.

Snakehive
I found the case very good so happy with this as for screen saver information on fitting l didn't understand and it cracked so now l will have to buy another from someone else Rob Crowther
Delivery was prompt but the screen protector did not fit as the screen of the phone is curved so only the centre third will stick to the screen.
If your looking for just practicality i.e a well made case, with slots for your cards then it ticks all the boxes on that. However, if the look is as important to you, then after say 3 weeks you will be disappointed. The material used, is not ideal. It becomes stained, looks old and nowhere near as fresh and new as it looks upon first receipt. I had a feeling this would happen when I first received it. I was actually going to send it back, cause I just knew.

After 3 weeks, I already wAnt to change my case for a better looking one that can be easily cleaned.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us. I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with the finish on your case.

Our cases are made from a soft Nubuck leather and especially when new they will naturally show marks which will add to the character and over time the case will develop a rich patina. Wear on the cases will vary on each case depending on its use.

Please do feel free to contact our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk and we will be able to offer you some cleaning tips.

Snakehive
Couldn't fit the passport very well. Extremely tight. Going to return it.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us. I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue with your passport holder.

Please do contact our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk so that we can get this resolved for you.

Emily
Ordered the following:
Vintage Plum Leather Wallet - Apple iPhone 8 - Plum

and a dark green one arrived!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback on your recent purchase with us. I am very sorry to hear about this. Please can you send an email to sales@snakehive.co.uk so that we can look into this for you.

Snakehive
Sadly I only started using my wallet this week and I have been so careful with it, but it is already significantly worn looking.

Due to the design, it is difficult to talk on the phone as the wallet has to bend backwards to hear.

I am most disappointed with my purchase
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us, and I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your case.

Please could you send us some photographs of your case to sales@snakehive.co.uk and we will be very happy to look into this for you.

Snakehive
My purchase still hasn’t arrived

I can confirm that your order was dispatched on the 17th February from our UK warehouse. With the shipping option that you chose at checkout, we estimate delivery to Australia within 18 - 22 working days.

Unfortunately as a tracked shipping method was not selected at checkout we will be unable to provide any updates on your order however please feel free to contact us at sales@snakehive.co.uk if you have any enquiries.

Snakehive
I placed an order 8 days ago and it’s still not here...no email or anything to help me track what I purchased.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. I can see that your order was dispatched from our UK warehouse on the 10th February and we anticipate delivery to the US within 5 - 10 working days, so we would anticipate delivery within the next few working days. Please feel free to email us at sales@snakehive.co.uk if you require any further assistance.

Snakehive is rated 4.80 based on 19,588 reviews