Snakehive Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Snakehive

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Bought the burgundy Note 10 Plus cover. I've had it for a week now. It's 'ok'. The leather is very stiff and difficult to bend the cover, as well as folding to watch videos 9n the phone. I've tried to work the main spine to soften it, as that's what you do with leather. Alas, all I have managd is a strange 'ripple' pattern on the outside leather. Ironically, the inside leather is perfectly flexible. The magnet isn't very strong either, and is quite weak when cards are added to the slots, making it bulge and difficult to close ans keep closed. I have two cards in the slots. I have difficulty folding the cover back and holding it while on the phone as it doesnt fold back flat, it's bulky and smoodgy. I received multiple review reminders before I even received the phone. I complained and the rep was kind and apologetic, so they seem nice. The suede leather feels nice, the colour is classy and rich. Though, like all suede, it makes easily. The craftsmanship is lovely too, especially the silicone phone holder which is quite firm. A must for curved edged phones. I have a couple of $10 Chinese covers that are easy to use and not awkward like this cover to hold. Sadly I think I'll return to them. I couldn't find any fault per se regarding this cover, it just feels bulky and clumsy to use."
"I’ve only had it a week - it’s super stained and marked already. It appears that any moisture changed the colour and it looks dreadful. I’m very disappointed This is my second case. The first one was fabulous :("
Thank you for taking the time to leave us with feedback about your purchase from us.

Snakehive
"Quality of case is very good. Being suede leather material it marks and stains very easily. When I received I spayed it with a leather conditioner to try prevent this and it hasn’t helped. Bought a navy one for myself and gold one for my wife and both look very poor after 1 week of use"

Snakehive
"No argument with the quality of the phone case, but it just doesn't fit right enough and the phone kept falling out. Eventually this led to the phone being terminally damaged. So l would suggest a but if blu tax or something to help secure the phone."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your purchase from us.
Please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be more than happy to help to resolve this issue for you.

Snakehive
"The phone wallet I orders did not suite it was not what I was looking for I was looking for the classic black leather with the strap closing on the under side of it I have a new wallet I don't want can you find me one to replace the one you sent Thank you"

Snakehive
"Love the shape and fit of these wallets but not the nubuck finish - it gets grubby very quickly!"

Snakehive
"The inside is very hard leather and is not flexible and will not close correctly. Phoned snakehive and was told to just keep on bending it."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
As leather is a natural product it does need to be worn in and with use the leather will soften,

Snakehive
"Beautiful case but if you put 3 bank cards in the pouch as per the design, the cover will not close and you are left with a bulky case. Very disappointed that I cannot charge my iPhone 5s while phone is in the case. I have to remove the phone every time I need to recharge the battery. The opening for the charger is not big enough."
"I ordered 2 x samsug S10+ leather wallets , got suede leather , i was looking for a more durable leather less prone to staining , dissapointed ."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us with feedback about you purchase from us.
I am very sorry to hear that you are not happy with the finish on your case
Our cases are made from Nubuck leather which has a soft finish. To clean the case we recommend that you carefully wipe the cover with a nubuck or similar soft cloth using a circular motion. Brush with a nubuck brush to remove dirt and dust. Spray with a nubuck cleaner, from leather retailers or online, and work well into the leather. Allow to dry thoroughly and then use brush to restore the nap to its original condition.

Snakehive
"I ordered 2 x samsung S10+ black leather wallets , i got 2 x samsug S10+ black swade , i think, not leather wallets !!"

Snakehive
"Every time I put my credit cards into the slots, they have a sticky residue along the the edges, this is something you definitely need to look into."
"It wouldn't last few days."
"I have not received the goods until today"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that you have not received your order yet.
Please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be more than happy to provide you with a shipping update.

Snakehive
"Initially I was very pleased. The build quality is excellent. But... The cover reflects light from the flash when using the camera and the phone no longer comes on when the cover is opened. Research suggests that this is due to the magnets built in to the cover. A great pity as I love the idea of using less plastic. The camera aperture needs to be larger."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on your order with us.

We are sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with the aperture on your case.

If you would like to contact our Customer Services team at: Sales@snakehive.co.uk so they can advise you further with this issue.

Snakehive
"I sent the product back. The clasp was not long enough to close the wallet. A stupid mistake which spoiled a well made product."
"Disappointed with my Pixel 3 screen protector - I had one from Snakehive for my Pixel and loved it but this one really diminishes the quality of the screen and the responsiveness is so poor in my opinion that I'm not planning to keep this protector - typing is difficult because letters keep failing to register without more purposeful force. The directions for installation also said I'd have to remove a second (top) film after placing the protector on my screen, but I've checked very carefully and my protector has no top film to remove so I'm confused and wonder if something is wrong with the one I received."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your screen protector.
We are very sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with the screen sensitivity whilst your glass is installed.

If you would like to send our Customer Services team an email at: sales@snakehive.co.uk so they will be able to look into this for you.

Snakehive
"I bought the black vintage and the chestnut vintage (Chestnut case is good and looks good and smells good) The black vintage case is terrible, the leather smells awful and looks cheap and faux."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on your product.
We are sorry to hear of your disappointment with the finish of your case.
If you would like to send our customer services team an email at: sales@snakehive.co.uk so they can advise you further about this.

Elise
Snakehive
"Disappointed with the material used. It’s not robust for this role and quickly marks and shines. I received excellent service from the sales team; pity the product weren’t as good."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us with feedback on you purchase from us.
I am very sorry to hear that you are not happy with the finish on your case, however I am pleased to hear that you have received excellent service from us.

Snakehive
"The last one l recieved was great , l feel this one is poor quality l would have been better with leather rather than a rough feeling suede. Sorry but lm not a satisfied customer."
"Until now I have not received my Iphone XS max leather case nor any update regarding my shipping order. A bit disappointing!!!"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that you have not received your order yet.

Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 15,319 reviews