Snakehive Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Snakehive

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Case purchased for an iPhone se fitted but would not allow me to charge my phone with case on therefore it is virtually unusable. Disappointing case!! Money wasted."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your purchase from us.
Please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be more than happy to help to resolve this issue for you.

Snakehive
"Snakehive were very efficient in sending my screen protector - however it is a really poor fit on my iphone 8 plus and two of the corners do not stick. I appreciate it can only protect the flat part but it doesn't entirely cover the black screen - its too small. The instructions mentioned a cleaning cloth - there was not one included. Really disappointing I am going to have to replace it - as I don't feel it will do the job at all."

Snakehive
"Since you repeatedly bother me to review the product but I even haven't received it yet all I can say is the shipping service you use is crappy, whichever it is :("
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with the delivery of your item.
Please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be more than happy to look into this for you.

Snakehive
"Did' nt fit my Samsung galaxy A5 2017 not wide enough"

Snakehive
"Disappointed that the colour isn't as bright as the photograph shows"
Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
We are sorry to hear that you are not entirely satisfied with your case.
If you would like to send us an email at: sales@snakehive.co.uk and our customer service team will be able to assist you with this.

Snakehive
"I would love to write a review but I still did not receive the package. RS073617139DE this is my track number. It seems that arrive in Portugal but I have no idea where it is. its been more than 10 days now..."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Your order will take 8 to 12 working days to arrive with you. It has currently been 6 working days so your order will be with you shortly.
Please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be more than happy to give you a shipping update

Snakehive
"I would love to but I haven’t received it yet 🤷‍♀️"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
As you are in Australia we wouldn't expect your order to be with you yet.

Snakehive
"I have yet to receive my purchased item."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
As you are in Australia we wouldn't expect your order to be with you yet.

Snakehive
"The wallet was and is supream but I was left unhappy due to a miss under standing, when reading the add for the protective glass I thought it meant G5 ( plus a protector), so just being told that sorry but the order was correct, and left with a protector that is no good to me seemed a bit offhand so that is why the 2 stars, quality Great, after service a bit lacking."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I can see that that you had ordered the incorrect screen protector and as you had tried to fit this to your phone we were unfortunately unable to refund this item for you.
I am pleased to hear how happy you are with your new phone case.

Please do accept my apologises again for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

Snakehive
"Case arrived aok. Regrettably due to its time in its packaging the front cover stands out from the phone top right bottom left. Not the best but we chose it. 😂"

Snakehive
"I havn't received my package yet"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that you haven't received your order yet.

Snakehive
"Colour not as expected and stains/marks very easily"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be able to help you with this.

Snakehive
"Out of shape .ie Bowed in on sides .but couldnt fault the stitching or leather. Paid £18 only to see it advertised the next day for less than half what i had paid."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I can see that a member of our customers services team has in contact with you about the issue with your pouch but we have not heard back. We would be more than happy to replace this item for you.

I can see that the pouch you have ordered is still at £18.95 on our website, we do have other size pouches for other models which may be in the sale.

Please do feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they would be more than happy to assist you further with these issues.

Snakehive
"lovely product but wrong colour-hope it can be changed?"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am very sorry to hear that there was an issue with your order.
Would you be able to email our customer services team on sales@snakehive .co.uk and they will be able to help you with this.

Snakehive
"Purchased a P20 Lite screen protector - easy buying process and fast shipping (received next day) which was great, but unfortunately the product itself is pretty dire. Far too small for the screen (approx 2mm around each edge of the screen uncovered - customer service advises that all of their screen protectors are made like this on purpose and don't cover the edges of the device because of the "curved screen". Not sure if they've seen the P20 Lite but the screen isn't curved at the edges and the protector is unfortunately, undeniably just too small. It also doesn't remotely stick around the edges either, so looks pretty ridicuolous when the screen is off. A week in and it hasn't cracked yet though - silver linings haha!"
"The case I bought does not shut correctly when one credit card and 3 bank notes are placed in it. The gap is too large for the magnet to hold correctly. I'd already remove the tag so not able to return for a refund."
Hi Alasdair,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Would you be able to email our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they would be more than happy to get this resolved for you.

Elise
Customer Service Executive
"Purchased Vintage Black Leather Wallet - Apple iPhone XR Positives. Great service. Case was delivered very quickly. Case looks good and fits iPhone XR perfectly Negatives Took 1 minute for case to get dirty as it is suede rather than leather. Impossible to keep clean. Looks like I’ve had the case for 3 months not 3 days. Shutting case doesn’t turn screen off (iPad magnetic case does). Screen constantly covered in microfibres from cover. Case interferes with microphone when on so phonecall needs to be removed to get clarity on a call. All in all not happy at all with the product I bought and would recommend others to avoid."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that you have experienced these issues with your case.
Please do email our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be able to assist you with this.

Snakehive
"I got this one but wrong size. Got yellow one sent but disappointed with colour it’s more mustard then yellow"
Hi Alasdair,

Elise
Customer Service Executive
"Just had the phone cover for a couple of days and already the suede leather outer material looks well used and grubby. A well made product but not for a well used phone especially one used outdoors. I’ll be ordering a proper leather cover very shortly"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your case.

Snakehive
"Product looks lovely and wallet part is good but no-one could hear me speaking on my iPhone 8. The plastic phone holder part is quite thick and interferes with the microphone so I was having to take the phone out of the case for it to work. I have now cut off this section of the plastic holder. The phone is still secure in the case and people can now hear me. It just seems design has won over function here."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your case.

Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 12,856 reviews