Snakehive Reviews

Easy
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne Court, Dorking Business Park

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Phone cases are the best around but the wallets are too small and feel cheap I can fit nothing in them
I would review had I received it....
Hi Theresa,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback and we are so sorry to hear that you haven't received your order just yet.

I can confirm that your order was dispatched on the 12th October and we normally estimate delivery to Ireland within 4-7 working days. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, some orders are facing small delays so I do apologise for the inconvenience.

Please could you kindly contact our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk with your address details so that we can make sure that your order is on its way to the correct address?

We will look forward to hearing from you so that we can get this sorted.

Emily
Snakehive
I purchased a iPhone 11 Max case less than a year ago and the card pockets have become very loose causing me to lose my debit card. I contacted Snakehive about this issue and sent them a video demonstrating how easily my cards slipped out of the pockets. I wanted know if it was covered under the warranty and I was told it was normal wear and tear. I was disappointed that they didn’t stand by their product. I would not recommend this phone case, if you plan on storing cards.
It was way darker than the image on the screen and attracts dirt and stains, so needs constantly wiping.

Very disappointed with the product that I was so looking forward to receiving.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us & we are very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your new case.

We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear on the website.

Our cases are made from a soft Nubuck leather and especially when new they will naturally show marks which will add to the character and over time the case will develop a rich patina. Wear on the cases will vary on each case depending on its use.

Please do contact our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk with your order details so that we can look into this further and get this resolved for you.

Snakehive
Disappointed with quality expected better
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase and we are sorry to hear that you haven't received your order just yet.

I can see that your order was dispatched on the 7th September from our UK warehouse and with the shipping method selected, we estimate delivery to Ireland within 7 working days.

Please note that some orders might be slightly delayed due to the extra COVID-19 safety precautions that we and our shipping partners are currently taking.

In the meantime, please could you contact our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk with your order details and we can certainly look into this for you & get this resolved.

Snakehive
Not as nice as I thought
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us and we are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your new case.

Please could you kindly send us some further feedback to sales@snakehive.co.uk so that we can try and get this resolved for you?

Snakehive
The second phone case that I've bought from you. My disappointment was that there was surplus glue inside the area where the bank cards go. I've had to order new cards as the existing ones have glue on them.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us and I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue with your case.

As all of our products are covered by our 12 month manufacturing warranty we would be very happy to replace this for you.

Please do get in touch with our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk who will be able to get this resolved for you.

Snakehive
Ainda não recebi a capa que comprei!!

Your order was dispatched from our UK warehouse on the 22nd June and we estimate delivery to Portugal within 8 - 12 working days excluding weekends.

Please contact our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk and we can provide you with further updates.

Snakehive
Not impressed with the quality of the product they’ve sold me
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us and we are very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your new case.

Please could you kindly contact our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk with your order details and we will be able to try and get this resolved for you.

Snakehive
ordering was easy, delivery excellent, just un happy with the glass
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us and we are very sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with your order.

Please do get in touch with our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk and we will be able to get this resolved for you.

Snakehive
I found it hard to put on screen so got ripples in so had to throw it away ...
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback and I am very sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your screen protector.

Please contact our Customer Services team with your order details at sales@snakehive.co.uk and we will be able to get this resolved for you.

Snakehive
I sent for the Samsung galaxy J5 mobile phone cover. Unfortunately my phone is the J530F which I omitted from the order. The phone cover did not fit. I tried to force it in and even used a spot of glue. I just thought it was a bad fit. It would be helpful to give a bit more information in the sizes when people are ordering from you. I loved the cover but am worried about re-ordering. Yours sincerely Mrs Fraser.

We make every effort to ensure that our listings are as clear as possible to avoid incorrect orders, however please do contact our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk and we will be able to assist with placing a new order.

Snakehive
Selected the correct wallet but was sent one that covered up the flash and wasn’t what I ordered. To much hassle to complain and return. Good value for money if it fitted the phone.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us and I am very sorry to hear that you have received the incorrect case.

Please do send an email to our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk who will be able to send you the correct case straight away, as well as a pre-paid envelope to return the incorrect case at your convenience.

Apologies once again for the inconvenience and we will look forward to hearing from you.

Snakehive
Afraid I cracked & broke it trying to put it on my phone
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us. Please do send your order details to our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk who will be able to get this resolved for you.

Snakehive
Not the same quality like before
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us and I am very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your new case.

Please do feel free to send any feedback to our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk and we will certainly be able to get any issues resolved for you.

Disappointing.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your purchase with us.

I am very sorry that you are disappointed with our service! Please do contact our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk and we will be able to get any issues resolved for you straight away.

Snakehive
Lovley case but poor quality inside where it holds the phone. I sent the case back for a refund.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us. I am very sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your case.

Please send us some further details to sales@snakehive.co.uk and we will be able to get this resolved for you as soon as possible.

Snakehive
I brought a case for my s20 ultra. The outside of the case is lovely but the quality of the rubber part that holds the phone is very poor so I will be sending the case back for a refund!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us and I am very sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue with your new Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra case.

All of our products are covered by a 12 month manufacturing warranty so please do send an email to our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk, who will be able to advise you further with this so that we can get this resolved for you.

Snakehive
I love to give you a review but to this day I still haven't received my purchase .
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us and I am sorry to hear that you have not received your order.

I can confirm that your order was dispatched from our UK warehouse on the 7th April and we anticipate delivery within 1 - 3 working days. Please can you send an email to our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk and we will be able to get this resolved for you.

Snakehive
Still waiting for it to arrive,so a bit hard to review.
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 21,434 reviews