Snakehive Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Snakehive

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Click Here

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Quality of product very poor"
"Beautiful products. Excellent value. Non-responsive customer service. Sent email 3 times requesting help and never received help."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your recent purchase from us.
I can see 3 emails from the address associated with your order which we responded to on 7th October, 11th October and 15th October.

I am very sorry that you did not receive these emails, have you checked your junk folder to see if they have ended up there?

Kind Regards
Georgie
"I ordered a S10 + Leather Case and couldn't be more delighted with my purchase, it is gorgeous and soft leather. So refreshing these days to find a company that holds such fine values for both product quality and excellent customer service. I would recommend Snakehive every time."
"Very prompt and efficient service."
"Excellent quality. Great service Had a couple of your phone cases now. Would recommend to all. In fact I recommend to my partner. She loves hers too! Thank you Snakehive"
"Great product and great service - highly recommended!"
"Was back ordered the nearly 2 weeks to get delivered, but worth it. Very quality case and high quality."
"Ordered on Friday lunchtime and arrived next day, bought case for my moto g5. My phone already has a backing case but I wanted to have the option of having it attached to my belt, so I ordered the g5 plus case which is a little bigger, fits perfect. Could not ask for better service and the quality is outstanding, will definitely recommend to other people who want a quality phone case, many thanks John."
"This is a lovely phone cover. Lovely quality very happy. Delivered Next day. So very happy"
"Was suprised with the quality well happy many thanks."
"Very impressed by the guality of the case. Very well made and you can tell the materials used are of a high quality."
"Classy, well made. What more can l say! One happy lady x"
"Fantastic service, ordered and delivered free in 2 days. Beautiful product, I love my mint green leather case. Highly recommended."
"This is second pouch I had. Excellent quality and design"
"Excellent quality and style. Delivered super fast. Product was superb quality"
"Amazing service and a brilliant product. Its so heart warming to find this in this day and age."
"Very pleased with my leather phone case. I first e mailed the company to ask what cases would fit my Sony phone,they replied promptly,and I ordered. The case was dispatched very quickly,and I am very happy with it."
"great items, great prices, great craftmanship !!"
"Snake hive is a excellent place to shop Excellent price and delivery service was very fast"
"Excellent product at a fair price. Delivered within 2 days via Royal Mail and kept informed of progress. I am delighted."
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 15,849 reviews