Snakehive Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Snakehive

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

How would you rate Snakehive ?

Rebecca Denton
Verified Buyer
"Great, strong and smart looking casing with a reliable surround for the phone."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Lovely case - beautifully made! Will definitely buy another!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"High quality product, nicely packed, fast delivery!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"This is the 5th purchase over the years and have never been let down by there products or there service WELL DONE"
"Did what they promised!"
"Absolutely love the real leather quality and improved plastic casing :-)"
Ros Hancock
Verified Buyer
"Luxurious Vintage soft leather. Very tactile, love it. Bonus also got a free matching key ring. Brilliant protection if you drop your moble. Snakehive always delivers."
"i love it- it makes using my phone a sleek and EASY experience. THANK YOU!"
"Attractive product promptly and securely delivered."
Eric Clark
Verified Buyer
"The item was exactly as described, did the job I wanted it for, and was delivered the next day"
Mark Fallone
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic product really good quality"
Aviva Joseph
Verified Buyer
"What a fantastic company to deal with. I’ve just purchased yet another iPhone wallet; have already purchased several as gifts for friends and family and we’ve all been delighted. The quality is superb and their attention to detail coupled with their customer service is exemplary. I would recommend this company to anyone. Well done Snakehive."
Neale Gordon
Verified Buyer
"Good service excellent product - what’s not to like?"
"Very well made case"
"As ever an excellent product at an extremely good price. Fast delivery, well packed, ready to go. Will be back for further purchases."
Paul Kendall
Verified Buyer
"Expensive but a good quality product. Fits phone well (S8) and protects corners. Delivered promptly and well packaged ."
"Premium products at a good price. Nice service too so Snakehive is the first place I’d look when I need another case"
"The phone case fits perfectly. The leather is good quality and looks great."
"I think that my Snakehive phone cover is an excellent product. Quality leather and perfect fit for my phone. Delivery was swift and website easy to use."
Carlos Mora
Verified Buyer
"I have recently bought a Snakehive wallet for my iPhone 7 Plus and I am absolutely over the moon. It’s a well made product, it’s excellent and I would recommend it to everyone who has a good phone to buy one. I am extremely happy with this product. Many thanks."
Snakehive is rated 4.82 based on 5,563 reviews