Snakehive Reviews

Easy
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne Court, Dorking Business Park

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Great service, lovely products and no problems.
Lovely product, fast delivery, easy purchase. Thank you
With every phone upgrade I get, I match it with a new SnakeHive! Lovely, stylish phone cases!
Fast, friendly service. They corrected my order straight away when I’d mistakenly left something out. High quality service as well as products, much appreciated, thank you. Will definitely be back.
Excellent phone cases. Beautifully made. Wouldn't purchase any other.
Excellent quality phone case, this is the third phone case that I've had for my last mobile phones.
Nice, thank you
Very pleased with my purchase, will definitely be recommending this company.
Fast delivery, beautiful packaged and really pleased with the quality and appearance of my phone wallet. Exactly what I was looking for.
very happy with purchase
very quick delivery
Excellent
many this
Fast delivery. Quality product with attention to detail. Responds fast to emails and gave suggestions on how to care for my case. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Snakehive. My only regret is that I did not come across them sooner!
Excellent quality phone case, very well made with neat stitching .
The side that holds the phone is a flexible silicone type material which would not scratch your phone unlike cheaper cases that would over time.
This has been manufactured with quality and care in mind, and even the packaging the case is supplied in reflects this.
I am not disappointed and even ordered another case for my wife’s phone.
We pay a lot of money for our phones and this case will offer protection whilst looking good.
At last, a top quality product, real materials beautifully crafted
Absolutely will be continuing to purchase here again - not often can I say I am impressed with quality and price in the same sentence but this ticks all boxes and the fast service it was delivered next day amazing
My phone case arrived quickly and in quality packaging. The case itself is a thing of beauty.
A beautiful real leather phone case
There is nothing like the real thing.
Prompt delivery,
Rod
Can't fault these cases, I've had one on an iphone XS-Max for nearly 3 years now and it's the only case I've ever had that's lasted that long!
Great quality and being real leather it ages well, I'll definitely be back again.
Brilliant product, great service and a decent price. Makes my new phone look great...Thank you Snakehive
Excellent service and fast!
This is a quality product and great value. It's stylish and very functional.
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 22,868 reviews