Snakehive Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Snakehive

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Excellent products, well made. Excellent customer service, next day delivery. I will definitely use Snakehive again. The staff know their products well and are able to advise accordingly, above it is a British firm and you are not dealing with a company somewhere in Asia."
"What can I say. Service 10/10, quality of product 10/10, price 10/10. Yes I recommend this company."
"Very good product. Good value and service. Recommended"
"I bought myself one earlier in the year, I love it. The quality and the finish are excellent. Ive bought this for my husband as a Christmas gift for his new phone, but hes gone back to his old phone which is a Samsung 5, so iv'e ordered that one. I'm only returning it for that reason. x Regards, Margaret. x"
"I am are very pleased with the purchase of the Vintage chestnut brown leather wallet Motorola moto G6. I can recommend it's quality so much so I bought one for my son."
"I’m still waiting for my package, and it must be 2 weeks since I ordered it...Maybe you can sort that out.. Thank you , Gerry O Reilly"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
It has only been a week since you placed your order and it is being send to Ireland,
If you did want to email us on sales@snakehive.co.uk and we can give you an update on shipping for this.

Kind Regards
Snakehive
"Good. The delivery was there on time. Not complaining at all. Only down side is that the accessories that were supposed to be damp were very dry. I had to improvise. Which is alright."
"Brilliant product and fantastic customer service. I had to return my first one as I ordered the wrong size. SNAKEHIVE were excellent, I received the correct one in less than a week after posting the wrong one back to them. Would definitely recommend this company."
"The delivery came on time and the case is perfect! It’s exactly what they described it like and the leather material is so soft and fine"
"I am happy with the phone cover, it is of good quality and a lovely colour. It came in the post very quick and so very pleased with the prompt delivery and quality of the cover, will definitely use Snakehive again in future. My one problem is I was unable to claim the free key ring because it would not go any further on the site."
"I purchased a Vernee smart phone, and whilst Snakehive did not have a cover for this model, they suggested that a Galaxy pouch would be suitable. I purchased this pouch and it did the job. Excellent quality, very good value for money, and superb customer relations division. Many thanks Snakehive, job well done"
"It is an awesome mobile cover from original leather. It suits exactly my mobile. So flexible to move and bend like a tablet stand."
"Disappointed- bought for iPhone XS ... checked your online reviews and all glowing. Received the cover, fitted it to phone but almost everyone I subsequently spoke to said my voice was muffled. I tried to call Snakehive but it was Saturday, and apparently they only work Monday to Friday, 9-5.30pm, which is impossible for working people. So I emailed last Saturday, but had no reply. Spent Sunday researching the Xs to find there are two microphones on the base of phone, as well as one on back. The ones on base were covered over by the phone cover, hence reason for the muffled voice. Your cover was specifically for this phone; it failed; I tried to contact you but office hours impractical; I emailed for help; my email was ignored. Not sure why you’ve emailed me for a review! Btw, I took scissors to the cover and cut away the bottom Perspex which covers the holes. I should not have needed to have done this, especially when the cover was not cheap."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I can confirm that I responded to your message on Monday morning (I have resent this email to you now).

Kind Regards
Georgie
"Easy transaction and fast delivery"
"quick service, nice quality product, good price, just how I like it"
"Excellent service and a super quick service and a great quality item"
"An excellent company to deal with - I wish I had discovered them sooner and will certainly purchase from them again!"
"Brilliant and quick"
"Very pleased with my phone case.It gives me all the room I need for my cards as well as £5/£10 notes. Is very well made and is quality leather.Delivery very quick."
"Very nice cover for an unusual phone."
Snakehive is rated 4.82 based on 9,854 reviews