Snakehive Reviews

customer service
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Snake hive products are exceptionally good. I'm on my second so I should know and the only reason it is my second is because I have changed my mobile 'phone. Made from very good quality materials and to exacting standards, my Snakehive mobile 'phones cases have been head and shoulders above makes of similar products - and I have tried those as well and found them wanting.
Posted 1 hour ago
Great product and wonderful quality,brilliant value for money!
Posted 1 hour ago
very pleased with snakehive ordered the wrong one the ease of return and correct one sent 5star on both accounts
Posted 1 hour ago
I love this company. The phone wallet case I ordered is great quality and the turnaround between ordering and delivery less than 48 hours. Thanks for such excellent service and craftsmanship.
Love my IPhone 8 case it’s perfect at a great price. I wouldn’t be going anywhere else for a phone case again. I’ve dropped it twice and the magnet is really strong so doesn’t flip open. Fantastic customer service and quick P&P many thanks Snakehive
Practical and stylish cover for mobile phone. This is my second Snakehive phone cover - cant imagine using anything else
Third purchase, great product, service and prompt delivery 👍
Excellent craftsmanship,fits iPhone like a glove,amazing delivery as promised.This is my second iphone case for myself and one for my wife now rest of family are getting one, great for Christmas present.
Fantastic colours, true vintage look that will only get better with age. Quality is excellent. Delivery is quick and well packaged
I was recommended to Snakehive. I’m glad I was too as I found exactly what I was looking for.
Very nice leather iPhone case happy !
Lovely product, good value as well. I would highly recommend Snakehive, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Excellent products and service.
The leather case for my Samsung Galaxy S10 is awesome, but the tempered glass screen protector was no use as it was perfectly flat, despite the Samsung Galaxy S10 having curved edges which have specific functions on the device.
Good I haven't received my purchase, and it's been over 5 day's? Nor have I received any tracking updates as far as expected delivery time.
Good product. Quickly delivered.
Love Snakehive products, fantastic quality and very reasonably priced. Looked great too!
you did as you said you would.....posted out a quality product on time with no fuss
Excellent service I ordered the wrong model it was replaced within a week
Purchased a Vintage style case for iPhone 11 pro. I love it, top quality, looks a million dollars, fits perfectly. Speedy delivery & nicely packaged too, would present well as a gift. Very pleased & will certainly use Snakehive again without hesitation.
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 16,754 reviews