Snakehive Reviews

Easy
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne Court, Dorking Business Park

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Great service, lovely products.
Posted 18 minutes ago
beautiful case for my wife's phone, she loves it!
Very impressed with the Iphone 12 Plus case. It was better than expectations and the service was top notch. Well done!!
I have bought several cases from Snakehive, Excellent quality, fitting to phone Excellent, great choice,also buy as gifts.
Efficient service.
Delivery very quick, so pleased with the product, first class service, highly recommended.
Really pleased. Really pleased with the quality and fit
Every thing about this purchase was good. Next day delivery which was a pleasant surprise, the packaging was very nice and the product (a leather phone case) is beautiful, very well made made - almost a shame to use it!
Great product, arrived on time, good quality and a reasonable price. This is my third purchase. Vibrant colours and practical design to hold credit cards. Highly recommend.
Excellent well made products 🇮🇪
Product and service were very good. Highly recommended.
Quality for keeping my cards in place and easy to get out
Nice product, well made. Time will tell. Still running in.
Quick and helpful responses from customer support when I was making enquiries in advance of purchase.
The phone case came quicker than expected and the quality is excellent. I would definitely purchase again and have no problem recommending snake hive.
Beautiful quality and material and the phone fits snugly into the holder BUT the case itself appears to be one size fits all. My s21 is long and thin and the case is far too big for it. I contacted them and we told this was to accommodate cash 🤔 what's that and cards. I didn't buy it for cards as I think that's risky so I'm left with a bulky case that's far too big. I ll go back to Media Devil next time they fit beautifully.
Good customer service responding to query about Samsung A12 case before they were available to purchase from Snakehive.
My third phone wallet. Excellent
Efficient. Product delivered quickly and well presented.
Most pleased with the SE wallet i received,the quality of the wallet and the overall presentation of the package was unbeatable. It would make a great present I think anybody would be pleased to receive. I am not in the habit of making reviews but I certainly would recommend this company as tops. Delivery was as promised.
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 23,555 reviews