Snakehive Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Snakehive

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

customer service

How would you rate Snakehive ?

"Placed an order which arrived very quickly-2 days. Unfortunately there was a tiny crack in the holder so the phone was loose. I emailed Gill at Snakehive customer service who could not have been more understanding and immediately sent out a replacement which again arrived in 2 days. Excellent service-which is always good to find these days."
"I was very excited when my phone cover arrived and I wasn't disappointed. Such a lovely phone case...looks very expensive and fitted perfectly. It came presented in a lovely box MM"
"Fantastic product, great value for money, super-fast international shipping time!"
"Good quality quick delivery."
"Fast delivery, great choice and great quality."
"Super fast order Monday afternoon came Tuesday next day good quality would recommend paying abit more for phone case well worth it In the long run excellent quality Lynn from Henley on Thames oxon"
"Easy to navigate website with quick payment options. Good comms and fast delivery"
"This is my second Snakehive phone case due to a phone upgrade. They are the best ever and the service is excellent. Ordered it Wednesday afternoon and it arrived on Thursday, the same day as my phone. Perfect !"
"Excellent service and products."
"Very good material, premium handmade! Only the price is a little high... But I'm a very pleased customer!"
"Excellent product, excellent service very happy"
"Spot on. Nuff said."
"The case I received was beautiful and well made. I have an older phone (2015) and they had the exact case I wanted for my phone. They have such a wide range of cases, I'll definitely recommend Snakehive to my friends and family, and I will definitely buy from them again."
"Excellent product, excellent delivery."
"Delivery was quick and very happy with the phone case in terms of quality and being as described in the website."
"unable to discern initials"
"Prompt service. Extra surprise keyring good. Case is good quality. The plastic holder isn't quite square in the case (hence 4 stars) but is not a problem."
"Great service, great product. Ordered the wrong product and only realised my error on confirmation of order. Called the company, phone answered (!!!!!!!!!) and product changed with no fuss. Massive 👍🏿"
"Good quality product and very fast delivery, very satisfied."
"Sales team were helpful in response to a pre-purchase enquiry. Delivered free the day after my order, the case seems very well made, robust, neat and attractive. I do believe it is not actually real leather but in view of the price this is not surprising. It is now so common to see the description "pu leather" - actually a contradiction! - in phone case adverts that it seems shabby to quibble."
Snakehive is rated 4.82 based on 6,651 reviews