Snakehive Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Snakehive

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Great product at a reasonable price. One thing to be wary of however. Whilst the case permits inductive charging, the process can generate heat over time (overnight charging, for instance), this can pull the natural oils out of the leather leaving a substantial water mark on the leather. A bit disappointing in a brand new case but as it will mark with ageing, not a huge deal but something to be aware of that is not mentioned on the Snakehive web site. Charging via the Thunderbolt port is the better option if buying one of these lovely iPhone cases."
Posted 49 minutes ago
"Previous dealings have been exceptional but this transaction will be my last."
Posted 1 hour ago
"i purchased a belt holder for my i phone 7., but my phone is a 7+. Just wondered could it be exchanged. Regards"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Case for an iPhone Se This case was delivered promptly and secure. It has 3 card slots which I find essential for travel as I need them for credit, medicine and insurance cards."
"Item as described. Great quality. Would have liked it to come in a nice snakehive branded box as it was a gift. Otherwise would definitely buy again."
"lovely phone cover, just a pity i ordered it for the wrong phone!"
"Great item, just as described. Good quality and value."
"Quick delivery."
"It was what I expected and came when I expected it. Good quality and came in lovely packaging which would be great if you were buying this as a gift."
"Excellent service"
"Really pleased with the quality of the product, the service and the packaging. I would definitely recommend Snakehive to anyone wishing to buy a new quality cover."
"Great quality and looks"
"Lovely phone case, great service and quick delivery."
"Good product but I am convinced when ordering online I ordered the correct size wallet case got my phone . When arrived it was a couple of sizes too big . The email response to my query about this totally ignored the fact that I felt it was the websites mistake and blatantly y said ‘due to my mistaken ordering ‘ I gad recurved the incorrect one . Had to pay my own postage for the return ."
"Speedy delivery, lovely packaging and great quality."
"Very, very good company - a pleasure to deal with. Thank you."
"Real Quality Product. A Class act."
"The Vintage Black Leather Wallet for the iPhone 8 is perfect and extremely impressed with the quality."
"Beautifully made, quality product delivered the next day. I love that the phone surround is rubber rather than a plastic that could break. Couldn't recommend them more!"
"The only phollets I ever buy. Durable, functional luxury."
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 14,811 reviews