Snakehive Reviews

Easy
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne Court, Dorking Business Park

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Next day delivery.
The person I spoke to couldn’t have been more helpful if he tried.As I ordered the wrong size I thought I might have difficulty exchanging for the right size.This proved to be no problem at al.My husband is very happy with the case and I cannot recommended this company highly enough.
Thank you.
Couldn't fault them. Good combination, great product, great service.
An excellent iPhone case, beautifully made and an excellent price.
A good choice of colours as well.
Love the phone case looks quality. Very happy
Amazing quality and outstanding customer service! This phone cover is well made and looks beautiful! Very pleased with my choice. I highly recommend this product and company!
This is the second Snakehive phone case I have bought, the first was an iPhone X which I had for 3 years and the case, although slightly 'weathered' was in perfect condition, the signs of use only added to its style. I'm sure my new cover for the iPhone 12 Pro Max will be the same. It's stylish design and quality are spot on and its a fraction of the Apple. My only neutral comment would be that the contactless charger doesn't work through the case, but its not a deal breaker in any way shape or form. I just take the phone out of its case while it charges and then pop it back in again. All in all a superbly crafted and stylish case for a very affordable price.
Easy to use website & fairly quick delivery of product.
Excellent product again purchased from Snakehive. Always the first port of call when I need a new leather wallet for my Samsung mobile phone.
Very happy with this cover. After a couple of weeks it’s starting to soften up nicely and will last a long time
Fantastic product, fed up of buying cheap buy twice phone cases, it really is a top quality case & thought the free keyring was a nice idea too. Will definitely be buying my next case here!
Gorgeous, expensive but worth every penny . I’m sure it will continue to improve with age .
Beautiful quality product, great company service, and a free keyring as well!
Very pleased with the looks, the feel, and the high quality. Thank you
I love this - it looks a lot more expensive than it is and is comfortable to use. Even the packaging was really classy. it would make a great gift. Thrilled!
This is my third Snakehive phone case as the quality has not diminished since the first.
Excellent product as always, love the smell of the genuine leather everytime I open it up.
I will go back for number four when I next change phone.
I don't think I have ever written a review of a phone case before! Really impressed with the look and feel of this case. It is a bit tight with the cards, which it does say in the description, but other than that I can't find fault!
My husband is delighted with his mobile cover it appears very luxurious and expensive
Have just purchased my second Snakehive case and love it. Well made and stylish.
Lovely well made case really pleased with the product ... order came within 2 days
This is a thing of beauty, beautiful leather, well made and fits well on my phone - i love it
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 22,114 reviews