Snakehive Reviews

customer service
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Very pleased with my iPhone 11 case which was delivered within 48 hours of my order. Highly recommend this company and their products.
Posted 16 minutes ago
My case arrived slightly marked and after a quick phone call all was resolved efficiently. I had new case almost by return of post. Impressed with good service.
Posted 49 minutes ago
I placed an order 8 days ago and it’s still not here...no email or anything to help me track what I purchased.
Posted 1 hour ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. I can see that your order was dispatched from our UK warehouse on the 10th February and we anticipate delivery to the US within 5 - 10 working days, so we would anticipate delivery within the next few working days. Please feel free to email us at sales@snakehive.co.uk if you require any further assistance.

Kind Regards,
Snakehive
Posted 1 hour ago
Good quality cover. Enough space for 6 cards comfortably.
Posted 1 hour ago
Case arrived ahead of schedule and case lived up to promise, very pleased, would recommend.
Did not state it was suede anywhere in description, otherwise would not have ordered. The suede will soon look grubby in spite of using protector spray.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. I have checked your order and can confirm that the case that you have purchased is made from Nubuck Leather (we do not produce suede cases). Please do send an email to sales@snakehive.co.uk and we can try to assist with some cleaning tips.

Kind Regards,
Snakehive
Prompt delivery.Good, neat product. I’m pleased with purchase.
Thank you very much. It came very fast. The design and quality of this phone case is awesome I will recomment this product and you're company. Thanks Jutta
Seriously impressed with customer service and even more with the beautifull product even the box it came in cannot recommend highly enough also the price v fair
Arrived very promptly after ordering. Very pleased with the look and quality of my wallet style phone case. My phone fits snugly and is well protected. Only downside is suppleness of the spine when using phone. I’m sure this will improve with use. I would certainly consider buying again in the future.
Brilliant company quality products glad I found the right place to get phone cases *****
I ordered a credit card wallet on a Sunday, taking advantage of the free personalisation offer. Two days later a smart leather wallet arrived, exquisitely packaged. I would highly recommend Snakehive to anybody.
Excellent service, high quality product thank you very much.
Beautiful hand made is truly perfect in all aspects. Soft outer leather with sturdy interior to protect your investment. I am so glad that I found Snakehive ! My iphone XR fits this new case perfectly. Throughout the years I have had many cases that were not even close to the quality of this Snakehive beauty . The communication with the staff is also unmatched. Thank You All at Snakehive...
Excellent build quality finished really nicely a quality product
Great quality product. Phones feels secure in grabber. Quick delivery
Got my first snakehive case as a present couple of years ago. Well made, stylish, so when upgraded the phone got myself a new one...😊 Highly recommend this product.
Snakehive fits my samsung s10 plus like a glove,as it gets used it will soften and should become a bit more softer.like most leather products they improve with age.worth every penny.
The phone case is fab. Excellent quality. Very efficient service. My husband wants a case now for his phone.
Very prompt delivery goods as se3n on advert lovely quality great price