Snakehive Reviews

Easy
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne Court, Dorking Business Park

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Rate this company highly. Prompt delivery and service. My second order from them for my phone protection.
Great service and communication. Loved email about what to expect you.
Excellent high quality product, a very satisfactory customer who will recommend to family and friends.
Brilliant feels lovely bought 2 when held called ask few questions staff very helpful worth the money
Really pleased with my phone case from Snakehive had it personalised and as definitely a good purchase.
Case did not fit at all asked for refund
Hi Haider, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback! I can see that you have been in touch with our customer care team who promptly actioned your refund for you as requested. Please don't hesitate to get back to us with any further feedback or enquiries, and we'll be happy to help! :) - Emily
Very nice and top quality.
Great products
This is the third Snakehive leather phone cover I have had. It’s true what they say they get better with age!
Great quality product and great service. From ordering through to delivery the process was smooth and efficient
So impressed with the first phone case it was a must have for the new iPhone 13. A quality product and first class service from Snakehive. Embossed initials add to the distinctive look.
Very good quality product looks great. Though I thought I ordered it to be initialled it wssnt on it would have looked even better if it had been on
Brilliant, speedy service and I am delighted with the high quality of my iPhone cover.
Great product and amazing service! Highly recommend!
Fantastic quality Very stylish with great attention to the finish
Well made, nice leather. Wears well, thank you
Great love it
Absolutely fantastic product. Equally Fantastic service,again.
Excellent customer service and really great quality products. Highly recommended.
Very pleased with my leather phone cover from Snakehive. Seems to be of high quality, time will tell! I'm also very happy with the speed and ease a small problem I was experiencing was resolved, and no quibbles, just a turnaround service. Well done Snakehive!
Snakehive is rated 4.82 based on 24,382 reviews