Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service

How would you rate Snakehive ?

"High end beautiful product quality leather and made to the very highest standards."
Posted 43 minutes ago
"Excellent product"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Slight problem at order point but rectified very quickly by Snakehive. Very pleased with my Plum Leather Wallet. Excellent quality and order order processed very quickly. Would definitely recommend."
"Excellent quality"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Great service, product range, ordering system, delivery. Very happy."
"Professional and well presented"
"I stumbled across Snakehive almost by accident while watching a leather phone case (by another manufacturer) being constructed. I was so impressed by the look of pure quality in the construction of this particular case that I searched several on line platforms but despite its apparent build quality it was nowhere to be found. However what I did find was my introduction to Snakehive and on their website can be found the most superbly constructed phone cases I have ever seen and the sheer quality of the leather and the Finnish on the end product leaves nothing to want for! The leather touch feels great the stitching is perfect and the magnetic flap to keep the case folded is the best if ever had. There are of course cheaper so called ‘leather’ cases available but you only get what you pay for and from my experience nothing absolutely nothing compares to a good quality case and that’s what you will get from Snakehive. As if all the above wasn’t enough you can if required have your case personalised with your initials for a small additional cost. It’s well worth it. Finally I must add that I am not connected to Snakehive other than being a well satisfied customer."
"lovely protection for my phone ..great!"
"At last a real leather holster that does the job perfectly. British too which is a bonus! All the other ones I have had, from other vendors, are advertised as real leather, but turn out to be artificial and ware out very quickly."
"Simply the best. And not just for the money."
"The screen protector was easy to fit and the instructions and cleaning kit to do so we’re clear. It is about 3 mm short in its width and I understand from reading further on other websites that this is due to the curved screen. It would be useful if that information was given with the product description. It wouldn’t have stopped me purchasing it, as it seems there is no other option and it will still give screen protection, but it would have meant that I had bought it knowing what some of the limitations are."
"Very happy received case within 2 days, great quality and love the packaging :)"
"As always very good quality however on my most recent purchase I thought the case would be all leather and not have an exterior of suede which will not wear as well over time."
"Super service and excellent product"
"Excellent product and service, two orders and both arrived the next day....perfect!"
"Excellent . . . super fast delivery. Got S8 phone case in Sky Blue and really pleased with quality and service. Lovely colour and excellent price. Nice snug fit. Would recommend and would definitely use again. Got a free keyring with my order which is also lovely quality . . . nice touch, thank you!"
"Great case for IPhone Xs very good value for money"
"Had a few phone cases and this one stands out for the quality of materials and finish. Also great value. Would recommend."
"My new wallet is perfect, as was service. Thankyou"
"Excellent service. Super leather case, looks very classy."
Snakehive is rated 4.82 based on 8,269 reviews