Snakehive Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Snakehive

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Well made item but the closing tab is too short when credit cards are inserted in the inside cover."
"Design is nice, but features are offset and my phone fell out of the hold immediately upon a short fall. Expected more for the price."
"Lovely product, just a pity you had a sale that started the next day."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your recent purchase from us.

I can see that the case your purchased has not be included in our sale so this is still the same price at £26.95.

If you have any further questions then please do no hesitate to email us on sales@snakehive.co.uk.

Snakehive
"goods never received please advise Siobhan Lehane"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your experience with Snakehive.
I can confirm that delivery to Ireland can take between 4-8 working days from date of dispatch.
If you would like to contact our Customer Service team at: sales@snakehive.co.uk so they can provide you with your tracking number.

Elise
"I didn’t like the feel of this item so passed it on to someone else."
"Firstly, the leather wallet case I purchased for my S10 is extremely well-made; it looks great and feels quality. However, unfortunately, I feel the design is almost entirely form over function. The size and weight of the case make one-handed use difficult (and I have large hands), and it's best not to talk about how to actually make a phone call. Another huge problem is that actually using the card-holders totally ruins the profile of the case, spoiling the aesthetic. I wanted to combine my wallet and phone, but it just isn't practical. I can't exactly blame the manufacturer, moreso the product concept. It doesn't work in my view. Just wanted to warn would-be buyers that if they expect this case to actually provide functionality to perhaps look elsewhere. Having said that, the case does look great and is fantastically well-made. Some people will, doubtless, be very happy with the product they receive; unfortunately I can't count myself among them."
"Good quality case with a choice of covers. There is a flaw with the case in that it has slots to hold 3 credit sized cards. However if you put cards in it the side strap that keeps the case closed is not long enough to lock it on the magnet. The strap needs to be 1cm longer to make this a perfect case"
"Disappointed by the colour so not using it."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on your product and your experience with Snakehive.

We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the colour of your case.
If you would like to contact Customer Services at: sales@snakehive.co.uk so they can advise you further with this issue.

Snakehive
"These are excellent wallet cases which would deserve 5 stars if only they ALL had at least four card (after all, who carries just one card?) slots and a note flap. Please, Snakehive, give this some consideration so that I don't have to carry around both a wallet and my mobile 'phone."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on your product.

We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your case.

If you would like to contact our Customer Service team at: sales@snakehive.co.uk so they can advise you further with any further enquiries you may have.

Snakehive
"I was disappointed by the colour was hoping for a more reddish colour so having initially put it on my phone I’ve now taken it off."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on your item.
We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the colour of your case.
If you would like to contact our Customer Services team at: Sales@snakehive.co.uk so they can advise you further with this issue.

Snakehive
"I paid for next day delivery - ordered on Friday, delivery arrived Tuesday! Hardly next day. Product is good."
I am pleased to hear that you are happy with your new case.
Our cut off for same day dispatch is 4pm and unfortunately as you order was placed on a Friday evening we were unable to dispatch your order until the Monday. I can see that you item was delivered first thing on Tuesday morning,

Georgie
"My fault, assumed leather was shiny (which is what I wanted) but found it is suede. However, well made and does the job."
Good Afternoon John,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on your product.
We are sorry to hear of your disappointment with the finish of your case.
We do offer a 30 day no quibble returns period if your case is returned to us in an unused condition.
If you would like to send our customer services team an email at: Sales@snakehive.co.uk so they can advise you further.

Snakehive
"Nice case but bit expensive however it is looks long last. Return/Refund process is not good because the costumer have to pay for that."
"This case Mark's very very easily and after a weeks use it is already looking shabby.I did expect a bit more wearability for 27 pound.No Snakehive not one of your best cases."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us with feedback about you purchase from us.
I am very sorry to hear that you are not happy with the finish on your case
Our cases are made from Nubuck leather which has a soft finish. To clean the case we recommend that you carefully wipe the cover with a nubuck or similar soft cloth using a circular motion. Brush with a nubuck brush to remove dirt and dust. Spray with a nubuck cleaner, from leather retailers or online, and work well into the leather. Allow to dry thoroughly and then use brush to restore the nap to its original condition.

Snakehive
"This is my second case from Snakehive and I love the quality and style of the cases. My Xperia Z5 Compact fits beautifully in the leather case but I had to really wiggle my debit card in the card slot to make it fit in and I wouldn't be able to store one of my business cards in there as it just wouldn't fit without getting squashed which is a disappointment. I don't expect to have to stretch out the leather to fit a standard side card into the slots. Case looks great though."
"It's ok, but my phone keeps slipping out of the cover. Also the cover seems to mark very easily"
"Nice case. But discolouring"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am very sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your Snakehive case.

All of our products come with a 12 month warranty so we would be more than happy to replace this item for you.

Please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be more than happy to help to arrange this for you.

Snakehive
"Was a bit disappointed as I paid to have GQ put on the front but it was not done"

I am sorry to hear about this, however I can confirm that personalisation has not been added onto your order and you have not been charged for this.
If you would like to add this onto your case it would be an additional £6.95, please feel free to email our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be able to help you with this.

Georgie
"Attractive case nice leather interior but marks easily only had case for 10days and already cleaning it with water wipe"
I am very sorry to hear that you are not happy with the finish on your case

Snakehive
"The described colour of the IPhone cover was not what arrived. Rey disappointed."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your purchase from us.
We would be more than happy to exchange this item for you if it is in an unused condition.
Please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be more than happy to help you with this.

Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 14,721 reviews