Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service

How would you rate Snakehive ?

"We have been very happy with our Snakehive products before and I only needed a new case as the corner by the photo lens was soft and covering part of lens. Problem with this new one is clear plastic "container" covers the hole for the recharger plug a bit and I have to make sure I lift it away with my thumb nail so the plug goes in properly and charges the phone - a bit irritating if in hurry and carrying things. Otherwise fine."
"Nice tactile case. Decent protection from bumps etc. Leather reacts poorly to rain bobbling and creasing. Not sure how long lasting it will be."
"Whilst the case is a very good fit and I like the colour, it is more of a suede finish which is not as practical as the leather I was expecting and I hate the feel of it! So I would not recommend this product."
"As of right now the experience has been acceptable as the website was easy to navigate and the ordering was easy. I am not in the UK (or EU for that Matter) and have not yet received my case and will update once I do."
"Cannot fault quality of materials and workmanship. Unfortunately the wallet element of the case is so bulky (even without using the slots) that it does not close flat to the phone. This leaves the case looking as if it is overstuffed and certainly not providing full protection for the phone. Disappointing, considering the cost."
"Would be happy if I could receive my order prior to the review :)"
"Nice leather case phone a bit loose that's why only 3star."
"Leather case was great very stylish and did the job perfectly. Unfortunately the toughened glass protector was useless didn't fix on properly and then could not use touch screen properly .not fit for purpose."
"The screen protector looks good and fitted on easily. However it does not make a good seal with my phone screen. It leaves a 3-4mm gap all around the edge which will allow moisture and dirt to get beneath it. Had much higher expectations."
"Luv the look and quality of the iphone case ! But the down side to this case the credit card slots are too small to fit a credit card!! Also i had to cut the slot so l could recharge my phone without taking it out of the case, this needs addressing sorry!. Sheila"
"Case very good quality only problem is its suede, in black and it shows all your hand and finger marks otherwise very well made."
"The case arrived on time and in a very nice package. The case itself is already starting to show wear as its a suede effect. It will not be long before it looks very tatty indeed. I think that I bought the wrong product."
"I've used Snakehive covers for years now, but my latest purchase was a bit disappointing. The description merely stated 'black' and I'd assumed it would be leather, but it turned out to be suede and although beautifully made, it's starting to mark quite easily..."
"My Samsung S9 arrived the day after I ordered it, which I was very pleased with. The case is very good quality & looks expensive. I would recommend taking extra care as is suade, mine is looking a little battered!!"
"Good quality product but having trouble pushing home the lightning connector and headphone jack because the holes don’t line up properly."
"The colour scheme I received was the opposite to what I was expecting ie mainly cream and less lilac. So a little disappointed. Good quality leather cases."
"Item not suited and returned immediately. I was told (per phone call) that my money would be refunded. Still waiting (visa). £18.95. order ref; 407910. shop ref: 558927642735"
"I don't like the opening of the case.. the clasp closes to the back of the case instead of the front. it's a bit awkward. other than that it's OK."
"The pros are nice quality leather, very well made, and the phone fits in very well. Cons are that the case is a bit to small when you put your 3 cards in the slots provided, this means the case doesn't shut well and the screen stays on. It also means you cant use the wallet for cash etc as the design allows."
"This is my second one of these cases, the first one broke on my old phone. I have put my own velcro strap on the back so I can stick it to the ceiling in my car, this doubles up as a finger loop to make texting faster."
Snakehive is rated 4.82 based on 7,561 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!