Snakehive Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Snakehive

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"High quality of case damage by low quality of initials added on front as "personalise""
"I cannot yet write a review. 5 weeks and have not yet seen the product. I believe it could be from the Canadian Postal Dispute?"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
We have sent you a private message about this issue.

The case you ordered was a pre-order so the case was not dispatched to you until a few weeks after your order date.
As you said yes there are postal strikes which will cause a delay to the parcel arriving with you however it has only been 7 working days since you order was dispatched from the UK so we would not typically expect your order to be with you yet.

Snakehive
"It would be great to have delivery tracking. I have no idea when my parcel is coming.... hard to ring delivery eta on your website."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, I have sent you a private message so we can get this resolved for you.
As this parcel is travelling from the UK to Australia there can sometimes be a delay with parcels being processed through customs,

Snakehive
"Not as soft as you’d assume, especially on the inside (no suede or microfibre lining)... just raw leather and exposed (rough) stitching. I am fearful that this sleeve may damage the iPhone camera over time."
"- Not as soft as I expected (on the inside) - Thicker / bulkier than expected - Hard stitching protruding on the inside - I am worried that over time this case could degrade the surface of the iPhone camera lens."
"Appealing case design but poor finish and lacking quality checks. The camera holes of the leather case and the plastic holder were misaligned. I had to rip the plastic holder off the leather case and glue it back properly myself. Not exactly what I'd expect to have to do on a shiny new case..."
"I bought the Vintage Moss Green Leather Wallet for iPhone X/XS. The product was beautifully made with good quality leather, however I had to return it as I found it too heavy overall once I put my iPhone XS in. Most importantly, the colour was much duller than I expected (not even nearly as ‘limey’ or luminous as the photograph implies)."
"Keeps phone safe but microphone is a bit hidden by the case and voice muffled"
"It’s a great case but as marked really easily so a little disapponted."
"Quick delivery, however the item I received was not the same colour as the picture suggested. I have kept the item as I like the colour of this one too, but it would help if the colour was correct. Other than that I would have given 5 stars."
"I haven’t recieved the product yet"
"I was surprised to find the leather was suede - not very practical for regular handling as it will not be easy to keep clean. I thought it was normal leather so I’m very disappointed! The case itself is exactly as discribed. SNT"
"nice quality, clip fastening appears to be wrong way round? it is at the back"
"Well made, looks smart and arrived quickly. The card pockets aren't large enough however and it's a real struggle getting cards in and out.. we're hoping that the leather will stretch over time??"
"Item arrived quickly."
"Very helpful and friendly service and staff. Unfortunately unable to provide the satisfaction that I required. Not a bad experience though."
"this is my third Snakehive phone cover but i,m afraid it will be my last one, the older ones were better in my eyes as they had more padding in them to protect the phone from dropping. this one offers less protection."
"Here are the multiple reasons for my 'VERY POOR' ratings: 1. In early October, after purchasing a new iPhone and needing a case ASAP, I had fallen in love with your bottle green case, but had several questions about it so I sent an email to you (which still has not been answered!!!). 2. Decided to purchase your case anyway, and immediately placed the order with my Mastercard, but you instead charged it to a PayPal account that I never use. That order was confirmed online on October 19th. 3. On October 22nd, I received your email that the shipment was on its way. 4. Today is October 29th, and I just received my order at the end of the day. ***After all of my iPhone angst, I LOVE IT!!! It's beautiful, well designed and constructed. Now I shall no longer have to carry my phone around in an old plastic checkbook case)."
"Makes the phone quite thick Does not switch off phone when you close it. Good quality leather Good choice of colours Will change and buy a Samsung"
"Not the best. The case scratches if placed in my bag or how I hold it leaving marks, even when taking extra care. Needs to be more secure when in case. Collects dust easily on the inside. Top cover leaves marks on the phone screen. Apart from that it’s sturdy. If I thought it was going to mark as easy as this, I may have chosen a different colour with a different texture. Excellent delivery time,"
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 9,144 reviews