Snakehive Reviews

customer service
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Excellent service, had an email enquiry and got a really quick response. I would recommend them highly.
very efficient website & delivery. Great quality product, did a second order for another member of the family
Great customer service. I contacted Snakehive by email with a couple of questions. They responded overnight with detailed explanations and a resolution.
great product very well made and fast delivery this is my second i phone cover wallet my last one was still good 4 years later
Bought a phone case absolutely amazing fabulous leather wonderful colour well worth the money. Would defo use Snakehive again and recommend to my friends.
Really nice quality and extremely quick delivery
Amazing top quality product
Quality product, my second.
Great quality - very happy with my purchase
Beautiful real leather phone case, well made and prompt delivery too
Great service, prompt delivery of quality products at a fair price, would recommend.
I was very impressed by Snakehive. I had been looking for a real leather (not PU) phone pouch for quite a while and they were the only website offering the real thing at a sensible price. Great quality, great choice and great service!
Easy website to navigate and products on offer are unusual but of very high quality.
Took a punt on this item and well chuffed with the quality, delivery and fit for my phone - added bonus I do need to carry a wallet as well as my night out is in one well made and quality cover - nice one. It must be good as my missus has even bought one after checking mine out!!
Very happy, good quality protection. thank you
Good quality, prompt delivery. What more do you want?
Fantastic service and great quality products that do exactly what there supposed to! Definitely recommend A********
Love my new phone case. Knew I would as I've been using my previous one on my last, smaller, phone for over two years and it still looks and feels really good.
The case i purchase is of superb quality and my iPhone 11 pro fits in it so snuggly, thus keeping my phone safe and an added bonus are the card slots and a pocket to fit in notes, which means I don't have to carry my purse around with me the shopping. I regret not having it personalised so will order another one.
Excellent quality and excellent service arrived within 24 hours of ordering would definitely recommend this company
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 16,851 reviews