Snakehive Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Snakehive

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"The moment I opened the box I knew it was right. Lively quality and workmanship."
Posted 5 minutes ago
"The leather case for my New Case for my iPhone X S max was of the best leather quality. It simply clicked into the case and the buttons on each side are highlighted to press easily. The entire iPhone is coved and in the top of the case are places for credit cards and money (the odd £20) . The case is secured by a magnetic buckle which hold the iPhone safely in your pocket or if it drops. The feel of the leather is very soft and the colour true to form from the website. Will use Snakehive again for other items and on their mailing list. It comes in a beautiful gift box at a competitive price and suitable for a present. Well done Snakehive. First time shopper and certainly not disappointed. That’s why I give a full five star rating."
Posted 9 minutes ago
"The company delivered the product that I ordered the day after I placed the order. The quality of service was very good."
"Excellent quality"
"Love my new case for my new phone! Fantastic colour and great quality."
"Heather mywife and i are both very pleased with her Phone Holder"
"Always get my cases for my phones from Snakehive, in my opinion they are value for money and last"
"Very good phone case"
"Very stylish and made from good quality materials."
"Purchased a folding case for my iPhone 7 plus. Excellent quality and fits like a glove. Delivery was very quick and the price was extremely competitive. Highly recommended."
"Excellent product. Very recommendable"
"Quick and efficient service. Thanks"
"Great Product as described, will buy again"
"Awesome product"
"Smooth transaction, easy to use website, rapid delivery and quality item. Thanks"
"I bought a Snakehive cover for my Samsung S8 a year ago, it's still looking great and works well. The quality us obvious. A colleague was so impressed with mine he asked me to order one for his phone. Once again great quality and speedy delivery. Well worth the price. Two very happy Snakehive customers."
"Great quality, great price"
"Great quality"
"Ordered one day, delivered the next. Very good case, excellent quality. I thought it was going to leather so not sure if it will scuff with general use. Have said that I am very pleased with the product and the company. On a side note, I did contact customer service who were very helpful and polite as did consider to return it but decided against it. Would definitely recommend."
"Fast efficient service of a quality product"
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 12,833 reviews