Snakehive Reviews

Easy
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne Court, Dorking Business Park

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
I messaged Snakehive for advice on choosing the right phone pouch, and the person I "chatted" to was knowledgeable, patient, and very helpful. I'm pleased that I took his advice and the pouch I bought seems really well made, and tough, as well as being made of real leather. The size works fine and the colour is as expected. Delivery was prompt.
I did benefit from a discount on the belt pouch, without which their products seem a bit pricey. But the quality is good!
I'm very happy to recommend Snakehive.
Posted 1 hour ago
Ordering easy, speedy delivery service and a great quality phone cover . Presented in a beautiful box . I purchased for my own use but would also make a perfect gift . The best quality phone cover in an array of colours . Do you make cases not using animals that would be great
Superb quality phone case highly recommend.
Very happy with my purchase. The case for my iPhone 12 mini fits perfectly. Great quality and excellent value. It also comes with tasteful packaging perfect if buying for a gift 🎁
This is the fourth Snakehive case I've had, this is for a Samsung S10 5G, I bought it in Green nubuck, it has a transparent moulding that fits better than the previous plastic moulding.
Our two previous Snakehive cases were for Samsung S5's.
My original S5 Snakehive case was a present, that and my phone was 'trashed' by our golden retriever puppy ! !
Great company, producing first class leather goods which you can have personalised if you choose to. Informative Website and easy ordering process. Very quick delivery, with just a couple of extra days for personalised goods. Definitely highly recommend from my experience.
Brilliant iPhone case, lovely quality and very well made. Very pleased all round
The iPhone 12 Pro Max case arrived in a timely fashion. It was well packaged and presented.
It beautifully crafted and fits perfectly in my newly arrived iPhone.
Well recommend, and yes I am a real reviewer
Love it! Nicely made.
Fabulous product
Excellent quality and quick delivery.
Top quality product and good value for money. Only been using it for a week or so, but can’t fault the workmanship, so expect it to last at least as long as the phone (until I upgrade, of course). Will certainly be purchasing Snakehive products again in the future. :-)
Got it delivered the very next day.
Very well made and a top quality product

The price was superb given it was reall leather a suede

Fitted phone perfectly

Would do business with them
Again no issues at all
I knew before I received my iPhone wallet it was going to be good and I wasn’t disappointed!!
Would definitely recommend your products and buy from you again.
Many thanks Liz
A good selection of styles and colours in excellent quality leather. The communication was helpful, knowing when dispatched and due for delivery
Great customer service and speedy delivery.
Very well made and stylish, very happy
Bought as a present for husband for his birthday and he loves it.
Really good quality, looks and feels good too. Thank you
Really good product
It’s a really quality this is the reason why I bought a second one. I just need the phone wich fits in it. I would always by from your company.
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 21,434 reviews