Snakehive Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Snakehive Reviews

About Snakehive:

SNAKEHIVE: IT'S WHAT'S INSIDE THAT COUNTS.

We believe that wealth is in the mind, not the wallet, and we choose substance over style every time. Whether it’s products or people, it’s simply what’s inside that counts.

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne Court, Dorking Office Park, Station Road

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Snakehive 5 star review on 27th April 2022
Elaine Chadwick
Snakehive 5 star review on 12th January 2022
Sharon Connolly
Snakehive 5 star review on 27th December 2021
This us my fourth of fifth cover from Snakehive and ha e never been disappointed
Posted 18 minutes ago
A super all round service from this first class company. Super fast delivery beautiful real leather phone case wonderful quality couldn’t be happier with my purchase. Will definitely be using this company again highly recommended. Thank you so much for your wonderful service. Xx
Posted 1 hour ago
This is my second Snakehive case, I upgraded my phone and hence the case, the original case is still perfect after 3 years. They are really well made and look the look. Having card slots is very useful as I now have no need to lug a wallet around with me, the compartment behind the card slots is also useful for the odd banknote though I rarely use cash these days. I have to give top marks to Emily for excellent customer service and great communication, altogether a very pleasant shopping experience.
Have bought many Snakehive cases for various phones over the years. Don't buy a cheap case on ebay. Lovely case that looks good. Feels and smells good and protects my phone.
As always a superb product - looks and feels great to the touch!
Had a Snakehive for my 8 for years When I finally upgraded to 13 I would not go anywhere else for the case
This is my fourth Snakehive case. The quality is exceptional for the price. It's the only cover I would choose now.
Quality as always, wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Very happy with my new phone case, great quality and arrived quickly.
You get what you pay for - not cheap but well made and nicely packaged. Good quality leather and nice choice of colours.
Product arrived promptly in excellent packaging and condition. It is exquisitely made and exactly what I needed.
Fabulous products and services. I have purchased snakehive cases for my last three samsung phones. All fit and function as promised.
I wasn't sure about this when it arrived because it definitely looked like suede and felt a bit stiff....but I stuck with it after reading reviews and Snakehive's own advice and I'm glad I did - at almost 2 weeks it's beginning to soften nicely and develop a lovely patina which is obviously only going to get better with time. Very good value - Recommended!
Silicone case with protection to switches and smart "wallet". Excellent value for money.
Fantastic company Shipped quickly and my I phone case is superb. Highly recommend
Excellent customer service, prompt delivery, the case is9 very good quality, soft buck leather, this is my 3rd case I have had off snake hive,would recommend.
Great price for genuine leather case, which is excellent quality and does the job perfectly. Fits perfectly and good for also storing cards and some cash. Case was delivered promptly and exactly as advertised. This is the second case I have purchased, for new phone, first one has protected previous phone against scratches and breakages for 5 years!
Very good customer service
i ordered my Snakehive case from Amazon 6 years ago, I give the phone to my Dad, the phone is on its way out, but the case will do for another 10 years!! I ordered another case from Snakehive, the staff were so helpful. I ordered the case one day and the second day it was delivered. Elegant and sturdy case, the phone fits perfectly. Good price for the quality. Recommend to others.
Got my Apple 12 mini case from Amazon - arrived today, same high quality as two other Snakehive cases I ordered for earlier phones. Beautiful leather and top quality feel. No other cases match these. Not cheapest case, but definitely the nicest. Amazon price same as Snakehive.
Snakehive is rated 4.82 based on 25,328 reviews