Snakehive Reviews

customer service
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Well, it's not rocket science. I ordered something : it was delivered on time, big deal. You get a very poor because this is the third request for a review. I've already given you two good ones but because your'e pestering me I've left a bad one, so na, na, na, nah, nah!
Item was dispatched fast but I was disappointed with the item as it felt cheap and the wrapping around the phone case inside the gift box was crumpled and damaged. As this was a gift I really was not happy as it had clearly not been packed with care as the outside of the box was damage free. It could have been replaced when the person packing damaged it but they obviously did not care enough to do so. Would not order from Snakehive again.
Since my purchase has not arrived, it would be hard to comment on it.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your experience with us.
We are sorry to hear that your order has not arrived with you yet.
I can see that this was processed and dispatched from our UK warehouse on the 25th November.
However please feel free to send our Customer Services an email so they can help look into this for you at: sales@snakehive.co.uk

Snakehive
The magnet is not powerful enough to keep the case closed unless you have only one card in the case and nothing else. It arrived scuffed and snake hive requested photographs of it. I couldn’t be bothered to converse. Guess you get what you pay for.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your experience of Snakehive.
We are sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue with your case.
We want all of our customers to be happy with their purchase so if you would like to contact us at sales@snakehive.co.uk so we can advise you further with this issue.

Snakehive
Didn't have all the stickers so when I pressed the sheet onto the screen it left lots of lines.... so not very happy.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your recent purchase with us.
We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your item.
Please feel free to send us a message at: sales@snakhive.co.uk so we can advise you further with this issue.

Snakehive
I am not happy with my purchase. When I was looking to order I did research and found that your products are made from cow hide/leather. There was no mention of pig skin being used. I only found out after the item arrived that it pig skin. A Customers service rep confirmed that my model has pig skin. I will be sending my case back for a refund.
I ordered 7 days ago, it's still not here.
I placed the order over 2 wks ago & still have NOT received it nor have I heard anything about it...of course, the payment for this item has already been made..!!!!
I am sorry to hear that you have not received your order yet.
Please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be more than happy to provide you with a shipping update.

Snakehive
I didn’t receive the order,I have provided correct address still the packet sent to wrong address
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that you have not received your order yet. After your item was dispatched you wanted to change your delivery address but unfortunately as your item was already with the courier we were unable to change this over.
Please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be more than happy to help you with any further questions.

Snakehive
I never received my order!

Snakehive
Very disappointed look nice. But it hard to keep clean not worth the money
Thank you for taking the time to leave us with feedback about your purchase from us.

I am very sorry to hear that you are not happy with the finish on your case
Our cases are made from Nubuck leather which has a soft finish and will naturally develop a patina. To clean the case we recommend that you carefully wipe the cover with a nubuck or similar soft cloth using a circular motion.
Brush with a nubuck brush to remove dirt and dust. Spray with a nubuck cleaner, from leather retailers or online, and work well into the leather.
Allow to dry thoroughly and then use brush to restore the nap to its original condition.

Georgie
Snakehive
I'm sorry to say that I advise you not to buy this product...I bought for iphone 11 and had to return it as the fit was so poor. Phone would fall out, couldn't actually use the buttons and you'd have to take the phone out of the case to take a photo.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your purchase from us.
Please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be more than happy to help to resolve this issue for you.

Snakehive
Quality of product very poor

Snakehive
I still haven’t received my purchase.....

Snakehive
I bought this product as a present and it is not opened yet. Ask again next week.
Not received phone case or answer to my two emails

Snakehive
Idk... I haven't received it as of yet. I ordered it on the 25 of Sept, it was mailed on the 26th but hasn't made it to me yet. And it don't see an option to teach it to see where it is. I will write a real review of it when I get it.

Snakehive
Must say really disappointed as bought from this company before but this time bought case with personalised initials on. On web site the initials showed in black but when the case arrived the initials were hardly visible When I complained they were not helpful and refused to change it as said i ordered natural color which I did but the case was red and black so thought as on website the natural would be black. Under trade description act I could have taken this further as definitely sent out not as advertised
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with your recent purchase from us.

I can see you have been emailing our customer services team. As explained you selected natural personalisation which is where we do not add any colour and we press your initials into the leather.

Snakehive
It's been 2 weeks. 10 working days. I still haven't gotten anything I will never buy from here again.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that you not happy with your recent purchase from us.

I can see you have been emailing our customer services team and from your tracking I can see your item is on its way to you. As explained working days do not include weekends, I would advise following your tracking for an expected delivery date.

Snakehive
Ordered personalized initials on the case and it showed black on the website as black and red was the case color choice but turned up embedded in the red and was hard to see. Not happy with response from Snakehive as wouldn’t do anything to help. Could have taken it further as it was trade description issue. Used them and so did friends but don’t think I’ll use again
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with your recent purchase from us.

Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 16,730 reviews