Snakehive Reviews

Easy
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Wouldn't buy another 1 and wouldn't recommend..
I've had my case since January 2020 and is already falling apart and damaging my screen protector, the magnetic on the case is also causing problem with my S pen..
I still have not received my order

I am very sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order. I have checked the tracking and our shipping partner state that your order was delivered on the 29th April.

I can confirm that our Customer Services team have sent you an email so that we can get this resolved for you.

Snakehive
The phone cover is too big the phone falls out no good .
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us and we are sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your new case.

Our cases are designed to fit each phone model perfectly, so we are not sure why you have experienced this problem. Please could you kindly send an email to sales@snakehive.co.uk with your order details so that we can look into this and get this resolved for you?

Snakehive
The cover collects dirt to quickly.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us, I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with the finish on your case.

Our cases are made from a soft Nubuck leather and especially when new they will naturally show marks which will add to the character and over time the case will develop a rich patina. Wear on the cases will vary on each case depending on its use.

Please do feel free to send our Customer Services team an email at sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be able to advise with some cleaning tips for your case.

Snakehive
Still hasnt arrived with no comms from Snakehive

I can confirm that your order was dispatched from our UK warehouse on the 1st April. We anticipate delivery within 1 - 3 working days.

I have sent you an email so that we can get this resolved for you.

Kind Regards, Snakehive
I had a snakehive case for my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 - it was brilliant. I had my phone, all my bank cards and I used to be able to put a few bank notes in it. I ordered a new snakehive wallet when I bought the Samsung s20 Ultra. It won't even close when I have only the phone in it! I can't put cards or bank notes in there - massive disappointment

I am very sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your S20 Ultra case! Please could you send an email to our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk and we will be able to get this resolved for you as soon as possible.

Snakehive
Once phone was fitted into case the sound was muffled 😧 such a shame because case was lovely
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us. We are sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your case.

We have found that this issue occurs on some cases, even the official Apple folio case.

There are several ways that we can eliminate this issue so please do contact our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk who will be able to advise further on this for you.

Snakehive
The cover dyes your hands black each time you touch it very disappointing
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us. I am very sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your case, please can you send our Customer Services team an email to sales@snakehive.co.uk and we will be able to get this resolved for you.

Snakehive
Absolutely terrible do NOT buy from this company!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your recent experience with us.
We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with us.
Please do feel free to send our customer services team an email at: sales@snakehive.co.uk so they can help resolve any issues you may have.

Snakehive
Haven’t received the product or any shipping details but have received a request to review, so. Well done, guys.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your recent purchase with us.
I can see that your order was dispatched from our UK warehouse on the 26th Feburary.
We estimate delivery to the US in 5-10 working days.
As a non tracked shipping method was selected at checkout, we will be unable to update you on this order.
However I can confirm that I have resent your dispatch email to you.
Please do send our Customer Services team a message if you have any further enquiries at all at: sales@snakehive.co.uk

Snakehive
Placed an order for a screen protector for my Sony xz phone. I have not an don't think I ever will receive my order that I've paid for. I'm just a little disappointed.

I can confirm that your order was processed and dispatched to you on the 25th February.

We have checked the Royal Mail tracking website and it looks like your order was delivered on the 26th February, however please contact our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk if you have any further enquiries.

Snakehive
Hello, I ordered Screen protector Premium tempered glass for Galaxy Note 10 Plus. You sent me the product for Galaxy Note 10 Pro!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your purchase with us. I can see that our Customer Services team have emailed you this morning to confirm that although the packaging says 'Note 10 Pro' on the screen protector, this is the screen protector for the Note 10 Plus.

Please do contact us at sales@snakehive.co.uk if you have any further enquiries and we hope that you enjoy using your screen protector.

Snakehive
Item never arrived so who knows if it's any good
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us. I can confirm that your order was dispatched from our UK warehouse on the 12th February.

We have looked into this and it seems that our shipping partners have misplaced this parcel which we sincerely apologise for.

I can confirm that we have processed a full refund for you and have emailed you to confirm this however if you have any further enquiries please do send us an email at sales@snakehive.co.uk.

Snakehive
Didn’t receive it. Feel cheated I get no respond from you.sarah
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We have just responded to your email from yesterday to confirm that your item should be with you in the next few working days- delivery from the UK to Israel normally takes 18 - 22 working days. We hope that you enjoy your case when it arrives.

Snakehive
Have not received my item. Unable to reach company to resolve my issue.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your recent purchase.
We are sorry to hear that your order has not arrived with you yet.
I can see that your order was processed and dispatched on the 7th February from our UK warehouse. We estimate delivery to the US in 5-10 working days.
However please feel free to contact our Customer Services team at: sales@snakehive.co.uk so they can advise you further with this issue.

Not happy
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase. We do apologise that you are not happy with your purchase, however can see that you have already contacted our Customer Service team who have advised that we are unable to offer a full refund/exchange on a case that has been incorrectly personalised.

We would be very happy to offer you a 25% discount and free personalisation if you would like to place an order for a new case. If so, please send an email to sales@snakehive.co.uk and we will be able to advise you further.

Snakehive
I haven’t received it yet so can’t write a review Can’t answer any of the below questions without product 🙁
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. I can confirm that your order was dispatched from our UK warehouse on the 27th January. We anticipate delivery to Canada within 7 - 10 working days so we would anticipate delivery within the next 4 - 5 working days. We do hope that you enjoy your case when it arrives however if you have any further enquiries please send an email to sales@snakehive.co.uk. Kind Regards, Snakehive
Not a nice product. Looks and smells like faux leather not genuine so posted back at my own expense awaiting refund.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback however I can confirm that all of our products are made from genuine cowhide leather. Unfortunately we are unable to offer free returns on products that do not have a manufacturing defect but we do offer a 30 day no quibble returns guarantee if you are not satisfied with your purchase. Kind Regards, Snakehive
This was an awful product, and you are an awful deceitful company. I'll never order any products from you. The phone case I bought was cheap and nasty. Oh, the pictures in the internet made it look very reliable, but after it arrived, it soon fell apart.
I hope you emotionally corrupt shower are pleased with yourselves.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback and we are sorry to hear that you are not happy with the product you have received. Please do send an email to sales@snakehive.co.uk as we do offer a 12 month manufacturing warranty on our cases so we would be happy to replace this for you if there is a manufacturing defect with the case. Kind Regards, Snakehive
I wanted a leather phone wallet as I have always bought from you and been very happy, hence why I ordered again from you for my new upgrade, but although it was leather it was nubuck and completely useless to me. I have returned it today and was not impressed that I had to pay £1.50 postage 😢
Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. I am wondering if you have previously ordered Pastel Wallets from us in the past, instead of Vintage Wallets which are Nubuck Leather. Our Pastel Wallets are top-grain leather which is more of a smooth finish. Please do email sales@snakehive.co.uk if you would like any further information however I am sorry that you did not like the case that you received. Unfortunately we are normally only able to offer free returns on cases with manufacturing defects. Kind Regards, Snakehive
Snakehive is rated 4.80 based on 19,587 reviews