Snakehive Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Snakehive

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Fabulous great quality"
"Marks really easily, looks tatty. CS not very helpful. Wouldn't use them again."
"Not happy with the case it marks too easily. I've not even had it a week and it looks awful."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your purchase from us.
Please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be more than happy to help to resolve this issue for you.

Snakehive
"I asked for express delivery not sign for as working and needed my purchase urgently that’s why my express delivery is in Dorking post office and I am in America ... gutted"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that you have experience an issue with the delivery of your item.
I can see that you requested Royal Mail Special Delivery which does require a signature.

Please do accept our apologises again for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

Snakehive
"I am still waiting for my iphone 7 wallet! Paid for over a week ago! It was not as a 2019 christmas present that I paid for it! I would think twice before dealing with you again!"

Snakehive
"Advertised for Galaxy A5 but doesn't even fit, huge gaps on either sides. Do not buy."

Snakehive
"Customer service does not exist in this company, they don’t reply to emails having given them every opportunity to do so. All I want is the phone case I ordered and paid for and 2 weeks down the line still haven’t received it - why? The numbies left a digit off my postcode despite me giving the correct postcode and paying by PayPal with a verified address!!!! Hopefully I will receive it at some point in the future even if I have to go back to PayPal and raise a dispute, one thing for sure is I won’t be buying from this company again......"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I have spoken to our customer services team regarding this and I understand that my colleague has spoken to you this morning about this.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to get back in contact with them.

Snakehive
"Very poor, looks tatty after couple of days, only purchased it last week.. Snakehive refuse to accept return/refund. Obviously stand by there products lol"
"Selected navy, they sent me black. Has a couple of white shiny scuffs on it too."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I can see from your order details that your order was placed for the Black Vintage Google Pixel 3 XL case.

However it will not a problem to exchange this for the Navy case.
Please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be more than happy to arrange this for for.

Snakehive
"I purchased a wallet style phone cover. Snakehive took the payment immediately but failed to give me email confirmation, a receipt or even a dispatch notice. I had to request these myself. 7 working days later there is still no sign of the phone cover. I have been told I need to wait 10 working days before they can give a refund or send another cover. The website is lovely but the service is abysmal."

Snakehive
"While the delivery was quick, the quality of the item was very poor considering the price. It was supposed to be nubuk, but it’s not. Unfortunately it was a gift, so I couldn’t very well take it back to return it."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your purchase from us, the case you have purchased is make of Nubuck leather.
Please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be more than happy to clarify this for you.

Snakehive
"This product is useless, does not fit the curved edges of the phone and came unglued after a week of use. Will not recommend or use again."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be able to assist you with this.

Snakehive
"Cover looks terrible after a few weeks use,really like the product when viewing phone but external cover shows every fingerprint, super disappointing."
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Would you be able to email our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they would be more than happy to get this resolved for you.

Kind Regards,
Georige
Customer Service Executive
"1st time used it unfortunately they sent me wrong phone case poor"
Hi,

Kind Regards,
Elise
Customer Service Executive
"Product not up to a decent standard. Snake hive support just tell me clean a 1 day old product."
"I was delighted with the look of my iPhone wallet and it arrived swiftly. However, my iPhone keeps switching on uninvited when the wallet is closed. This results in constant battery loss so sadly I cannot use it."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Would you be able to email our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they would be more than happy to look into this for you.

Georgie
"On my third one now -these are not suitable for iphone 8plus, the hard plastic phone holder splits on the corners very quickly( last one took all of 3 weeks). They replaced no question but there is clearly a design fault on this as it holds the phone too tightly and stresses the plastic holder . So even in the sale at half price -its a lot for 3 weeks use. Very very disappointed. Customer service good but unfortunately product poor. Seemed to be fine on my previous iphone 6 but this is definitely not right"
"Still waiting for my purchase"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Please do email our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co,uk so they will be able to look into this for you.

Georgie
"Initially i was very happy with my phone case. However having only owned it since 9 January it has now broken. Not happy."
Hi Fiona,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Please could you email our customer care team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they would be more than happy to get this resolved for you.

Snakehive
"Very disapointed, cover marks very easily with finger nails"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your case.
Please do email our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be able to assist you with this.

Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 12,864 reviews