Snakehive Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Snakehive

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"The product is actually good, if I could get it. Been weeks, no delivery and no update. I've written in off. Wouldn't purchase from them again."
I am sorry to hear that you have not received your order yet.
Please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be more than happy to provide you with a shipping update.

Snakehive
"Order has not arrived yet."

Snakehive
"I am still waiting on my purchase not at all happy šŸ˜Š"

Snakehive
"Case showed signs of wear within 48 hours, Contacted Snakehive but customer service was shocking. Obviously any phone case will show signs of wear and use but not to this degree. Unfortunately will not use Snakehive again."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us with feedback about your purchase from us.

I am very sorry to hear that you are not happy with the finish on your case
Our cases are made from Nubuck leather which has a soft finish. Wear ont he case will vary on how how the case is used and cared for. To clean the case we recommend that you carefully wipe the cover with a nubuck or similar soft cloth using a circular motion.

Kind regards,
Snakehive
"I haven’t received the case yet, after a week since ordering, nor any email regarding the delivery. The FAQ did say that I need to allow 7 working days, so I emailed the sales team and waiting for their reply."

Snakehive
"Expensive phone case expected far better quality case really marked and looks like I got it from a market stall Told customer services they just told me to buy a load of products to clean it. Really not happy and ended up not using it after spending all that money"

I am very sorry to hear that you are not happy with the finish on your case. Our cases are made from a soft Nubuck leather and they can pick up marks but this does depend on how the case is used and cared for.

Kind regards,
Snakehive
"Phone case is fine but the persistent harassing emails begging for a review is very annoying. I didnt sign up for junk emails & harassment. You wanted your review so badly well here it is !"
"As i said before I haven't got my package since a month ago and u guys keep asking reviews"

Snakehive
"My package haven't arrived yet so what can i say?"

Snakehive
"Glass screen protector was rubbish. You had to press hard on the keys to type etc last 5 minutes then binned it"
"Sent an order for a phone cover. Wrong one came. Sent it back. Was told by emessage that I would have to pay again"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your purchase from us.
I can see that you had ordered the P20 Pro case with personalisation. We received your case back with no prior communication with a note saying that would would like the P30 Pro Case.

Unfortunately we are unable to offer a return on a personalised item but I can see our customer services team has offered you a discount and free personalisation on a new case.

Please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk if you have any further questions.

Snakehive
"poor quality product that marked and looks tatty immediately. Snakehive suggest buying specialist cleaner etc etc - it is not dirty - it marked on the day I bought it. Not worth the money."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us with feedback about you purchase from us.
I am very sorry to hear that you are not happy with the finish on your case
Our cases are made from Nubuck leather which has a soft finish. To clean the case we recommend that you carefully wipe the cover with a nubuck or similar soft cloth using a circular motion. Brush with a nubuck brush to remove dirt and dust. Spray with a nubuck cleaner, from leather retailers or online, and work well into the leather. Allow to dry thoroughly and then use brush to restore the nap to its original condition.

Snakehive
"It did not fit much to small so I gavevitvaway"
Please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be more than happy to help to resolve this issue for you.

Snakehive
"Scratched all over after 2 days of use. Such a shame"

Snakehive
"Not happy returned after few days of using it. Not as expected"
"I don't think they test their own products"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on your product.
We are sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your tempered glass.
Please do feel free to send our customer services team at: sales@snakehive.co.uk an email with your order number and a photograph of this issue and they will be able to help resolve this issue for you.

Kind Regards,
Elise
"It didn't cover the whole screen. Far too small for the phone."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on your product.

Kind Regards,
Elise
"I’m very disappointed with my phone cover. I bought 2 - one for my husband in navy - which is great, and a plum one for myself. It marked as I put my phone in it and now it looks years old and shabby despite being under a month old"

Snakehive
"Still awaiting its arrival"

Snakehive
"Complete waste of money this is definitely not made for this phone upscaled from a s8 or s9 doesn't stick on properly to screen, not touch sensitive at all!! and cracked at the slightest touch actually going to seek advice on getting money back dreadfully product very disappointed ex customer"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
We do offer a 12 month guarantee on all of our products so please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be more than happy to help to resolve this issue for you.

Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 15,319 reviews