Snakehive Reviews

Easy
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne Court, Dorking Business Park

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
I can no longer use my wallet, as the button to use when using a credit card button on the right of phone will not press as is set too far down from the case , also other buttons very difficult to use . It seems the plastic is not plyable enough ! So disappointed as love the case in looks !!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback and we are sorry to hear that you are experiencing these issues with your case. All of our cases are designed to work fully functionally and the plastic should be soft & pliable enough for you to press the buttons with ease.

Please could you kindly email our Customer Services team with your order details at sales@snakehive.co.uk?

We can then look into this further for you and get this resolved.

Snakehive
I bought a phone case from this company. After one day it looked a mess. I complained to them and they just keep coming back with excuses
Instead of offering a refund or replacement. Absolute load of rubbish company. I tell everyone never buy from this rubbish company
Hi Peter,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback.

As explained in our recent correspondence and as verified by the photographs of your case that you kindly provided us with in your email, the condition of your case is down to general wear and tear as opposed to a product defect.

The photographs provided by yourself showed various marks and stains on your case, stains of which can only occur if the wallet comes into contact with a substance which may stain. As all of our orders are quality checked at least twice prior to dispatch, we can absolutely confirm that your case was not dispatched to you in this condition.

We have offered you a 20% discount if you would like to order a replacement case and will look forward to hearing from you should you wish to take us up on this offer.

Once again we are sorry that we are unable to meet your request for a refund or replacement however I hope that you can understand that we are unable to process these requests for items that are not defective in line with our warranty and returns policies.

If you have any further feedback or enquiries please don't hesitate to contact us directly.

Snakehive
There is no space for fingerprint touch on back no space for audio jack top left and right side power button and volume button grooves do not line up so not a great design
Hi Mr Williams,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your purchase with us and we are sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your new case.

All of our cases are designed to fit phone models exactly, and to work fully functionally, so we are not sure why you are experiencing these problems.

I can see that you have ordered a Google Pixel 4 case, however you may have a Google Pixel 4a which is a slightly different size and design.

Please can we ask you to confirm your phone model in your Settings?:
Open the Settings app
Tap 'About'
Then your phone model will be mentioned here

Further to this, please contact our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk with the above requested information as well as your order details, and we can certainly look into this further for you.

Snakehive
The case is nice to start off with but I found that over time the magnet fastener would slip between the front of the case and the screen and this has caused an area of the screen to stop responding to touch and the S-Pen stopped working on that section of the screen. Also, the card holder holds cards in such a way that the screen gets scratched so its useless if you want to keep your screen free from scratches. The quality is not great as the case has started to fall apart after a year where it is glued together. Luckily I had insurance so I got the phone replaced because this case really messed it up.
Hi Rob,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your purchase with us, and we are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your Snakehive purchase. I have located your order details and can see that your order was placed in August 2019.

With regards to the issue you have experienced with your S-Pen, you should be able to quickly fix this issue by resetting your S-Pen. You will find that the 'dead spot' reactivates upon removal of the case and therefore this will have caused no damage to your phone.

Further to this, we do always recommend using a screen protector in conjunction with our cases as naturally, if material is constantly rubbing against the screen, this may make your phone screen more prone to scratches and marks.

We do offer a 12 month manufacturing warranty on all of our cases however unfortunately your case is now outside of our warranty period. If you would like to order a replacement case we would be very happy to offer you a discount code.

If you would like us to generate this discount code for you, or if you would like to discuss these issues further, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk

Snakehive
Looked beautiful when it arrived. Suede leather which easily marks and stains. Only 2 weeks old and looking grotty. Very Disappointed given the price
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback on your recent purchase with us, and I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with the finish on your case.

Our cases are made from a soft Nubuck leather, similar to suede at first, and especially when new they will naturally show marks which will add to the character and over time the case will develop a rich patina. Wear on the cases will vary on each case depending on its use.

To clean your case we recommend that you carefully wipe the cover with a nubuck or similar soft cloth using a circular motion.
Brush with a nubuck brush to remove dirt and dust.
Spray with a nubuck cleaner, from leather retailers or online, and work well into the leather.
Allow to dry thoroughly and then use brush to restore the nap to its original condition.

If you would like us to look into this further for you we would be more than happy to do so. Please feel free to send some photographs and your order details to our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk so that we can advise with this further.

Snakehive
Does not sit the way it is shown on web site
Hi Iain,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback and we are very sorry to see that you are not entirely satisfied with your new case!

We're not sure what you are referring to, and therefore we'd love to hear from you with some further feedback so that we can put this right for you.

Please do kindly send an email with your order details and feedback to sales@snakehive.co.uk, and one of our Customer Services team will be able to assist with this further for you. :)

Snakehive
Didn’t recieve it, wasn’t enclosed
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback and for your purchase with us and I'm very sorry that you haven't received your £5 E-Gift Card.

Your E-Gift Card would have been emailed to you shortly after you placed your original order on the 30th November.

Please kindly check your inbox and trash/junk/spam folders. The E-Gift Card would have been sent from: hello@snakehive.co.uk with the subject line 'As promised...'.

To confirm, your E-Gift Card would not have been posted to you alongside your order as it is an E-Gift (email gift) Card.

Please do contact our Customer Services team directly at sales@snakehive.co.uk if you are unable to locate the voucher and we can resolve this for you by sending you a new one :)

Was promised a £5 gift card and screen protector which did not arrive 😕
Hi Lesley,

Thank you for your message and for your purchase with us and I'm very sorry that you haven't received your £5 E-Gift Card or screen protector.

Your E-Gift Card would have been emailed to you shortly after you placed your original order on the 21st November, this would not have been posted to you alongside your order. Please kindly check your inbox and trash/junk/spam folders.

With regards to the screen protector, as explained in our Black Friday instructions, the matching screen protector is not automatically added to your cart. This item needs to be added to your cart in order to be claimed, and then the total cost will be adjusted accordingly at the checkout stage of your purchase.

The screen protector is not added automatically to the cart as not all of our customers want or require a screen protector so we are doing our best to limit waste where possible.

I have checked your order details and can see that the screen protector was not added to your basket, which is why this was not sent to you. I do apologise for any misunderstanding.

Please feel free to contact our customer services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk so that we can arrange to send you a free screen protector to complete your order as soon as possible. :)

Snakehive
I ordered the wrong case.. personalised sent it back they wouldnt change it so im left with a case i can not use
Hi Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback and we are very sorry that you have experienced this issue.

As explained on our website we are unable to accept exchanges/returns for personalised items, I do sincerely apologise for any misunderstanding.

We do take several precautions on our website to assist with our customers who may be about to order incorrectly, including a tick box at the checkout stage which must be ticked to state that you have ordered the correct item prior to proceeding through to payment.

Once again I do apologise for the inconvenience however please do contact our customer services team directly if you have any further enquiries.

Snakehive
There is no doubt that these are good quality phone cases but BEWARE....the magnetic clip on the front of the case and in the strap can break the glass on an iPhone even with a screen saver. The phone was in my back pocket and I sat on a hard chair and I only weigh 80kg. The company claimed that the breakage wasn’t caused by the magnets which it clearly was and disappointingly weren’t prepared to refund the cost of the case. I clearly won’t be using the case again once I’ve had the glass repaired.
Hi Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback.

Further to our recent correspondence we are disappointed to see that you have left us a negative review. You made it very clear in your emails that you had accidentally sat on your phone which had caused the phone screen to shatter. This is clearly no fault of our product.
Naturally, if pressure is applied to a glass screen where there is already a pressure point, some accidental damage may occur.

Whilst we do sympathise with the issue that you have experienced we cannot be held liable or responsible for this damage which is evidently no fault of our product.

We have suggested that you contact your phone insurance company so that you can arrange the replacement/repair of your phone screen at your convenience.

Please do feel free to reach out to our customer services team directly if you require any further assistance.

Snakehive
Quality product. This is the second time of purchase
Hi Stephen,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this feedback and we are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying your new case, and that you are a repeat customer of ours - that really is much appreciated.

We are disappointed however to see that you have left us a 1* review despite your comments, if there is any way we can improve your experience please do contact us directly so that we can put this right for you.

Snakehive
Very poor design. The top closing section would not close properly. There was a 10mm gap to the phone when closed. Material was too thick. "Hinge' bound. Would not recommend.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback and we are so sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your new case.

All of our cases are designed to be totally functional so I am very concerned to hear that you were unable to close your case, and that the material was too thick for you.

We would really appreciate it if you could please get in touch with our customer services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk with your order details and some photographs of the case that you have received, we can then look into this and get this resolved for you.

We will look forward to hearing from you and once again I apologise for any inconvenience.

Snakehive
Absolutely disgusted with this service... still not received my order, no refund or replacement.
Facebook and Twitter next to tell everyone about this poor service. Happy to take the money!
Hi Susan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback and we're very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order yet.

Further to our recent correspondence, I can confirm that your order was dispatched from our UK warehouse on the 20th November.

We would normally anticipate delivery to France within 4-8 working days (excluding weekends). However, due to the extra safety precautions relating to COVID-19 and high post volumes that our shipping partners are currently facing, some of our orders may face delays which may exceed our expected delivery time.

So far, your order is only delayed by 2 working days and this is most likely due to the issues mentioned above regarding COVID-19 and high postal volumes. We do apologise for this slight delay however I hope that you can understand that these issues are completely out of our control.

We have kept in constant contact with you and would again like to reassure you that if your order still has not arrived within the next 8 working days, we would be more than happy to declare your order as lost in transit and send you a replacement.

Thank you for your continued patience and apologies once again for the slight delay.

Please do kindly keep our customer services team updated and we hope that you enjoy your order when it arrives.

Snakehive
My gift card was not sent to me. Very disappointing.
Hi Linda,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback and we're sorry to hear that you haven't received your e-gift card!

Please be aware that the e-gift card would have been sent to you via email and will not have been posted to you alongside your order.

From our records, we can see that your e-gift card was emailed to the email address used to place your order on the 19th November. Please do kindly check your inbox, as well as your trash/junk/spam folders for this.

If you are unable to locate the e-gift card in your emails, please do get in touch with our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk who will be able to get a new one sent out to you.

Apologies for any misunderstanding however we hope that you are enjoying your new case! We will look forward to hearing from you.

Snakehive
Ordered over 2 weeks ago & still no sign. I have contacted Snakehive & get fobbed them blaming COVID. I have ordered from all over the world including UK & all have arrived very quickly. Company keeps saying wait wait wait. I’m sorry but you can’t blame COVID for your inadequate service. I have seen the request not to post a negative review but that’s not a true reflection and very disappointing. I will return the item if I ever get it and will certainly not be using Snakehive again...very poor and just passing the book. Avoid at all costs.
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback and we are very sorry that you have not received your order yet.

I have located our correspondence which confirms that your order was dispatched on the 17th November, and we estimate delivery to Ireland within 4-7 working days.

Please note that so far the shipment is only delayed by a couple of working days. Only some of our orders are facing minor delays so I do sincerely apologise for this slight delay. The delays are due to COVID-19 restrictions which have been put in place by our shipping partners, and due to high postal volumes which all shipping companies are experiencing due to the current global circumstances.

Please be assured that we are not trying to pass the buck. As the seller we are responsible to ensure that you receive your order in a timely fashion however we are respectfully asking our customers to be patient at the moment due to delivery delays which are sadly outside of our control.

We would be more than happy to send you a replacement order if you haven't received this within the next five working days, so please do kindly keep us updated.

Alternatively, when your order arrives you are more than welcome to return this to us for a full refund at your convenience. If you would like to process a return please do contact our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk who would be happy to assist with this for you.

Snakehive
Really disappointed - The product looks and feels nice but the dye comes off on hands and fabric. Such a shame as otherwise it would have been really good. I needed a case so I bought another one elsewhere.
Looked forward to getting this for my new S10.

Not long enough or wide enough so would only stick to one side or the other due to the curved nature of the supplied cover. Had it been wide enough then both sides would have stuck but ended up with an air gap from top to bottom.

Pulled it off (which made it crack as expected), never again. Was going to order a case as well but went elsewhere as a result of this.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us and we are sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your screen protector.

Our Tempered Glass Screen Protectors are not designed to go right up to the edges of the screen and are not curved. There are similar screen protectors on the market which do curve around the entire screen, however these tend to be sold at a much higher price point.

We therefore feel that our screen protectors are a premium & protective product, whilst being excellent value for money.

Thank you again for taking the time to get in touch with us with your feedback, this will be passed on to our product design team to consider for future designs.

We would love to try and resolve this for you so please do get in touch with our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk with your order details.

Snakehive
Very disappointing and terrible after sales. Would not recommend
Hi Nikki,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us.

We have checked your order details and can confirm that a personalised iPhone 8 Vintage Leather Wallet was ordered.

You then returned this item to us and we received this back on the 28th October. Your returns form stated that you required an iPhone 8 Plus case, which is a different model to the standard iPhone 8.

We contacted you immediately upon receipt to explain that we were unable to accept your return as your item had been personalised. This is highlighted on our website & in our Returns Policy.

I do apologise for any misunderstanding but I hope that you can understand that we are unable to exchange/refund personalised items.

This is very clear on our website and our website does ask you to check your phone model multiple times during the checkout process.

We therefore immediately sent your original order back to you upon receipt and offered you a 25% discount code so that you could order the correct size case at your convenience.

We feel that we have provided a generous and understanding service and our original offer of a 25% discount code absolutely still stands.

Please do contact our Customer Services team directly at sales@snakehive.co.uk if you wish to discuss this further at all.

Snakehive
Still waiting to receive it
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback and I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your order just yet.

I can confirm that your order was dispatched from our warehouse on the 25th September and with the shipping method that was selected at checkout, we estimate delivery to Ireland within 7 working days.

Please note that some orders might be slightly delayed due to the extra COVID-19 safety precautions that our shipping partners are currently taking.

One of our Customer Services team has sent you an email so that we can get this sorted out for you.

Snakehive
An excellent quality nubuck and leather case that is completely ruined by a very
poor quality silicone tray.
The after sales department at Snakehive is
also very poor.
It is such a shame that the quality of the silicone tray does match the quality of the
case. If that was so I would be writing a glorious 5 star review.
Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback.

As we have explained in our previous correspondence, there is not a quality issue or defect with the case that you have received, however we do completely understand that you do not like the inner phone holder. We are sure you will agree that this is a personal preference rather than a quality issue.

Our Customer Services team have been extremely responsive with all of your correspondence and immediately arranged to send you a pre-paid envelope so that you could return your case for a full product refund at your own convenience.

We feel that we have provided a very fair and kind solution to your issue however we are sorry that you feel differently.

As I am sure you can see from our other reviews, we do tend to receive very positive and generous feedback from our customers. It is a very rare occurrence for us to receive any negative feedback and we do pride ourselves on always providing a solution where possible, which we have done for you.

Please do get in touch with any further enquiries.

Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 22,553 reviews