Snakehive Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Snakehive Reviews

About Snakehive:

SNAKEHIVE: IT'S WHAT'S INSIDE THAT COUNTS.

We believe that wealth is in the mind, not the wallet, and we choose substance over style every time. Whether it’s products or people, it’s simply what’s inside that counts.

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne Court, Dorking Office Park, Station Road

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Snakehive 5 star review on 27th April 2022
Elaine Chadwick
Snakehive 5 star review on 12th January 2022
Sharon Connolly
Snakehive 5 star review on 27th December 2021
The colour shown and the colour received seemed a bit different, I wished for a dark blue and the colour that turned up was a mid-blue, which is the difference that as a Chelsea supporter its likely to be not used and a case from Apple, probably Black, bought instead, also the initials were very faint so pointless. I have had a few cases from Snakehive and have been very happy with them, but this time I like the quality but suspect it was a waste due to the colour perception and initials being almost invisible. I do stress that this is the review for the Apple phone case I ordered, the Samsung one I am very happy with and it was because of that I bought the Apple one.
Great price for genuine leather case, which is excellent quality and does the job perfectly. Fits perfectly and good for also storing cards and some cash. Case was delivered promptly and exactly as advertised. This is the second case I have purchased, for new phone, first one has protected previous phone against scratches and breakages for 5 years!
Very good customer service
Still have not received my replacement order
Beautiful product, well made. Glue or sticky stuff at bottom of card holder, subsequently credit cards came sticky and unsuable. Credit cards to be replaced. Cannot use card holder.
i ordered my Snakehive case from Amazon 6 years ago, I give the phone to my Dad, the phone is on its way out, but the case will do for another 10 years!! I ordered another case from Snakehive, the staff were so helpful. I ordered the case one day and the second day it was delivered. Elegant and sturdy case, the phone fits perfectly. Good price for the quality. Recommend to others.
Got my Apple 12 mini case from Amazon - arrived today, same high quality as two other Snakehive cases I ordered for earlier phones. Beautiful leather and top quality feel. No other cases match these. Not cheapest case, but definitely the nicest. Amazon price same as Snakehive.
Got myself a new iPhone and once again ordered this excellent screen protector. As usual it was delivered quickly with full instructions, forget the cheap Chinese alternatives this is the real deal, great product,great service.
First class delivery.Great Customer Service.
Excellent product Never have any issues with snakehive. They are always well made and stay smart As usual thank you
This is an absolutely gorgeous phone case! At first the card fit was a little tight, but it's all settled in now, with a bit of time. I'd ordered the Chestnut Brown but think I might have preferred something a shade lighter, but this one is beautiful, I won't be returning it! It feels amazing and it looks like it will wear well. I originally found this product on Amazon then decided to look directly at the Snakehive website and found it to be much cheaper to order direct. Amazing customer service, incredible product. I think I'll be purchasing these phone covers for any phone I get in the future!
Prompt delivery, excellent product.
Prompt delivery. Beautiful to look at and touch. Good quality and will by again.
Perfect fit for my phone. Great quality. Fast delivery super happy with my purchase
Excellent Service
I am delighted with my recent purchase. I have recommend Snakehive to friends and family
Quick response and the order arrived within the timescale given . Excellent service
Second cover I have bought from snakehive. Beautiful finish and wear well. Didn’t even look at alternatives when I needed a new case for a different phone. Highly recommend.
Leather is really soft yet sturdy and smells so good! It’s not just a phone case, it’s an accessory- very classy and overall wonderful!
Good quality products, have bought before so came back again.
Snakehive is rated 4.82 based on 25,312 reviews