Snakehive Reviews

Easy
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne Court, Dorking Business Park

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Very smart.....it’sPerfect. Just waiting for the wallet that I want to be back in stock 🙏
Really beautiful phone case in green. Love it! It goes really well with my green iPhone 11.
Blown away by the quality of my new Snakehive phone case. I was so impressed I ordered one for my wife!
Excellent quality product with a very swift turnaround. Delighted with my phone case.
Great quality phone case, great customer service and delivery time. Came beautifully boxed as well. Very happy!
This is my the second snake hive phone case and I’m extremely satisfied with the quality and service provided , it was delivered within 24 hours of purchase.
Snake hive cases are by no means cheap but the quality far out weighs the cost of the product.
Keep up the good work snake hive , in my opinion quality items are always worth paying that little bit more.
Very nice phone cover giving excellent protection and easy access. Applied initials well done and seem robust.
brilliant item quality leather
Great website & choice of covers. Quality products
Arrived promptly.
Received my IPhone case within 24 hours of ordering. It arrived beautifully presented in a smart box, perfect for a gift. This is my second purchase and again the quality is simply fab. Long lasting quality through and through. My sister was so impressed she purchased one too. Well done again Snakehive.
Easy to use site and order arrived promptly.
Bought a snavehive folio wallet and I'm extremely pleased, it's true what they say "you get what you pay for". Excellent quality product thank you
I know most of us might have been facing a lot in relationships about cheating partner and infidelity. Actually, I needed to make findings about my husband since i was feeling insecured then my friend from work introduced me to this private professional investigator named ‘Rafael’ and how he helped her with her findings and getting information in her relationship... I hired him and I was able to track, spy and get my husband’s location successfully without his knowledge, having full access to everything on his device, his text messages, listen to his calls and gaining access to his social media activities (both WhatsApp and Facebook).
I have no regrets in giving this recommendation as it worked for me and I strongly believe it might benefit anyone who needs it. You can contact Rafael on his mail with ‘Premiumspyglobal@ gmail. com’
He’s very effective and trusted.
Fantastic I phone12 wallet the quality is just beautiful. Delivery was next day. Love ❤️
Great service and product from this company. Nothing is too much trouble and they are eager to help out.
Really well crafted phone wallet, beautiful workmanship. I had one originally for previous iPhone and now this one for a new iPhone. It gives excellent protection too front and back. Excellent fast service.
Excellent product so easy to order prompt delivery and excellent packaging
Fits perfectly with a high quality finish and strong magnetic closure. Hard wearing and first thing I order for a new
Great product easy to fit
Easy ordering and quick delivery.
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 22,505 reviews