Snakehive Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Snakehive

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Brought a Tempered glass for my Moto g6 Play.,Unsuccessful twice just would not attach to the mobile screen without continuously bubbling,Did exactly as per instructions Returned both glasses back to Snakehive."
"Fast efficient delivery. Excellent quality!"
"Quick delivery, unfortunately product faulty but was soon rectified. Thanks"
"I bought a Snakehive cover for my old phone which I was very pleased with, so automatically bought from Snakehive when I got my new phone. Whilst it is a good cover it is not as well padded as my previous one, so I hope it will last as well"
"The wallet arrived on time impressed with the quality and style"
"Sadly not leather but suede, this should be stated on the information given. Otherwise all good."
"I inadvertently ordered a s8 case for my S8+ which arrived before the phone, sadly I realised my error once the phone arrived.... Contacted customer service and was dealt with promptly (& humorously) by Elise. So have just ordered the correct beastie & have been assured that I’ll be credited once the earlier order is received. Great product, highly recommended."
"Great cover - fits well and leather back provides a great feel."
"Very pleased with i"
"Bit pricey but excellent quality,as they say" you get what you pay for""
"Purchased a cover for a Moto G3 mobile phone. Arrived very quickly, appeared good quality and fitted the phone well. Sadly did not switch off the screen when the case was closed. Snakehive confirmed this case did not support that particular function and offered a full refund if returned. Refund quickly sorted once they received returned item. Exemplary customer service. Thanks."
"Good quality at affordable prices"
"Good quality product, iPhone fitted perfectly, with prompt delivery. Beautifully presented in a box. Consider wallet is good value for money."
"Shipment (Germany) was okayish (10 days total = eight business days)"
"Not an exact fit for the SE. Nevertheless it’s good quality and provides excellent protection."
"Well happy with this little phone case arrived in time"
"Product was as described and delivery was quick"
"I am quit happy with the delivery,but I am trying to find out how I can send this case back as there is a plastic bit all round the phone I cannot turn the switch on and off.I am 81 and do not have the strength in my hands to do this you need to press pretty hard."
"As advertised and came out quickly - good quality."
"Quality phonecase., the leather smells delightful, definitely value for money"
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 10,825 reviews