Snakehive Reviews

Easy
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne Court, Dorking Business Park

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Lovely colour and soft feeling leather, helpful holders for any bank cards etc. Am very pleased with my purchase
Very pleased with this Snakehive IPhone case. Very smart and arrived well packaged.
Goods arrived a day after ordering. Can’t get better service than that.
Lovely quality case but suede finish does get dirty really quickly
Easy instructions good product cards pockets a plus
Very quick response. Delivered in a few days
Lovely sturdy case only downside is I’ve only had it since Christmas & already the case looks older than I would like. My phone is in constant use!
Web site, service and delivery was very good
Super for carrying your phone discreetly and good quality as is expected with goods from Snakehive.
The phone case is excellent, however I notice that you advertise for about £10 less on Facebook.
Do you give refunds for those who pay more?
Hi David,

Thank you for your feedback and for your Snakehive order! I am so pleased to hear that you are enjoying your new case.

I am concerned to hear however that you have seen our products advertised at different costs. All of our products are priced exactly the same across all of our selling channels, so you may have been looking at an alternative case, as the cost of our cases depends on which phone model you are purchasing a case for. For example, our iPhone 12 cases sell at a slightly higher price point to our iPhone 8 cases.

It would be great and much appreciated if you could please contact me directly at sales@snakehive.co.uk with some more information so that we can look into this for you.

I will look forward to hearing from you. :)

Kind Regards,
Emily
Snakehive
Order came quickly , happy with the service.
Very happy with my grey iPhone 12 mini cover. A perfect fit and easy to put on and extract the phone if necessary. Lovely shade of grey (elephant grey I'd say) . Looks well finished and smart. I like the smell of the leather! The only reason I have not given 5 stars is because I have only had it a couple of weeks and would like to see how it wears. Fast delivery too!
Good quality but not 100% reliable with wireless charging, so have to remove the case when charging overnight. Wouldn’t necessarily put the blame all on Snakehive as the wireless chargers can be fussy. Probably the reason Apple’s gone for magsafe on their new devices
Order came really fast and was affordable.
Products really good and good quality.....

Unfortunately the choice of DHL for delivery means a lack of 5 stars as they were less than good at delivering to Spain after I paid a third as much again for priority delivery!
Very well designed products. Quick delivery. Nice packaging. Reasonable prices too.
Excellent quality and design, prompt service and communication. The only disappointment was the complimentary Key ring which was meant to be personalized and turned out to be just a standard version, although of good quality.
Practical website, with good presentation and ergonomics.
Excellent customer service, friendly, competent and responsive.
Vintage Leather Wallet - Apple iPhone 7 Plus Burgundy ? The present was well received.
Recommendation.... needs a small hole to connect a strap, like a number of similar phone protective covers.
Absolutely fantastic pure quality..prompt delivery n service
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 22,176 reviews