Snakehive Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Snakehive

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Lovely quality and a perfect fit. The only thing that would improve it for me would be a more girlie version, with a mirror rather than card slots. The moss green is a pretty colour."
"I was very happy with the service I received and will use this company again."
"Quick delivery, Very good quality item"
"Have the iPhone wallet in honey gold. It’s a lovely colour, looks much better than online. My only negative is that my phone is large but the magnetic clasp is rather slim. It would be better larger. The protective screen is not good, bought much better quality elsewhere."
"Does the job. Quick and easy purchase and prompt delivery."
"Even though I returned my order the service I received on this occasion was very good."
"Bought the black and plum suede leather snakehive phone case for my Samsung note 9 and I love it. Read some reviews about easy marking, that's the nature of suede but I just give mine a quick wipe with a semi wet sponge and it freshens it up removes the marks. I also love the initials I requested in rose gold looks very chic. Also like fact the inside leather doesn't leave greasy sticky marks on my phone screen that cheap pvc wallet cases have done in past. Guess a great phone deserves a great case!"
"I ordered the leather plum version which was slightly darker in colour than i thought . However fabulous leather love the quality and very functional as well as stylish"
"Great wee phone case! Arrived promptly and phone fitted perfectly. I’ve only had it a week and the leather is ‘ageing’ beautifully with little marks immediately adding character. Feels really well built but the test will be what it’s like in a year. I have very high hopes!"
"Nice quality at a decent price"
"This is a smart phone case which I hope lasts longer than others I have been disappointed by - time will tell. Two things I noticed straightaway: the credit card slots are incredibly tight to the extent that I fear breaking a card (one way to save money) and secondly the charging connection is often a problem so that I often have to take the 'phone out of the case to ensure it connects properly; several times I have disconnected the 'phone to find it had not charged. Hopefully, the slot will free up along with the credit card ones. I also miss the magnetic panel I had on my last (cheap) case which enabled me to put the phone on a magnetic holder in the car for sat-navving. Still, you can't have everything and I'm reasonably optimistic that this case will wear well. Very happy to have got a discount, too!"
"Case seems to be of good quality. The shipping experience really put me off though. 12 days for the item to arrive from UK to Ireland. Plus choosing 'DHL tracking' as the delivery option was misleading as the item is sent over via standard Deutsche Post. When I asked why I was told that DHL is used as a distribution, not as a courier. Well if so then why state DHL at all for the customers if it is irrelevant to them?"
"The wallet holds my cards and notes. It's my second one for Sony Experia phones. I find the on/off switch quite hard to press. I think they also sent me the wrong colour, it looks more black than blue, unfortunately."
"Absolutely beautiful case, excellent quality, wish I’d bought years ago! Only problem is that when I plug it in to charge I have to take phone out as the plug doesn’t go in fully, drives me mad, no way round charging unfortunately. It is beautiful tho"
"The delivery was quick considering it came from the UK, the leather was good quality, but the silicone phone holder didn't fit properly it looked too small for the phone and the button control hold didn't line up exactly"
"Arrived super quickly and looked exactly how I had envisioned."
"The quality of leather is great but I'm really not a fan of those tpu inner holders they have. I much prefer the plastic tray with cut outs as the others just look cheap and ugly and take away from the premium feel of the rest of the case"
"Great looking product good quality but difficult to charge phone in the cover."
"It is a really nice product and arrived very quickly. The only downside is that the cover gets dirty and scuffed very rapidly."
"Arrived quickly good quality. No hole for microphone and camera hole slightly too small"
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 13,441 reviews