Snakehive Reviews

customer service
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Great screen protector and was easy to apply. My only concern it doesn't cover the front camera of my phone in case I drop it but nonetheless I'm happy so far.
you pay that little bit extra, but it shows in the quality.
My new S8 mobile wallet was delivered promptly and it is a very good product. Well made using good quality materials. It will take my phone and two cards comfortably. Any more than two cards and it will not shut. My old cheap mobile wallet could take 5 or 6, but on reflection I only used one or two of these so putting these other cards in a separate wallet and leaving them ar home is not going to be a problem. I like my new Snakehive mobile wallet and it looks very good.
Ordered a yellow leather iPhone case and received it promptly. Seems well made, but the outside is suede with leather interior. Suede is so hard to keep clean!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback on your recent purchase with us.

Our cases are made from a soft Nubuck leather and especially when new they will naturally show marks which will add to the character and over time the case will develop a rich patina. Wear on the cases will vary on each case depending on its use.

Please do feel free to email our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk and we will be able to advise with some cleaning tips.

Snakehive
A really nice swade and leather case
Fast and efficient delivery
Impressive delivery time from online order. Packaged nicely and oozes quality, however, one part of the case that does not feel right, is the small case strap. It feels weak for the size of the phone and case, and I am concerned, over time it will become deteriorate.
Prompt delivery. Product suede rather than leather and card slots a little too narrow for standard cards but looks well made.

Our cases are made from a soft Nubuck leather, similar to suede, and especially when new they will naturally show marks which will add to the character and over time the case will develop a rich patina.

We hope that you enjoy using your case and please do contact us if you have any enquiries.

Snakehive
Ordered one day delivered the next. Dry please with my purchase
Very nice product. Great quality leather and stitching. Not a big fan of the squishy see through but your phone goes into and prefer the new ridged ones. And would benefit from a slightly stronger magnet. So it closes with a satisfied snap. But yea 80 out of 100. Your going to struggle to find a better one. Big love
A very good case but one issue. If you put a card in one of the slots it comes out with a very sticky edge. This is difficult to remove from the card. I hope it will dry/set soon.
Prompt delivery. As described.
very good product. Protective of phone, love the option of various colours.
Fit no probs, only negative was that it didn't fit as well as the original - about a mil thinner width each side - in the great scheme, nil of note and very happy with end result 🙂
Green cover is more suede than leather. Bit disappointed. Well made but not what I really wanted.
Delivered quick,fair price
Good product rapid supply Very happy
Wallet was very high quality but I have returned it for a refund as it was too thick for my pocket. This measurement was not included under the features section which would have been helpful to me.
Thank you for your message and for your purchase with us.
We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with your case.
I will mention to the web team to see if we can include dimensions of the case on our website in the future.
We will process your refund for you as soon as possible.

Elise
Snakehive
Almost not enough room to have cards, because it starts bulging. But looks solid, and I can close the hasp. Probably better than my last one. Good.
Quality iPhone 7 case. I chose navy. Perfect fit.Speedy delivery.
Snakehive is rated 4.80 based on 18,818 reviews