Snakehive Reviews

Easy
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne Court, Dorking Business Park

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
I love the wallet. Quality excellent and perfect fit for my phone. Colour good as well.
Only 1 complaint...it is described as leather, it is actually suede...that makes it more difficult to keep clean.
Hi Aileen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback on your recent purchase with us, we are so pleased to hear that you love your new case!

I can confirm that our Vintage Leather Wallets are made from a soft premium Nubuck leather, which is very similar to suede.

We hope that you continue to enjoy your case and please do get in touch with us if you have any enquiries.

Kind Regards,
Emily
Snakehive
Great website, good variety of covers to choose from
Great case well happy
Only problem it makes very easy otherwise good
Beautiful phone case! My only criticism is that there should be the option for more letters and that on the inside also.
The case arrived ahead of schedule and was as described. It fits exceptionally well, to my Sony Xperia. The only, minor, issue is - the sides of the case need to be, fractionally taller, so that the glass won't be in contact with the surface, when the phone is placed face down. This is, as I said, a small issue but worth mentioning. The overall quality of the case is exceptional and the timber back panel is beautiful - as timber should be.
I love these classy phone cases - this is my second! However the leather, although beautiful, does stain easily.
This is my 3rd snakehive leather phone wallet for my P30 PRO S20 ULTRA and NOTE 20 ULTRA and I am very happy with the product and would recommend it to anyone
Lovely phone case, Would be great to know where your leather comes from - I was looking for info about sustainability.
Live chat was good, but I'd have preferred to talk on the phone. No-one answered when I called
Well made and perfect for my iPhone SE2020.
No problems
Good quality, only criticism is the cardholders are too tight that’s why 4/5. Camera hole is great though no shadow on pics.
Very good quality but ordered wrong one need a belt to use and there are no credit card slots. Also had to wait a while for it to arrive.
Great Product, nice colour and style, only thing marking it down is the inability to position for watching video content.
Beautifully made, love the colour and delivery was speedy. But the suede outer came as a surprise - not exactly practical! Despite all the handwashing, the tab is already shiny and grubby. Hey ho...
Very easy company to deal with. Super efficient. Good online presence. Quality goods. Would recommend to everyone
Good quality
Great quality for the price, except Bamboo wood shade was darker than expected. Also, would have preferred if the top and bottom of mobile was protected by rubberized casing. Overall, a good deal for the sale price.
Very stylish durable cover. Only comment is that if you use all the card slots the cover won’t stay shut. This didn’t happen with my first snakehive cover so maybe it’s just this one ( iPhone 11 Pro cover)
have to use a bit of blue tac to hold phone i the case, but It's alright for my purposes
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 21,026 reviews