Snakehive Reviews

Easy
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne Court, Dorking Business Park

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Very well made and fits the iPhone lovely .
I realised straight after I ordered the grey case that I really wanted the navy instead so I emailed them and they changed my order . I would recommend.
It’s a very smart case excellent quality and a good strong magnetic closing tab. I don’t need a full covering case all the time—it’s too bulky for my shirt pocket. I have a transparent reinforced corner holder for my iPhone but I want extra protection so I have removed the phone holder in the Snakehive case (it was very firmly glued in place) and now I can use my original reinforced corner holder in my Snakehive case. I just need to find a way to secure it in place but it doesn’t slip around too much so I am quite happy with it as it is.
Easy to order and prompt delivery. The product is well made and feels like great value for money.
Impressive a very well made nubuck leather product for the price hand stitched & embroidery on the inside of the case, high quality & perfect protection for any iPhone 7. Rapid delivery would most definitely recommend & would use Snakehive again.
Good, prompt and value for money.
It’s the third snakehive case I have bought. Excellent quality and a must buy with a new phone. Pity they don’t do the dual colours now tho
The case struggles slightly if you want to use it to watch video content on your phone like a tablet, (case folded over and used as a “kickstand”), because the case has a tendency to revert to it’s more natural closed position, whether this will be less of a problem over time through use remains to be seen, as the leather becomes softer and more flexible. Its a beautifully made and tactile item, it suede-like finish feels great in your hand, I would definitely buy one again.
Service has been fantastic too!
Easy to navigate website with good colour pictures.
Excellent quality, I would however like a stronger magnetic button as if you have more than three cards it will not close , my previous version did not have this problem
Initially was confused as to which wallet to order. I do not think the catalogue is very helpful.
Snake hive as a company works well as an online service and communication was good. Delivery fast. I have rated a four star as dissatisfied with the phone wallet
Overall I’m pleased with the quality and look of this phone wallet. My only reservation would be that it doesn’t close very snugly over the phone screen to ‘switch’ it off and the phone is inclined to keep switching on if you move it with cover closed.
Great product, only problem is credit card pockets are tight and still have adhesive residue inside so have to keep cleaning edges of cards
great case just does not allow wireless charging
Actually this is the Replacement Case, that said, it's brilliant on quality and the delivery time was very quick too. So very Happy.
This is a beautifully made quality case, constructed from real leather inside and out. I love the colour and feel of it and the fact that the tab keeps it safely shut in case it is dropped. The casing around the phone completely covers the edges of the phone in clear flexible plastic that makes it easy to use all the buttons and to get the phone in and out. The phone is therefore fully protected. My only disappointment is that the interior leather is grey rather than blue like the outside, so it doesn’t match the blue of the phone Lock Screen picture. I also worry that the suede feel of the outside leather will get stained and dirty easily. I would have preferred smooth leather like the inside leather. But time will tell. Overall, it’s a quality case for a chunk of money, but worth it to protect a top-of-the-range phone.
Really good product but I brought it for my wife and the product is very manly sorry but returned your case
I'm really happy with my Snakehive vintage leather phone wallet case! It looks lovely. Only one thing, which is that it's quite hard to speak on the phone with it as the case is quite firm and doesn't fold back too far, but honestly that doesn't really bother me. Very pleased!
Good service
Unfortunately being blind, I have had great difficulty applying this safety screen and it finished up with bubbles and smudges. It doesn't seem there is anything I can do about it except with a new screen Otherwise you have been excellent to deal with.
My apologies