Snakehive Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Snakehive

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"The case is well made and I am very happy with it. However, I would have liked to have had a wider colour choice in the magnetic closure style."
Posted 35 minutes ago
"Efficient service. Quality is good however I am disappointed in how the front material marks."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Excellent quality, but slight scuffing on the leather at the back of the vintage mobile wallet."
"Cannot review as not received goods after 7 days since order I have been told today another order has been placed so can not review till I receive. On the other hand Georgie. Customer service has been very helpful so thank you to Georgie"
"The case is well made and offers good protection for the phone. Only bad point is you cannot charge the phone in the case unless you have the front cover open which leaves you screen exposed which might be okay on a desk but its not great in a car. Would be nice if this had been made clear before hand,"
"Quality product!!"
"Prompt delivery, well packaged."
"Good website, a lot of choices and acceptable Delivery time."
"Good service"
"I ordered it and it arrived. No other interaction so cannot comment on customer service. Nice swift delivery and packaging though."
"Really lovely case. Lovely and high quality! I didn't mark it 5 stars because the cover marks quite easily because it's suade. Really love it though!"
"Loved the product but disappointed with the colour transfer from jeans which has made a new product look old very quickly"
"Nice product well made and good quality feel to it, a little ‘tight’ with credit cards for in it hoping this will loosen with wear."
"good quality, and service"
"All great. Love the vintage case I bought for an iPhone 7 Plus in brown. Slim neat good fit smart and in brown unobtrusive."
"I have only gone to good as this is my first and want to see how it fairs against others I have bought.. The product looks excellent but wear and tear will be the proof. I liked the sped of delivery ad I thougt the price ezxcellent. The affter service in providing me with the complimentary key ring was excellent. I am hoping my next review is 5*"
"Very good quality, prompt delivery, my only problem is that this material is easily stained on the outside, are there any instructions to take out stains, but I would recommend this service and product."
"Looks great but have not yet got the Xs phone yet so hope it fits. Great construction."
"Wanted a navy LEATHER iPhone XR case. Expected a LEATHER not suede. Have excepted the case, as soon as I can find a NAVY LEATHER will buy and discard the suede. Very disappointed."
"Stylish, and more robust than the cover I had on my previous phone. It would have 5 stars if it folded back more tidily!"
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 8,946 reviews