Snakehive Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Snakehive

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Click Here

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Quick delivery and great quality"
"Very nice, did exactly what it said on the Tin."
"Product was exactly as described on website. Leather case / wallet needed treatment as it was dry and not supple. Didn't cause a problem but something the manufacturers should address really."
"My order had to be returned twice once my fault once mis communication your team could not have been more helpful and your delivery very efficient and speedy. Product excellent too - well done"
"Case looks very well made and i am looking forward to using it. Could be thinner."
"The actual product is very good but , not thinking , I don’t like the snake emblem . Normally I would not buy anything with a-snake on it."
"Superb product, unfortunately it was the wrong size for my requirements and I had to return it"
"Great service. Quick delivery."
"Very efficient, fast service and delivery, only quibble is magnetic clasp has made a marking very quickly on the outside of the phone case also looks worn quite quickly."
"Really like this product. Good quality and delivered amazingly quickly. The only improvement I would suggest is that closing the case does not switch the phone off. This may be deliberate to allow a call to continue and it is not an inconvenience really, just a contrast to the last cover"
"Good quality phone wallet - just what was needed."
"I just received my case yesterday. It's beautiful! Seems very well made and my phone fits perfectly. The material is a little stiff but I am sure it will break in with time :-) Shipping was also quite quick considering it was coming from the UK to Canada."
"nice cover, as described, came quickly"
"This was my first purchase from Snakehive. I bought two iPhone Belt Pouches SE Model 6S. The information on the site explained did not work with Bumper, that is why I got 6S as well as I have Bumper on Phone (trust me, it’s needed) so I’m using 6S Pouch and fits fine. The quality seems good and well finished with Snake Logo. All seems good. I will look on site for other products from them. I live in Dublin so delivery took a little longer but not a problem. Thank you. KH"
"Nice looking case, time will tel"
"Good service. Whilst a little slow to return my calls at least matters resolved to my satisfaction"
"This is my first time buying from Snakehive, it was an excellent experience, the price, shipping and the quality is amazing."
"a really nice stylish case for my Samsung note - lovely colour and feel, looks luxurious. My only small gripe was that I had to make one of the slots a little bigger as my charger connection was not able to fully engage with the phone, but this was quickly solved. all in all very happy"
"All good, prompt service and good quality products"
"Lovely unusual phone case, only one problem and it’s not just with this case it’s a problem with a lot. If you take a photo the colour around the viewfinder effects the photo. To solve this I coloured the rim inside black."
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 15,844 reviews