Snakehive Reviews

customer service
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Smart looking and very well made, it has space for notes and credit cards (3) Only quibble is that if you put 3 credit cards in the magnet in the strap is not strong enough.
first time I’ve used Snakehive and I am happy with the service. The website is clear and delivery was exactly as promised.
Excellent service. Fast delivery. 4th case now bought due to upgrading phones. Cases are of fantastic quality. Never go anywhere else. Phone always very well protected in case.
Very pleased with my iPhone 8 case. Good quality leather case that is a perfect fit for my phone.
Great product swift delivery
I can't begin to say how pleased I am with this case. Quality leather, beautifully made and finished. Stylish. Quietly understated luxury. Worth every penny.
Good quality product, delivered promptly - can't ask for more!
I bought a suede case for my new Galaxy Note last week, very smart and excellent quality. Would recommend people take a look at Snakehive . Much better than High Street phone accessory shops. I had been looking for a leather case I'm so pleased with this one.
Lovely& good quality phone case. Perfect colour green. I liked mine so much I have brought my husband one in blue. Really prompt service & delivery
Great service and no problem sorting out a small issue with my order that was my mistake
Absolutely amazing quality. Have only bought a snakehive case in the last 6 years for all my phones.
Looks and fits absolutely perfect!!
Does what I wanted, protects my phone, let's see how long it lasts.we
Very happy with purchase. Looks very good quality.
I would not have another make of case for my phones. Best £28 you can spend to protest them
A solid, beautiful cover for a correct price. Fast delivery.
you are annoying with your reveiw messages
Order received very promptly. Beautiful quality. Love using my beautiful leather phone cover. Would not hesitate to buy another. Tempted with another colour for a bit of a change now and again! 😉
Excellent product and superb quality about the right price will be back
A quality product at a reasonable price.
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 16,730 reviews