Snakehive Reviews

Easy
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne Court, Dorking Business Park

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Fast response time to query, and trouble free delivery
Good quality, only criticism is the cardholders are too tight that’s why 4/5. Camera hole is great though no shadow on pics.
I love my new phone case as much as my phone. It fits perfectly, feels lovely to hold and excellent quality which will go on improving with age. I have bought cases from Amazon in the past saying they were leather. This really is worth the money and more. Thank you.
Returning customer, good service and good quality products.
Excellent quality and service.
Prompt delivery. Great choice of colours. Well made and long lasting
Excellent product, great craftsmanship, and excellent service
Superb service and value for money. The phone case arrived promptly, beautifully packaged, with minimum plastic. Thank you :-)
Delighted with my purchase. Beautifully designed and made . Would make a perfect gift
No problems sorted my order and delivered
Excellent quality well made l recommend this phone case
Excellent quality, well worth the money!!
Excellent I phone 11 case
Good quality
Great service
Great products and great customer service
The Vintage two tone Black/Chestnut Brown is such a well-finished product for the iPhone XS Max, and the company’s sales and after-sales lives up to its produce.
Good website, good quality products, fair price and prompt delivery
This was a gift for my father, the quality of the product feels and looks premium, great value for the money and quality.
Honestly this is the best phone case I've ever bought. The leather is quality, soft, just as you see in the picture, but resilient enough to last I have no doubt. It's stiffness loosens with use. The inside comes with three card slots and a larger one that can hold notes. The magnet is strong, and the ability to flip this case into a mini phone stand is fantastic. Just a very nice leather case overall, and a great price too.

One downside to begin with though, but by no means a long running problem, is that because the leather is a little stiff to begin with, I found it overlarge holding the phone in my hand with the case flipped to its back, but over time with use the centre has softened enough so that it tightens better in the hand now.
First impression was very very positive. Good quality, perfect sewing, precise dimensions, elegant... But - please note, if you are buying for Galaxy Note, magnet on cover might cause S - Pen not working properly while phone is in wallet!
Hi I was very impressed when my leather wallet phone case arrive as it was beautifully presented. The case was finished to a very high standard and the stitching was perfect. I would definitely recommend this product and company.
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 21,434 reviews