Snakehive Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Snakehive

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Good product, although I didn't manage to put it properly. Not sure if it is me or why the edges didn't stick to the phone."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your purchase from us.
Please feel free to contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be more than happy to help to resolve this issue for you.

Kind Regards
Snakehive
"This is the second snakehive cover, the first was for my S8. Last well and does what is required."
"Outstanding service"
"Cover arrived very well packed and qickly. It was just as described and fitted my iPhone perfectly."
"Improved design since my last purchase,good new two tone options"
"Excellent service from Snakehive. The products arrived promptly and the packaging is lovely. Really pleased with everything I received."
"Already written a review. It's good. Thank you"
"Very nice real leather phone case. It really IS gorgeous. Uncluttered design, very elegant in black with a tan inside. So pleased with it. Thank you."
"It's beautiful and is a quality product."
"As a long time fan of quality leather goods but relecutant internet buyer due to not being able to check out an item first, I was very pleased to find that my new phone case well made & nicely finished Thank you"
"Beautiful,it looks such a good quality leather and looks fabulous on my phone."
"Superb leather case for moto g5, have yet to see a better one, fantastic quality and mine was half price! Looks and feels really expensive. Buy one now!"
"Excellent product. Had been searching in store for a phone case and the range was so poor. Was worried not having seen it first that it would be poor quality but was very pleased when it arrived. Quick delivery and well packaged. Will definitely use them again ."
"Good range, and prices lower than elsewhere. Quick delivery."
"Very good product well made would definitely recommend, thanks will buy again,prompt delivery full marks, thanks."
"Very pleased with my J5 phone case that turned up the very next day. The case is first class craftsmanship and will protect my phone for years. Thank you."
"Only just had this case a few days, unable to give full review, but will say the case is quality leather and well put together, as to how it puts up to wear and tear as they say......time will tell Overall nice product"
"These are great phone holders, and I use mine for an iphone 7 with a soft cover on. My only gripe is the belt loop is too large for the average belt size, and stretches after a while, so have now purchased 4 of these over about 27 months, as they become too loose after a while. The cases remain fine, and if I could find someone to re-sew the belt loops, they would last much longer."
"3 spaces for cards, slot for receipts, or notes, great when I don't want a handbag. Quality leather, great range of colours, love it feel very "fancy" using it."
"Excellent product and excellent service."
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 12,867 reviews