Snakehive Reviews

Easy
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I chose the product because of the positive reviews and my favourite colour of real leather. From the beginning, when I opened the box I had the impression, that it's a high quality product. On the Internet there are hundreds of cases to choose, but not so many made of real leather. I love this combination: high tech smartphone + handsewn natural leather protective case. It just works great together!
The company did exactly what they said they would. I submitted an order for a leather for my iPhone and paid for it. I received an acknowledgment of the order and payment and the product was delivered very promptly a couple of days later. I did not want or require anything further. I would certainly recommend this company.
Great quality leather smart phone cover, fast delivery, good service.
Excellent service.
Stylish, great leather and stitching quality, fast shipment from UK to Switzerland.
Brilliant same as my old cover for the S9 it will last 3 years plus with its durability
quality products, good service. Like the fact that they are british made
This is the second snake hive I have had, due to upgrade.
Such good quality, look fab, last for ever.
Never been a fan of the wallet type case before but after getting my new phone at almost £900 and also in need of a new wallet I thought I would look and give the wallet style phone case a go again. After much research I decoto go with Snakehive for my Samsung galaxy S20 in the navy and after having it a few weeks now I'm starting to get used to using my phone with it in the wallet and so far I'm happily impressed with the quality and feel of the wallet case. And now means I can ditch my old wallet and use this for both needs. Although it's genuine leather it almost feels a bit suede type material but still feels good. Apparently it smooths to the touch over time. But for around £30 it's well worth the money over the cheaper fake leather ones and it also feels better than my genuine Samsung leather case. All in very happy with my purchase 😀
Lovely leather, perfect fit for phone! Would recommend
Excellent iPhone case and superb customer experience. I did the dumb thing and ordered the wrong case but Snakehive handled the process superbly and I got the new case immediately while I returned my mistake. The phone case is wonderful genuine soft leather with a great feel, if only Apple didn't make the screenshot happen every time I turn the phone off!!
Maybe a little pricey, but when you discover the quality you will see why.
Looks like it will last a good deal longer than the cheap and nasties, too.
I really love my phone case , ordering was easy , it arrived the next day and it smells great ! Looks great too and feels nice. I would certainly recommended .
The best phone case I have ever had, does not wear out, easy to keep clean and really protects the phone, looks fan too.
GOOD AND FAST SERVICE
Always buy snakehive now, probably on my 6 or 7th cover, got a bit more expensive over the years, but only get what you pay for as they say . Recommended. Alex. Glasgow
Very good quality for the money
It's awesome . Gorgeous case .

Would recommend. For that grown up feel to your mobile phone.
Great customer service, I emailed Snakehive to check on the delivery of my phone case, I had a reply within 10 minutes and had reassurance that they would look into the delivery and sort it out. My phone cover arrived the next day. I was delighted with the quality and colour. My family were impressed with it too. The price is excellent for the quality leather. I had paid a similar price for a synthetic cover which didn’t last, that’s why I wanted to buy a phone cover with quality leather from a reliable company. Snakehive did the job
Purchased leather iPhone pouch yesterday & it arrived 24 hours later. Fantastic quality and service. Have always purchased Sena products from the US before which are expensive - not anymore!
Snakehive is rated 4.80 based on 19,587 reviews