Snakehive Reviews

customer service
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Item arrived in Ireland 5 working days after ordering, a little slow. The phone wallet looks very good, well made. Time will tell how well it wears.
Hi Cathal,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
We do advertise that shipping takes 3 to 6 working days to Ireland but we do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Snakehive
I was surprised that the case was not smooth leather, but more of a suede. Not clear in the ad and not what I expected but I'll manage.
As I have stated to you I wanted to choose another case for my Samsung Galaxy 3 Mini phone. However, you have sent a replacement wooden case, which is not acceptable. Please contact me (01665 578538) to arrange for the exchange of cases - as a matter of urgency please.
Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. If you would like to contact our Customer Service team at sales@snakehive.co.uk so they will be able to resolve this for you.

Kind Regards,
Brendan
Customer Service Executive
The delivery, service and quality of the product is excellent.
Bonne qualité de matériau mais ajustement imprécis à savoir que la face avant est moins large que la face arrière ( problème de centrage?). Un peu décevant eu regard au prix et au prestige de la marque.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Would you be able to email our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they would be more than happy to look into this for you.

Georgie
Fast delivery, beautifully made but sadly the suede marks very easily and already looks tired and very scuffed after only a week. Perhaps not suitable for the handbag of a busy working mum!

Georgie
Disappointed - the honey gold is not a vibrate yellow as it looks on the website, more like a tan colour.
The cases are very masculine orientated. Twice I’ve ordered what looks like a deep pink case but it’s darker than the photo and is maroon. My partner has the navy blue case with tan interior - very big spec, a fantastic case - but if you’re a girl who likes deep pink, purples Snakehive do not deliver. A real shame as I love my partners case :(
Very limited stock of iPhone 6 not helpful when needing replacement so will go elsewhere. Quality normally good but bought a sale item which looked usef and bizarrely had an old £10 note folded in the card section!!
Great looking case the only thing I would say is the black shows up finger prints very easy
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your case.
Please do email our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they will be able to assist you with this.

See comments about product
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I am sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your case.

Snakehive
A great looking case but it does not support the automatic turn off of an iPhone XS
Rather expensive and over packaged. Screen protector would be nice
Nice cover but there is no gap for the torch . Colour good.
Hi Carol,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
We are sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with your case.
If you would like to send us an email at: sales@snakehive.co.uk so that we can look into this for you.

Kind Regards,
Elise
I bought a phone case recently, when it arrived the colour was completely different from that on the web, it had a different name and the stitching was different down the back. In effect what was shippped was not what I bought. Snakehive argued it was the same colour and the stitching was moved based on customer request. However, they promptly gave a full refund including postage on return of case
quality of leather good but was not happy with the colour. I wanted bright blue but the actual colour is a very dark blue. not happy. can you do anything about it? Edwin Leigh 07926597799
Thank you for the time to leave us a review, I am very sorry to hear that there has been an issue with your phone case from us.
Would you be able to email our customer service team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they can get this resolved for you.

Snakehive
The Slimline wallet is Disappointing, slippery to feel making it easy to lose your hold . Your Phone in position is Difficult to turn On and Off . The Offer of a Free Key ring is bit of a Con , to try to Receive one you have to go on their Web site and sign up to agree to Receive their Advertising through your E- mail address . Your Delivery address is NOT asked to provide and therefore NO. Key is sent . ???????? .
Hi Malcolm,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
We are very sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue when claiming your free key ring.
You need to enter your order number on the form and from there we can then access your delivery address and can then get the key ring sent out to you.

If you experience any further issues then please do contact our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk and they can help you with this!

Snakehive
I had the bamboo style for my samsung galaxy S5 Neo, and I love the look of the rosewood one on my new galaxy S7 edge. However, the hole for the charging socket is a little too deep and the charger can fall out easily if you're not careful.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
We are very sorry to hear that there is an issue with your new phone case. Would you be able to email our customer services team on sales@snakehive.co.uk with some pictures of the issue and they can look into this for you?

Snakehive
The fitting for I Phone SE is pretty tight and the magnet is not working well!

Snakehive
Hi, I purchased a vintage black leather wallet for my Huawei P8 LITE phone eleven months ago (12 February 2018) and was very happy with it ( smart looking wallet), but now I have to take it out of it's wallet to take a photo as the area around the camera has gone so limp it puts a shadow on all photos taken, very disappointed as it isn't a cheap item I am now waiting on delivery for a hard back case. Disappointed customer J.P.Reck.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
We have sent you an email so we can get this resolved for you.

Snakehive is rated 4.80 based on 18,253 reviews