Snakehive Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Snakehive

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Very speedy delivery and easy to use instructions, but not always easy to carry out the instructions, as i've got bubbles at the corners that refurse to go. The fit is that bit smaller than my phone, even though it is size specific. It is always better to have screen protectors fitted at the shops"
"The product isn't as usuable as I would like. It makes the phone heavier and the screen doesn't come on when you open the cover. The plastic wasn't cut out in the appropriate places to reveal the buttons on the phone."
"Last year I was very impressed with my Snakehive for a Motorola G3, so as I got a replacement larger Motorola G6 it was back to Snakehive. The rubber casing didn't fit the side buttons, so I had to cut it away to use my side buttons. The original smooth wipe clean leather cover was now a suede-like covering that marks easily. What a shame."
"Delivery was fast and accurate. Would've given 5 stars if I'd been satisfied with the product I ordered."
"Case fits well."
"This is my 3rd case from snake hive. First was a full leather wallet style, second was a bamboo case, and this being the first wooden wallet style. I dony know if it's just my specific example or just quality control, but the bottom. Edge of the front part of the case does not have a smooth sanded edge--so it cuts and digs into my finger when I type on this phone. It's really disappointing as snakehive cases are usually premium and well designed cases."
"Beautiful leather and colour but not necessarily made for a phone cover as Marks appeared after a week of using and doesn’t wipe off ."
"iPhone 6 wallet, just over a month old had come away the top and folds over the camera lens part of the phone, usually the products are exceptional apart from the one I last received which has a fault"
"I am unable to do a proper review of the product as i have yet to receive my item after 8 days. Kindly help me to double check on my order."
"Not as good as Xmas purchase Cut slightly too short to not quite cover the phone properly"
"Quality of phone pouch was good but protector screen poor as well as overpriced. Had to cut side openings on leather cover to size. Probably wrong samsung phone year model."
"A little dissapointed as these were not cheap chinese products I brought: glass cover for Huawei p20 lite is a couple of millimeters too small and has not stuck properly around the edges. The phone case is increbily tight; only space for 3 cards and 3 receipts/notes inside."
"Beautiful vintage leather case however the gel case looked cheap and nasty and had glue all over it as did the leather case, most of which I've now cleaned off. I was offered a refund but I'm keeping the case as it now looks better than when it arrived"
"Overall nice looking case.The only thing,doesn’t fit on Iphone 5SE,the plastic blocking the speakers"
"I have not yet to receive my order, but based of other reviews it is a solid product"
"Delivery was delayed (almost a week) without even an option to track the package. No notification either as to when the package will arrive. As to the product, it was a little bulky and magnet inside the leather is very obvious."
"I like the book - like structure of this particular Snakehive product"
"A well made good quality case"
"Ok, but not a snug fit on my iPhone 7 And bit bulky otherwise ok thank you"
"i ordered a cover for phone but my mistake the cover was not as i had expected - I don't think i looked at the picture enough as it only had a cover on one side and i expected it to be covered both sides. probably wouldn't buy from here again. The phone cover was ok but not as expected. The plastic case warps on the top and doesn't fit tightly."
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 13,470 reviews