Snakehive Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Snakehive Reviews

About Snakehive:

SNAKEHIVE: IT'S WHAT'S INSIDE THAT COUNTS.

We believe that wealth is in the mind, not the wallet, and we choose substance over style every time. Whether it’s products or people, it’s simply what’s inside that counts.

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne Court, Dorking Business Park

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Snakehive 5 star review on 27th April 2022
Sharon Connolly
Snakehive 5 star review on 27th December 2021
Get what you pay for. Super cover, Very happy
Lovely quality i have 2 now
great quality, like having a new phone (almost)
Website is simple, straightforward and easy to use. Plenty of description of products.
Speedy delivery and excellent product. I was offered a free keyring if I supplied a review, but when I followed the link I was unable to leave feedback as Amazon did not recognise my purchase because I had ordered directly from Snakehive! However, I was very surprised and happy to receive my lovely keyring!! Obviously, I did not hesitate to write this review when later requested and I would (and will!!) highly recommend Snakehive and their excellent products to anyone. Thank you Snakehive.
Excellent service, faster delivery than amazon prime. Quality of product is also very very good
This is my 2nd Snakehive phone protector/wallet. One word can sum the product up. Quality. I had the new one personalised and it still arrived be my new S22plus! One very happy customer and will recommend to anyone else who want a good quality product.
Fabulous product
I Previously purchased a Snakehive cover for my Samsung S10, two years ago, I just upgraded to the larger S20 fe, needed to get a new Snakehive, very happy to be a repeat customer, its a perfect fit, the Nubuck leather looks and smells great, and the matching keyring rounds out the package nicely, great company to do business with,customer service is great, speedy delivery, well packaged, high quality product, I highly recommend the product and the company πŸ˜€
Snakehive 5 star review on 27th April 2022
Excellent
Absolutely love my new phone case, it’s perfect. Excellent quality and service. Thank you.
It's a lovely case, but I was under the impression I was ordering leather, without the suede effect. I wanted a smooth leather cover. I can see this will get marked and worn very quickly...
Hi Sally, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, and I do apologise for any misunderstanding with regards to the finish of your new case. Our Vintage Leather Wallet cases are made from a soft Nubuck leather, similar to suede at first, and especially when new they will naturally show marks which will add to the character. Over time and with regular use, the top layer of leather will begin to wear down and the case will develop a rich & smooth patina finish. Wear on each of our cases will vary depending on its use, which will add to the unique character of your case. To clean your case we recommend that you carefully wipe the cover with a nubuck or similar soft cloth using a circular motion. Brush with a nubuck brush to remove dirt and dust. Spray a cloth with a nubuck cleaner, from leather retailers or online, and work well into the leather but do not over saturate the material. Allow to dry thoroughly and then use brush to restore the nap to its original condition. Please also follow this link for further tips on how to maintain your Vintage Leather Wallet: https://www.snakehive.co.uk/blogs/blog/how-to-give-your-leather-accessories-a-little-love I hope this helps however please do contact us with any further enquiries 😊. Kind Regards, Emily Customer Care Manager
Quality item. Very happy with my iphone flip case - fits the phone perfectly
Fantastic fast service to NZ. Would definitely recommend
My wife received the phone cover, the day after we ordered it.She was very pleased with it.Very smart and really well made. High Quality. I have owned a Snakehive wallet for a number of years and am extremely happy with it. I would highly recommend anyone to Snakehive goods.Excellent.!!!!!
I have now had 4 Snakehive cases. I have always used them to protect my phones ever since I discovered them online a few years ago. Each one is an excellent quality leather case that doubles up as a wallet for banknotes and cards. They also act as a stand for watching videos on the phone. No doubt when I change my phone again I will be reaching out for another Snakehive case. Keep up the good work.
Very happy with phone case and the how fast it arrived .
I chose Snakehive because my last case came from them 3yrs ago and so I knew the quality of the product and their Customer Service.
I am delighted with my purchase and the quality superb. Delivered very quickly too. Thank you.
Gr8 quality and design and speedy delivery. Would not hesitate to recommend. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Snakehive is rated 4.82 based on 25,295 reviews