Snakehive Reviews

Easy
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne Court, Dorking Business Park

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Super quality phone case which not only looks great but feels good:lovely suede leather outer and soft tan leather inner lining with really nice stitching on outside.And really good service from Emily at Snakehive who managed to get me my preferred colour of Navy and Black despite it being listed as out of stock.Would definitely buy Snakehive again.
Beautifully made great quality delivered super fast, very pleased would definitely order again, only slight criticism is if you have a wireless charger you need to take the case off for it to work properly
Very happy with the product and delivery was quick. Excellent.
Beautiful, easy to use leather Iphone SE case. It arrived on time and I very much enjoy using it!! Thank you, very good product!!:-)
Excellent quality and fit. Design is really nice and cut out fits the phone perfectly.
Excellent productsdelighted with it perfect fit well made a lovely case !! I can highly recommend .
😎..........
Excellent product.
Awesome product; well made, stylish and arrived the next day. Can’t ask for more.
Absolutely beautiful product... superb quality... love it.
Very smart.....it’sPerfect. Just waiting for the wallet that I want to be back in stock 🙏
Really beautiful phone case in green. Love it! It goes really well with my green iPhone 11.
Blown away by the quality of my new Snakehive phone case. I was so impressed I ordered one for my wife!
Excellent quality product with a very swift turnaround. Delighted with my phone case.
Great quality phone case, great customer service and delivery time. Came beautifully boxed as well. Very happy!
This is my the second snake hive phone case and I’m extremely satisfied with the quality and service provided , it was delivered within 24 hours of purchase.
Snake hive cases are by no means cheap but the quality far out weighs the cost of the product.
Keep up the good work snake hive , in my opinion quality items are always worth paying that little bit more.
Very nice phone cover giving excellent protection and easy access. Applied initials well done and seem robust.
brilliant item quality leather
Great website & choice of covers. Quality products
Arrived promptly.
Received my IPhone case within 24 hours of ordering. It arrived beautifully presented in a smart box, perfect for a gift. This is my second purchase and again the quality is simply fab. Long lasting quality through and through. My sister was so impressed she purchased one too. Well done again Snakehive.
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 22,575 reviews