Snakehive Reviews

Easy
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne Court, Dorking Business Park

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Excellent product, well made , pleasing to look at,,
Love the product, feels great, fits my iPhone perfectly, very pleased.
Comes well packaged and protected, would happily recommend.
My wife also has a Snakehive Case for her iPhone and loves it
Ordered over 2 weeks ago & still no sign. I have contacted Snakehive & get fobbed them blaming COVID. I have ordered from all over the world including UK & all have arrived very quickly. Company keeps saying wait wait wait. I’m sorry but you can’t blame COVID for your inadequate service. I have seen the request not to post a negative review but that’s not a true reflection and very disappointing. I will return the item if I ever get it and will certainly not be using Snakehive again...very poor and just passing the book. Avoid at all costs.
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback and we are very sorry that you have not received your order yet.

I have located our correspondence which confirms that your order was dispatched on the 17th November, and we estimate delivery to Ireland within 4-7 working days.

Please note that so far the shipment is only delayed by a couple of working days. Only some of our orders are facing minor delays so I do sincerely apologise for this slight delay. The delays are due to COVID-19 restrictions which have been put in place by our shipping partners, and due to high postal volumes which all shipping companies are experiencing due to the current global circumstances.

Please be assured that we are not trying to pass the buck. As the seller we are responsible to ensure that you receive your order in a timely fashion however we are respectfully asking our customers to be patient at the moment due to delivery delays which are sadly outside of our control.

We would be more than happy to send you a replacement order if you haven't received this within the next five working days, so please do kindly keep us updated.

Alternatively, when your order arrives you are more than welcome to return this to us for a full refund at your convenience. If you would like to process a return please do contact our Customer Services team at sales@snakehive.co.uk who would be happy to assist with this for you.

Kind Regards,
Emily
Snakehive
Very impressive look and feel, phone fits perfectly, I’m so please with it I bought one for my wife
The wallet is well designed and very good quality.
Delivery was quick and easy.
Brilliant. Well made. Fits my iPhone 12 pro max very well. Speedy delivery too
Great quality for the very reasonable price
Fabulous quality product can a few problems with order wrong size initially send. Customer services dealt with query promptly.
Fantastic product and the best customer service ever! So impressed and a big thank you to the team.
I was a little concerned with the magnetic closure as I like to have three cards and cash as well as the phone in the holder but all is good and it stays shut well.
the quality is first class and comes beautifully packaged
Extremely happy with the product and would recommend it to everyone.
Fast efficient service
Simply the best that's is why I have two snakehive phone wallets
Well made quality materials a first class product
Came next day good quality case second one I've had will buy again
Really pleased with this snakehive phone case. Really nice quality. Would highly recommend this case for anyone looking for a genuine leather phone case.
I am somewhat pleased with the items but dissatisfied with having to pay to send the initial orders back due to them not the right fit for my phone.
Hi Tony,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback on your recent purchase with us.

As explained in our Returns Policy, regretfully we are unable to fund return postage costs for incorrectly ordered items. This is something we are hoping to change in the future and your feedback has certainly been taken on board.

I have checked our correspondence and can see that you originally ordered an iPhone 12 Pro case for your iPhone 12 Pro Max. We do have measures in place on our website to prevent incorrect ordering as much as possible, including a tick-box at checkout to ensure the correct item has been selected.

I do sincerely apologise for any inconvenience however please be assured that your feedback will be passed on and we hope that you are enjoying your new iPhone 12 Pro case.

Please do contact us with any enquiries.

Kind Regards,
Emily
Snakehive
I am so happy with the cover I received for my iphone6splus it is the perfect colour and the quality is amazing. A very professional company. Fiona.
Great quality and good price, received day after delivery. Can't fault this.
Excellent value for money and fast delivery
This is my 2nd Snakehive case. They really age well, look and feel better as they age. Would highly recommend them.
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 21,501 reviews