Snakehive Reviews

customer service
Read Snakehive Reviews

sales@snakehive.co.uk

Unit 1, Tillingbourne CourtDorking Business Park,Station Road,Dorking,Surrey

Tell us how Snakehive made you happy
Beautiful product really pleased with purchase and quick delivery too
Please make for Samsung galaxy tab
This was our 3rd Snakehive phone cover all have been top quality. Understand this if you buy cheep you pay twice. These phone covers are so good that they will out last the phone thats why we have stayed with Snakehive.
Great texture. High quality, good value. Speedy delivery
Love it, will always use this site
Snakehive products are excellent and service outstanding. Would recommend the company to all
Beautiful case, lovely fit and colour, would definitely buy again and recommend to friends
Excellent phone case - stylish, sturdy and efficient. And the service was exemplary - the case arrived, personalized with my initials, two days from the order. Thanks and congratulations, chaps!
Used Snakehive for several years now on several iPhones, Always great quality and service, thank you.
Ordered a leather protective cover for my phone. Easy to find Snakehive online. Order came very promptly. The cover was exactly the right size for the phone. Very happy. Five stars.
Excellent product with use of good quality leather
I think that their work is serious, polite and highly valued.
Did not communicate with them. See review below of product.
Very broad line of products and Customer Service Rep very responsive as well as helpful. The biggest improvement I would like to see is much faster shipping options to Australia. Some folks are willing to pay for expedited shipments. That would make it a Very Good star. Ordered on 5/11 and still waiting on 14/11.
The Samsung A3 case is beautiful in navy blue suede, it's so lovely to look at, however, will not protect the phone if it slips out of your hands. On one occasion the phone fell out of the case completely it was just lucky to fall about an inch onto the seat of the car. I will keep the case for special occasions but will be buying something more sturdy for every day use ๐Ÿ™
I searched for a while before finding the snakehive site. I liked the look of the tan folio I phone 7 plus cover and with my order I requested a screen protector too ( keen keen to have the best possible fit ). I'm very impressed with the product. The soft (unbuckle type) leather, the stitching and the attention to detail. Very worried about possible breakages, I wanted a robust phone cover that didn't seem heavy or bulky. This it just perfect! I will recommend this product to anyone looking for a new cover for their phone.
Great wallet for my iPhone 7 Plus. Ordered a black one which is suede and looks smart.
Excellent product. Very quick delivery. Couldn't ask for more
good service and product very good.I would be nice to recieve the key ring promised
Lovely quality product and reasonably priced for leather. Good phone protection. Handy built in viewing stand, slots for cards, place for notes and magnetic catch. Lots of colours to choose from, free del plus received very quickly. What’s not to like, ok you guessed it, I would recommend this product.
Snakehive is rated 4.81 based on 16,373 reviews