www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
Read www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews
The manual was fine and informative for someone who does not know his way around a phone. Next time I will buy one on large print
Your manual is well set out and quite clear, but you people always assume that your customers already know how to operate these phones, whereas some of us haven't a clue, never having had one before.

For example: on Setting up Email accounts you say 1) Launch the Email App - nothing on the screen on my phone says it is an Email App,
and Sending Emails 1) tap XX to compose an email - the symbol (XX) is just a grey blob and so impossible to identify on the screen of my phone.

This is just to indicate to you that some of us are less than conversant with modern technology. I am going back to EE for further instructions tomorrow!
A nice manual.
Bought for my husband so I haven't looked at it yet. Delivered only 24 hours after the order (albeit next town!). I bought a camera one for myself about 6 months ago & was pleased with that.
I wrote the negative review below, but the manual came today. The manual is very nice, so the "good" review is for the manual. However, the company would not have gotten that review.

The manual was supposed to be sent 12 hours after the order the placed. That was on 9/18. As of 9/27, I have not received it. Granted it is coming from the UK to the US, but when I sent an email asking about the status of the order, I have yet to get an answer. However, my credit card was debited as soon as the order was placed.
My wife is finding it helpful with her new phone.
Finally received the manual. Should include a way for tracking when you're gonna get it, however...
It was delivered promptly.I think it was well printed and bound.I would buy from them again.
the manual arrived very quickly but I have not had a chance to look as i went on holiday and have left the charging lead behind. It is being sent. so i will have a go at it when I can. Its huge and thick with lots in. Will take ages to study but hopefully I will get at it soon. Thank you for being so prompt.
Very prompt delivery and very helpful
Could be better, does not go deep enough.
The manual's print is very small and the print light in color. I do really like your printed information though. This is my second order.
Having just purchased an iPhone I was anxious to explore what it could do, hence my order for Smartphone Manual. I was very pleased with the courtesy and efficiency I received in ordering and the delivery. It was well packed and delivered very quickly. Thank you.
My only complaint is the button images are too small to associate with what they are supposed to do. My eyesight perhaps!
Found it a bit difficult at first just finding the bits I wanted. Now more familiar,there are some sections I may not use immediately but will once I become more familiar/competent
it is ok but needs to abit biger in print
I found out that MY wife had a tablet
I thought that the manual was very informative but I had to go to a phone shop to ask 'How do I put a photo that I've just taken into the Gallery' as I could not find any reference in the manual for that action, But apart from that- I've managed to setup my Galaxy A40, OK
ordered the manual, came in the post the very next day, well done
Manual was good as an introduction and as a reference source for future use
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.33 based on 1,975 reviews