www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
customer service
"Arrived very quickly. Very clear and easy to follow."
"Very good manual and very detailed."
"As one old man who only switches his mobile on for about a couple of hours in a week, I think the manual might help me to get to understand the darn contraption, and maybe one day even get to like it more than loath it. So thanks for sending it to me!"
"on the whole easy to follow"
"Just right for ME"
"As a complete beginner to Smart Phones, I was very pleased to be able to buy the Samsung Galaxy User Manual. At the moment I have probably used under 10% of the Manual. One thing I would have liked was to have reached MUCH EARLIER in the booklet was the Indicator Icons (pages 45 & 46) and the information about messages and missed calls (page 78)"
"The Manual had all the information that I was unable to find on the Smartphone. I no longer have to ask my Grandson!"
"It is good but it would be very good if it had an index. It would make it so much easier to use."
"Hsrd to follow inparts"
"well worth the money"
"The Samsung Smartphone [Galaxy A5 (2017)] user manual is delightfully small and compact - it will fit comfortably in a backpack - and is filled with practical information. I would have liked a section on GPS operation because this is a feature that I will use in the field."
"Prompt delivery. Love the spiral binding. Good in debth detail, at least as far as I want to go."
"Very helpful for the basic needs"
"Found it useful and informative, as I don't know my way around these phones very well. Would prefer that it opened as a normal book. Would recommend."
"IT NEEDS AN INDEX"
"Easy reading and well explained"
"Just what I needed, to get me into the 21st century. Easy to read and lots of tips."
"easy to read and understand"
"It was very useful. I reccomend it."
"Enough detail,--a great help !"
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.37 based on 1,107 reviews