www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
Read www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews
Good manageable size and clear print.
As there are no real instructions for an IPhone, and this is my first, the manual has served me well so far. Glad I ordered it.

Rose Heger
Print could be larger and icon's identified better but
overall the manual is very useful.
I have already referred to my Apple Smart Phone Manual which helped and answered my question. I didn't realize that the manual covers all the Apple Phones. I really would of just been fine with the information concerning the phone I actually have, for i won't need the other information. Alot of extra pages that would of been less work for you. I did refer my friend to you for a manual through. Thank you Jeff:)
The manual information is excellent, but the light grey writing is difficult to read - it needs to be darker.
Found ordering to be non-problematic and delivery was swift. Manual seems to be comprehensive and good value for money. I will probably order a manual for my Galaxy tablet from the website.
Arrived promptly and well packaged.
Circumstances have delayed progress with the Manual, however what I have read
up to now has been set out clearly and has been understood easily.
ok fghjksaw
Nice and helpful. Print is too light, hard for me to read. Well put together book, opens well.
Really needed this. Nothing, not even a quick start paper, came with my phone. I went from a $400 phone to almost $1000 so I had a lot to learn.
A useful guide
Very useful thank you for this 80 year old
Concise clear nice print easy to read well presented
VERY CLEAR FOR PRINTING BUT AS IT TOOK A LOT OF PAGES TO PRINT AND INK I ENDED UP BUYING THE BOOK FORM ON AMAZON BUT THE MANUAL ITSELF WAS INVALUBLE AND I CAN USE THE BOOK FOR ALL TECHNICAL REFERENCES.
MANY THANKS JIM.
sometimes difficult a particular point without having to read and some extent search for the data you want.
The iPhone manual is the Apple's on-line manual printed out in two section for much easier reference. You get a lot a manual for your money, and I rate it as very good value.
print quite faint _page numbers hardly readable.
Your service was prompt.
The manual is quite comprehensive.
It would have been better if the print was darker especially the silvered parts.
An index would help.
There is no information about use of the phone
I actually just recently received the manel and have not taken a lot of time to study it but the things I have looked up have been explained very well. I could use a lot more help trying to have the manel explain more about the phone.
the manual was delivered to me very quickly after i had sent my order and , service was excellent pleased withappearance and outlay of information clear print good for old fogey like myself would recommend the company
www.Smartphone-Manual.com is rated 4.35 based on 1,832 reviews