www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.Smartphone-Manual.com
Read www.Smartphone-Manual.com Reviews
The manual, was of great help,as there were some things I was having difficulty with, but I was able to clear these up.
good copy, fast delivery but expensive for a manual, printed like that
Great purchase, helped me set up my new IPhone 👍
Great to have it in hard copy but type is too tiny for specs wearers, cannot refer quickly because you need specs
Still learning what all my phone will do. Manuel seems to be very complete.
Information quite clear to follow. Rather small print but readable. Has been in use to solve some problems and explain other queries.
Generally good for the Samsung Galaxy J3 smart phone. However, I have the Galaxy J3V phone, and I find that some things differ slightly from the J3.
The manual itself looks like it
Will do the job now all I have to do is to get my 80 year old brain to fathom it out
Very useful thanks
I am an old man who has not kept up. The manual was not basic enough for me.
The site was easy to use and I appreciated the chat contact which confirmed the correct manual for my cell phone. My only complaint, and I think it is important, is that I did not receive a confirmation email.
Very helpful
Easy reading. Better than Samsungs manual
Thank you for the Wileyfox manual which I have just received at first glance it appears to have all the answers that I need.
I found it very helpful. ken clarke
Quiet a lot of information and very helpful but very hard to read. Please make the print larger for older people like myself. It would probably help all ages of people as well.
Manual is very good & easy to understand better than the one supplied wit phone.
I traded my Samsung J7 for an Iphone 6S, so I really haven't looked thru the manual.
The web site was fine-easy to use and the response for our purchase was quick and efficient. We have not received the manual as yet, but I assume it is on its way as the 10 day shipping time has not passed.
Did not expect such a thick book,it will take some time
to read and learn from it. My wife and I are from the baby

boomer generation .