Smart Cover Insurance Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Smart Cover Insurance

About Smart Cover Insurance: Smart Cover Insurance, provides appliance insurance for TV's, Satellite, Kitchen appliances, Gadgets' and Mobile phones.

admin@asurit.co.uk

Smart-Cover Direct Ltd T/A Smart Cover Insurance Services Ltd1st Floor 3-5 Rickmansworth Road

Mrs Sandra Gates
"helpful service"
Mr David Fawkner
Verified Buyer
"Pavin was very helpful and professional .. A credit to your organisation !"
Mrs Carol Richardson
Verified Buyer
"The Smart Cover chap was very polite and helpful this morning."
Mr Kevin Peachey & Mrs Karen Peachey
Verified Buyer
"We made an enquiry on the internet about cover for our boiler and central heating. We clicked on the site which said Smart Cove would ring us to discuss in 27 seconds! They did just that. The call was from saj. He was polite and very thorough with explaining the benefits of the cover etc. He answered any of the questions we with confidence. We took out the Smart Cover policy and are now waiting for the paperwork to read through at our leisure. If the back up of this service is as good as our experience today then we will be very happy customers."
Mr Joseph Sinclair
Verified Buyer
"I used the call-back service, as I personally find computers difficult so that was great for me. The operator I spoke to (Pravin) went out of his way to find out information for me, it was exceptional service and a really great price for the cover I wanted."
Mr Ahmed Moustafa
"Good price"
Mr Jim Carlin
Verified Buyer
"Haven't been on long ,but the response to my application was quick. .thanks .."
Mrs Sheila Foden
Verified Buyer
"Excellent Customer Service..its nice to have contact with someone who can answer all your questions regarding your insurance. Very helpful advisor."
Mr Barry Osman
Verified Buyer
"The representive I spoke to was able to answer my questions with ease, he was very knowledgable and courteous. I was able to purchase over the phone Home Emergancy Cover at a great price for 12 months which also included Annual Boiler Service. I would recommend this cover just for the price alone. Thank you for all your help."
Clare Fenwick
"Very helpful"
Mr Neil Gibson
"šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜"
Mr Stewart
Verified Buyer
"I have been with Smart Cover for four years and I have just joined for another year. I find them to be very understanding of my needs. Every one I have talked with have been first class."
"sag very helpful explained everything fully."
Hugh Fergusson
Verified Buyer
"I cannot rate the insurance but the experience when trying to obtain cover was excellent. I will wait to see what the the actual insurance cover is like if I’m every unfortunate enough to need their services."
Mr Pater Hubbard
Verified Buyer
"obviously the price was a deciding factor in choosing this policy and it was explained to me very simply by Saj.it's nice to know i have peace of mind at an affordable price"
Miss Keneisha K Keyes
"Easy and affordable"
"Good, clear information, knowledgeable call handler,no pressure sale."
Mr Bashdar Jalal
"yes im happy"
Mr Abraham
Verified Buyer
"Very good customer service"
Mrs Marina Belyakova
Verified Buyer
"Good range of service for reasonable price"
Smart Cover Insurance is rated 4.34 based on 213 reviews