Smart Cover Insurance Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Smart Cover Insurance

About Smart Cover Insurance: Smart Cover Insurance, provides appliance insurance for TV's, Satellite, Kitchen appliances, Gadgets' and Mobile phones.

admin@asurit.co.uk

Smart-Cover Direct Ltd T/A Smart Cover Insurance Services Ltd; 1st Floor, 3-5 Rickmansworth Road

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Very satisfied with Mr Parvin he under promised and over delivered therefore the customer will always be happy."
"Very pleased with the Customer Service provided by Jenny. Everything explained in easy to understand terminology. Thank You"
"I received very polite concise service from leaving Very happy with the price Thankyou"
"Very helpfull n explain fluentley."
"selling of your product was excellent, and handled with professionalism at all times."
"Very friendly service from Kevin More"
"It was excellent helpful! & Kind ."
"Excellent and outstanding service. Professional and helpful. 5 star service."
"He was polite and professional"
"I recently took out policy for cover on my Range Cooker i looked at other companies and they were asking double what Smart Cover Insurance were asking for the same amount of cover i filled in online application and then somebody phoned me back just to clarify .They also offer package deals which is great if you need a few things insuring very pleased with the customer service and the prices i would recommend highly"
"I can't really review the service other than with my initial contact, Pravin, who was both professional and courteous. As for the service itself, I've just signed up, so I'll have to reserve judgemnt"
"Very quick and straight forward, what every mad house hold needs 10/10."
"I am very pleased with the friendly customer service provided by Pravin. He dealt with my enquiry very efficiently."
"Applied for white goods insurance 5 appliances cost of £24 pcm roughly! Never heard back!"
Hi. I'm sorry that you're unhappy with our service. Please feel free to contact us to explain any problem you experienced. We will always do our utmost to sort out any problems.we attempt to contact you on several occasions, as all our online application must be verbally verified before going to our underwriters for approval.
"Excellent service and I felt like the person selling me the insurance cared"
"Our first Smart Cover Insurance and we were treated in a very professional and helpful manner throughout, thanks to Pravin who is a great asset to your company."
"Spoke with Pevan one of you operators he was very polite and understood his work was not falsed to purchase extra cover which was explained to me"
"SAJ was really helpful and very polite. He is an asset to your company. Thank you for your help"
"Your support service was excellent but it took several hours to get a call back Your web site was not simple enough for an old person of 80. I had several attempts on line and came to a dead halt when I came to submitapplication andthere was nothing on screento press . It is no wonder that I had to wait several hours for a call back. Please review your web site."
"I found Pravin very polite and helpful throughout my phone call, He explained things very well. I haven’t received confirmation yet but l am sure l will. Thankyou"
Smart Cover Insurance is rated 4.46 based on 417 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!