Smart Cover Insurance Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Smart Cover Insurance

About Smart Cover Insurance: Smart Cover Insurance, provides appliance insurance for TV's, Satellite, Kitchen appliances, Gadgets' and Mobile phones.

admin@asurit.co.uk

Smart-Cover Direct Ltd T/A Smart Cover Insurance Services Ltd; 1st Floor, 3-5 Rickmansworth Road

Mrs Barbara Stanford & Mr Geoffrey Stanford
Verified Buyer
"Have a few items now insured, but luckily had no cause to call out. Today we have included boiler cover , cheaper than British Gas, the agent Pravin was very professional and answered all my in depth questions. If his professional standards are anything to go by then my mind is at ease should I need to claim ."
Mrs Helen Pearce
Verified Buyer
"A nice and easy service, with Pravin, who didn't have a strong accent, as I have a problem understanding sometimes on the phone."
Miss Chloe Smith
Verified Buyer
"Try friendly explained everything there was to know"
Mrs Catherine Stevenson
Verified Buyer
"Your agent was very friendly without being pushy and cut to the chase of the information he needed and we needed. He was a breath of fresh air when we are inundated by so many 'sales' calls these days."
Miss Lindsay Page
Verified Buyer
"The guy who I chatted to was very polite and a pleasure to talk to"
Miss Dawn Ash
Verified Buyer
"The agent I spoke to was helpful and polite when taking out a new policy."
"I've just bought insurance and didn't used it but customers service is"
Mr Ashok Kashyap
Verified Buyer
"I work as client services Manager and was disappointed not to receive any confirmation email of my application for 5 days, whilst full payment was made at the time of purchase. Eventually I was emailed the cover certificate, requesting a verification email with pictures of my insured product, which I emailed instantly. It’s the second day without any acknowledgement. I am wondering if I have made a mistake by opting with Smart Cover."
Mrs Philippa Smith
"Reasonably priced."
Mrs Patricia Walsh
Verified Buyer
"to be honest I have only just taken out the policy so can only comment on the person I spoke Kevin Moore. He was helpful and polite and very efficient."
Mr Veysi Sorgucu
Verified Buyer
"very good customer service very helpfully thank you very much for your custom"
Mr Joseph Townley
Verified Buyer
"Today 3/7/2018 ,I enquired about insurance cover for kitchen items,Your telephone assistant Kevin Moore gave me the uppermost attention and was very understanding during our total conversation,Its my first time of using Smart Cover and I am sure if the Company conducts their business in the same way Kevin did. I will be very very Happy,Regards Mr J Townley"
Mr Nagendra Solankala
Verified Buyer
"It was nice talking to Mr.Kevin who explained the policy in detailed and assisted to chose the right appliances to be covered. Much appreciate for answering all questions and helping to sign up with out any hesitation."
Mrs Greta Findlay
Verified Buyer
"Efficient and explained well to me a bit long winded but on the whole ok"
Mrs Naresh Paul
Verified Buyer
"He gave me satisfied answer. i was happy."
Miss Jasbir Kaur
Verified Buyer
"Very supportive, explained the process"
Mr Martin Stevens
Verified Buyer
"I have paid £131.88 to WWW.SMART-SURE.COM on 12/06/18 for a satellite system insurance policy and I have not received a policy number or any policy documents to confirm that the equipment concerned is now covered. For this, and other reasons I wish to cancel ti within the 14 - day cooling-off period allowed."
This is the review page for Smart Cover Insurance, not smart-sure.com
Mrs Selvajothi Ernest
"Excellent service"
Mr Lukman Ahmed
Verified Buyer
"Kevin was very informative and very helpful"
Ms Jacqueline Quinlan
Verified Buyer
"The Gentleman today was very helpful and I have peace of mind now that my TV Is Insured And covered"
Smart Cover Insurance is rated 4.42 based on 336 reviews