Smart Cover Insurance Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Smart Cover Insurance

About Smart Cover Insurance: Smart Cover Insurance, provides appliance insurance for TV's, Satellite, Kitchen appliances, Gadgets' and Mobile phones.

admin@asurit.co.uk

Smart-Cover Direct Ltd T/A Smart Cover Insurance Services Ltd; 1st Floor, 3-5 Rickmansworth Road

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"Thank you for your excellent service. Staff very friendly"
"Quick to assess the claim and arrange repair. Great service thanks"
"The operator (Pravin) was very helpful in setting up and going through the policy."
"Very good staff and nice results, I m very happy"
"I had issues with my washing machine, I make the claim in next day comes the inginer to sort out the problem after few days I get brand new washing machine replacement I very happy whit smart cover insurance I 1 year member whit them very recommend company many thanks smart cover"
"Excellent swift response and service."
"I spoken to Kevin Moore He is very helpful thanks Kevin"
"They were very helpful and got things sorted very quickly really pleased"
"Amazing company thank you Kevin for really working hard."
"Very pleased with the service! Washing machine broke down and although took a week to get an engineer when they arrived they were very polite and efficient and Smart Cover followed up to see if I was happy with the service."
"I found the cover off good value and Paravin very helpful. Very informative on helping me with my boiler cover."
"Engineer was quick and had the required part with him so didn't need to call back. The process to get your covered appliance is very long winded and frustrating especially when your disabled or have disabled family members and rely on that appliance."
"Pravin dealt with me clearly and efficiently,"
"Helpful service. thank you"
"Looks a good deal"
"very happy with product"
"Excellent service. Would definitely recommend"
"Quick, responsive and efficient"
Smart Cover Insurance is rated 4.46 based on 572 reviews