Smart Cover Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Cover Insurance
Read Smart Cover Insurance Reviews

About Smart Cover Insurance:

Smart Cover Insurance, provides appliance insurance for TV's, Satellite, Kitchen appliances, Gadgets' and Mobile phones.

admin@asurit.co.uk

Smart-Cover Direct Ltd T/A Smart Cover Insurance Services Ltd; 1st Floor, 3-5 Rickmansworth Road

phoned up to make a claim after 2 years on cover for our washing machine, it broken down and wanted it repaired. spoke to their advisor, most rude woman I've ever spoken to, talking over me at every opportunity. zero customer service skills. trying to talk the way out of us making a legitimate claim. would never go near this lot whatsoever. left me and my partner very stressed and upset. AVOID.
Smart cover poor slow working rubbish insurance!! After waiting more then a month I make complain... and they sort out my claim next day. Avoid as a plague!!! !!
Good customer service
I applied for appliance cover some 2 weeks ago. I received a call from Callum a week ago and at this stage have still not received any confirmation that my application has been accepted. That is the reason I have scored this so low, but really would like a response one way or another as you have taken my money!!.
It’s a bit early to review so far so good
All I wanted was to cover a sky q box. I wasn't told you couldn't cover it and it was only when I read the policy did I realise it wasn't covered
First time needed this insurance to send an engineer to come out & fix my washing machine. Very pleased with the service, by a friendly, efficient & dedicated member of your team.
Excellent easy process. Repairs carried out by the manufacturers engineers. Very impressed
AVOID SHOCKING SERVICE - Washer dryer failed and have now waited 3 weeks for replacement. Did not realize in the small print when you do have a claim there are 5 pages of forms, pictures and ID to process a engineer visit. Then there is also a delivery charge for a replacement if required, in our case a item of lesser value was the only offer. Now on 2 occasion Smart Cover have failed to arrange a delivery and had us waiting 7am to 7pm on both days. Waiting for them now to make a part cash settlement of not even the full amount.
Excellent service and competitive price
Excellent fast response to repair boiler problem via local technician who was the most reliable honest competent tradesman who knows his job. Thank you Smart Cover and long may you prosper.
Very good
Really unprofessional (rather cheating) on part of their boiler repair guys (preferred management). The boiler is only 5 years old and they made the wrong diagnosis. I had to pay for access. The problem reappeared due to the wrong diagnosis. At first, they said they would have to change the pump but later they said it's beyond the economic repair.

A new story every time I call them.

Useless insurrance.
Easy to cover what I needed for a very good price
very nice phone call
Very helpful person easy to talk to .
Pravin was extremely helpful this morning setting my family up with peace of mind for boiler and appliance cover
It was a reassuring conversation about good insurance cover provided by a financially regulated authority for my Sky box insurance cover and scam callers offering insurance with no financial regulation.
Only marked down due to lack of communication between Smart Cover and myself
The gentleman who rang was very patient with me, as I am an elderly lady.
Smart Cover Insurance is rated 4.46 based on 666 reviews