Smart Cover Insurance Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Smart Cover Insurance

About Smart Cover Insurance: Smart Cover Insurance, provides appliance insurance for TV's, Satellite, Kitchen appliances, Gadgets' and Mobile phones.

admin@asurit.co.uk

Smart-Cover Direct Ltd T/A Smart Cover Insurance Services Ltd1st Floor 3-5 Rickmansworth Road

Mr David Smith
Verified Buyer
"A month later and two phone calls, I'm still waiting for my insurance documents to come through the post. Took the money quick enough though. Perhaps someone could get it sorted as I am a new customer and first impressions are very important."
Miss Carol Maskell
Verified Buyer
"Easy to access web site, simple step by step process and quick response to e-mail account to confirm cover."
Mr Alan Bowman
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service and very helpful."
Miss Samantha Rodgerson
Verified Buyer
"So far so good. :) Happy with the service if had from them. :)"
Mr Donald Hainey
Verified Buyer
"Great deal great service well explained to"
"Rubbish, try to con you! Tell you one thing and when it comes to it they tell you something else"
Dear Customer,

Our policy doesn't cover existing faults and there will be an excess fee if you make a claim with in the cooling off period. we enforce this policy in order to avoid fraudulent claims and keep the policy premium competitive enough to our customers.

Please contact us immediately if you are dissatisfied with any other reasons , as we always take consumers complaints very seriously and we would like to have an opportunity to address your issue.
Hi. I'm sorry that you're unhappy with our service. Please feel free to contact us to explain any problem you experienced. We will always do our utmost to sort out any problems.
Mrs Carol Kennedy
Verified Buyer
"Still waiting for my insurance policy"
I'm very sorry that you have experienced a delay in receiving your policy documents. I will ensure this is rectified immediately.
Miss Shani Cooper
Verified Buyer
"The sales man was very polite and very informative, making it easy to understand the policy."
Mr Owen Taylor
Verified Buyer
"The staff gave the information in a way that was easy to understand and follow."
Mr Douglas Symmons
Verified Buyer
"Very quick telephone call back, well trained operative called Bradley was very thorough and helpful. We are considering using you for other cover. Well done."
Mrs June Jones & Mr Henry Jones
Verified Buyer
"Great to find an insurance to cover all this, and so easy to set up."
Mr Joseph Ducan
Verified Buyer
"Smart Cover offered me Cover for 8 appliances at a very good and affordable price, I would recommend them and their helpful staff"
"Friendly and helpful very polite staff member"
Mr Clive Russell
Verified Buyer
"Knowledgeable contact who explained everything clearly and who did not try to sell me something I did not want. Cover provided was adequate for my needs"
"Just received excellent telephone service from Smart Cover. Brilliant price. May transfer all my policies to them if they live up to expectations. Unable to grade them above a 3 star as I have yet to experience their technical support. I’m a little concerned after reading some very negative reviews which I didn’t read until after I paid in full. Said they have been around for 15yrs yet their reviews only go back 1 year. Let’s hope I won’t be disappointed. Watch this space."
"Spoke with Hannah this morning who was very helpful. Took out household appliances cover, boiler and emergency cover. Price is competative and fair."
Mrs Brenda Lovatt
Verified Buyer
"Kevin mole dealt with my questions very efficiently and politely so thank you to him"
"Good value for money and the adviser was very helpful."
Mrs Dorothy Wren & Mrs Helen Davies
Verified Buyer
"Just taken out the insurance so fingers crossed I get the service I had when taking out the policy"
Mr Gordon Male
Verified Buyer
"The operator was very polite and answered my questions quite knowledgeable. As a new customer I felt this was the arbinger of good service . I now await the promised mail to see if all was now covered when I pay and date of start."
Smart Cover Insurance is rated 4.36 based on 270 reviews