Smart Cover Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Cover Insurance
Read Smart Cover Insurance Reviews

About Smart Cover Insurance:

Smart Cover Insurance, provides appliance insurance for TV's, Satellite, Kitchen appliances, Gadgets' and Mobile phones.

admin@asurit.co.uk

Smart-Cover Direct Ltd T/A Smart Cover Insurance Services Ltd; 1st Floor, 3-5 Rickmansworth Road

Very good and great company to insure with
i have had a policy from you but you haven't send me any details i.e. POICY No CONTACT FOR ANY REPAIR DONE SORRY I DON'T HAVE ANY DETAILS CAN YOU PLEASE VFORWARD THE DETAILS TO ME
VIRSEN
This his my frist insurance policy apart from my car insurance
Good cover
Spoke with Conner over the phone. Very friendly, explained everything clearly
Money was taken from my debit card yet smart cover have no record of my account
Quick and easy to set up, good customer service, happy days
great service
Surely when entering into an agreement on line with a password, that password should not be repeated in a telephone conversation. I did not take out the cover as I was very surprised by the lax approach to security.
Great price, easy to use website...excellent
phoned up to make a claim after 2 years on cover for our washing machine, it broken down and wanted it repaired. spoke to their advisor, most rude woman I've ever spoken to, talking over me at every opportunity. zero customer service skills. trying to talk the way out of us making a legitimate claim. would never go near this lot whatsoever. left me and my partner very stressed and upset. AVOID.
Smart cover poor slow working rubbish insurance!! After waiting more then a month I make complain... and they sort out my claim next day. Avoid as a plague!!! !!
Good customer service
I applied for appliance cover some 2 weeks ago. I received a call from Callum a week ago and at this stage have still not received any confirmation that my application has been accepted. That is the reason I have scored this so low, but really would like a response one way or another as you have taken my money!!.
It’s a bit early to review so far so good
All I wanted was to cover a sky q box. I wasn't told you couldn't cover it and it was only when I read the policy did I realise it wasn't covered
First time needed this insurance to send an engineer to come out & fix my washing machine. Very pleased with the service, by a friendly, efficient & dedicated member of your team.
Excellent easy process. Repairs carried out by the manufacturers engineers. Very impressed
AVOID SHOCKING SERVICE - Washer dryer failed and have now waited 3 weeks for replacement. Did not realize in the small print when you do have a claim there are 5 pages of forms, pictures and ID to process a engineer visit. Then there is also a delivery charge for a replacement if required, in our case a item of lesser value was the only offer. Now on 2 occasion Smart Cover have failed to arrange a delivery and had us waiting 7am to 7pm on both days. Waiting for them now to make a part cash settlement of not even the full amount.
Excellent service and competitive price
Smart Cover Insurance is rated 4.45 based on 676 reviews