Smart Cover Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Cover Insurance
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Smart Cover Insurance Reviews

About Smart Cover Insurance:

Smart Cover Insurance, provides appliance insurance for TV's, Satellite, Kitchen appliances, Gadgets' and Mobile phones.

Tell us how Smart Cover Insurance made you happy
i am using them for few years now and just switched insurance from another company and got further discount. The cover and claims experience was really good too.
have used Smart Cover for a number of years and really would highly recommend this company. Over the last few days I have had the pleasure of dealing with an extremely friendly and efficient chap by the name of Shane who has dealt with my dishwasher problem admirably. Initially they had an issue locating a part for the faulty dishwasher but then Shane came to the rescue and sorted the whole thing out by replacing the original dishwasher with a new one (like for like). True to their word Smart Cover honoured their insurance promise. Very impressive indeed. Many thanks.
Very pleased with the service, and the engineer was pleasant and easy to talk to. Althought had to recall the engineer back after the first fix to the appliance as, although machine was now washing, after the cycle finished and shown END and lock light went out, an E01 message was on. Engineer came out again no problem now completely working well. Just one downfall, the time I was without my machine working.
Nah I will not recommend Mohammed Niraz Buhari led company smart cover to any one I know. I read his article where he talk about customer satisfaction and service but in reality their services is real pathetic and dishonest. When you call them for your claim they will make pathetic excuses to avoid your concern and lay down heavy trail of paper work if somehow they agree to pay. I cancelld my insurance after the incident and will recommend others to avoid them while you can.
We moved from one insurer to Smart Cover a few years ago ( having never made a claim ) because we felt the cover was better and slightly cheaper. About 3 months ago,on fast spin, our washing machine started to make a noise like a jet aircraft taking off and getting worse each week. We decided to call Smart Cover for advice and spoke with a very professional lady called Denise. She organised,within a couple of days, a local investigation and the fitter ( who was also excellent ) confirmed the problem was serious and changed the parts there and then ! From the start is was speed and efficiency which really surprised us - well done Denise and the team
Terrible fraud company, not so smart after all, Smart Cover Insurance. I wanted to get my boiler fixed as had no hot water or heating, so called Smart Cover. They denied I had boiler policy cover (I had both on my email and I hard copy certificate including it). I called them back to deal with my claim which they tried hard to deny but they need evidence of my last service. So I tried to call my previous insurance company, due to covid they had staff shortage nut they finally managed to get the doc for me. FINALLY I get an engineer who used the manual, called several friends and told me 3 different parts were needed before settling on one. An expensive one. After chasing for whole day I finally get a call back to confirm next steps. £560 for a gas valve, I’ll have to pay for the costs after £280. The firm then say if the boiler still has problems that I’ll be liable for any extra call out charges and parts... Speak to a gas engineer friend who confirms this cost is too much for what’s being offered. I think they’re trying to rip me off for being a single female and decide to try another option...
After a complaint I was introduced to Mark and he was very good with his approach to my complaint and I am now happy with the conclusion
Very good very happy high quality service
Do not go near this company. Boiler broke down. Twelve days later still not repaired. Mother is 98. They do not care. J he Neil.
called yesterday day for boler repair this morning had a message saying an engineer would call in 3 days to repair somone was out in 20 mins after calling for call back now i have been told 3 days for part to be ordered keep you posted on this will be calling back tuesday morning
Took out insurance with this company boiler & kitchen appliances. In middle of November 2020 my boiler sprung a leak reported it and was told engineer would be sent out unfortunately never arrived until 14 Dec then told me I needed part and would get back to me but no show.phoned company they said fault was fixed I told them it was not. They said they would send another engineer but did not arrive until last week in January 2021 and same story no more contact. Finally phoned to cancel was informed claim would be passed to cancellation dept and still waiting for call back.
Very quick to take your money but awful at arranging repairs. After a week they still hadn’t called an engineer to look at our broken dishwasher. Numerous phone calls made but no one ever called us back. Policy cancelled and I’m seeking legal action against them.
Good price and cover but been trying to get a boiler service for 2 months. First excuse was it had been accidentally listed as completed and now engineer has gone sick. Never had a phone call, always chasing them
Avoid this company at all cost because it will cost with no benefits .I went with them because of the price but was robbed. Your money is taken from your bank without prior warning and when queried you are fobbed off with lame excuses but they still have your money over a month before renewal date. When I tried to cancel i was forwarded to a smooth talker and I had to be very forceful to cancel and when I asked for email confirmation I was informed they don't use email confirmation. The boiler service I asked for was never confirmed or carried out. Total waste of time and money don't go there.
Very good and great company to insure with
i have had a policy from you but you haven't send me any details i.e. POICY No CONTACT FOR ANY REPAIR DONE SORRY I DON'T HAVE ANY DETAILS CAN YOU PLEASE VFORWARD THE DETAILS TO ME VIRSEN
This his my frist insurance policy apart from my car insurance
Good cover
Spoke with Conner over the phone. Very friendly, explained everything clearly
Money was taken from my debit card yet smart cover have no record of my account
Smart Cover Insurance is rated 4.42 based on 690 reviews