Smart Cover Insurance Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Smart Cover Insurance

About Smart Cover Insurance: Smart Cover Insurance, provides appliance insurance for TV's, Satellite, Kitchen appliances, Gadgets' and Mobile phones.

admin@asurit.co.uk

Smart-Cover Direct Ltd T/A Smart Cover Insurance Services Ltd; 1st Floor, 3-5 Rickmansworth Road

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"I was very happy with the service I got Mrs atwal"
"i had a very delightful service experience with KM. please keep it up"
"As a new customer I can't rate service but Pravin was great in helping me insure my appliances."
"I cancelled my cover as I found a cheaper deal"
"Just took out cover for 5 appliances very good service from Pravin on the telephone. Just hope if I ever need to get an engineer out service is just as good"
"Representative was extremely helpful and informative"
"Staff very friendly, easy to talk to made it a very easy process was a pleasure to talk to. Kevin more top man"
"Pravin patiently guided us through purchase of the emergency cover insurance. Of course he was helped enormously by the product being extremely competitive."
"Very very good"
"Low prices can lump all insurances into 1 including devices"
"Pravin was excellent. He explained everything clearly. I would have no hesitation in recommending your company on the strength of his dealings with me."
"Cancelled policy before it started but they still tried to take the first direct debit - luckily I spotted it before payment was taken!"
"Kevin was very helpful and took time to help"
"Thank Pravin for his help - very thorough and friendly too"
"Clear and concise online instructions. Further to this a telephone call from Pravin regarding the benefits of an annual payment which was most welcome. Thank you.... excellent service. Mrs Sheron Cooke"
"Telephone answered promptly,agent clear and friendly no problems."
"I found the service I received very helpful & my questions were answered without hesitation."
"Quick and Excellent service"
"Just started my cover with Smart Ins. No problems so far with dealing with Smart , very much looking forward to a good working relationship"
"Very good description and manner of the cover ,hope the cover is as good as the man called Pravin"
Smart Cover Insurance is rated 4.46 based on 484 reviews