Smart Cover Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Cover Insurance
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Smart Cover Insurance Reviews

About Smart Cover Insurance:

Smart Cover Insurance, provides appliance insurance for TV's, Satellite, Kitchen appliances, Gadgets' and Mobile phones.

Tell us how Smart Cover Insurance made you happy
i have had a policy from you but you haven't send me any details i.e. POICY No CONTACT FOR ANY REPAIR DONE SORRY I DON'T HAVE ANY DETAILS CAN YOU PLEASE VFORWARD THE DETAILS TO ME VIRSEN
This his my frist insurance policy apart from my car insurance
Very good
It was a reassuring conversation about good insurance cover provided by a financially regulated authority for my Sky box insurance cover and scam callers offering insurance with no financial regulation.
Filling in the on line form was easy to understand. Very competitive price which we were very happy with. Switching to Smart Cover for Insurance cover has saved us over 50%.
Happy with the repair
Happy with the personnel
clear, helpful & courteous; many thanks
Very polite, didn't always phone back, claiming was straight forward, would and still use them
Hope the service is as good as the customer support time will tell
Thank you Pravin for your patience and explanations - all is fine.
They were very helpful and got things sorted very quickly really pleased
Engineer was quick and had the required part with him so didn't need to call back. The process to get your covered appliance is very long winded and frustrating especially when your disabled or have disabled family members and rely on that appliance.
Pravin dealt with me clearly and efficiently,
Looks a good deal
We thought we needed some help with the TV young lady on the phone was very helpful trying to help us, but an appointment was given us straight away then we found out all we needed was new batteries. In the control.but no problem when we can called and cancelled Thank you
Quite helfull, very long phone call repeated every thing now awaiting engineer to repair washing machine
Helpful and organised.
Engineer was friendly and efficient.
Very good service and competitive prices. One of there agents phoned me after I left my details online. And explained everything to means gave me all the payment details. Previn the agent was very helpful.
Smart Cover Insurance is rated 4.42 based on 689 reviews