Sleeps12.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sleeps12.com
Read Sleeps12.com Reviews

About Sleeps12.com:

We work hard at Sleeps 12 to make sure your stay is the best ever. Come and spend time at our beautiful big cottages and houses; perfect for large group holidays, celebrations, hen weekends and corporate team building breaks or hospitality.

It’s all about having a relaxing time in gorgeous surroundings – time to unwind, to be together and make wonderful memories. Our big holiday houses aren’t just places to stay, they’re places to enjoy.

More Photos & Videos
Just had a great week in one of your properties
with a great pool
And all your bedrooms had plenty of room in them even with with large beds
We are already looking to book again
Thanks again to the team at sleeps12
Kind regards Chaz and family
Thank you Chaz for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. We look forward to being able to accommodate you again.
very efficient informative and friendly service First class
Great for us thanks!
Thank you.
Excellent service and amazing range of properties! Very happy and we will use again
Thank you.
Excellent service. Kept fully informed all the way. Regular emails. Easy booking process and good service post booking
Thank you.
We have been a customer of Sleeps12 for six years. We have always enjoyed our stays. This year was different, obviously, because we didn’t get to stay in the property we initially booked. However, we feel very fortunate to have had a holiday and the substitute property was very nice. The customer service we received to enable us to still have a holiday was excellent.
Thank you Lynda for taking the time to leave your review, we really do appreciate it.
Really pleased. Attentive customer service. Good email reminders. All info on website was accurate.
Thank you.
The Otterhead House is the most beautiful property I’ve ever stayed at. I stayed with a party of 11 girls in total and there was plenty of space for everyone. The property was stylishly furnished and the location was serene. I really forward to staying in this property in the future!
Thank you Helen for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. We are really pleased you had a lovely stay.
Lovely house and pool, kitchen fabulously equipped and all exceptionally clean.
Only downside is the horrendous amount of flies due to the neighbouring farm.
Also the 9.30am checkout with a big family is challenging!!!!
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, it really is appreciated.
The experience of booking with Sleeps12 has been excellent from first contact last year despite such extraordinary unforeseen circumstances in recent times. Any attempt to contact them was always responded to promptly.
The accommodation at Holemoor Stables was superb and the attention to detail in respect of Covid19 restrictions was exemplary. The owners could not have been more helpful.
We had a fabulous family holiday and could not recommend Sleeps12 or Holemoor Stables more.
July 2020
Thank you Diane for taking the time to leave such a lovely review, it is very much appreciated.
Although the property was good, however there were some mishaps for example there was no refrigerator (large) as the old broke and the new open was ordered but was unable to deliver before our arrival.
Was told to use the new refrigerator will arrive first thing next morning, which it but food for 14 people was hard to store in a tiny under cupboard fridge, the manager sue was great, she was very helpful, we managed to store some food to our neighbouring holiday maker and also sue taken some chilled food home to store.
Overall good holiday and experience
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, I am so pleased they were able to replace the faulty fridge for you the following day and that you had a good holiday.
Your company have been helpful courtious and informative. I would recommend and use you again. Thank you
Thank you.
The house was as described very clean really well equipped excellent host definitely would recommend and visit again
Excellent stay
Thank you Gillian. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay at Viney Hill in Gloucestershire. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
We had a fantastic week. The house catered really well for large groups and we loved the hot tub, swimming pool and steam room. Would definitely stay there again. Thanks Sean & Family.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are so pleased you had such a lovely time at Walnut Arbour in Somerset. Hopefully we will be able to accommodate you again in the future.
We have just returned from an excellent 4 night break booked via sleeps12.com who were very efficient and helpful throughout the booking process. Helen was great at quickly replying to any questions we had prior to making the booking relating to the current restrictions which were in place re Covid19. We went ahead with the booking for 6-10/07 and am so glad we did as we had a fantastic time! Thank you!
We are so pleased you were able to take your break at Culmbridge House in Devon. Thank you for taking the time to leave your lovely review, we really do appreciate it.
Despite cancellation of all travel /holidays during lockdown, this family run business gave us support and information to make everything less stressful. As a result we have had no hesitation in re booking for 2021.
Dear Rosie, thank you for taking the time to leave your review and we look forward to accommodating you in 2021.
Wonderfully understanding and constructive guidance throughout these uncertain times. Couldn’t have wished for a more practical and informative response. We will not hesitate to book again.
Thank you Margo for taking the time to leave your review, it is very much appreciated and we look forward to being able to accommodate in the future.
Excellent The property was Fantastic
Thank you.
We had a wonderful stay at Garden Court, Dorking.

Sleeps12 were highly efficient with our booking from start to finish.

Jessica and Helen helped us through the difficulties and changes that were made due to the Covid 19 pandemic.

We would highly recommend this company and the property.

Fiona
Thank you Fiona for taking the time to leave such a lovely review, it is very much appreciated.
Do not book with this company!

Communication is poor and are trying to recuperate money lost due to the COVID 19 situation in what ever way they can.

I booked a house for 16 people last year and within a few weeks my father who was healthy suddenly died of a cardiac arrest. Due to religious reasons my mum would not be able to go and we did not want to leave her on her own at this awful time.

After a firm call by my brother, they agreed to let us change our booking to this year. We had the option to make the dates available for others to book and we would lose 20% of the cost should someone else take our booking.

When I checked with sleeps12 in January 2020 they told me no one had taken the booking but not to worry because even if no one else took the dates we would have the option to move the booking to a date that suits the whole family and that they would contact me as soon as some else takes the booking.

In June I called to check the dates of the booking as we wanted to go ahead and keep our booking, if government’s advice allows this. No one had been in contact from sleeps12 so I assumed no one had taken the booking which made sense as the government had not made any announcement regarding families meeting which would therefore not enable companies such as sleeps12 to take any new bookings.

Upon contacting them I received an abrupt email to say I had cancelled my booking. I responded and explained what had been agreed and demanded that some calls me. After several attempts I managed to get through to someone and was told that another customer had taken the dates and property booked by us. I asked about not being informed and the refund. I was told that the finance team would be in touch. I then received another email to say that there would be no refund. I replied demanding someone from management calls me. Nobody called but instead I received an email to say I would receive £1500 of the £4050 we paid.

I called again for an explanation. They were rude and insensitive. Started to tell me how the house owner had done us a favour last year by allowing us to change the dates , I pointed out it was compassion he had shown not so much a favour. She carries on by saying we had chosen to change the dates , I had to remind her that we hadn’t chosen to lose our father! I became really upset over the phone and had to end the call. When I called back I was told ‘this is over’

They kept changing what they said...
1st they told me I had cancelled the booking
Then someone else has booked out dates and the finance team will be in touch
Then there would be no refund
This changed over night to £1500

I’m so disappointed. We thought we were dealing with honest professional people. My
Mum is looking forward to spending time together with her children and grandchildren- don’t know how to tell her we’ve no longer got a booking not to mention the financial loss.
Dear Mehzabin. It was unfortunate that just before your stay in 2019 that your father died and you were unable to attend your booking with us. Unfortunately you had not taken out insurance, which would have meant you could have recovered the cost of your holiday, leaving nobody out of pocket. Instead the owner very compassionately let you have a date the following year. This was at a complete expense to them, making them your insurer. You then cancelled the booking for 2020. The owner was keen to get you some money back and despite the Covid-19 outbreak was able to recover £1500 for you. I can't stress enough how important it is for guests to make sure they are insured.
Sleeps12.com is rated 4.89 based on 520 reviews