Skin Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skin Shop
Read Skin Shop Reviews
Very good service. Order received the following day
Speedy and efficient. Even at the busiest of times.
Ordered goods in the afternoon, were delivered next day. Excellent service
Excellent products- conditioner particularly good for scalp psoriasis. Quick delivery too.
I only buy my facial skincare here. Always a prompt dispatch with carefully packaged items. I especially liked it when my products arrived secured in only cardboard.
Just check your freebies paid by Apple Pay and they never showed up, but all items very good value for money
Very efficient and fast delivery to Ireland. Am very satisifed with products As I am a customer with you for many years. Thank you. Madge
Placed order late on Wednesday, delivered to my door by Friday !! Now that’s what I call good service x
Order came very quickly. My skin is so much better since using the Kalme products which is all I use now.
Very quick and efficient service to deliver an excellent product.
Love the products, and they always arrive quickly, and always well-packaged.
Second bottle of Hydrosil Scalp Shield Shampoo purchased, now confident it works well but still think it would be helpful to increase its viscosity. A reliable Shampoo to ring the changes with, Oregon Anti-plaque Shampoo just does the job (I'm not going to drop either of them!)
I've been using skin shop products for rosacea prone skin for 18 months and the improvement is vast. My skin is not so sensitive and the products feel good on my skin. Would recommend
As always the skin shop excels great service and products especially the lip balm which I wouldn't be without
Was a pleasure to order from, really prompt dispatch and devliery.
Easy ordering and prompt delivery
I've suffered from scalp psoriasis for 10 years and was having a particularly bad flare up recently which was becoming unbearable. I've tried every product out there to relieve my symptoms over the years and not had much joy. But now I can't begin to describe my relief at finding Oregon. I've been using it every 2/3 days for the past 4 weeks, allowing my hair to dry naturally and not using any styling products to give Oregon the best chance of working. Not much changed at the start, but after 10 days or so, i began to notice the scales and flaking becoming easier, which in turn reduced the itching. My scalp is so much calmer now. I even had my first day in 10 years where i didn't scratch it once! The smell is a little like a bonfire but it eases off and it's well worth putting up with! I'll be sticking with Oregon from now on! It's a life changer for me!
Excellent service now into testing the product
I order regularly and am very happy with service and delivery.
Good service. Fast delivery with timely updates
Skin Shop is rated 4.82 based on 1,178 reviews