Skin Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skin Shop
Read Skin Shop Reviews
Good service. Product Arrived to my address faster than estimated!
Best customer service I’ve had. Answered my query straight away, service was second to none. Would highly recommend using Skin Shop. Great products and great service.
Great customer service, really helped me out. Reassuring to have them! And love my Clarol products, too!
The ordering was easy, the website informative and it arrived the next day. Love the products.
I can't understand the bad reviews of the actual products. In2u provided the first relief in years. Tried to order again but out of stock now for ages. Also why do I have to use Google pay?
Skin shop has changed their hair shampoo contents - used it for years as it WAS superb - new one dreadful - makes my hair greasy!
Excellent service every time. I have used The Skin Shop for many years now as theirs is the only shampoo and conditioner that helps my Psoriasis. Have stopped using anything else now and only the use Oregon range. I have also bought this range but for the head and body for my Brother who suffered terrible skin for a time and worked wonders. I always recommend The skin Shop I love that it is all natural and not tested on animals and is a British company. Would highly recommend trying.
Horrendous customer service potentially would have been a good customer as some of their products are good however due to the nature of their customer service I cant part with my money again! Awful avoid fine until you call them with a problem (their mistake)
Cancelled order, but still dispatched. No acknowledgment of emails and no replies. Unimpressed
I ordered an expensive cream that arrived almost empty. It had a foil seal over the nozzle and no cracks in the container so was clearly a manufacturing fault. Upon contacting customer services I was made to feel like a liar and humiliated. They insist I just pay for the postage to return it!!! I asked for the postage to be paid and they argued for 15 minutes before I convinced them it was the correct business protocol. Do not use this company. You will be financially hurt!
Ordered the a lip balm at 3.95 pounds delivery and it arrived in an unsealed tin with what appeared to be a fingerprint in the product. I contacted customer service immediately who explained that this appearance was not a fingerprint but part of the manufacturing process. I still felt unease and requested a return, However was told this has to be at my expense! So the cost of delivery and return is more than the cost of product. Think carefully.
The under eye concealer I ordered stopped working. The pump button only works now and again which is no good when I need to use it every morning. I contacted the company to tell them. They told me to return it (at my own expense) and they will send me another. Wasn't happy as the concealer had already cost me £20. I had to spend more money to get another through no fault of my own.
My cream is first class for pain relief of my arthritic knees
I was given the name of Celafen which is a cream for aching and arthritic joints, well l can confirm it is absolutely wonderful. Within minutes of using the cream l could walk quite well without pain in my knees, and l continue to use it daily
very fast delivery with free sample of another product included. Information leaflets included on the new products. Also, a nurse available to answer questions on the products online
Skin Shop is rated 3.40 based on 15 reviews