Simply Wigs Reviews

Simply Wigs 5 star review on 3rd March 2021
karla read
Anne Hollingsworth
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 24th February 2021
My mum loves it. Very easy and versatile.

Delivery was a bit rubbish though, no option for speedy delivery. I ordered at least week before my mum's birthday. I phoned on the day before her birthday and I paid a further £5 for next day but normal mail would have worked if they actually posted it in time.
Great service lovely people I will definitely use Simply wigs again I give them 5 stars
Excellent Service. Couldn't be more helpful. Great products. Will definitely shop again.
Hi
I have rated you 5 stars as the service you provide is very good. However, I have in the past bought 3 wigs Talent Mono petite wig by Gisela Mayer and have been delighted with them. No- one knows I am wearing a wig. I recently decided to have a change and bought an Alia petite wig from Jon Renau Smartlace. Unfortunately I am very very disappointed with this wig and unlikely to wear it. Although it has a monofilament design you cannot really see the parting when you have it on so doesn’t look very natural at all. It is also difficult to try and change the parting area as it all just flops back. The size is also large for a petite wig, even with the full stretchers it can turn around easily on my head. I won’t be buying this make again and would not recommend it to anyone.
I only ordered a scrunchie but the colour match is excellent. Good customer service.
This is by far the best hair enhancer I have purchased. Simply Wigs are an excellent service. They are so approachable on the telephone when discussing sensitive hair problems and they are always helpful. Thank you Simply Wigs!
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 24th February 2021 Simply Wigs 5 star review on 24th February 2021
Very pleased, easy to manage. Will buy again in other styles.
This is my third Foxy Petite by Ellen Wille. The dark sand rooted is a beautiful color, and the hair feels and looks very natural. Best of all, I can wear it right out of the box with no further styling. Communication with Simply Wigs is always friendly, professional, and timely.
Fantastic customer service, quick delivery and gorgeous wig choices! I’m super impressed!
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Delightful personal service and true empathy for the plight of the recipient
Great product, just what I had been looking for, there was a delay with shipping, but they kept me informed every step of they way, it arrived beautifully packaged, thanks, would buy again and recommend.
I am a 1st time user of a hairpiece and am delighted with my topper. The colour is a perfect match and so light I forget I'm wearing it. Love it, thank you.
very satisfied with quality, style, price and service.
The best website to see exactly what you are buying...
Customer service is excellent too..
I bought a wig which when I received it was too dark. This is obviously a problem at the moment but returned it with no fuss and was credited back in to my account immediately. The packaging was beautiful and made the purchase seem very special. I also bought a turban which I am very pleased with. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this company.
Wow, ordered champagne rooted. It is beautiful. Will be ordering another really soon.
Lovely Bandana
Arrived on time and well packed.
One comment I would of liked it just a little bigger.
Otherwise very pleased with it.
Beautiful turbans for a very special friend fighting in Mauritius!
So easy to decide what you want, followed by prompt delivery. I ordered three turbans. All three are so comfortable and very stylish. I have received several compliments. Delighted with purchase.
Beautiful Wig.