Simply Wigs Reviews

Returns & Refunds
returns process
Easy

Tell us how Simply Wigs made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Very impressed with the service. Have a huge choice of wigs Delivery very quick.
Pleased with the service and product
Great selection of wigs, great prices and got me my wig from Germany just as everything about to shut down due to Coronavirus. Thank you so much for that .
I have purchased 4 wigs since losing some hair due to falls and everyone has been spot on. Service quality delivery perfect.. I have also had many accessories plus shampoos and conditioners. Simply perfect and satisfactory. Thank you to you all. Pauline.
Excellent product excellent service excellent staff
Very helpful person on the phone to advise a new wig wearer! Products arrived quickly. Very pleased.
Quick delivery and I was kept informed of the progress of my order. Thank you
Always happy with Simply Wigs service and speed of delivery of my essential wig maintenance products. Stay safe guys!
Easy to use site, delivered in reasonable time.
Delivery arrived within given time, and the chocolate in the box was a lovely surprise and put a smile on my face, thank you.
Always received orders promptly and goods are excellent
Quick delivery and good quality wig.very happy with purchase. Will definitely use again.
quick delivery and the wig was everything I expected and more. Very happy and will definitely use again 5**
Presentation delightful. Instruction re 'loop' at beginning puzzling. What 'loop'?
More than happy with my recent purchase for my wife she is delighted and has been looking at other things. By the way she enjoyed the chocolate.
I received purchased a Honour Bun Golden Blonde in your clearance sale, at the drastically reduced price of only 4 pounds. Not only did the colour match perfectly, but it was easy to put on. I simply twisted my own "not-very-nice-at-the-moment" hair round and clipped the piece on top. As we are in lockdown because of the current coronavirus problem, my own hair is horrible and I can't do a thing with it. This bun was so easy to put on turned a truly horrible hair style into one that looked groomed and "manicured". I like the scruffy bun look, but have several of these and they are what they sound, scruffy, but this looked as though I had stepped out of a hairdressing salon. It did not hurt at all when it was in my hair. In fact, at the end of the day, I had forgotten about it and almost went to bed in it! I have ordered two more of these as I am sure that, with time, it will not look quite so good and, at this cheap price, who could afford not to! Thank you Simply Wigs - I will definitely be using you again. My ordered arrived neatly packaged and with a Ferrero Rocher chocolate in a little box, which I think was lovely touch.
Brilliant Service
Very quick delivery. Very pleased with this wig lovely fibres very soft just like real hair. Customer service very understanding and professional not like some wig companies I have purchased from. Very Happy😁
Would recommend simply wigs 100% they have so much choice, good prices and fantastic service. My order arrived within a afew days from my order and was packaged well. And best of all I absolutely love my wig thank you simply wigs
My wife is having chemo so hair loss was a concern.How lucky we were to find Simply Wigs.The wig that we bought last week has given Jackie a new look on life,its that important.The service is excellent.Keep up the good work,many thanks John
Simply Wigs is rated 4.83 based on 4,437 reviews