Simply Wigs Reviews

Sharon
Simply Wigs 5 star review on 15th June 2020
Elaine T
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service, highly recommended.
Very good service. Hairpiece as advertised. Colour was as shown.
Very happy
Have always worried about buying a wig without trying it on first but have bought a few from simply wigs with no problem.
I have only returned 2 with no problem the reason being the colour didnt suit me but the style did,just exchangec for a different colour.
Always fantastic service from Simply Wigs and I am very pleased with my purchase, thank you.
Sales staff were very helpful and carried out my wishes very quickly
Presentation excellent, pleased with the purchase
Professional service, really good website and nice touches to the delivery package. I would definitely use them again; just need to find the right hairpiece.
Linen turban is extremely comfortable. The attention to detail in the presentation & packaging is perfect!
Only ordered shampoo, Conditioner and hairspray for my wig .
But as always attention to detail is everything with simply wigs
It was wrapped up in lovely tissue paper and I got a chocolate in a box too .
Always such a good experience to shop with them
Great service, kept in contact all the ata through my order. Love the wig. Fits a treat actually looks like the picture on their website. Even though
Synthetic wig it is so soft and moves I the wind . Love it - thank you
Only had a headband and my daughter was really pleased with it.
Very pleased with my hair extensions very good delivery l would buy more when l need them great company thank you
Even given the current covid-19 predicted delays, I received my purchase in just 4 days. Safely packaged, with a bonus chocolate (always a winner!) Excellent service.
Competitive pricing and the packaging and delivery were fantastic. Made me feel I was an important customer. Thank you
Very pleased with hair piece. Brilliant colour match very comfortable to wear. Love my chocolate in with parcel. Lovely touch. Would not hesitate to order again.
Simply the best!
Thank you for a lovely wig. Tip top service from ordering to delivery. Beautifully packed and the chocolate was a lovely gesture. I felt as though someone really cared about a hairless lady.
I have alopecia and have been buying my wigs from Simply Wigs for several years now. They are really and truly simply the best wig suppliers around. The staff are so, so helpful and understanding and the wig selection is second to none. They give a great service to anyone needing (or wanting) to wear a wig for whatever reason. I'd never go anywhere else!
Fantastic service and speedy delivery. I was kept informed throughout the process from ordering to delivery. Great prices and excellent quality. Will definitely be ordering again very soon. Free choccy was a lovely touch!
Hi how wonderful to shop with people who treat you special and who give you choc 👏
Simply Wigs is rated 4.83 based on 5,246 reviews