Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Simply Bearings Group Ltd

About Simply Bearings Group Ltd: With £25M of stock available we are the biggest online distributor of bearings and associated products. We focus on first class customer service.

01942269837

support@simplybearings.co.uk

Simply Bearings Ltd
Halton House
Greenfold Way

Tell us how Simply Bearings Group Ltd made you happy

customer service
Derek Smith
"A good stockist of a great range quality Bearings at sensible prices. Sound reliable technical advice coupled with speedy dependable delivery you could not want for more."
S. MULHOLLAND
"Arrived on time as described."
John Howes
"Customer rep I spoke with, picked up the item very quickly, I had the mower model number and he rapidly found the blade I required."
"Waited a fortnight for a small order and still no sign of it. Very poor service."
Hi Ian. I am sorry that you do not appear to have received your order via Royal Mail. Your order was dispatched on 15th April. We would have preferred you to let us know if you haven't received your items before placing a negative review. If you do not tell us, we do not know. I have sent a private email to you. Regards, Kelly.
"Why do I get bothered with requests for reviews? I just wanted to buy something, not waste my precious time spouting fictitious nonsense."
Hi. I am sorry that you are feeling this way about being asked to review us. Our customer reviews are very helpful to us, as they give us an indication of how we are performing, and how we can improve our service. I have ensured that you do not receive any further requests to review us. Kind regards, Kelly.
"ordered SOFT STEEL BALL received hardened ball bearings absolutely useless thank you for your reply they were not soft steel balls we were unable to drill them or even machine them with a milling cutter I will definitely never use you or your products again"
Hello. Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the items you have received. As stated on our website: 'Although considered a soft ball, they have a hardness to 105 B (Brinell Scale).' - Soft Steel balls are required to have a degree of hardness so that they can be easily drilled, machined and welded. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any further help with this matter. Regards, Kelly
"Used this company several time they are the best good knowledge of your needs and offer a first class service, well done."
"What went wrong is asking for problems to be solved before the review is added! So you only want good reviews? How is that supposed to help, the notion of reviews is to highlight any problems and be honest in assessment. I have not had any problems with your service, except for this. So if you decide to 'moderate' this review I'll know your motive is pure marketing, not producing the truth."
Hello Sir. Thank you for your feedback. It seems you have given us a negative review based on the fact that you didn't want to be asked to review us. May I respectfully point out that we have over 40 people working here that rely on customers passing good or bad feedback so that we can gauge how well we perform, as well as giving other potential customers an opportunity to decide whether to choose us. Therefore, reviews are very important to us. However, I understand that not everybody wants to be bothered, so for that I apologise, and assure you that we will not ask you to review us again. Kind regards, Kelly
"Delivery took WELL over a week, I have a business to run, could have got delivered next day locally, held up production!"
Hello David

Thank you for taking the time to add a review of your purchase. We are sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with the delivery timescale. The option that was chosen was the 2-7 Working Day Delivery option which will normally be delivered within 7 working days. You order was delivered in 8 working days and this is due to a stock discrepancy within our warehouse. We did attempt to contact you via telephone and email to advise of the potential delay however we appear to have had no reply to the communications.

We have taken steps to ensure that this type of situation does not arise again so I can confidently say that you are very unlikely to see these delays on any future orders.

Furthermore for future reference, if you are in need of an urgent delivery, we do offer faster delivery options such as 1-2 Working Day and Next Working Day guaranteed which in normal cases will ensure a delivery for when you need it, a testimony that you will see from many reviews on this site.

I hope that we have the opportunity to assist you in the future and can ensure that we will do all within our ability to meet your needs.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if we can assist further.

Best Regards,

Christian
"Very disappointed. paid forfirst class Royal Mail and my lazy Susan's just never turned up. Difficult to review something that never arrived"
Hi. We do not appear to have received any contact from yourself to tell us that you had not received your Order. We would have re-shipped them for you straight away. We are still happy to do this if you have still not received your Delivery. I will contact you personally via Email. Regards, Kelly
"Belt is not for my machine Cannot send it back as I have tried to fit it Not happy whatsoever you can have it back for a full refund including postage"
"Very disappointed,the bearings i bought had more play in them than the worn out bearings i was replacing,ended up using bearings i bought off ebay for less than half the price,been meaning to return them but just havnt had time to sort"
Hello Duncan. Thank you for your Review. I am sorry to hear that you were not 100% satisfied with our Bearings. However, we do not appear to have received any contact from you prior to this Review. We would have liked the chance to put this issue right for you rather than hear about it via a Review. We would be happy to replace the Bearings for you. Please contact myself on 01942 269837 - Option 1, if you wish to discuss this further. Kind regards, Kelly.
"Not received product"
Hi
I am sorry you have not received your parcel, we would hope that customers would contact us if this happens rather than letting is know in a review, One of our customer service team will be in touch to sort out the missing package which has most likely been lost in the post. Dan
"poor delivery. ordered same item from another supplier the day after I ordered from simply bearings. delivered 2 days later 3 days before needed on job - not 3 days after as was the case with Simply Bearings.-competitors were cheaper too!! In future will only consider if item for stock and no date required."
Hello Stephen

Thank you for your order and your review. I am sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with delivery timescale on your order. From looking at your order, I can see that you have chosen the Free Delivery option, which as advised when choosing this option, has a 2-7 day delivery timescale. We did not receive any communication regarding delays on this delivery, therefore we could only assume that it was delivered within the prescribed timescale. If you require a shorter delivery timescale, we do offer expedited delivery options that can guarantee a specific delivery. As you can see by the weight of reviews in support, we the general feedback is that the free delivery option is very fast, however from time to time deliveries can be delayed in transit and unfortunately we do not have any means of influencing this. If we can be of further assistance in the future then please do not hesitate to contact us as we will always be happy to help and hopefully we can provide you with our usual, prompt service and delivery.

Best Regards
"I have not received my order yet"
Hello Brian

Thank you for your order and your feedback. It appears that on the same day that you left your review, we spoke to you regarding this issue and resolved this by dispatching replacement items to you. It is rare that any of our carriers will misplace an item however it does unfortunately happen and as much as we wish that we could, we cannot affect that. We hope that you are satisfied with the items that you have now received and look forward to helping you again in the future.

Best Regards

Christian
"Great service from a first class company p s if you want bearings ,this on line company are the best."
"Bearing and seals were exact match. My gearbox sounds perfect."
Simply Bearings Group Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 14,657 reviews