Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Simply Bearings Group Ltd

About Simply Bearings Group Ltd: With £25M of stock available we are the biggest online distributor of bearings and associated products. We focus on first class customer service.

01942269837

support@simplybearings.co.uk

Simply Bearings Ltd
Halton House
Greenfold Way

How would you rate Simply Bearings Group Ltd ?

KATHERINE COOPER
KATHERINE COOPER
Verified Buyer
"Really quick deliver and product as expected, works great, part of an art inspiration. Thank you."
Ralph Bolton
Ralph Bolton
Verified Buyer
"Whenever I need any type of bearing Simply Bearings are my first (and usually only) port of call. With their,superb range,, second to none friendly service,, rapid delivery and unbeatable price they will be assured of my future business,, Well done yet again"
STEVE POTTS
STEVE POTTS
Verified Buyer
"The product arrived within 3 working days and was undamaged during transit. The bearing dimensions were exactly as described and they worked perfectly. This was my first time ordering from simply bearings and i'm sure that it won't be my last."
"Half the price of other sellers for an item that does the job perfectly. fast delivery and a great equivalent item. All Good."
ANDREW PORTER
Verified Buyer
"Very good website, price and service"
GEOFF PARSONS
Verified Buyer
"Super fast service, I will defenatly be using you again"
"Good value. Fast delivery. Shiny ball bearings. Lovely. Haven't tested them over 5000 miles yet but hoping they'll be fine."
"Hi, I was looking for a cutter deck drive belt for my ride on mower, having established the size required and having looked on several web sites, the large range of belt sizes offered by the Simply Bearing site offered an exact match, ordered 2 belts,(one spare.) The belts were competitively priced. Once ordered, the belts arrived promptly. All in all, a very satisfactory process. Choppy."
ANGUS MOIR
Verified Buyer
"Genuine bearings delivered swiftly at a good price"
RICHARD GOWLAND
"Excellent service thanks"
"Easy to order and quick delivery."
"Great price, promt delivery, excellent service."
DAVID BRAMMEIER
Verified Buyer
"God prompt cost effective service"
"All the bits you need for your project and great service. Thanks."
"Superb service every time. I cannot fault their range of product nor their prices. Excellent communication and very rapid despatch; all these make for a caring company. Thank you."
"Great service, prompt and accurate. Thank you"
JULIAN VINCENT
Verified Buyer
"I wanted only two bearings, same size. First, the choice of size of bearing is made very easy by a list featuring metric and Imperial measurements side-by-side. Second, ordering the bearing is logical and simple requiring a minimum amount of data input. Third, the bearing arrives promptly in the post, pristine and well packed. I think I'll do it again . . ."
PAUL BEAUMONT
Verified Buyer
"I shop regularly at Simply bearings because it is so simple to do so and they have a good range of product. Always shipped promptly, always accurate!"
PAUL OLIVER
Verified Buyer
"Excellent prices and free postage makes it a no brainer."
JEFF MCMASTER
Verified Buyer
"Simply, it was easy and I got what I ordered the next day and the price was extremely competitive"
HARVEY WEEKS
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery excellent service"
"Ease of website bearing selection"
PETER BUTTERWORTH
Verified Buyer
"The chap I spoke to was knowledgeable on all parts I wanted to order.the delivery was next day and it was.this was my first visit to your site and will not be my last.Thank you for exalance service."
Simply Bearings Group Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 10,481 reviews