Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

5.0
Based on 24,938 reviews
Read Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

About Simply Bearings Group Ltd:

With £25M of stock available we are the biggest online distributor of bearings and associated products. We focus on first class customer service.

01942269837

Simply Bearings Group Ltd 5 star review on 10th January 2022
JOHN HOLT
Simply Bearings Group Ltd 5 star review on 9th December 2021
KATY HAYNES
I can't fault these guys, outstanding service and very knowledgeable staff, get me sorted every time!
I found the pricing good and service and delivery to be excellent everything I have ordered has arrived very quickly I don't know a better company!!!!
excellent straightforward transaction
I have done business with Simply Bearings a number of times and have always been pleased with their service
I ordered some bearings from Simply Bearings Group Ltd. They arrived promptly as described, and communication via Email was excellent keeping me informed about my purchase. I fitted the bearings when they arrived and they are working well with no issues at all.
great quality product at a very good price and very good customer services
Very good company fast delivery good price good service
Looked everywhere for a replacement drive belt for my old Ryobi bandsaw even the makers didn't have them anymore then I found Simply they had exactly what I needed and amazingly cheap bought two and saved my old bandsaw!.
Good service will use them again.
Delighted that I found the Strimmer Accessories that were needed for my ageing but trusty Strimmer. The motor is perfect and now is a brand new machine! Many thanks.
I cant actually remember now what I ordered but I do remember the service being very quick and with no issues so highly recommended.
Staff really knowledgeable and friendly. Took the time to actually listen and come up with a solution to the problem we were experiencing with some existing bearings, will absolutely use again!
Absolute diamond supplier. They should remove the Bearings from the name doesn't do them justice with the range of items that they carry!
Very helpfully in finding a belt for a lathe. Excellent service.
good quality products and good service
What great company. I have used them a few times and the bearings I needed arrived the next day and were spot on. Easy to select from the list. Anytime you need stuff, not just bearings, these are the folks to go to. Bill
Excellent service very helpful and friendly staff ,took time to determine what bearings I needed. Would definitely use this company again. Thank for all you help, Kevin James.
Impressive and speedy service at a fair price. These people had some obscure imperial bearings in stock! Excellent
Just received usual excellent service from Simply Bearings. Efficient, fast and friendly. Very good price. Many thanks. Richard "Dick" Murray
Quality lip seals at a good price from a quality company with swift delivery. Thank you Simply Bearings.
Simply Bearings Group Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 24,938 reviews