Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simply Bearings Group Ltd
Read Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

About Simply Bearings Group Ltd:

With £25M of stock available we are the biggest online distributor of bearings and associated products. We focus on first class customer service.

01942269837

Simply Bearings Group Ltd 5 star review on 31st July 2021
MARK LABORDA
Simply Bearings Group Ltd 5 star review on 10th July 2021
Simply Bearings Group Ltd 5 star review on 10th July 2021
Ordered on Friday and arrived Saturday morning, well packaged and correct items, you cant ask more than that.
In the words of Tina turner Simply the best and they are. never had an issue other than my fault which was dealt with superbly wont go anywhere else now
Ordered some bike headset bearings on 19th September 2021, got them on the 21st with free postage, installed perfectly. Great experience all round!
I needed a belt for an exercise bike. An unusual size but Simply Bearings sourced it from a wholesaler and it was with me 2 days later. Fair price.
All as described and quick delivery, all good.
I was worried I may order the wrong size bearings, but the website made it easy for me to order the correct ones. They arrived quickly and have a quality feel about them. I'll happily use this company again.
Good quality product was delivered promptly and at a fair price....
The company is efficient and does everything ot make the customer experience a pleasant one. Delivery is quick and everything is clearly laid out at all stages.
Great company. Fast and reliable delivery. Used a few times now and consistently good.
On line advice was excellent, belts arrived very timely and fitted perfectly.
thanks fore fast respance and delivery.
Very good company to deal with excellent communication i have used many times over the years never been let down even having bearings sent to France .always very quick
As usual I get what I need for a fair price and efficient delivery, a great supplier
Excellent service. Computer gave up, so phoned. Quick answer, v belts in stock at discounted price. Arrived next day by normal post. Repair job on flail mower all none and back to work. Brilliant.
Excellent prompt Service. The bearing was of very good quality and it was at a very reasonable price. Also, the website was easy to use. Do not change anything.
These guys always seem to have a good selection of bearings to fit all manner of applications, the website is easy to use. I have saved myself a small fortune on repairs (cooker hood motor bearings was the last one), not to mention a good deal of waste diverted from landfill…
These are used to slaughter wild birds at an alarming rate near my bungalow by yobs who consider it fun? And you actively sell them as catapult ammo. I was near hit by one as it passed through the trees and bounced of my fence.
Hi Raymond, I'm really sorry for the trouble the yobs have given you. I would strongly suggest calling 101 to report this incident. Alternatively, call 999 if you feel threatened as the incident is happening. Alternatively, you can log your request online at https://www.police.uk/pu/contact-the-police/report-a-crime-incident/ With regards to the item itself, there are 8.5 Million search results on google for catapult ammo so I would be unable to advise if it was supplied from us.
Belt and bearings arrived quickly. Thank you for an excellent service. The belts are for a carpet cleaner. I'd had difficulty getting the right ones from more usual domestic spares outlet.
What brilliant service! I ordered two bronze bushes for a classic motorbike restoration late one afternoon and they arrived the following morning. I shall definitely use Simply Bearings for future purchases.
Excellent quality bearings and seals supplied saving me money buying direct from motorcycle manufacture. Fabulous delivery too, will use Simply Bearings again. Highly recommended.
Simply Bearings Group Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 23,197 reviews