Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simply Bearings Group Ltd
Read Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

About Simply Bearings Group Ltd:

With £25M of stock available we are the biggest online distributor of bearings and associated products. We focus on first class customer service.

01942269837

support@simplybearings.co.uk

Simply Bearings Ltd
Halton House
Greenfold Way

Tell us how Simply Bearings Group Ltd made you happy
Very easy to use Web site, and great service.
The bearing I purchased for my 20year old Bosch planer was delivered within a couple of days after ordering (free delivery) was a perfect fit and so easy to order, just put in dimensions and the system came up with the correct part, and to top this fantastic service ,my bearing was 2/3 times less expensive than most, on other sites,5 star service, thank you.
Excellent services, will use again.
I have used SBG on 3 occasions and each time the service has been exceptional. Many Thanks.
Thank you for a great service my mower is running along perfectly
Good quality parts with prompt service
Will use again
I ordered 10 bearings for my Briggs and Stratton engine starter which worked perfectly and arrived on time.
The items which I required (and difficult to find elsewhere) were in stock and delivered very promptly. They proved to be of good quality and were available at a very reasonable price - what more should one expect. An excellent service all round.
Great service with good product range and good prices
Stocked a bearing we have been struggling to source even from the main manufacturer great to get this resolved through Simply Bearings!
I got just as order great price .I had been told you can't get them now, would saved hours if had looked at bearings rather than Halfords bikes parts.
Contacted by phone for additional information regarding food safe lubricant. Very helpful and friendly staff. Product delivered by first class post next day. Will use again.
Easy to use website, good selection of goods, fast delivery
I was looking for a couple of bearngs to repair a failed garden vacuum. Came across the website and the sizing tool meant I could find exactly what I needed! Delivery was quick and the bearings worked a treat I then ordered new wheel bearings for one of my bikes. Great find and will use them again in the future as they fantastic choice in stock and very quick delivery.
Item arrived ahead of schedule and was exactly what I needed. Excellent service.
I have used Simply Bearings before and found that they give an excellent service.
I can only praise the company for the quick response to my order.
Very good service and items at the right price.
Used simply bearings many times, always great service and prompt delivery
I orded a drive belt a few weeks ago and I’m sorry to say the belt is shredding away and leaving it on my carpet I’ve turned it over to the opposite side and the belt isn’t working very well and slipping when I go into the 3rd and upwards I can’t use my bike at the moment because of that reason I can send you pictures of the belt if you want me to thank you I could bring it back to you but it will cost me more in fuel there and back
Hello Sir. Thank you for your review. As discussed with my colleague Richard, we have sent a replacement belt to you free of charge. We have established that if the same thing happens again, it may be down to the machine causing the issue. Please ring us if you encounter any further issues and we will see if we can help. Regards, Kelly
Simply Bearings Group Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 20,807 reviews