Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Simply Bearings Group Ltd

About Simply Bearings Group Ltd: With £25M of stock available we are the biggest online distributor of bearings and associated products. We focus on first class customer service.

01942269837

support@simplybearings.co.uk

Simply Bearings Ltd
Halton House
Greenfold Way

customer service

How would you rate Simply Bearings Group Ltd?

ROGER CASTLE-SMITH
"Excellent pre-sale help. Ordered latish one day and received the next morning - couldn't possibly have been quicker. Will certainly return when needing more bearings. In answer to a question below cannot remember if courier or postal delivery."
COLIN WELLS
"Nice to know I can still get quality timeless fittings to carry out traditional projects thankyou"
TONY POTTS
"Brill"
"Great service and value."
"Polite and helpful sevice,fast and accurate delivery."
"Fantastic Staff very responsive and pleasant to deal with over the phone. Their products are great and I will most certainly be dealing with your company when the occasion arises or to simply stock up on parts etc"
"Products purchased were ideal for my application and the postal service was excellent. Will certainly buy again."
"Really patient and helpful team and a customer friendly ordering system that saves us making any mistakes"
"Good website and blisteringly fast delivery!"
"A pleasure to deal with. The guys knew exactly what I was looking for and had it shipped out to me the same day. Excellent service!!"
"Great service once again, parts as advertised, machine up and running."
"I have nothing but praise for this company. My order for simply two circlips arrived, free of postal charges, very quickly. Unfortunately, entirely my fault the circlips sent were not the correct size however having spoken to Kelly she assured me that there was no problem in rectifying the situation to my satisfaction. I have no hesitation in recommending this company. Mr. R Tarn"
"Bearings were very good quality.Easy to order and the delivery was quick, Perfect."
"Very good service,"
"Fitted and greased works well. Regards P.C."
"Had to phone because I could not get the online order system to accept my card.. Lady on the phone very good and took the order over the phone. Kind of impressed by the 'now we are turning of the recording' during the card detail exchange, not heard that before! Goods arrived next day. Cannot fault their service."
"On line ordering is so easy. Delivery is super fast."
"Wow! Rapid delivery - arrived next morning by Royal Mail. And product exactly as promised."
"Great product, great service and extremely helpful staff!"
"Used simply bearings for 10 years + and still the same superb service. Products very keen prices and excellent quality.Excellent technically informative web-site. Delivery costs to Highlands for small items are treated like the rest of the UK - free."
"Good reliable service and ease of ordering"
"Excellent service - very prompt delivery"
"The seals ordered arrived very quickly. These Viton seals have kept our breadmaker running for 29 years now."
Simply Bearings Group Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 11,940 reviews