Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simply Bearings Group Ltd
customer service
Read Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

About Simply Bearings Group Ltd:

With £25M of stock available we are the biggest online distributor of bearings and associated products. We focus on first class customer service.

01942269837

support@simplybearings.co.uk

Simply Bearings Ltd
Halton House
Greenfold Way

Tell us how Simply Bearings Group Ltd made you happy
Excellent value,very good delivery ,highly recomend
The 2 belts were not suitable but were credited without question. I would use them again in the future.
Have purchased from Simply Bearings for a number of years & always find them to be good value & reliable.
My order of oil-filled phosphor bronze bearings arrived quickly and were exactly what I wanted. Will definitely use Simply Bearings again for my future requirements.
I have nothing but praise for the excellent service I have received even though I had a very small order. Having received goods ordered on line (very promptly!), it turned out that I had ordered the wrong size. I phoned customer services who were very helpful. My new correct order arrived the next day before I had a chance to sent the first one back! The refund was dealt with promptly on receipt of the returned goods. It is so refreshing to deal with such an efficient user friendly company. Thank you!
Simply Bearings. As has come to be expected, absolutely excellent service.
Absolutely brilliant service. I rang Simply Bearings with a tricky problem to solve and the team went above and beyond to find a solution for me, including suggesting various options and even providing technical images of how the recommended pieces would work together once assembled ( as what I was attempting to achieve was not the usual use for these types of bearings). I spoke with Richard Robinson, who was determined to find the right solution for me and showed a real interest in what I was doing. So refreshing to experience a company so dedicated to assisting their customers! I would highly recommend!
Great service and very quick will use again very pleased
Simply Bearing is my first choice when buying bearings or similar items. I have found them to be very quick and efficient. They have good prices for the items they sell and their web site is very usable.
Disappointed that you did not have the bag for garden blower but credit was done quickly and efficiently.
Bought a old 1975 OSSA trials bike,that had missing,front wheel hub seals for the bearings. After measuring the hub these was ordered,and fitted perfectly. The original seals are no longer available . Well done " Simply Bearings " for the seals 12x32x5mm Nitrile Rubber Rotary Shaft Oil Seal with Garter Spring R23 / TC
I have used them on several occasions and have always had first class service with a first class products.
Fantastic service, would definitely buy from Simply Bearings again.
Item arrived overnight and their pricing is very good. Will certainly use again.
Simply a brilliant website, sale process and prompt delivery. Thank you for your service.
very good range of products and prompt and reliable service
Great service plenty of choice and price will use again Thanks
Very helpful after I had difficulty ordering on-line. Gave faster postage to compensate for my ignorance! Good product and at a very good price. Next day delivery! I now have a cost effective turntable for my morotocycle. Result!
Ordered Friday lunchtime delivered Saturday morning. Easy to use web site. Very good. David Osborne
I restore old agricultural machines as a hobby and always get great service from simply bearings and will continue to use them for my projects.
Simply Bearings Group Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 16,707 reviews