Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Simply Bearings Group Ltd

About Simply Bearings Group Ltd: With £25M of stock available we are the biggest online distributor of bearings and associated products. We focus on first class customer service.

01942269837

support@simplybearings.co.uk

Simply Bearings Ltd
Halton House
Greenfold Way

How would you rate Simply Bearings Group Ltd?

Ralph Bolton
Ralph Bolton
Verified Buyer
"Whenever I need any type of bearing Simply Bearings are my first (and usually only) port of call. With their,superb range,, second to none friendly service,, rapid delivery and unbeatable price they will be assured of my future business,, Well done yet again"
STEVE POTTS
STEVE POTTS
Verified Buyer
"The product arrived within 3 working days and was undamaged during transit. The bearing dimensions were exactly as described and they worked perfectly. This was my first time ordering from simply bearings and i'm sure that it won't be my last."
DAVID EVANS
DAVID EVANS
Verified Buyer
"Straightforward on-line system very good. Good quality & competitively priced."
DOMINIC SANDERSON
Verified Buyer
"The right bearing at a very good price and arrived before it's recommended date"
"This company supplied me with the exact size o rings & bearings that I required at a fantastic price and delivered quickly as well. Excellent all round service."
SIMON MILLYARD
Verified Buyer
"My car alternator was making a screaming noise and I had the prospect of £130 for a new one. I took it apart, measured the bearings & identified them easily on the Simply Bearings website, £11 and one day later they arrived and I fitted them. I now have a silent alternator. Great service from Simply Bearings, thanks, Simon Millyard."
"Both of my orders were delivered rapidly and were well packaged. Will definitely use Simply Bearings again."
"This was the first time I had ordered from Simply Bearings. I found what I wanted with ease, and the belt I ordered was a better price that any I had found on E-bay. I ordered early afternoon, and it arrived next day. Very pleased! The only thing extra I could have done with, was an engineering drawing of the belt profile so that I could make the pulley to match."
"Excellent, quick service. Would definitely use again!"
ROBERT TURNBULL
Verified Buyer
"The o rings arrived as promised and have just been fitted to my garden hose reel. I took a calculated guess at the size required and I fear that the cross section may have been a bit larger than it should have been. I struggled to get it together but it is back in service. I was a bit shocked at the price but can only assume that it is an unusual size? £4 for 2 rings seems a bit steep!"
KEITH BENTLEY
Verified Buyer
"Excellent staff... a great pleasure in these current times, where poor service is almost the norm! Simply Bearings are a breath of fresh air to deal with, The actual bearings provided are of a high quality but it is the staff who make the deal great."
STEPHEN CURRY
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and product- prompt delivery and low price. Well satisfied"
MARTIN ELLIS
Verified Buyer
"You supplied the exact bearings I ordered even though I did not know the manufacturers. They came quicker than I thought at a great price. Will use you all the time. SPOT ON SERVICE &PRODUCT"
DAVID CLAYTON
Verified Buyer
"I wrote a glowing review straight after I got the bearings. Why are you asking for another? Am I now just part of the system? This is not improving my view of Simply Bearings."
BILL WILLARD
Verified Buyer
"Tried to buy a new belt for my in-laws treadmill and ordered different types, trying to make them fit. There was never a problem in sending back the incorrect belts until the correct one was found. Customer service is excellent. Would recommend every time."
CHRIS SMITH
Verified Buyer
"Fixing up a vintage bike, great product, fair price, quick efficient service delivery., thanks."
"Right on time and exact item, happy to deal with this company"
"A delight to do business with"
JEFF BIDDLE
"Promt service"
"Really fast service at a very good price."
Andrew Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Great product and price. Fast Royal Mail delivery."
"Fast,fuss free service exactly as ordered."
GRAHAM ELLWOOD
Verified Buyer
"For bearings and seals, I would not go anywhere else. Even when I am in New Zealand, your service is "gold standard"!"
Simply Bearings Group Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 9,668 reviews