Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

5.0
Based on 24,945 reviews
Read Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

About Simply Bearings Group Ltd:

With £25M of stock available we are the biggest online distributor of bearings and associated products. We focus on first class customer service.

01942269837

Simply Bearings Group Ltd 5 star review on 10th January 2022
DAVID MILLER
Simply Bearings Group Ltd 5 star review on 10th January 2022
JOHN HOLT
Quality bearings rapidly delivered, great service for even the smallest of orders.
Customer service 11 out of 10 Price 10 out of 10 Delivery 10 out of 10 Returns and refunds do not apply as all that was asked for was received in 100% good condition. I even got a phone call from them to explain that one of the items I asked for wouldn’t work for me and advised me on correct item … Top class all around and I’ll definitely deal with Simple Bearings again .. Jim
Simply Bearings Group Ltd 5 star review on 18th May 2022
Hi Jim, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this fantastic review. I will be sure to forward your kind words to Billie and our Sales team.
Very helpful tried all over to get the parts I wanted simply bearings had the part in stock great service thank you very much *****
Prompt and good availability
Fast, as usual !
Great service. I received my bearings the following day. Perfectly packaged and protected. Fantastic
Absolutely great service. Had everything that I wanted and more. Thanks
I can't fault these guys, outstanding service and very knowledgeable staff, get me sorted every time!
I found the pricing good and service and delivery to be excellent everything I have ordered has arrived very quickly I don't know a better company!!!!
excellent straightforward transaction
I have done business with Simply Bearings a number of times and have always been pleased with their service
I ordered some bearings from Simply Bearings Group Ltd. They arrived promptly as described, and communication via Email was excellent keeping me informed about my purchase. I fitted the bearings when they arrived and they are working well with no issues at all.
great quality product at a very good price and very good customer services
Very good company fast delivery good price good service
Looked everywhere for a replacement drive belt for my old Ryobi bandsaw even the makers didn't have them anymore then I found Simply they had exactly what I needed and amazingly cheap bought two and saved my old bandsaw!.
Good service will use them again.
Delighted that I found the Strimmer Accessories that were needed for my ageing but trusty Strimmer. The motor is perfect and now is a brand new machine! Many thanks.
I cant actually remember now what I ordered but I do remember the service being very quick and with no issues so highly recommended.
Staff really knowledgeable and friendly. Took the time to actually listen and come up with a solution to the problem we were experiencing with some existing bearings, will absolutely use again!
Absolute diamond supplier. They should remove the Bearings from the name doesn't do them justice with the range of items that they carry!
Simply Bearings Group Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 24,945 reviews