Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

5.0
Based on 25,069 reviews
Read Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

About Simply Bearings Group Ltd:

With £25M of stock available we are the biggest online distributor of bearings and associated products. We focus on first class customer service.

01942269837

Simply Bearings Group Ltd 5 star review on 11th January 2022
DAVID MADDOX
Simply Bearings Group Ltd 5 star review on 10th January 2022
DAVID MILLER
Excellent service, quick turnaround Unfortunately the quality of the item purchased was very poor and has lasted a month or so, The original belt lasted 6 years
Hi Graham, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. Our technical Manager Christian has just left you a voice mail. Please can you return his call and we will be more than happy to help with the issue you've had with your new belt. Our contact number is 01942269837
Thank you for returning our call. As discussed feel free to send us an image of the belt. Should this show a faulty product then we will be more than happy to issue you with a full refund. Best Regards Danny
I placed my order yesterday and anticipated 4/5 day delivery time. thoroughly pleased when it arrived today Only downside NOW I NEED TO CUT THE GRASS. 😂👍 today!
They have a lot of bearings. Excellent
Hi Felix, Thanks for taking the time to speak with me today. Unfortunately, I cannot see any correspondence regarding requesting an invoice from us. I have forwarded this to you as discussed. Thank you for your order. and any issues moving forward feel free to contract our support team on 01942 269837 who will be happy to help.
Good efficient service
Very good service and prompt delivery Thank you
Since my local bearing factor closed it’s retail counter, some years ago, I’ve been looking to go online and Simply Bearings seem to be the one for me. They have and extensive range of stuff, including imperial sizes, the website is easy to navigate, ordering is easy, prices are reasonable and delivery is prompt. What more do you need?
Excellent service
Good bearings and item arrived on time
Simple and easy to use. Quick in sending out. Up and running again.
Light weight, multi fix, so easy to form, but strong enough. Used to band corners of a decking board raised bed. Brill, no worry now if....
Really impressed with the range of products here, found perfect bearings for our 20 year old sawmill, next day delivery too.
Excellent company to deal wirh. Great communication and delivery service.
Having used Simply Bearings before, I didn’t hesitate to use their service again. I buy bearings for my mountain bike suspension, so they have the specifications required, at a competitive price. Easy to find and order what I needed, with great service and quick product delivery. Definitely use again and recommend to friends.
Could not fault the service got my part the very next day
superb service, arrived next day.. quality good price was right couldn't ask for more
Good prices and swift delivery.
Only our first purchase but no hitches - thanks
Great range of v belts very quickly delivered. Accepted a return when I ordered the wrong item
What else is there to say ? Always excellent service and help if required plus sensible prices and a good range and variety of of bearings . It's my one stop shop for bearings.
Prompt turnaround of my order Very polite service & excellent price What more could you ask for ?Many thanks
Simply Bearings Group Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 25,069 reviews