Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simply Bearings Group Ltd
Read Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

About Simply Bearings Group Ltd:

With £25M of stock available we are the biggest online distributor of bearings and associated products. We focus on first class customer service.

01942269837

support@simplybearings.co.uk

Simply Bearings Ltd
Halton House
Greenfold Way

Tell us how Simply Bearings Group Ltd made you happy
Excellent service, many thanks
Easy ordering, great prices, swift delivery, highly recommended.
Great service prompt and reliable quality products
Brilliant customer service. Member of staff went above and beyond to help me replace a drive belt on my aging(very) bench pillar drill. Spent 30 minutes + trying to match up the belt and offered to replace it/refund if not correct. Not many people offer that sort of service these days. Thank you Simply Bearings.
As always, very helpful & knowledgeable. Will always try these first for awkward bearings.
Good quality materials promptly delivered and well packaged
Prompt and efficient service.
Excellent products and service. Have got a very good selection of products. Had a product I was looking for that nowhere else had. They also stock products which are manufactured in the UK which is great. Excellent company to purchase from and highly recommend to everyone.
I cannot praise Simply Bearings group enough. They are so helpful and pleasant. I would highly recommend Simply Bearings and they will be my first choice for any future seal/bearing purchases.
Needed a drivebelt for a Myford Rodney Mini Miller and was the only place that had the exact belt I needed. And came in the post really fast.
They always have the bearings I need.
I telephoned for my order one day, and the order arrived the very next day.
Ordered my pair of bearings and received them the following day, very simple and easy purchase and outstanding service. Highly recommend this company
Got exactly what I ordered and arrived before date given Great service
Very good service: Keen price on hub oil seals,quick delivery, goods appear to be correct fitment and a proper Vat invoice was included ! I will definitely order from them again. A L Parker.
Arrived very quickly, I will order from them again.
I contacted Simply Bearings re: A set of crank seals for a very old chainsaw and much to To my surprise they were able to help and get the saw running again after many years. The service I received was excellent and a very fair price with very fast delivery! A top company that deserves customer support. I will definitely continue to use their service. Best regards DJW.
I've used simply bearings a number of times know have found their systems very easy to find the item you are looking for from bearings and belts very good stock control
The staff here are very helpful and nothing too much trouble, they helped and advised me on correct bearing I needed, even facilitated whatsapp so I could send them a photo of bearing. they then rang me to arrange delivery. I cant praise this company enough you have made a senior citizen happy, I can use my vac again when bearing arrives, thankyou
very pleased with product and delivery time
Simply Bearings Group Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 23,775 reviews