Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simply Bearings Group Ltd
Read Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

About Simply Bearings Group Ltd:

With £25M of stock available we are the biggest online distributor of bearings and associated products. We focus on first class customer service.

01942269837

support@simplybearings.co.uk

Simply Bearings Ltd
Halton House
Greenfold Way

Tell us how Simply Bearings Group Ltd made you happy
I restore motorcyles and use Simply Bearings, for bearings and seals.
Great service
Simply the best, first class service, delivery and choice of product.
Excellent service, ordered in the afternoon delivered the next morning.
Product arrived quickly and well packaged.
Very good service. Thank you.
Excellent service.
Ordered on-line one day received the next and that was at these strange times and it was to Guernsey.
ordred bottom bracket bearings for my mountain bike yesterday they arrived this morning the bike is up and running again thats what i call good service would recomend.
I ordered a new SKF bearing for an alternator refurbishment. Placed the order online on Monday afternoon and it arrived via Royal Mail early Wednesday morning. Great service considering that I live in the North of Scotland and the new bearing was a perfect fit. This was my second order from Simply Bearings; the first order was also perfect. Well done!
Absolutely brilliant service. Not only did they have bearings in stock for my 50+ year old polishing lathe but I received them the following day.
Many thanks to Simply Bearings and Royal Mail.
Ordered bearings and seals Wednesday pm they arrived at my house on Thursday morning !!!Pleasant efficient service at remarkable speed, thank you.
Thanks for taking the time to feedback to us on your shopping experience. Sounds like a 5 star service. Should you require any further assistance please contact us at support@simplybearings.co.uk
Superb customer service, spoke with 2 very knowledgeable helpful ladies, great, will use again.
Excellent service, telephoned my order on the afternoon of the day before Christmas Eve, and arrived on the morning of Christmas Eve !
Very helpful, especially useful to receive before the C/Break.
Amazing service. Many thanks will use again.
good prices ,quick and efficient service .
I was working on an underwater engine, and needed new 0 ring seals. Ordered them from Simply Bearings, 300 miles away, and they arrived 19 hours later.
Excellent value, excellent service.
Rod Bennett
Fantastic range of seals and bearings, equally fantastic service👌
Customer service can only be described as Exceptional !

Good website.Efficient processing of order, great communication and prompt shipping for my small small order which received the same level of attention as any large order from the huge stock list, all with the bonus of free delivery.
This level of service is a scarce commodity these days.
Great service. Placed my order late Thursday afternoon and it arrived Friday lunchtime! Will be using again for sure!
I'm a genuine customer with no affiliation to the company - simply someone who can spot great service.

From the initial call into the team with my clueless query, to shipping the item - they were was totally personable and professional - faultless. Very well done!
Nicole has always given our company the support we need.
Nicole is a great ambassador for your company,
Always a pleasure to do business with Simply bearings,
Great customer service. Very prompt dispatch and delivery - received the next day.
Simply Bearings Group Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 20,845 reviews