Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Simply Bearings Group Ltd

About Simply Bearings Group Ltd: With £25M of stock available we are the biggest online distributor of bearings and associated products. We focus on first class customer service.

01942269837

support@simplybearings.co.uk

Simply Bearings Ltd
Halton House
Greenfold Way

Tell us how Simply Bearings Group Ltd made you happy

customer service
ANDY WILKINSON
"Always a pleasure to deal with, great products range, good quality and reasonable price, helpful, friendly staff, always prepared to find the bearing, belt or pulley needed . Thanks Andy W"
DAVID QUICK
"Nice n round. All the same. Very shiny."
JOHN GALLON
"Everyone expects fast delivery these days (two or three days) but my order was with me in less than 24 hours. I am very impressed. The photo I have attached (you may want to edit or delete it) is a rather unusual use for one of your V belts, a homemade aluminium can crusher using a cement mixer base. https://youtu.be/Vof2Sce5mgg"
"Really good site new and obsolete bearings.helpful staff."
"the item was delivered quick and easily no drama, the said a day and then did it OH and it was cheaper than ebay, what more could you ask. thank you"
"good price, quick delivery. what more do you need."
"Have to say the service from Simply Bearings Group Ltd was fantastic, so quick with their deliveries too, will deffo recommend the company to others."
"You said you could get and you did within the two days a bit pricey but you got them for me Thanks Steve"
"Items seem robust and well made"
"First class service"
"Good service very helpful well priced and prompt delivery"
"Belt was delivered very quickly. Much faster than anticipated so it has not yet been fitted as the mower in question is in France. However as far as I can make out the belt is exactly what I ordered. Just hope I got myy details correct when placing the order. I will let you know in a couple of weeks."
"Excellent phone service,very polite ,good knowledge and a very good delivery service 🚚."
"Excellent service, highly recommended"
"The service I received was impeccable and the 2 staff members I spoke to were very accommodating helping me to assure an early delivery. They will certainly be my first port of call for any future orders. THANK YOU>"
"Great range of products, clear and precise descriptions, and easy to use website. Good value and fast dispatch. Can't wait for my next bearing failure so i can use Simply Bearings again :)"
"What ever you want in Simply Bearings line they have got it from bearings to seal plus much more all at a great price and great delivery as well. Simply wouldn't go any were else."
"great service and speedy delivery. Very happy with the quality of the items as well. Ben"
"Very easy and helpful even when I ordered the wrong belt! Belt looked to be a quality item at a very reasonable price. Will be using you again. Thank you"
"I was pleased with the service Simply Bearings provided. I bought a pair of bearing pattresses, these were Chinese made and conformed to the technical drawing. They arrived on time too. I was able to place my order on the telephone rather than on the screen too which is good because it's always preferable to speak to a human rather than robot."
"Very good service , swift delivery on time and products on the money ,keep it up."
"Arrived in super quick time...exactly what I wanted."
Simply Bearings Group Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 14,336 reviews