Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simply Bearings Group Ltd
customer service
Read Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

About Simply Bearings Group Ltd:

With £25M of stock available we are the biggest online distributor of bearings and associated products. We focus on first class customer service.

01942269837

support@simplybearings.co.uk

Simply Bearings Ltd
Halton House
Greenfold Way

Tell us how Simply Bearings Group Ltd made you happy
Expensive
Hi Tim. Thank you for your review. We are sorry that you found us to be expensive, but we do list all our prices online before any purchase is made.
I’m a returning customer. In the past I’ve enjoyed a very quick delivery of parts ordered. Unfortunately this time a simple plain bush and matching oil seal took 8 days to arrive even though the item appears to have been sent by next day post. This held up my gearbox project by a working week.
Hello Paul. Thank you for your review. As stated on our website, the free delivery is a 2-7 working day service. We state this as from experience, even though Royal Mail do aim to deliver within 48 hours, this can sometimes take a little longer. We would recommend that you place an order with a timed delivery, if you have a tight schedule. Next day is £7.99... as this was not paid for, we did not send on a next day delivery. We would always ask that our customers contact us if they have not received their order, to give us a chance to sort it out for you. We would have liked to have this opportunity before a negative review was placed. However, we are pleased that you now have your order.
Regards, Kelly
I can't remember if I have already done this but in short, ordering on the website, useless, the telephone operator, perfect.
Hello. Thank you for you review. I have sent a private email to your email address. Regards, Kelly
The bearings were delivered quickly and were of the advertised standard. I was irritated at having to set up an account rather than just purchasing as a guest, so I used a pseudonym. It’s made me smile every time they’ve emailed me and I laughed out loud when the delivery came. T. McGraw
Hello. Thank you for your review. I am sorry you felt this way.. It is certainly not our intention to do so. Just for reference, if you have a PayPal account, you are able to just check out online without entering any of your details. Regards, Kelly
All the services worked well - ordering, delivery etc. Unfortunately the link which told me that the belt I ordered was correct for an Al-Ko 523 SP lawn mower was incorrect and I have ended up with a perfectly good but unusable (too long) drive belt.
Hi Valerie,

If you have not fitted the belt you would be able to return that to us for a full refund as per our returns policy.

Regards,
Chris
Made an enquiry 15/03/19 (early morning) for- 1 x 68202RS Budget Rubber Sealed Thin Section Deep Groove Ball Bearing 100x125x13mm, was informed sales person would contact the warehouse as this appeared to be a specialist item and call me back shortly. STILL WAITING 16 DAYS LATER! I managed to source the bearing from this company online and site confirmed it was in stock. But took a further 6 days to deliver. Apart from the above, the bearing appears to be reasonable quality.
The bearings were received quickly. However, one of the seals was missing, despite an email and photo of the bearings in the package being sent I have heard nothing about any replacement.
Hello. Thank you for your review. I have searched through our email support system, and also the phone call recordings, and we do not appear to have received any contact from yourself. I will send a private email to your address requesting further information. Kind regards, Kelly
The items I ordered came in good time. This is not the first time I have ordered from Simply Bearings and they have always provided good delivery service. I used the customer support line for the first time in relation to a technical query about my most recent purchase. I was given some unusual advice which I ignored.
Fast delivery but unhelpful customer service - 7mm bearings were actually 6.7mm
Hello. Thank you for your review. We are aware that you sent an email in to us on 1st December explaining that you were not happy with your items. My colleague Gary wrote back to you, asking a couple of questions, but to date, we have received no reply from yourself. I will shortly send an email to your address showing the email that Gary sent to you. We would have like the opportunity to deal with this for you before a negative review was placed. Regards, Kelly
It is cheap and quickly deliveried althought the product it is not so good,but it good balue for money.so far i replace only only one it is noisy and feel a little warm,i am not so sure it is going to last or not.i rate this 3 star.
Thank you for your review, although we do not appear to have received any communication from yourself regarding the issue you are experiencing. We would have like the opportunity to fix this for you. I have sent an email to you privately.
At the moment still waiting for parts and its been 2 weeks. Ordered on the 24/9/18
Easy to order. Quick delivery. No fuss. Perfect. Will definitely recommend and use again.
Ordered on next day premium before 1 pm 4 days later missed drop because in accurate tracking then had to wait another 24hours to collect from sorting depot rip off service sujest you use a reliable parcel delivery company and not Royal Mail!!!!!!
Thank you for your comments. We have responded privately to your email address.
The product was as it was described on the web site. Packaging was good and delivery was quick.
Delivery in time Attending on phone excellent
Web sight easy to use and also a very quick service this is a few times I have had dealings with them every time it has been 10 out of 10
The seal did not suit, it was slightly too small, hence no follow up order.
Hello Philip. Thank you for your Review. I am sorry to hear that you were not happy with your Products. We are always willing to swap any wrong sized items for you. Please let me know if I can be of any further help. Kind regards. Kelly - 01942 269837.
Website is user friendly with details /specs easily available. Prices are competative
the thing I bought was good and deliverd without any problems, but when I tryed to orderattachments because they were in diferent places ,I found it inposable to order ,proberly because I am not that good on a conputer, but I feal that it should have been simpler.
Hello Cliff,

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your items, however we are sorry to hear that you struggled to find exactly what you needed aside of these. We are enthusiastic about gaining feedback about our website from customers and we are keen to find out how you think it could be improved.

Our Technical Manager will make contact with you regarding your experience to discuss if convenient any suggestions that you might have.

Thanks again for your order and review. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Kind Regards

Christian
bearings as per order, office staff friendly, asked for and paid for am next day delivery got a email confirmation for this request, but bearings turned up late afternoon, in fairness not simply bearings fault.
Simply Bearings Group Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 16,738 reviews