Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

5.0
Based on 25,204 reviews
Read Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

About Simply Bearings Group Ltd:

With £25M of stock available we are the biggest online distributor of bearings and associated products. We focus on first class customer service.

01942269837

Simply Bearings Group Ltd 5 star review on 14th May 2022
SIMON BRAITHWAITE
Simply Bearings Group Ltd 5 star review on 14th May 2022
NICHOLAS MAYNE
First time using this company. The item is 100% good value. The delivery service is second to none.
I’ve used Simply Bearings for the past 10 years and always found them to be Somply The Best !
Very good service and prompt delivery Thank you
Quality lip seals at a good price from a quality company with swift delivery. Thank you Simply Bearings.
very good site , fast delivery and easy to order the right size with the online site, thanks George
Great website easy to identify bearing types. Ordered Sunday aft and it all arrived Tues. Brilliant service, if only all companies operated like this!
Our company required ball bearings for a one-off project (www.ebpbuilding.com), we found Simply Bearings online via a popular search engine and found the whole experience very good, from browsing their catalogue online, to ordering and receiving the goods.
Rubber seal. Excellent seal that fitted great, good fast service that I would recommend.
Sensible prices, tremendous stock, superb service and free post - why would anyone go anywhere else?
Fitted perfectly. Made servicing my bike a cinch.
Brilliant service, highly recommended, fast delivery
Absolutely first class Customer Service. If you need specialist parts or expertise, this is the place.
Quick and easy,prompt delivery and knowledgable staff
My order was dispatched and arrived within the time scales given. Unfortunately, one of the bearings I had ordered incorrectly. I reordered the correct one which arrived promptly as well. I returned the incorrect bearing for a credit. As soon as it arrived at Simply Bearings, I received an email to say the refund had been made. Sure enough, later that day, the refund was in my bank account. Great company to do business with and a very good range of bike bearings.
THANKS FOR MY SEAL FROM BACK ORDER GREAT SERVICE AS USAL KEEP IT UP ALL THE BEST FROM ISLE OF MAN G SAMUEL
I had ordered a small plastic bearing to make a toy roundabout for my grandchildren. The bearing was perfect and helped me make the toy. It arrived quickly and Eli's well made and robust. Would recommend this company.
Brilliant company, always got what I want and very quick to deliver. Can't beat them.
Fast, delivery over a weekend exactly correct spec quality Austrian made bearings easily installed and system operating again within a very short time frame. Since then the bearings have performed very well. Would use again for any bearing requirements.
I've been using Simply Bearings for several years, and never once had a problem. Recently I placed an order which was delivered on time, however I missed off one oil seal. I placed an order for this at 5:27 pm, and it was delivered the next morning by first class post. Amazing service! The prices and range of parts cannot be beaten, I've shopped around and always come back here, "Simply The Best" as the song says!
Hello Sir. Thank you for your kind comments. Regards, The Simply Bearings Team.
Great service very quick delivery!
Simply Bearings Group Ltd is rated 5.0 based on 25,204 reviews