Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Simply Bearings Group Ltd

About Simply Bearings Group Ltd: With £25M of stock available we are the biggest online distributor of bearings and associated products. We focus on first class customer service.

01942269837

support@simplybearings.co.uk

Simply Bearings Ltd
Halton House
Greenfold Way

Tell us how Simply Bearings Group Ltd made you happy

customer service
PAUL B JAMES
"This is the second time I’ve used this company and on both occasions the service has been faultless, the website is easy to use and gives you a good selection of brands and the prices are very competitive but most impressive was the speedy delivery."
ANGELA BUDD
"OMG!! Honestly I can’t fault this company, I ordered a bearing for my van door at about half five in the evening and it was on a 3-5 day delivery timescale .... it arrived at 8:30 the next morning. Saved the day, fantastic value, superb delivery and wow what a wonderful company. Thank you."
Derek Smith
"A good stockist of a great range quality Bearings at sensible prices. Sound reliable technical advice coupled with speedy dependable delivery you could not want for more."
"I’ve used Simply Bearings for the past 10 years and always found them to be Somply The Best !"
"Never having purchased a bearing before, I found the customer service very helpful and the prices seemed very reasonable."
"Emma was very friendly and helpful. She was able to find an alternative to the old bearing in stock. It was posted the same day and arrived two days later. I will certainly using the company again for some older bearings I will require in the near future."
"You were open after 500 pm your staff were very helpful and understanding and had excellent knowledge of there products they made extra effort to sent the bearing off that night we got it next morning it was the correct one we fitted it and we had a very happy customer he made his meeting and we cleared workshop !!! Many thanks such a shame firms in the south east don’t care about their jobs I will be calling your firm for all my bearing supplies in the future Neill watkins"
"I expected to receive generic bearings but what I got was "Dunlop" bearings (nice). Fast well informed service too."
"Fantastic site for v belts. Would definitely recommend. I don't look anywhere else for v belts and simply bearings is the first place I go when looking for other parts too. Very helpful support team! I accidently shipped to the wrong address and Nicola Gaskell at the help centre sorted everything out for me. very pleased with this site."
"hi I have vintage tractors and a garden tractor and i seem to need bearings belts and seals from time to time i like your site as i can brouse through it and sourse what i need admittly you may not get large orders from me but you keep my hobbies in motion and i can thank you for that."
"Simply Bearings website was easy to search and navigate through, easy payment options with PayPal which is a must for me when purchasing on line. The delivery was also very quick, overall I am very pleased with the whole experience and thank you."
"I've placed a couple of orders for bearings for my mtb frame, both occasions great delivery time, quality products, will be recommending to many, great supplier!"
"I purchased two sets of bearing for my vintage Russian Motorcycle before Christmas. I didn't actually know the size I needed, so I took an old Russian parts catalogue over to Simply Bearing in Leigh, and after taking a quick look at the bearing size shown to the old booklet, the guy behind the counter was able to give me the exact same ones shown in the 1967 booklet. I was going to buy these bearing off ebay, but because S/Bearings was located only 6 miles from my home address, I decided to give them a try. I found the staff very helpful, and I will using there services again - Definitely."
"Outstanding service, bearing delivered next day."
"Bearing and seals were exact match. My gearbox sounds perfect."
"In an industrial desert of the north west there is a saving oasis"
"WEBSITE A LITTLE MISLEADING WHEN ITEMS ARE PACKED IN TWO'S, BUT THE PRODUCT WAS PERFECT AND DELIVERED NEXT DAY AS PROMISED."
Hello Terry. Thank you for your Review. I would like to ask what you found misleading about the Website? If you wouldn't mind letting me know and we can look at this, I would be very grateful. Thank you. Kind regards, Kelly - Sales Team Leader.
"Items as described and at a very economical price with very fast delivery. I recommend and would not hesitate to use this company again. THANK YOU."
"Simply Bearings are always A Pleasure to deal with. Orders arrive in good time and are reasonably priced. Not always the cheapest, but sometimes convenience wins the day."
"The service was very good and the belt was top quality and I am very pleased with every aspect of my dealing with this company, I recieved the goods the next day even though I only ordered them at about 4-00pm in the afternoon. I would definitely use them again."
Simply Bearings Group Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 14,757 reviews