Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Simply Bearings Group Ltd

About Simply Bearings Group Ltd: With £25M of stock available we are the biggest online distributor of bearings and associated products. We focus on first class customer service.

01942269837

support@simplybearings.co.uk

Simply Bearings Ltd
Halton House
Greenfold Way

Tell us how Simply Bearings Group Ltd made you happy

customer service
MICHAEL GEORGE
"It is a pleasure to write a customer review for SIMPLY BEARINGS GROUP LIMITED because (a) They gave me the best internet service I have ever had. (b) The bearings proved to be high quality. (c)I Their service could not be better. Well Done ! I have included a picture of myself to allow people yo see what a very happy and satisfied customer looks like !"
ROGER WAITE
"I’ve used Simply Bearings a few times over the last couple of years, and always found their service first-class, and with a wide product range, I’ve always found what I was looking for."
STEPHEN BARON
"spot on always got just what I need and at a good price"
"I have tried to correct an order placed today which I have got wrong. Nowhere can I delete this mistake. I have contacted your office by phonet this morning to stop the original order. Your website is very unforgiving If you get it wrong, please accept my apologies for my mistake and hope you will correct it John Crow"
"i fitted the bearing and it fell to pieces"
"I purchased a £3 washer off ebay, left positive feedback, now being pestered for a review. In furure I shall shop elsewhere."
"The bottom bracket remover was made of a poor quality metal and sheared the lugs with very little pressure applied."
Hi Roger. Thank you for your Review. I am sorry to hear that you were not happy with the Product you received. However, we do not appear to have received any contact from you regarding this issue prior to this Review. We would have liked the opportunity to fix the problem for you rather than hear about it via a Negative Review. Kind regards, Kelly.
"I received a note through my door telling me that my parcel could not be delivered because insufficient postage had been paid. I collected it from my local post office but had to pay an additional £2:00 for it to be given to me. I paid P&P with my order, it was also an unnecessary inconvenience."
Thank you for your feedback. Please accept our apologies for this issue. Please look out for a private email from ourselves confirming a refund of all postage paid along with a code for a discount on a future order. Kind Regards Jess
"Ordering, payment and delivery were excellent, 100% ! However, the product was not fit for purpose and of a quality far below what was expected. Quite frankly it was a joke, it would be hard to consider buying anything from your company again. If this item is not representative of your product range I suggest you cut your losses and dispatch them to the nearest skip. I hope you can find the above constructive. Yours, Mark."
Good Morning Mark. Thank you for your Review. However, we would have preferred you to contact us directly with an issue which we could have resolved immediately rather than via a Review. We do not appear to have received any contact from you. I am sorry that you were not completely satisfied. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you wish to discuss this further.
"Your customer service and speed of delivery is superb, probably the best I have had. Unfortunately the product isn't. The bearings are rougher than the old, worn units they replaced! Not sure where to go on this..."
Hello Eddie. Thank you for your Review. I am sorry that you were not completely satisfied with the Bearings you received. We would have liked the opportunity to fix this for you, however we do not appear to have had any contact from yourself until now regarding this issue. However, we would be happy to replace the Bearings for you if you require, please do not hesitate to contact me personally on 01942 269837 - Option 1. Kind regards, Kelly.
"O rings delivered were wrong size (not as ordered nor as described). Needed quickly so hassle of returning /complaining not worth it - alternatives used."
Hello Sir. Thank you for your Review. I am sorry that you were not satisfied with your Products. We would have liked the opportunity to remedy this issue for you. Please do not hesitate to ring us in future if you encounter any problems, and we will fix it immediately for you.
"the photo showed one seal from the front and from the rear leading me to believe it was a pair of seals. order quantity was one as i believed it was a pair of seal as on a motorcycle they are sold as a pair. Also going rate is around £5 pair so when i placed my order for £4.99 i assumed i was getting two seals. This may be evident on laptop or similar device with a large screen but i ordered them using a mobile so did not see the picture refered to the front and back of the same seal.. I have learnt a lesson the hard way"
Hello Neil. Thank you for your Review. I apologise for this issue. We are looking at the Listings, and we hope to resolve it shortly. I am happy to send another Seal to you free of charge as a gesture of goodwill. I have attempted to contact you today by Phone, however I was unsuccessful. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any further assistance on 01942 269837. Kind regards, Kelly.
"They were open on one side making the useless for what was needed"
Hello. Thank you for your Review. I am sorry that you were not satisfied with the Bearings you Purchased, however the Description on the Website does state that these particular Bearings have One Metal Shield. We will however change the Photograph on the Website to highlight this as it is not as clear as it could be. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally on 01942 269837 - Option 1 - if you wish to discuss this personally. Kind regards, Kelly - Sales Team Leader.
"I telephoned about buying some silicon o rings for a steam engine. Gave the sizes and was told that they were in stock as Viton rings. I thought that they were rather expensive but went ahead with purchase. Rings arrived next day and were found to be wrong size (40mm-6mm is 34mm not 36 as sent)and was told by customer that viton was not silicon and couldn't be used. Normally your service is good as I have used you before. You should know your product."
Hello Robert. Thank you for your Review. Firstly, I must apologise for this mistake. I can assure you that the individual and the whole Team are being provided with further Training to prevent this from happening again. We do not appear however to have any reports from yourself prior to this Review. We would have liked the opportunity to resolve this issue for you. I have sent another Email to your Address with regards to a Refund. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally on 01942 269837 if you would like to discuss this further. Many thanks. Kind regards Kelly, Sales Team Leader.
"I was after an o ring belt which was not quite on your listings. but then sales lady came back,said we can do it, sent link for paypal ,I paid. later received message on phone. cant do that size, nearest would be dearer.only one instead of two,etc. so asked for refund.A right fiasco & disappointment. must point out that assistant was polite & tried to be helpful but had got her quote & facts wrong. have now had belts made by someone else at a very down to earth price. your records should have at least shown a refund was given. NOW,if somebody else can do it, WHY can`t you? The integrity in this matter was abysmal. would not recommend Simply Bearing for anyone on a similar quest."
Hello Sir. I am very sorry and disappointed to hear that we did not serve you well, and although I cannot excuse or explain why we let you down, I can assure you that we will give extra training to the individual that dealt with you in order to make sure nobody else will have your experience again. Once again we are extremely sorry. Kind regards, Kelly - Sales Team Leader
"I didn't think the bearings that were sent to me were at a very good quality. I have bought another set of bearings somewhere else do to this."
Hello Brian. Thank you for your Review. I am sorry that you were not completely satisfied with our Bearings. However, we do not seem to have any record of being contacted by yourself about this issue before this Review was posted. We would have liked the opportunity to resolve your complaint at the first instance. If you wish to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me personally on 01942 269837. Kind regards, Kelly - Sales Team Leader.
"The 1 mm wide seals are the smallest 1mm I have ever seen More like .05 mm"
Good Morning James. Thank you for your Review. We have checked our Stock here, and they measure at 1 mm Section. We do not supply 0.5 mm thickness. If we were to send out some replacements, they would be the same as what you have already received. Please feel free to Return these O Rings if you are not satisfied with them and they are unused. We would ask our Customers to please contact us as soon as you identify a problem so that we can rectify it immediately for you. We do not seem to have had any contact from yourself regarding this issue. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally on 01942 269837 if you wish to discuss this further. Many thanks. Kind regards, Kelly - Sales Team Leader.
"ordered on special delivery guarandeed by 1 pm royal mail. delivered 24 hours late. not as requested."
Hello Alun,
Thank you for your Review. We apologise for the delay in your Order getting to you, however we do not appear to have any record of any contact to us from yourself regarding this so were not aware of the situation until we saw your Review. We shipped your Order on the 22nd which was the same day you placed it. Unfortunately, from time to time, we are let down by our Carriers due to circumstances out of our control. We always ask our Customers to please contact us if any Delivery has not arrived within the specified time so that we can deal with it immediately. Please feel free to contact myself on 01942 269837 if you wish to discuss this further. Kind regards, Kelly.
"Good morning i have not visited the order. order dated 27-11-2015 estimated date 3 / 9 -12-2015 today 10-12-2015 thank you TONY"
Good Morning Tony. Thank you for your Review. I am sorry that you have not yet received Delivery of your Order. Please would you Email support@simplybearings.co.uk to confirm your Delivery Address and we will then Re-send it for you. Many thanks. Kind regards, Kelly.
Simply Bearings Group Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 13,125 reviews