Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Simply Bearings Group Ltd

About Simply Bearings Group Ltd: With £25M of stock available we are the biggest online distributor of bearings and associated products. We focus on first class customer service.

01942269837

support@simplybearings.co.uk

Simply Bearings Ltd
Halton House
Greenfold Way

Tell us how Simply Bearings Group Ltd made you happy

customer service
Derek Smith
"A good stockist of a great range quality Bearings at sensible prices. Sound reliable technical advice coupled with speedy dependable delivery you could not want for more."
S. MULHOLLAND
"Arrived on time as described."
John Howes
"Customer rep I spoke with, picked up the item very quickly, I had the mower model number and he rapidly found the blade I required."
"Had what i wanted at acceptable price ,good delivery would use again"
"Thanks for supplying these O-rings at short notice. As small as they are, one performs a vital role in my hydraulic pressure regulator."
"Good service with a prompt delivery. Will be using Simply Bearings in the future. Andy T. Design Engineer."
"Web site easy to use, Would recommend using this company"
"this bearing system was easy to fit to my parts and hope it turns when bike is on .....cheers"
"Great service with next day delivery. Prices maybe about 20% higher than others but reliable service and good selection of products."
"Did what you promised and quickly"
"I found the item online and simply bearings reviews secured my purchase and to be honest they were correct."
"Quality product at a reasonable price and quick postage, I will be back when I need more bearings."
"Did the job we’ll have"
"Items seem robust and well made"
"HANDY HAVING 2/3 LEGS, DID THE JOB ON ROUTER BEARINGS"
"Ordered 6 bearings and a gear puller. Delivery was very quick, good quality items and packaging good. 1 bearing was missing (5 not 6 arrived) but not worth fussing over as I had ordered more than I needed."
"Had a simple odd job to do. Needed some bearings. Easy to order, arrived within 24 h. Job done. No frills no hassles."
"Great service delivery next day and got exactly what I ordered which did the job."
"understood the person at the other end of the phone."
"all good thanks."
"Item arrived on time & correct"
"good value fast delivery"
"Product was good but paid £1.50 for 1st class delivery which took 5 days to arrive"
Simply Bearings Group Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 14,647 reviews