Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Simply Bearings Group Ltd

About Simply Bearings Group Ltd: With £25M of stock available we are the biggest online distributor of bearings and associated products. We focus on first class customer service.

01942269837

support@simplybearings.co.uk

Simply Bearings Ltd
Halton House
Greenfold Way

Tell us how Simply Bearings Group Ltd made you happy

customer service
MICHAEL GEORGE
"It is a pleasure to write a customer review for SIMPLY BEARINGS GROUP LIMITED because (a) They gave me the best internet service I have ever had. (b) The bearings proved to be high quality. (c)I Their service could not be better. Well Done ! I have included a picture of myself to allow people yo see what a very happy and satisfied customer looks like !"
ROGER WAITE
"I’ve used Simply Bearings a few times over the last couple of years, and always found their service first-class, and with a wide product range, I’ve always found what I was looking for."
STEPHEN BARON
"spot on always got just what I need and at a good price"
"a little pricey but a good service"
"Customer service was excellent and my goods arrived next day. Very satisfied"
"I'm not sure what it was that I purchased! But it arrived promptly and I am satisfied with it. Otherwise I would have certainly remembered."
"Pleased with fast delivery. New bearings fitted & working well although,its early days but, so far so good."
"website fine. easy to negotiate and find requirements.arrived very quickly. many thanks"
"very helpful--took no time at all--ordered mon 4pm received 12pm wed--will come again--bob lintott"
"Great"
"A first class next day service for these top class products would make them five star"
"Normal excellent service, thanks and well done."
"No problems. All as advertised"
"I haven't used the bearings yet, but a good price and fast delivery."
"Very quick on dispatching the bearings,came well wrapped up I would use them again."
"From time to time I buy 'non run of the mill' bearings for vintage car restoration. Your staff try very hard to identify and source these bearings - and they ring you back to explain the outcome of their efforts to help. Well done and thanks - David Taylor"
"They sent the right part and it arrived very quickly."
"Good product, speedy delivery and a very reasonable price too."
"always seem to get what you need , easy website to use and lightning delivery."
"Spot on product and service"
"Good products delivered on time at competitive prices. Can’t ask for more."
"Ording was good in that you stock drive belts increments of 1/2" therefore the belt I ordered should fit my Husqvarna lawn mower but I have yet to fit it. Delivery was very quick."
"Goods received on time"