Simply Bearings Group Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Simply Bearings Group Ltd

About Simply Bearings Group Ltd: With £25M of stock available we are the biggest online distributor of bearings and associated products. We focus on first class customer service.

01942269837

support@simplybearings.co.uk

Simply Bearings Ltd
Halton House
Greenfold Way

Tell us how Simply Bearings Group Ltd made you happy

customer service
ANGELA BUDD
"OMG!! Honestly I can’t fault this company, I ordered a bearing for my van door at about half five in the evening and it was on a 3-5 day delivery timescale .... it arrived at 8:30 the next morning. Saved the day, fantastic value, superb delivery and wow what a wonderful company. Thank you."
Derek Smith
"A good stockist of a great range quality Bearings at sensible prices. Sound reliable technical advice coupled with speedy dependable delivery you could not want for more."
S. MULHOLLAND
"Arrived on time as described."
"Fast efficient service - Many Thanks"
"good company to deal with."
"VERY HELPFUL AND GOOD SERVICE"
"I never write reviews usually, but make an exception as I am very impressed with the service here. I’m actually buying parts for a 1958 wolseley but the excellent descriptions and good prices mean I’m able to work out what I need and it is all at a good price."
"I've had a very positive experience with simply bearings. They helped me choose the correct bearings for an item that i purchased that had a fault. The delivery was extremely quick. So that made me happy. And the price was very good. I can't remember the guys name who gave me the help and advice. But he knew his stuff."
"Good value. Easy to deal with."
"Great bearings for YT Capra."
"Amazing service!! Ordered one day received the next. Web site helped me order correct belt. Glad I found them!"
"Fairly fast delivery."
"Good prices, great service"
"Fantastic service .Delivered less than 24hrs from placing order. Bearing was exactly as ordered.First class quality."
"I've used Simply Bearings a couple of times and on each occasion I've been impressed with the service. The website is very easy to use and I've always found what I wanted. My order always arrives earlier than expected. Prices are very good and the postage is free. I can't praise this company enough."
"Everything I needed were in stock. I ordered in the morning and they were delivered next day. Excellent communication and extremely quick delivery."
"Very happy and bearings came quickly 5 stars"
"Bearings ordered, bearing delivered. First class service. Thanks"
"Very efficient."
"Really good service, totally recommend"
"Great products and quick delivery, highly recommended"
"Great products at a great price with fast delivery"
Simply Bearings Group Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 14,690 reviews